PDA

View Full Version : Need An Keylogger Prog

UserX
10-11-2003, 01:35 AM
some guy i dunno no who keeps stalking me and trying to screw my stuff up. i have a online journal(xanga) and this guy keeps posting gay comments and stuff. and also messing up my onlines quizes. so..i was wondering since this ^*@& keeps checking my site, if there is a keylogger that is av/firewall proof that would let me no this guy's identity and deal with him um...according... :devil: :devil:

btw, i tried SC-Kelogger but norton can detect that so its pretty much useless. unless i pray he doesn't have norton installed :P

LeGoMyFnLeg
10-11-2003, 01:45 AM
You are asking for a program to hack someone with.

Let the ugliness begin. <_<

james_bond_rulez
10-11-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by UserX@11 October 2003 - 01:35
some guy i dunno no who keeps stalking me and trying to screw my stuff up. i have a online journal(xanga) and this guy keeps posting gay comments and stuff. and also messing up my onlines quizes. so..i was wondering since this ^*@& keeps checking my site, if there is a keylogger that is av/firewall proof that would let me no this guy&#39;s identity and deal with him um...according... :devil: :devil:

btw, i tried SC-Kelogger but norton can detect that so its pretty much useless. unless i pray he doesn&#39;t have norton installed :P
u FUCKING HACKING NOOB GO THE FUCK TO HELL

FUCKING IDIOTS NOOB :lol: