PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

thisaint
11-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Hello everyone.

I created this topic to ask kindly for an advice.
I'm a gamer. Gamer for almost 20 years. I've played games for such a long time. I'm searching for torrent community with excellent pre time for games, especially PC ones.

Could you advice me which torrent I need to get firs and best releases for games.
I already have iptorrents, uniongang and SCC invites and have good ratio on them, but when I see for example on epidem.ru star wars release but nothing on trackers, I want to find that source to get the release and enjoy the game. (By the way, SCC get SW release too late than IPTorrents, that shocked me, SCC invite price is much higher than IPT)

I've heard about FTN and FSC and trying to get somehow invites or any info about is that true that they have faster pre times than any other torrents.

I know that the free invites are very rare over there. I heard about one person who offers invite in FTN for 220 $, and another one wrote me that FTN invites sold for about 70 $.

Please, advice me right torrent community.

Thanks guys and excuse my english as I am not a native speaker .

cheers
thisaint

The_Martinator
11-01-2009, 08:13 PM
invite price? WTF!?

Anyway, pretimes aren't that important when it comes to games, imo. what are you gonna do, finnish it in a day?

GFT maybe?

Other than that BCG is your best option. If it's on the site, it works.

antrax34130
11-01-2009, 08:19 PM
fsc good pretimes? wtf

For pc games&xbox360 games: best pretimes on ScT, SCC, GFT and TL generally.

star wars avenged clone and reloaded first uploaded on sct for private trackers.

waeldiab
11-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Bcg

IdolEyes787
11-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Buying and selling invites is strictly forbidden here and the mere mention of it puts you on my radar and not in a good way.
Also get caught trafficking in accounts and you are looking at a global ban which will seriously effect your pretimes.

Bad-Day
11-01-2009, 09:02 PM
report the guys who want to sell you the invites, and maybe the staff, will invite u ;)

i think

BobFromAccounting
11-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Hello everyone.

I created this topic to ask kindly for an advice.
I'm a gamer. Gamer for almost 20 years. I've played games for such a long time. I'm searching for torrent community with excellent pre time for games, especially PC ones.

Go find a dedicated game tracker then. Waiting a few minutes is not going to kill you, the release is probably going to get propered in a few hours anyways.

Could you advice me which torrent I need to get firs and best releases for games.
There generally is no best, all 0day trackers are going to be uploading the same thing, with a few minutes deviation in pre times, which really don't matter in the long run.

I already have iptorrents, uniongang and SCC invites and have good ratio on them, but when I see for example on epidem.ru star wars release but nothing on trackers, I want to find that source to get the release and enjoy the game. (By the way, SCC get SW release too late than IPTorrents, that shocked me, SCC invite price is much higher than IPT)
:dry: You're a little... misguided.

I've heard about FTN and FSC and trying to get somehow invites or any info about is that true that they have faster pre times than any other torrents.
Faster? No.

I know that the free invites are very rare over there. I heard about one person who offers invite in FTN for 220 $, and another one wrote me that FTN invites sold for about 70 $.
:unsure: I can pretty much tell you now that it's not the right place for you, and if you were there, they wouldn't want you.

As for the right place, like I said go find a tracker dedicated to games if you like that so much :rolleyes:. But the truth is, there really is no right torrent community for you, and unless you stop buying and (selling?) invites, there never will be... (Yeah, yeah, shut up, I'm just attempting to prove a point)

filenetworks
11-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Hello everyone.

I'm searching for torrent community with excellent pre time for games, especially PC ones.

For pre times (if it matters that much for you) SCC is one of the best thats out there. But SCC only gets scene releases. If you want to go after P2P uploaded CLONEDVD releases and homemade ISOs which sometimes get out before scene, try getting into TL. IPT too is a good option in this case. Really, the uber trackers you mentioned all have the same releases (most have less content than underrated trackers such as IPT).

Apart from those try these specialized games trackers for both new/old games:

BCG - Great content overall, good speeds, large number of seeds
GamesAccess - New, one of the few trackers to have game rips
Zamunda - Has almost every game, no ratio rules and has rips as well.
Underground Gamer - Has a lot of retro games
GameUpdates - Update patches and mods for PC games.

And never ever try to sell/buy invites :)