PDA

View Full Version : RevTT Support...

sam45
11-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Hey guys,

My account at RevTT was recently disabled due to inactivity - I had taken a break from trackers, dealt with moving, etc, etc, and wasn't able to log on as often as I liked.

I was a VIP user - donated to the site - was also an uploader for a few months, and had a ratio of 4 - 5:1 easily.

I tried the IRC channels - but they are invite only - is there any other way to get support and get my account re-enabled?

I'd like to start using it again, as it was one of my favorite trackers.

Thanks in advance.

The_Martinator
11-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Hey guys,

My account at RevTT was recently disabled due to inactivity - I had taken a break from trackers, dealt with moving, etc, etc, and wasn't able to log on as often as I liked.

I was a VIP user - donated to the site - was also an uploader for a few months, and had a ratio of 4 - 5:1 easily.

I tried the IRC channels - but they are invite only - is there any other way to get support and get my account re-enabled?

I'd like to start using it again, as it was one of my favorite trackers.

Thanks in advance.

You obviously haven't tried the right channels (as in you tried those accessible by members).

The right one:

RevTT -
irc.revolutiontt.net

#help

sam45
11-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Thanks bud,

I did try that - and it's by invitation only unfortunately

Dr-SeMSeM
11-08-2009, 11:23 PM
help channel not need an invite .

please re check irc channel list topic .

Cabalo
11-08-2009, 11:50 PM
PM tippertime here. he can help you ;)

sam45
11-10-2009, 04:49 AM
Ok - quick update - after spending 2 minutes in the IRC help channel - my account was re-enabled - thanks for the help guys!

That was quick and prompt support. :)

Thanks Martinator for the correct support channel.

RevTT -
irc.revolutiontt.net

#help