PDA

View Full Version : The Please Stop Megabyteme Preaching Thread.

chalice
11-09-2009, 12:48 AM
There you go, boys and girls.

Good luck with that.

Rart
11-09-2009, 12:52 AM
Clever.

Whats with the recent surge in BT activity here chalice? Ever heard of osmosis? Some of this section may start to ooze into you. Do you really want that?:blink:

megabyteme
11-09-2009, 12:53 AM
Don't you have a Nether Region to run, chalice?

As for the thread. Go ahead with my blessings. I have received compliments for my writing, let's hear from some of the critics.

This should be interesting.

/me grabs popcorn and waits for the "luv" :lol:

Edit- And I hope that this stays in the BT section. I am better known here. The Lounge would not be as insightful.

chalice
11-09-2009, 12:58 AM
Just visiting, children.

Just visiting, like.

Albo Da Kid
11-09-2009, 01:14 AM
Mgm don't listen to the critics man. Keep believing in what you believe in. There's some people out there who go with your mentality. I for one wouldn't snitch if I was in the rat's situation. My reason for that is because I know what it's like to be snitched on. My first cousin who I grew up with cousin(uncle's kid who was like a brother to me) got 2 years for being snitched on and spent 2 birthdays in jail.

BobFromAccounting
11-09-2009, 02:21 AM
Mgm don't listen to the critics man. Keep believing in what you believe in. There's some people out there who go with your mentality. I for one wouldn't snitch if I was in the rat's situation. My reason for that is because I know what it's like to be snitched on. My first cousin who I grew up with cousin(uncle's kid who was like a brother to me) got 2 years for being snitched on and spent 2 birthdays in jail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahdBUnVEuYM

megabyteme
11-09-2009, 02:23 AM
C'mon guys, help ol' chalice out here. He doesn't come to the big city very often, let's show him some hospitality. :)

I'll get ya started...

Poster1: megabyteme is so preachy...

audience of 5 or so:How preachy is he?!!!

Poster1: he is so preachy that...___________________________________!

*big laughs* *applause* *massive bookmarking*

megabyteme: :(

Please help chalice out, won't you? For mere comments a day, you can help further boost his ego. Operators are standing by for your posts. :lol:

Detale
11-09-2009, 02:46 AM
I never thought I'd see the day when Chav would dare set keyboard in here. Is it really raining in hell? Are pigs really flying? I....I'm stunned.

Here's hospitality for you- Fuck you Chalice!

Benjamin
11-09-2009, 03:04 AM
Older people who have lost some mental awareness tend to get stuck in the megabyteme mode, so I can understand, but it is pretty annoying.

megabyteme
11-09-2009, 03:11 AM
Older people who have lost some mental awareness tend to get stuck in the megabyteme mode, so I can understand, but it is pretty annoying.

Ah, Benny. I knew you would stop by. Grab a dildo and have a seat on it... If any cops stop by we will need you to kneel, but that's nothing new for you.

I am certain I saw you post that age and education don't matter. I guess not if you are a stupid kid without any real knowledge of the world.

TP635
11-09-2009, 03:41 AM
The Sargent Major gave command; why can't MGB lecture.

Benjamin
11-09-2009, 03:46 AM
Ah, Benny. I knew you would stop by. Grab a dildo and have a seat on it... If any cops stop by we will need you to kneel, but that's nothing new for you.

I am certain I saw you post that age and education don't matter. I guess not if you are a stupid kid without any real knowledge of the world.

I will break this one down so you can understand. You asking my age and education in the middle of an argument was irrelevant, but as far as preaching goes, age is very relevant. Obviously you have some serious issues that you need to rage on the internet about, it's cool.

megabyteme
11-09-2009, 04:35 AM
Well, chalice, we are approaching the 4 hour mark. If this was a house party, it would be bust. Probably the saddest thing here is that most of the people posting have supported me and/or are in my friends list.

Oh, and one misguided kid who you have taken under your wing out of pity. Some people think you are heartless, but this kind of charity work shows that you are just a big softy at your center. :wub: <---chalice

That said, the internetz is timeless, so there is still hope for this thread. And honestly, I am not opposed to hearing from some true critics. There's gotta be someone out there who objects to a complete sentence (besides you, Benny!)now and then.

