PDA

View Full Version : Internet Speed

jasmy
10-11-2003, 09:30 AM
i just moved from the city to the moon. out here i am out of range for dsl so i am on 56 krap. i logged on with the msn that came with my computer. then i dailed up the local provider. it seemed that there was not much difference between my connection out here and in the city. when i used only the msn it was slow, then when i used the local provider it was slow. when i used both i could realy see the difference. i found this on some crackass web page when i as google surfing. can someone tell me if this real or just a glitch.

The Kiler
10-11-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by jasmy@11 October 2003 - 04:30
i just moved from the city to the moon. out here i am out of range for dsl so i am on 56 krap. i logged on with the msn that came with my computer. then i dailed up the local provider. it seemed that there was not much difference between my connection out here and in the city. when i used only the msn it was slow, then when i used the local provider it was slow. when i used both i could realy see the difference. i found this on some crackass web page when i as google surfing. can someone tell me if this real or just a glitch.
Duh... 56k is slow... Top speeds are 5 kbps.

clocker
10-11-2003, 03:09 PM
Why not test this for yourself?
Go here (http://www.dslreports.com/) and try your theory out. ;)