PDA

View Full Version : The Week In Review

Infested Cats
10-11-2003, 05:54 PM
Let's fan the flames of discontent:

1.) Arnold is going to Govern California.

2.) The Reversal of FCC's ruling to EXPAND MEDIA MONOPOLIES is dead in Congress.

3.) Neither the White House nor Mr. Novak will pay for leaking Ms. Plame's identity (I'm just being Psychic).

4.) The Interior Department rolls back an opinion by the Clinton admin. that helped scale back mining and mining waste.

5.) The FBI admits to planting bugs in Philadelphia Mayor John Street's offices.

6.) U.S. sanctions Israel's airstrike against Syria.

On the lighter side of things:

1.) Limbaugh (http://www.germantourist.com/rush.jpg) admits to being a druggie and seeks help.

2.) Pat Robertson suggests we nuke the State Dept.

3.) Freedom Fries may go back to being French Fries.......

chinook_apache
10-19-2003, 05:15 PM
thanks for that. round up apart from the US has not sanctioned israel or condemed its act of agression against syria...infact the US has opened a debate whether to sanction Syria.

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by chinook_apache@19 October 2003 - 18:15
thanks for that. round up apart from the US has not sanctioned israel or condemed its act of agression against syria...infact the US has opened a debate whether to sanction Syria.
Do you know what

6.) U.S. sanctions Israel's airstrike against Syria.

means.

chinook_apache
10-19-2003, 07:37 PM
yes i do! JPAUL we seem to cross each others paths whereever we go!

J'Pol
10-19-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by chinook_apache@19 October 2003 - 20:37
yes i do! JPAUL we seem to cross each others paths whereever we go!
I think I have spoken to you twice, or some similar low number including this. We are hardly joined at the hip.

However given that we use the same forum, it's not surprising if we would bump into each other.

chinook_apache
10-19-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by JPaul+19 October 2003 - 20:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 19 October 2003 - 20:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chinook_apache@19 October 2003 - 20:37
yes i do&#33; JPAUL we seem to cross each others paths whereever we go&#33;
I think I have spoken to you twice, or some similar low number including this. We are hardly joined at the hip.

[/b][/quote]
true we have our differences in opinions

clocker
10-19-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by chinook_apache@19 October 2003 - 14:26

true we have our differences in opinions
And different hips also.

I assume.

SodiumChloride
10-20-2003, 06:46 AM
What about China launching a man into orbit?

I believe that they are going the way of the Soviets; spending billions on space while their people are starving and opressed. The Soviet Union collapsed because they spent too much on military and space, but somehow I don&#39;t think that the Chinese communist state will collapse because of their space race.

Do you think they&#39;ll succeed in landing a man on the moon? The original moon landing was done with primitive computer systems, its interesting to think of what&#39;ll be in the chinese vessel.

MediaSlayer
10-20-2003, 08:33 AM
chinook here is a site you might find useful (http://www.dictionary.com).

AussieSheila
10-20-2003, 12:21 PM
:P Well I found it useful mediaslayer, I always thought JPaul was pedantic, now I know for sure.

:lol: :lol: :lol: