Brandon
11-29-2009, 08:39 AM
hm

hit79
11-29-2009, 08:55 AM
Want inv. Thanks

sez
11-29-2009, 09:47 AM
lol is that supposed to be some sort of victory chant or something.I figure you aren't as fond of feeling or are you.

Rigel9
11-29-2009, 09:51 AM
me too :(

smcewa11
11-29-2009, 09:55 AM
Two shots, two down?

C-mos
11-29-2009, 09:59 AM
B. is having fun !

Patriot foreve
11-29-2009, 10:41 AM
oops,Brandon declares victory after all :D

yayyyyyy
11-29-2009, 10:42 AM
=)

Heroo
11-29-2009, 10:52 AM
Brandon Brandon you r happy now isnt it

sct die

MiNiMAL
11-29-2009, 10:59 AM
^ Yea :D

B. have fun ;)

- but i think will be back ... 2 FAST and 2 FURIOUS ;)

Heroo
11-29-2009, 11:23 AM
^ yea :d

b. Have fun ;)

- but i think will be back ... 2 fast and 2 furious ;)

:01:

NiKRuLeZ
11-29-2009, 11:46 AM
Brandon, how about some form of exclusive invite access to your site for ScT users? Would be good to take on nearly all members with seedboxes. Would make the economy of torrents you have at FTN thrive, and the thoughts of a recession would be obsolete :P

smcewa11
11-29-2009, 12:03 PM
Would be nice, but I dont think it is going to happen.

b3owulf
11-29-2009, 12:11 PM
Brandon, how about some form of exclusive invite access to your site for ScT users? Would be good to take on nearly all members with seedboxes. Would make the economy of torrents you have at FTN thrive, and the thoughts of a recession would be obsolete :P
Look what trackers offer membership for ScT users: TL, TV, HeavenT, PolishT, SCC. Not enough yet?

teonanacatl
11-29-2009, 12:15 PM
I lol'd when I saw B's post, although this feud-thingie between ftn and sct must've passed me by unnoticed. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Feeling
11-29-2009, 12:21 PM
what did i miss from this douchebag now?

Benjamin
11-29-2009, 12:42 PM

Who shuts down a site with no explanation and lurks on FST all day to see what people are saying? Nothing better to do?

NiKRuLeZ
11-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Feeling, please make backups of the SQL dumps/php/css files. Gonna miss the design and everything about sct.

MiNiMAL
11-29-2009, 01:27 PM
^ i'am shure will make it !

hagckz0r
11-29-2009, 01:32 PM
=)

rubix
11-29-2009, 02:13 PM
I lol'd when I saw B's post, although this feud-thingie between ftn and sct must've passed me by unnoticed. Anyone care to enlighten me?

dig up B and F's old posts.

kooftspc11
11-29-2009, 02:17 PM

Who shuts down a site with no explanation and lurks on FST all day to see what people are saying? Nothing better to do?

who passes judgment on a situation they clearly know shit about?

sez
11-29-2009, 02:58 PM

um...somebody who doesn't really give a fuck maybe? :unsure:

puckface
11-29-2009, 03:11 PM
Yay. More OP childishness. Expect no less from a child though I guess.

Brandon
11-29-2009, 06:30 PM

Thought we were passed this? This thread actually had nothing to do with you or sct.. I was just.. drunk..

Show's who's the adult I guess.

Anyways, this douchebag is actually sorry to see sct going down, it IS a good site. Good luck with whatever projects you have planned in the future, hopefully some day you'll grow up like I did and realize that fighting on the interweb because of a stupid girl who ended up being a bitch anyways is lame. ;)

ovisan
11-29-2009, 07:03 PM
So Brandon is trying to make peace. It's your turn Feeling.

TrollinThunder
11-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Bros before hoes.

Patriot foreve
11-29-2009, 07:26 PM

fighting on the interweb because of a stupid girl who ended up being a bitch anyways is lame. ;)

totally miss kimii :wub:,where is she now?

QPD
11-29-2009, 07:27 PM

Thought we were passed this? This thread actually had nothing to do with you or sct.. I was just.. drunk..

Anyways, this douchebag is actually sorry to see sct going down, it IS a good site. Good luck with whatever projects you have planned in the future, hopefully some day you'll grow up like I did and realize that fighting on the interweb because of a stupid girl who ended up being a bitch anyways is lame. ;)

Why do I have the feeling that Brandon ment it literally???

