PDA

View Full Version : Trackers with WMV HD content?

emperorIX
11-23-2009, 06:53 PM
I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but a search yielded no results.

Are there any trackers that have a good amount of WMV HD content?

I would simply stream x264s to my 360, but it only supports wma 5.1 audio (and DD 5.1 for avis) and everything else is downmixed to 2.0. Retaining 5.1 audio is a big deal to me. Lately I've been doing my own BD encodes and x264 recodes, but that is simply too time consuming, tying up my computer for way too long.

So far, I've only found a few files here and there on various trackers and usenet.

Thanks for any help.

db_la_23
11-23-2009, 10:10 PM
hdbits has wmv content

hotshot6473
11-23-2009, 10:20 PM
HDBits has extremely limited WMV files and they are almost non-existent at this point. You will need to find a scene site that pre's WMV files which is rare and I no longer know of any. Randombytes used to have them but its dead

The simple answer to your problem is either live with the 2.0 audio or get a HTPC/ HD media player that handles mkvs

emperorIX
11-23-2009, 11:34 PM
HDBits has extremely limited WMV files and they are almost non-existent at this point. You will need to find a scene site that pre's WMV files which is rare and I no longer know of any. Randombytes used to have them but its dead

The simple answer to your problem is either live with the 2.0 audio or get a HTPC/ HD media player that handles mkvs

That's what I thought. I was hoping this stuff could be found at one of the larger HD sites like hdbits, hdchina or other HD sites. I considered signing up randomly to those hd sites I have easy access to, but felt guilty about wasting an account if the content I wanted wasn't there, so I didn't. This was much easier, thanks a lot for the info.

mystics
11-25-2009, 03:21 AM
i think bithdtv has good content for that

hotshot6473
11-25-2009, 04:09 PM
i think bithdtv has good content for that

Wrong