PDA

View Full Version : By the people:The election of Barack Obama

sez
11-10-2009, 06:59 AM
http://i38.tinypic.com/v2y79y.jpg
I think its an excellent watch for anybody who cares about who Obama is and what he does.
Truth be told there will never be another like him at least not in the short term.A truly inspiring documentary.

The fear of infractions is preventing me from posting links :P.

Oh and here is David Plouffe enumerating some of what Obama has already accomplished and some of what he's still doing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-plouffe/president-obama-and-candi_b_343985.html

j2k4
11-11-2009, 01:24 AM
You (and Plouffe) are delusional - however, so is Arianna, so we'll call it a wash.

MaxOverlord
11-13-2009, 03:08 AM
I'm curious as to what "qualities" Obama has that would lead you to say "there will never be another like him"....who cares if there will never be another like him. there will never be another ME either. From a policy standpoint...and after all that is what a POTUS should be viewed from...unless of course you were referring to his "blackness".. he is the same as billy bob and carter and all the other drivel driven speech reading leftist this country has spawned...and I mean spawned. u must mean there will never be another un-accomplished,un-proven,un-tested POTUS. that is what you meant,no? because i know you didn't mean his "blackness"....so please clarify for me what you meant.

Skiz
11-13-2009, 05:17 AM
To add to what's already been said, maybe you could expand on this as well: "...about who Obama is and what he does".

MaxOverlord
11-13-2009, 07:17 PM
To add to what's already been said, maybe you could expand on this as well: "...about who Obama is and what he does".

I think he's a movie star...or celebrity of some degree. I'm not quite sure.

clocker
11-13-2009, 10:39 PM

I'm guessing there are many things you're not sure of.

MaxOverlord
11-13-2009, 11:23 PM
I'm guessing there are many things you're not sure of.

Wow. That was clever.

clocker
11-13-2009, 11:38 PM
Thank you.

MaxOverlord
11-14-2009, 12:27 AM
Thank you.

Don't mention it.