@ Feeling : now is a good time to see who " loved " you and who didn't. When you are in the corner...life's not that bright.You collected quite a few enemies .

On the other side I'd love to see how many of the "heroes" around here wouldn't sell all the user Ip's to RIAA for their own skin...
I had more than 100TB upload on a particular tracker, and I asked the staff to reduce it to 1TB...just in case somebody will ever chase top ten uploaders.

Raban
11-29-2009, 07:33 PM
i dont understand why they wouldnt give all the top ScT users invites to FTN ... there are a lot of us good sct members that would have easily migrated over there and filled out the ranks ...

instead most everyone has gone off to SCC, TL, GFT and revtt... why did FTN pass up this opportunity??

optimus_prime
11-29-2009, 07:37 PM
i dont understand why they wouldnt give all the top ScT users invites to FTN ... there are a lot of us good sct members that would have easily migrated over there and filled out the ranks ...

instead most everyone has gone off to SCC, TL, GFT and revtt... why did FTN pass up this opportunity??

because top users of sct already had ftn :)

cinephilia
11-29-2009, 07:48 PM
fighting on the interweb because of a stupid girl who ended up being a bitch anyways is lame. ;)

in my bed.

Legion
11-29-2009, 10:39 PM
i dont understand why thechrome://foxytunes-public/content/signatures/signature-button.pngy wouldnt give all the top ScT users invites to FTN ... there are a lot of us good sct members that would have easily migrated over there and filled out the ranks ...

Maybe because there is no opportunity. The fact that sct went down, does not affect ftn in anyway. They're not overjoyed, nor sad. It's just a regular day on ftn. If you can get an invite, good for you, but no staffer will be supporting this so called "migration". At least, imho.

BobFromAccounting
11-30-2009, 12:14 AM

Opportunity? You're acting like just because people were members at ScT means every tracker in the world should want them, and by getting them on their tracker it's a big deal. Sure, there was an assload of seedboxes, but if they were perfectly content before ScT went down what makes you think they wouldn't be after?

Cabalo
11-30-2009, 12:18 AM
Opportunity for what? To make life harder on their usual users there? To risk and potentially bring the same people that helped SCT being closed down ?
What really does FTN, a ratioless site, would need that people for ?

Roark
11-30-2009, 02:09 AM
Opportunity for what? To make life harder on their usual users there? To risk and potentially bring the same people that helped SCT being closed down ?
What really does FTN, a ratioless site, would need that people for ?

ScT had a peer:user ratio of 9:1 on 26000 torrents when it closed. That's what FTN would need people like us for - to become a better torrent site.

Full disclosure: Member of both ScT and FTN.

DubDub
11-30-2009, 02:14 AM
full disclosure ......former Sct member

Brandon
11-30-2009, 02:20 AM
Yo imma let you finish, but Beyonce had the best video of all time!

Enlightened
11-30-2009, 02:20 AM
Freak me out, the way, Brandon, pull the Beyonce thigy......wow, close call..
I scream, " NOT FTN too " ...............LOL, it was a good scare, U got me Brandon. got me good.....

Brandon
11-30-2009, 02:23 AM
I scream, " NOT FTN too " ...............LOL, it was a good scare, U got me Brandon. got me good.....

Best thing in times like these is humor. Makes things less.. depressing.

NiKRuLeZ
11-30-2009, 02:25 AM

Brandon what measure are you going to deploy to prevent this like this happening to your site? I ask becuase too many sites have gone down and they dont seem to be learning any lessons :|

Eargasm
11-30-2009, 03:22 AM

Brandon what measure are you going to deploy to prevent this like this happening to your site? I ask becuase too many sites have gone down and they dont seem to be learning any lessons :|

He's going to be lowering the userbase down to about 500 users, one to seed each torrent.

Cabalo
11-30-2009, 03:41 AM

He's going to be lowering the userbase down to about 500 users, one to seed each torrent.
:O oh but there are already plenty of sites like that, don't make FTN become the same.

Kyl3KK
11-30-2009, 04:13 AM
ohai Brandon

BobFromAccounting
11-30-2009, 04:13 AM

This is somewhat classified and I probably shouldn't mention it, but I guess people deserve to know in such trying times.