So enlighten me. As of now, the only thing we have learned is what a big, cuddly, teddy bear chalice has become. :D

sez
11-09-2009, 05:38 AM
Yeah like if we were to breed vegetarians with vegetarians I think they would eventually change into ruminants through evolution.

kooltilldend
11-09-2009, 08:08 AM
aww c'mon...i actually enjoy these discussions :P

megabyteme
11-09-2009, 08:20 AM

Thanks kool.:)

We do really need to hear from some of the critics, though. If no one responds the way chalice wanted, then he'll go back in his hole without seeing his shadow. That means it will be longer til spring.

Nobody wants that now, do we? ;)

This really isn't going as planned, is it chalice? :console: Your powers have no effect in the land of the light.

kooltilldend
11-09-2009, 09:08 AM
this is what happens when you have a crappy net like I do ><

megabyteme
11-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Hey, kool. This isn't the post your ctrl +v thread. :lol:

kooltilldend
11-09-2009, 10:12 AM
read my post above :pinch:

@mbm...well if this thread's just here to keep chalice at bay around these parts then why not...let's hear them critics! :lol:

chalice
11-09-2009, 10:13 AM
Well, chalice, we are approaching the 4 hour mark. If this was a house party, it would be bust. Probably the saddest thing here is that most of the people posting have supported me and/or are in my friends list.

Oh, and one misguided kid who you have taken under your wing out of pity. Some people think you are heartless, but this kind of charity work shows that you are just a big softy at your center. :wub: <---chalice

That said, the internetz is timeless, so there is still hope for this thread. And honestly, I am not opposed to hearing from some true critics. There's gotta be someone out there who objects to a complete sentence (besides you, Benny!)now and then.

So enlighten me. As of now, the only thing we have learned is what a big, cuddly, teddy bear chalice has become. :D

I didn't have a plan. Still don't.

Does a hurricane have a plan? Does geology have a plan? Does cancer have a plan? I'm just a cuddly force of nature for better or for worse.

I was just playing with you, mate. Spaff away to your heart's content.

pffm
11-09-2009, 11:35 AM
I don't get this thread. Can anyone explain it to me?

chalice
11-09-2009, 11:49 AM

Your guess is as good as mine.

Albo Da Kid
11-09-2009, 12:37 PM
I never thought I'd see the day when Chav would dare set keyboard in here. Is it really raining in hell? Are pigs really flying? I....I'm stunned.

Here's hospitality for you- Fuck you Chalice!
Haha what's good superstar. where you been all this time

eram
11-09-2009, 01:12 PM

Your guess is as good as mine.

my guess is that you are a tard now

IdolEyes787
11-09-2009, 01:58 PM
I didn't have a plan. Still don't.

Does a hurricane have a plan? Does geology have a plan? Does cancer have a plan?

I bet MegaByteMe could find a plan and when he does preach about it.

Reality to Albo Da Squid , reality just stopped by to say that your cousin didn't get sent to prison for being snitched on he got sent to prison for committing a crime. As a side note luckily for MegabtyeMe self-righteousness is not one or he would be facing the death penalty

The Sargent Major gave command; why can't MGB lecture.

Yes and how did that turn out he's off hanging out and acting self important in only the l33test places now.As far as I see it his abode of preference is determined purely on "I'm better than you factor"

Btw MEgaInciteMe is so preachy Billy Graham refuses to take his calls anymore.

Albo Da Kid
11-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Reality to Albo Da Squid , reality just stopped by to say that your cousin didn't get sent to prison for being snitched on he got sent to prison for committing a crime.

lol you got a point but did you really have to go and call me stupid?

The thing is that he did commit the crime but the other guy did as well and just because he opened his mouth he got 6 months+ probation instead of 2 years. If they both committed the crime then they should have both gotten the same punishment.

The cops didn't even know my cousins name until his accomplice brought it up.

Maybe I'm being selfsih and one-sided here, but that's just how i feel about snitching. If you fuck up and get caught take full responsibility

IdolEyes787
11-09-2009, 02:23 PM
The other guy should have gotten 2 years plus time added for being a douche bag.

TP635
11-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Yes and how did that turn out he's off hanging out and acting self important in only the l33test places now.As far as I see it his abode of preference is determined purely on "I'm better than you factor"

Isn't that where mgb is heading?

IdolEyes787
11-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Kind of my point with the whole " yes and how did that turn out?" comment.
I think someone should give MBM an invite to ChristianTorrents. Although most "men of reason" are agnostics/atheists if nothing else he would be in the company of other preachers.
And think of all the wonderful debates on whether God exists and " did he really have anything to do with the '69 Mets " he could have.

Albo Da Kid
11-09-2009, 04:03 PM
The other guy should have gotten 2 years plus time added for being a douche bag.
Thanks I appreciate it. That's exactly how I feel about him and his types as well

Edit: lol I just saw the edit..You had me going there Idol, that's fucked up i thought u really meant it

pentomato
11-09-2009, 05:55 PM

Thanks kool.:)

We do really need to hear from some of the critics, though. If no one responds the way chalice wanted, then he'll go back in his hole without seeing his shadow. That means it will be longer til spring.

Nobody wants that now, do we? ;)

This really isn't going as planned, is it chalice? :console: Your powers have no effect in the land of the light.

Are you seriously listening to him? Man you need counseling, who cares about him anyway? He is all alone in the world, his opinion shouldn't matter to you, he is like a zero in the left.

kooltilldend
11-09-2009, 05:59 PM
who's he? me? and who exactly are you?

chalice
11-09-2009, 06:03 PM

I think he means me.

He and I have something of a history.

I think I may've hurt his feelings a few times. Bless him.

kooltilldend
11-09-2009, 06:18 PM

I think he means me.

ehh he could've done without quoting me then...well wth no point in me sticking my foot in someone else's business...esp. since I have 2 esp. "wonderful" ppl tailing me here anyways (not that I mind, its free advertising you know heh)

megabyteme
11-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Et tu, Idol? :lol:

Btw MEgaInciteMe is so preachy Billy Graham refuses to take his calls anymore.

If anyone could turn my challenge post into gold, I knew it would be you. :happy:

As for religion- I'm undecided.
As for philosophy- I'm overly decided. Good thoughts, but did not find what I was hoping for.
As for communications- Really striking my interest. Love the dynamics and the elements that were missed in philosophy are discussed as human limitations.

That said, I like to share what I know. If nothing else, it is more interesting than people who share what they don't know. We have sooo much of that here. :)

The_Martinator
11-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Old people will preach to younger ones. The average Bt user is in his twenties. MBT is at least in his mid thrities AFAIK. Get it? :lol:

Seriously, I don't mind being preached to. Fact is I'm not all knowing. :P

megabyteme
11-09-2009, 08:50 PM
At 19, life made me act like a 38 year old; now that I'm 38 and have move past much of what life dealt me, I finally have the chance to experience some of that lost time.

I have a lot of experiences most people would not want, and an education a good portion do not get to experience. I'm not bragging, I just realize the odds were EXTREMELY against me making it this far.

With twins on the way and good friends online and IRL, I am finally :happy: That does not come easily for some of us!

IdolEyes787
11-09-2009, 09:49 PM
The average Bt user is in his twenties.

By my reckoning that makes that annoyingly preachy guy above average then.:happy:

pentomato
11-10-2009, 11:46 AM
I think he means me.

ehh he could've done without quoting me then...well wth no point in me sticking my foot in someone else's business...esp. since I have 2 esp. "wonderful" ppl tailing me here anyways (not that I mind, its free advertising you know heh)

Sorry I quoted you, but I was writing about the one that can't be named, the evil one.

The_Martinator
11-10-2009, 05:25 PM
The average Bt user is in his twenties.

By my reckoning that makes that annoyingly preachy guy above average then.:happy:

Yep. In both senses of the phrase "above average". ;)

amashinga
11-10-2009, 06:44 PM
At 19, life made me act like a 38 year old; now that I'm 38 and have move past much of what life dealt me, I finally have the chance to experience some of that lost time.

I have a lot of experiences most people would not want, and an education a good portion do not get to experience. I'm not bragging, I just realize the odds were EXTREMELY against me making it this far.

With twins on the way and good friends online and IRL, I am finally :happy: That does not come easily for some of us!

Jesus Christ I am looking in a mirror and it scares me.

megabyteme
11-10-2009, 07:01 PM
I get scared every time I look in a mirror also. Hairline. :cry:

What's your story, amashinga? The kids, the school, the age, the difficult start? The heroin and cheap prostitute addictions? Oops, I've said too much...

I'd say there is no harm in spamming this thread...

Totti
11-10-2009, 08:30 PM
I also started to fear I was loosing my hair ever since I let it grow after a

finished my army service, Then I just realized that now that i have hair

that's long enough to fall off I will see more of it in the sink when I wash it

:P but that fear has gone by for now :shutup:

kooltilldend
11-11-2009, 01:15 PM
5 pages of non-bashing...what a successful thread this is lol :happy:

megabyteme
11-11-2009, 04:27 PM

I tell ya, that chalice guy just been misjudged. He really is as soft and cuddly as a two-week old kitten.

Scratch behind his ears sometime, you'll find he has a nice gentle purrrrr. :D

...and thanks for the nice comments, kool!

kooltilldend
11-11-2009, 07:43 PM

I tell ya, that chalice guy just been misjudged. He really is as soft and cuddly as a two-week old kitten.

lol anytime buddy...always good to hear from you and see some positive activities going along these parts...usually its just a lot of sarcastic and needless remarks...so yeah, kudos to chalice for creating something "different" :D

chalice
11-11-2009, 07:50 PM

lol anytime buddy...always good to hear from you and see some positive activities going along these parts...usually its just a lot of sarcastic and needless remarks...so yeah, kudos to chalice for creating something "different" :D

Thank youse, boys. You're not too far wrong. I'm not really a bad cunt once you get to know me.

If I'd wanted MBM harshed, I would've...

A. Done it myself.

B. Created a more provocative title.

3. Posted this in the Lounge.

kooltilldend
11-11-2009, 08:12 PM

Thank youse, boys. You're not too far wrong. I'm not really a bad cunt once you get to know me.

A. Done it myself.

well that's probably around a total of 10 posts I've read by you so far...and apparently each one is written in a very succinct and abstract manner...I guess it comes with being active here for as long as you have been heh ^^

cheers mate!

Intr4ns1t
11-11-2009, 08:16 PM
a very succinct and abstract manner...

:blink:

megabyteme
11-11-2009, 08:48 PM

A. Done it myself.

:D Yeah, that might have changed the tone a bit. You've certainly got a gift for conjuring up the elements- be they a gentle breeze or a monsoon. I can't help but like a guy who can do that!:happy:

I'll even admit when I saw this thread, I did not know if I should ride it out or take cover. :D I'm still not sure how long I'll be stuck with the meme of "preachy". :unsure:

pffm
11-11-2009, 09:13 PM

yeah, exactly my thought too.

The_Martinator
11-11-2009, 09:39 PM
It's good you're worrying about your hairline, MBM. It keeps your mind of the wrinkles, lol.

I shouldn't be making fun, I'm on the way also and will be there eventually. :D

megabyteme
11-11-2009, 09:44 PM
It's good you're worrying about your hairline, MBM. It keeps your mind of the wrinkles, lol.

I must not be doing too bad. I had a woman guess my age at 30 today. :01:

kooltilldend
11-11-2009, 09:54 PM

i've never been good with words...that's just another proof of the same lol

but atleast you get the idea...or not? :(

megabyteme
11-11-2009, 10:16 PM

It's alright kool. fords Wail us all, at times...:console:

Intr4ns1t
11-11-2009, 10:21 PM

I disagree on the good with words statement. You have potential bud ;) That one just caught me off guard tbh :P

And in fairness, if anyone can pull off succinct abstractness, it's chalice.

chalice
11-12-2009, 12:40 AM

I disagree on the good with words statement. You have potential bud ;) That one just caught me off guard tbh :P

:smilie4:

brotherdoobie
11-12-2009, 03:55 AM
I think someone should give MBM an invite to ChristianTorrents. Although most "men of reason" are agnostics/atheists if nothing else he would be in the company of other preachers.
And think of all the wonderful debates on whether God exists and " did he really have anything to do with the '69 Mets " he could have.

A Canadian referencing the '69 Mets. I'm practically speechless. It's a good thing I'm typing.

Mathea? :O

-doobs

kooltilldend
11-12-2009, 07:52 AM

wee that's a lot of positives to be taken from a point/message that I totally screwed up lol

still it all makes sense in the end which is the sign of a telling genius :D

@mbm...about time I got some backup here lol :happy:

IdolEyes787
11-12-2009, 03:03 PM

A Canadian referencing the '69 Mets. I'm practically speechless. It's a good thing I'm typing.

Mathea? :O

-doobs
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mets_home_run_apple.jpg)
If they had manage to win in '73 after posting the worst record by a team ever to make the playoffs - "It ain't over till it's over!"I would truly believe in divine providence.
Or maybe in game seven God, like everyone else finally got sick of all the announcers hyperbola and just said "You know what?fuck them " .

Btw I lost interest in watching the playoffs after they stopped having matinee games.
Baseball should be play in the bright sun on real grass and without a designated hitter.

Fuck the Yankee mercenaries too while I'm at it.

The_Martinator
11-12-2009, 03:31 PM

I must not be doing too bad. I had a woman guess my age at 30 today. :01:

I had a woman guess mine was 25. I don't know if I should be proud, though. People start taking you seriously at 25, lol.