PDA

View Full Version : Greek Scene Releases Oriented Tracker

Moonspell13
11-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Ok, sorry for this shameful advertisement, but it's a heads up for especially the greek members (and not only..) in here who might not want to miss..

After 1 year of existence, the only Greek 0 day tracker focused on Greek scene releases (Ouzo,Elia,Gyros etc etc - mp3z,movies etc etc..) has opened its doors to have some more members..

http://www.sceneaxx.gr/signup.php

The tracker atm has 1004 active torrents of which 70% are greek scene releases ... Don't be mistaken though, except from greek scene releases, you will also see greek p2p releases too from well known teams, as well as the usual "foreign" - english 0 day releases and a bunch of nice packs too..

The tracker is REALLY easy to live to survive since it has bonus points system to exchange for upload and a lot of other nice features ..

All in all, Greek ppl should check this tracker out definetely (sorry, dunno how useful it would be to anyone not greek compared to the already established foreign 0 day places..)... Except from the greek things and torrents etc, you will also find a lot of friendly ppl there, come over to irc on brokensphere to meet us ...

Thanx for reading this and sorry for the advertising, but even though i'm not staff there, i'm affiliated with it and felt I should post this here for everyone to learn about this place.. If anyone has any problems registering or wants to ask anything, pm me, post here, or come to the irc channel .

Cheers

iLOVENZB
11-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Thanks found some gems in that tracker.

Might get back into torrents now.

EDIT: Has Englisk torrents too ;)

nemesi54
11-03-2009, 01:24 PM

i must assure you mate...you will find stuff you always wanted and cant find somewhere else.... I use it constantly..... Tsoliaaaaaaaaaaa......... ScG ftw....

Kanenas
11-03-2009, 02:30 PM
it has great packs which you wont see in some trackers too.
also if u want greek scene releases its the best tracker for this[better than any other greek tracker].
it also has some good pretimes.

for those who cheat dont even try cause you will be banned from other trackers too.

eJoyB
11-03-2009, 04:31 PM
defenitely a must for greek users who have a sense of what a good member is ;)

sez
11-03-2009, 06:45 PM
nvm

iLOVENZB
11-04-2009, 06:12 AM

i must assure you mate...you will find stuff you always wanted and cant find somewhere else.... I use it constantly..... Tsoliaaaaaaaaaaa......... ScG ftw....

Scene? I don't think so.

I don't like P2P TV caps/Mvids.

I've only been on two Gr trackers, GrT and Gamato, which are probably based on P2P releases.

Admittedly I haven't used torrents in a while, and most of my trackers I used got rid of me for being inactive, so I don't know if they've changed.

chip
11-04-2009, 07:23 AM
Thanks for sharing info!

Moonspell13
11-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Hmmm I lost you somewhere Ilovenzb ... On your last post you mean that you're not interested in scene releases or p2p ones? The only thing that i can assure you though is that you are not going to find on any other greek tracker more greek scene releases than ScG, not on Gtracker,bwgt,gamato etc etc.. Those trackers are of course the place to be if you want p2p releases but that's not what i understand you're after.. If you want explain please :)

p.s. Are you greek ?

iLOVENZB
11-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Hmmm I lost you somewhere Ilovenzb ... On your last post you mean that you're not interested in scene releases or p2p ones? The only thing that i can assure you though is that you are not going to find on any other greek tracker more greek scene releases than ScG, not on Gtracker,bwgt,gamato etc etc.. Those trackers are of course the place to be if you want p2p releases but that's not what i understand you're after.. If you want explain please :)

p.s. Are you greek ?

I dislike P2P TV Caps/Mvids and prefer the scene rls.

I've got a few questions about ScG:

Are there any invites for ScG?
Is it easy to maintain a good ratio?
Is there a seed bonus system?

Hope I answered your question, I'm halfway out the door, need to pick some supplies up.

Oh and if I'm Greek, Ne ;).

Moonspell13
11-04-2009, 10:16 PM
About your 3 questions, just look on the 1st post of this thread.. But i'm going to make it easy and answer again, Yes, Yes and Yes :)

About the scene tv caps > p2p ones, well if you're talking about GREEK ones then you will have to bear with mostly p2p caps, since most things tv are captured and uploaded on greek trackers by p2p groups, compared to only the *main* tv series / shows which are also released by scene groups..

Either way ScG has more gr scene than any other tracker atm so I guess it should do ..

Auta :)

iLOVENZB
11-05-2009, 07:00 AM
Sorry I got confused about the abbreviations :P.

popeye09
11-05-2009, 10:30 AM

Hope I answered your question, I'm halfway out the door, need to pick some supplies up.

There is an invite system but registrations are open atm. You get one inv with your registration btw.
They've got seeding bonus system, FreeLeech slots, x2upload slots, they usually have sitewide freeleech for months and it seems that staff doesn't really care about ratio :)

The most users are hardcore seeders by seeding torrents for ages (like dc share :P) and staff like to trust his members that's why they care mostly about any kind of traffic (leech/snatches/seed) This is the reason that they open the doors.

If you 're GREEK and fammiliar with scene releases, then ScG is the place to be.

NOTICE: ScG focus more on GREEK scene rls than international, such as you can easily find international releases everywere in the net. Greek stuff is the hard part

iLOVENZB
11-05-2009, 12:10 PM

There is an invite system but registrations are open atm. You get one inv with your registration btw.
They've got seeding bonus system, FreeLeech slots, x2upload slots, they usually have sitewide freeleech for months and it seems that staff doesn't really care about ratio :)

The most users are hardcore seeders by seeding torrents for ages (like dc share :P) and staff like to trust his members that's why they care mostly about any kind of traffic (leech/snatches/seed) This is the reason that they open the doors.

If you 're GREEK and fammiliar with scene releases, then ScG is the place to be.

NOTICE: ScG focus more on GREEK scene rls than international, such as you can easily find international releases everywere in the net. Greek stuff is the hard part

popeye09: I thought Moonspell13 was talking about a different tracker, just noticed I was on ScG :P

There are heaps of sites (forums, mostly on RS/MU) about, but you have to be weary of quality.

The again I don't think you'll notice any difference between a 128kbps rip and a 320kbps rip of Sfakianakis, Dalaras etc :P

binali
11-05-2009, 01:05 PM
The Best Greek Tracker!

Kanenas
11-08-2009, 03:50 PM
good to see people coming.

nemesi54
11-15-2009, 12:10 AM

stop posting mate cause your nick sais it all!!

kanenas = nobody (in English) :pinch::pinch:

DexterGr
11-21-2009, 11:15 AM
Great tracker especially for Greek scene lovers but not only for them.

Kanenas
11-22-2009, 09:00 AM

stop posting mate cause your nick sais it all!!

kanenas = nobody (in English) :pinch::pinch:

yours isnt better