To ensure the safety of their members, a somewhat discreet yet widespread plan of action has been put in place for a number of months now. In order to stay off the radar a discreet and anonymous delivery of baked goods arrives at at the offices of all major federal officials on we bi-weekly basis. I don't mean just some homemade cookies, I mean that place looks like a bakery. Just to give you an idea:

http://waynescheesecakes.com/pictures/baked_goods.JPG
http://www.sagedinernj.com/images/bakery.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0b/Cakes.jpg

This widespread mission of disinformation and appeasement via cupcakey deliciousness codenamed "Feed the Feds" is carried out by a few nameless souls for the good of all members.

You won't find anything about this on their site, and the users have been kept in the dark for their own protection, so just remember, you didn't hear it from me.

Edit: And if you're WTFing on the last picture, one of the couriers uses an EZ-Bake.

kooftspc11
11-30-2009, 04:20 AM

um...somebody who doesn't really give a fuck maybe? :unsure:

doesn't give a fuck about playing the ignorant douche?

DubDub
11-30-2009, 04:26 AM
wtf is wrong with you people lol

b3owulf
11-30-2009, 05:04 AM
Same here :D Dammit, Brandon, you know how to scare some ppl to the death... Asshole!!! :D

sez
11-30-2009, 07:26 AM

True dat.That said,I saw you say something about jealousy on that sct thread and was just curious what your take was on trust in BT as a whole.Like by just how far should you extend trust to somebody you've met online?
Like are there any real loyalties on the internet in the 1st place?
Like today you tell somebody everything,tomorrow issues arise and before you know it shitz far too gone to reconcile and they just want to hurt you.

So what do you think?

Brandon
11-30-2009, 07:29 AM

True dat.That said,I saw you say something about jealousy on that sct thread and was just curious what your take was on trust in BT as a whole.Like by just how far should you extend trust to somebody you've met online?
Like are there any real loyalties on the internet in the 1st place?
Like today you tell somebody everything,tomorrow issues arise and before you know it shitz far too gone to reconcile and they just want to hurt you.

So what do you think?

I trust nobody. Learned that lesson a long time ago.
However that doesn't mean I don't respect people, I just chose very carefully what I decide to share with others ;)

I suggest you do the same.

megabyteme
11-30-2009, 07:31 AM
That's a very interesting question, sez! I inevitably burn myself every time I trust someone IRL. Doubt it would really be any different online...

TP635
11-30-2009, 08:29 AM
Very interesting; it been a long time since OP post here. I did not see B post when UK went down, but when sct hit the dirt we see more of brandon. Welcome back.

Brandon
11-30-2009, 08:55 AM
Very interesting; it been a long time since OP post here. I did not see B post when UK went down, but when sct hit the dirt we see more of brandon. Welcome back.

To be honest I didn't even know ukt had gone down until a while after.. and my activity here isn't really due to sct, it's due to it being a holiday (thanksgiving). Tomorrow i'll start being busy again and vanish until i have free time :mellow:

C-mos
11-30-2009, 09:11 AM
dont be long too much !

hagckz0r
11-30-2009, 09:35 AM
We want ya around B. ;)

Albo Da Kid
11-30-2009, 10:02 AM
God dammit... I can't believe my favorite site just disappeared like that.

p.s. Brandon, get a grip. Only cowards spit at the already dead Lion. I wish i'd have seen you open a thread about Sct earlier when it was still alive and wintess you get butchered in your own thread.

it's clear here that you were a little jealous of how successful Sct was. I just lost my respect for ftn big time

megabyteme
11-30-2009, 10:17 AM
I don't think that is really fair, Albo...

It sounds like these two had a fairly long-standing feud going. Since others are aware of it, I don't think there was any shortage of words between them.

Also, from what I have heard, invites have been closed on FTN for quite some time. That isn't the sort of thing one would do when seeking to "outdo" the other.

Really, it seems like there was very few similarities between the sites and their owners.

As for gloating, I know I have had some rivals in the past that I did not mind seeing fall on their faces. It's one thing to go after someone and make them fall- it is another (sweeter) thing entirely when it happens without your "help".

BTW, I am sorry so many members lost their BT home. ScT was never one that drew me to it, but the community as a whole has lost one of its greats. It is nice to see the community open up for those displaced members.

p.s. Brandon, get a grip. Only cowards spit at the already dead Lion. I wish i'd have seen you open a thread about Sct earlier when it was still alive and wintess you get butchered in your own thread.

it's clear here that you were a little jealous of how successful Sct was. I just lost my respect for ftn big time

C-mos
11-30-2009, 10:20 AM

you sir , are a fucking retard. :ermm:

Albo Da Kid
11-30-2009, 10:45 AM

It sounds like these two had a fairly long-standing feud going. Since others are aware of it, I don't think there was any shortage of words between them.

