PDA

View Full Version : Poker torrents

fringer
11-23-2009, 03:19 AM
Hello guys :)
I'm interested to know which torrent trackers have the most poker content like ebooks, videos, tutorials, etc.

Cabalo
11-23-2009, 03:20 AM
the one with the most is thevault.
thepokerbay also has some stuff, but not nearly as many as TV.bz

fringer
11-23-2009, 03:28 AM
the one with the most is thevault.
thepokerbay also has some stuff, but not nearly as many as TV.bz
Thank you for the quick response :happy:
I tried signing up on thepokerbay before but I never received my confirmation e-mail. I used both gmail and hotmail. Anyone had problems signing up there, too?

Cabalo
11-23-2009, 03:38 AM
Did you check the spam folder ?
I used to have an account there, but stopped using it once I got into thevault.

I just checked, and my account is still alive :mellow: Over one year after my last login.

fringer
11-23-2009, 03:43 AM
I tried signing up and again no e-mail, not in the spam folder either. Did you use gmail when you sign up?

Cabalo
11-23-2009, 03:50 AM
yes, I signed up with a gmail account.

Glitterstep
11-23-2009, 07:10 AM
I used to be a regular on pokerbay(no leechers out there.. :(
If ur on bitme.org...i gotta lot of Poker-Related stuff from there.. WICKED SHITE.... and i checked bitspyder too(doesn't have that much content as bitme.org regarding poker)

:)

balistos
11-24-2009, 10:16 PM
Hello,
I'm also really interested by poker stuff, unfortunately I have the exact same problem as fringer: registered to Pokerbay with 3 differents e-mails, including a Gmail one, and never received the activation mail.
When choosing "recover", they say a mail was sent, and same I never receive it.

So I wanted to register to any of the sites you're talking about: Thevault, Bitme, but both need an invitation because they're full.

If anyone has some, you'll make me really happyyyyy :)
Here's my mail just in case: EDITED BY CABALO

Anyway, many thanks for the info, it's already a very good start for me :)

Johnny05
11-24-2009, 11:30 PM
Try TL i got 60 poker EBOOKS all in 1 Torrent file some gd reading in it....
Also same torrent on IPT.

fringer
11-25-2009, 02:16 AM
Try TL i got 60 poker EBOOKS all in 1 Torrent file some gd reading in it....
Also same torrent on IPT.
Thanks for this. I found the torrent on IPT and I'm downloading it now :D
@balistos: yes, I also tried to recover the account but again I didn't receive any e-mail :dry:

balistos
11-25-2009, 05:04 AM
Thanks, and sorry for requesting invites in the wrong section.

I admit I did not read the rules carefully, I registered here because I was interested in poker torrents, once again, sorry for that.

I guess there's something wrong with PokerBay now, maybe it'll be fixed later.

Cabalo
11-25-2009, 05:28 AM
pokerbay sucks mostly. If you're really really interested in poker, forget about everything else and head for TheVault.
Trust me, it's way way ahead of anything else you ever imagined.

about the infraction, I knew you had good intentions ;)

kurdt
12-12-2009, 12:21 PM
pokerbay is great for downloading televised poker. but for learning poker, i found an awsome site: bestpokertorrents.com . It is a bunch of 2+2'ers on there so the comments really help in selecting material. really quality material.

Matejzkezman
04-24-2011, 09:17 AM
Hello everybody. I just signed up to this site so I could participate in this thread though it is quite old. Well poker videos are hard to come by if you dont have a DC user - I dont like bestpokertorrents.com. Therefore I came upon this thread and heard about BitMe which seems like a good place. How can one get an invite? I dont know anyone there ;( . I am very familiar with internet communities or forums for that matter. Hope someone can give me some advice ;) regards Matejz EDIT : By the way, if anyone likes MTT I can recommend MTT PRINCIPLES by Daaaaaaaang16 and anything from IWEARGOGGLES. Both are to find on DC, I saw them on a m8s PC.

anon
04-24-2011, 06:09 PM
Therefore I came upon this thread and heard about BitMe which seems like a good place. How can one get an invite? I dont know anyone there ;( .

Whatever you do, don't request one in this section. Wait until you can access the appropriate area in this forum.

Of course, making creating a BitMe request thread the first thing you do as soon as you get full privileges is unlikely to get you one...

Matejzkezman
04-25-2011, 10:49 AM
Of course‚*I was not quite aware.

anon
04-25-2011, 12:16 PM
Hello everyone.

Hello, are you another spammer?

Matejzkezman
04-26-2011, 06:03 PM
Hola, is thevault still up? bestpokertorrent sUx major league....

anon
04-26-2011, 06:40 PM
Hola, is thevault still up?

It's working here.