PDA

View Full Version : Portuguese Trackers

Vdetta
11-23-2009, 08:12 AM
Can someone help me out please, iam trying to locate some portuguese trackers.
Thx

ElGatonPirata
11-23-2009, 11:51 AM
- BTNext (uses it's own client and is restricted to portuguese ips)
- BTRevolution (uses it's own client and is restricted do portuguese ips)
- EvolutionPT (is restricted to portuguese ips but if you own seedbox, you can ask the Admin to use it)
- Scene-Rush
- Seeders-Team
- BTPortucale
- TugasLeech.co.cc
- OnlyDvds (I think it's portuguese also but i'm not sure)

Helionster
11-23-2009, 02:29 PM
And wich ones of those are public/private? Just to be shure.

ElGatonPirata
11-23-2009, 05:43 PM
And wich ones of those are public/private? Just to be shure.

I think almost all of them are private, with the exception of OnlyDVDs wich is on open registrations right now. Why don't you try out to register and find out by yourself? :)

Vdetta
11-23-2009, 05:47 PM
I think the good ones are only available by invitation

cap87
11-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Unfortunately all the portuguese trackers have something that make them suck. Specially the staff in the major ones. There were/are some interesting projects, but they eventually die.

Still, the best ones are btnext and evopt.

Stay away from bt-revolution, they are like the worst tracker ever :lol:

Cabalo
11-23-2009, 07:09 PM
The best community tracker there ever was was random-axs.
At least, it was the only one with people mature enough running it.
All the other projects are ran by kiddies, pre pubescent ones. Therefore they suck. You just have to look at the torrents description to easily understand that.

conretto
11-23-2009, 07:11 PM
scenerush is sometimes quick after pre, but most of it is the same as everyware.

and only get in on invite

Bad-Day
11-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Btxunga is the best!!!

but i have never used it ;)

Cabalo, kids grow up, eventually, who knows, maybe one day things will be better...

Cabalo
11-23-2009, 09:23 PM
Btxunga is the best!!!

Cabalo, kids grow up, eventually, who knows, maybe one day things will be better...
eventually....
Did you have a look at the descriptions of the torrents at evo.pt? :blink:
Those look like they were typed by some 12 year old boy. or girl. or whatever.

cRaZyzMaN
11-24-2009, 05:34 AM
All the other projects are ran by kiddies, pre pubescent ones. Therefore they suck. You just have to look at the torrents description to easily understand that.

wise words my dear friend, raxs rulez

Bad-Day
11-24-2009, 07:37 PM
Btxunga is the best!!!

eventually....
Did you have a look at the descriptions of the torrents at evo.pt? :blink:
Those look like they were typed by some 12 year old boy. or girl. or whatever.

I no longer have that site. Matter off a fact i dont have any portuguese trackers.

They spend all their time uploading foreign content, and forget about home made shit.

The_Martinator
11-24-2009, 08:45 PM
For your sakes I hope the torrent comments are better at Portugese trackers than at my country's ones. Those are just moronic. I can tell that they're not by teenagers, but by ignorant people (no slang).

cap87
11-26-2009, 01:13 PM
For your sakes I hope the torrent comments are better at Portugese trackers than at my country's ones. Those are just moronic. I can tell that they're not by teenagers, but by ignorant people (no slang).

There's many ignorant comments in pt sites too too, but i don't blame them. They're either kids or people new to bittorrent that just got invited by a rl friend and still don't know how things work. Or both. <- Very high ercentage of these ones

But there are also many knowledgeable people that hang around there. I can say we are a country of extremes. :lol:

Baderous
11-26-2009, 02:22 PM
Well, yeah! Raxs was pretty good, but after their main uploaders left to create a new tracker, they basically closed doors.

In what concerns to descriptions, i think the best one is SeedersTeam. The other ones, just like Cabalo said, look like have been written by a 12 year old. And the torrents names.......FFS.

Cabalo
11-26-2009, 02:37 PM
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2095/evopt.png

:(

Samurai84
11-26-2009, 04:10 PM

lol
:naughty:

very bad comments :noes:

ElGatonPirata
11-26-2009, 07:35 PM
And what about all those ridiculous RatDVD releases, both on BTNext (with hundreds of seeds/leechs!) and Evopt (altough, much less than BTNext)??

It was worth it 2 years ago, when the average upload speed in Tugaland was 512 kbs but now? The time and trouble to download it, convert it, is the time needed to download/upload a full DVDR release... Really, it's the only trackers in the world where i see RatDVD releases! :X

It's like they're releasing vinil discs where the rest of the world is releasing mp3. :D

Bad-Day
11-26-2009, 08:15 PM

LoL Cabalo LoL

:O :cry: Mesmo á LeLo!

Ratdvd ? Sinceramente, sem comentários.

Bem ao menos enquanto lá estiverem, nao andam aqui a xatear-me.

cRaZyzMaN
11-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Write in english please

Cokeman
11-27-2009, 01:13 AM

Damm right. My 1st tracker and where i gave my 1st BT steps.
All staff were adults and worked for a living.

cap87
11-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Anyway, how did the btuga thing ended?

Something happened to the owner or what? The last thing i know is that he got interviewed by SIC. It has been a while since then.

Edit:

http://i48.tinypic.com/zu0cad.jpg

:w00t:

Cabalo
11-27-2009, 02:18 PM
link to youtube video? I really disliked martini-man.

pffm
11-27-2009, 03:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq_bniehmhA

1:25 look at them mocking his nickname and the sites names...

Cabalo
11-27-2009, 03:17 PM
Anyway, how did the btuga thing ended?

Something happened to the owner or what? The last thing i know is that he got interviewed by SIC. It has been a while since then.

Edit:

http://i48.tinypic.com/zu0cad.jpg

:w00t:
oh... my... god...
this one is a piece of art "AI XAXUX"...

:frusty:

cRaZyzMaN
11-27-2009, 05:03 PM
ai xaxux is the most wanted for president

martini didn't go to jail, i don't know how this ends, but i'll try to find something

Cabalo
11-27-2009, 06:51 PM
ai xaxux is the most wanted for president

martini didn't go to jail, i don't know how this ends, but i'll try to find something
I bet this is probably being judged or so. Our justice works fast :yawn:
Does he have anything to do with the BTnext? or were some of his staffers who opened it?

cap87
11-27-2009, 07:20 PM
It's the "unofficial" btuga successor (as a tracker). Same staff and uploaders, maybe with some little changes.
But after btuga was closed an official discussion forum to all the ex-btuga members opened, created by martini man: http://freetuga.info/
It died with btnext opening :whistling

My guess about martini man is that the case is still being judged. At least it was last time i heard.

Bad-Day
11-27-2009, 07:36 PM
Supertorrents = Lexus
XXX = Paid day to day expenses, bought Lcd´s etc...

Btuga - Seat Leon Tdi Cupra.

And no hes not retired, hes involved. And props for him, for riping out vuze, utorrent, and the kickass unbeatable, un-cheatable system.

For clearing everyones ratio, all off the sudden, just because the donation plate, was fucking empty.

me thinks he will not come here and reply, but i could try, just like i did whit anon ;)

anon
11-27-2009, 07:44 PM
And props for him, for riping out vuze, utorrent, and the kickass unbeatable, un-cheatable system.

Just for the record, there's talk about reverse-engineering the system on the board of a certain ratio cheating tool. They've already found out the encryption scheme used by the client, and are currently in the process of finding the passphrase - although it doesn't particularly look like they'll be done tomorrow.

cap87
12-03-2009, 02:13 PM
The truth is, any tracker with good cheat detection scripts beats their client. :happy: