PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Almighty

Aaron_T
10-10-2003, 06:13 PM
hi i just finished downloading BRUCE ALMIGHTY DVD SCREENER.AVI and i cant put it onto a DVD disc ive got nero 6 and easy cd creator 5 and it just comes out as data and oviously data wont play on my DVD player how can i put it onto a disc or can you reccomend a program and maybe i could download it

P.S my DVD supports both DVD-R AND DVD+R and so does my DVD rewriter

please help as this is a present for my son

oggy_uk
10-10-2003, 06:24 PM
I think that you need TMPEGnc. It's available on there Edeskes mirror site. I used Nero 5 to put Tomb Raider - Cradle of Life onto 2 CDs, and I haven't had chance to watch it on a DVD player. Will it work?

ck-uk
10-10-2003, 06:46 PM
U need to convert to a form of mpg..vcd,svcd,dvd.To play on a dvd player.

Tri this site for some good guides. :D

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/tmpgencdvd.htm

ForbiddenDNA
10-10-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@10 October 2003 - 10:13
hi i just finished downloading BRUCE ALMIGHTY DVD SCREENER.AVI and i cant put it onto a DVD disc ive got nero 6 and easy cd creator 5 and it just comes out as data and oviously data wont play on my DVD player how can i put it onto a disc or can you reccomend a program and maybe i could download it

P.S my DVD supports both DVD-R AND DVD+R and so does my DVD rewriter

please help as this is a present for my son
Hey Azzz, ant that you the Pinoy guy?? AHAHHAHA, if i was right, bow down to me.. :rolleyes:

jay973
10-30-2003, 03:10 PM
Why would you want to do that?
Only reason I can think of is for storage as avi files wont play on tandalone DVD players.They need MPEG 2 files.

Aaron_T
10-30-2003, 03:49 PM
isnt there anything which may just let me burn the avi file directly to DVD instead of formatting it.