PDA

View Full Version : looking for a tracker with working version of new super mario bros wii

xJohnxSmithx
11-17-2009, 01:10 AM
hi
I have got the New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_USA_Wii-QwiiF copy which craps out after 5 mins. There is a patch that supposedly works but it's windows software. I would like to grab a real working or patched working copy from somewhere. If anybody knows where to grab it please leave a message or pm me.
cheers

Rart
11-17-2009, 01:48 AM
BCG has a fixed version.

xJohnxSmithx
11-17-2009, 03:17 AM
thank you Rart
:)

Funkin'
11-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. Yesterday they didn't have a pre-patched version. I'm pretty eager to get started on this.

EDIT: But xJohnxSmithx, it looks like you may not being able to play it on disc without a modchip. If you don't have a chip, it looks like the only way to play it is by a usb loader.

wheeloftime
11-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. Yesterday they didn't have a pre-patched version. I'm pretty eager to get started on this.

EDIT: But xJohnxSmithx, it looks like you may not being able to play it on disc without a modchip. If you don't have a chip, it looks like the only way to play it is by a usb loader.

I have a wiikey 1.9 chip in my wii and haven't been able to get any versions of the game working. Have tried softmodding and that wouldn't play it either.

Here is a guide that many people have found works (but it didn't work on mine).
http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-games/28589-guide-new-super-mario-bros.html

Tokeman
11-17-2009, 03:03 PM

I have a wiikey 1.9 chip in my wii and haven't been able to get any versions of the game working. Have tried softmodding and that wouldn't play it either.

I used this method, BCG has the files hosted. Working fine through usb loader.

Rart
11-18-2009, 01:45 AM

Yep. As of right now, even chipped wii's can't play it due to the new copyright protections on the disk. Only softmodding for now, unless a workaround is found.