PDA

View Full Version : inactive account and BRRips

equinox1024
11-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Hi All,

First post here so please be nice... I have a couple of questions that I'm hoping someone can help me out with...

1) I'm hoping someone recommend a decent private tracker who offers good quality BRRips (movies usually end up at around 2.5GB in size)? (not an invite)

2) I had an account a few years ago with bitmeTV but I didn't use it and the account got disabled from being inactive, is there any way to get it enabled again or do I have to work for an invite? I'm using TVTorrents instead and have just under 1TB in credits so I do seed regularly I just didn't get around to making use of the bitmetv account and didn't realise that it would be removed after some inactivity. :frusty:

Thanks for any info on the above.

Night0wl
11-01-2009, 11:06 PM
TL gets many of those BRRips, but I don't think any tracker specializes in them. Most other general trackers have a few or even many of them.

As for a deleted account from a few years back I doubt there is any chance of getting that back.

buggyfresh
11-02-2009, 12:49 AM
Re BRRips: TorrentLeech and RevolutionTT have the most from several internal release groups (eg ViSiON, 720p-NPW, FLAWLESS, Rx, DEViSE) especially 720P quality (1280 width)

As for bitmetv - yeah there'd be no record of it I bet, so that's a dead end.

waeldiab
11-02-2009, 12:53 AM
TorrentLeech 4 sure

equinox1024
11-02-2009, 01:27 AM
Two votes for TorrentLeech, I'll keep an eye out for open signups with them. On that is there a good site where I can monitor sites for being open for signup? I've been keeping any eye on the thread on this forum but figured there might be a site where all of these are monitored?

Regarding bitmetv, my account still exists, when I log in I get the message:
"This account has been disabled."
Based on http://www.bitmetv.org/rules.php it looks like I was inactive for 60 days and my account was automatically disabled.

Chief_Garbonzo
11-02-2009, 02:13 AM
TL never has open signups. However its not hard to obtain an invite. =) become a little more active here, and once you feel you've gained respect from others, and its obvious that you repsect yourself as a user, post a request in the request area :) As far as open signups, I would just check the thread here, its updated all the time.. there are other p2p blog sites though that might put out news posts couple times a month with open signups though... hope this helps a lil :)