Also, from what I have heard, invites have been closed on FTN for quite some time. That isn't the sort of thing one would do when seeking to "outdo" the other.

Really, it seems like there was very few similarities between the sites and their owners.

As for gloating, I know I have had some rivals in the past that I did not mind seeing fall on their faces. It's one thing to go after someone and make them fall- it is another (sweeter) thing entirely when it happens without your "help".

BTW, I am sorry so many members lost their BT home. ScT was never one that drew me to it, but the community as a whole has lost one of its greats. It is nice to see the community open up for those displaced members.

I don't like what I see going on in this thread. The sysop of a well respected site acting like a teenager and a bunch of dicksuckers complimenting his childish remarks.

They might have had their little feuds in the past, but imagine how much better it would have looked for his image if he came here showing respect at Sct for their downfall even though they have had problems in the past, rather than taunting them.

This guy seems like an immature loser to me..the kind of internet lowlife who gets a hard on at seeing people that out-shined him fail.

megabyteme
11-30-2009, 11:10 AM

I don't like what I see going on in this thread. The sysop of a well respected site acting like a teenager and a bunch of dicksuckers complimenting his childish remarks.

They might have had their little feuds in the past, but imagine how much better it would have looked for his image if he came here showing respect at Sct for their downfall even though they have had problems in the past, rather than taunting them.

This guy seems like an immature loser to me..the kind of internet lowlife who gets a hard on at seeing people that out-shined him fail.

These two have not gotten along for a long time (years?). How genuine would it be if Brandon suddenly made a showing of support? Would anyone really buy it? I don't think so.

They were rivals. Different sites, different philosophies. Nothing said in this thread rises to the level that you are saying. You think it is necessary to lose respect for someone who has seen his rival fall and doesn't pretend to be "the better man"?

Feeling has made his mark on this community. A lot of people will miss ScT. I am certain F knows exactly how B feels about him. The only thing that Brandon would have to gain with a phony show of support would be the "respect" of those who believed the phony gesture. Do we really need that?

grow4dough
11-30-2009, 11:35 AM
I love lamp

wheeloftime
11-30-2009, 01:34 PM

This from someone who for months turned every thread he posted in into an attack on CN and in particular Serb because of a personal grudge. You're a hypocrite Albo.

TrollinThunder
11-30-2009, 01:45 PM

This weekend I was toying with the settings on my care-o-meter, which is why I think this post is worthy of a response.

If you knew shit about FTN or Brandon, you would know that despite longstanding differences with Feeling, he's a genuinely nice guy who is not happy to see SCT go. He and the rest of the FTN crowd were never jealous of SCT's success. They are similar in some respects, but the feel of the community makes them quite different places.

Also, your metaphor sounds pretty gay and a postscript should not be longer than the primary message. Be cool, stay in school.

cinephilia
11-30-2009, 01:54 PM
i think Brandon is old enough to defend himself, don't you?

ovisan
11-30-2009, 02:01 PM
he's trying some kiss arses techniques

TrollinThunder
11-30-2009, 02:10 PM
I love you two too.

cinephilia
11-30-2009, 02:19 PM
i love me too.

TrollinThunder
11-30-2009, 02:39 PM
And I think we can all agree that Albo is da lovable Kid.

IdolEyes787
11-30-2009, 02:48 PM
I understand that Brandon is a wonderful and special guy but part of me can't help but wonder if the OP had been made by someone named Andon if people would have found the joke near as funny or if this thread would have stretched to 7 pages.

Sorry ignore what I said I forgot this was bt.

sez
11-30-2009, 03:10 PM
love all around I see TT.You've started sounding like the establishment.

puckface
11-30-2009, 03:10 PM
I understand that Brandon is a wonderful and special guy but part of me can't help but wonder if the OP had been made by someone named Andon if people would have found the joke near as funny or if this thread would have stretched to 7 pages.

Sorry ignore what I said I forgot this was bt.

....or if the thread would have stayed open this long since "pew pew" isn't really BT related. :)

IdolEyes787
11-30-2009, 03:11 PM
That part is because the staff here are incompetent.

Accounts for Detale's thread too.

I did move one thread to the "funny stuff" section even though it wasn't.

Brandon
11-30-2009, 05:03 PM
Apparently "someone" in this thread glazed over this post I made on the second page when someone else tried to start another fight.

And for that "someones" information (not Feeling, he knows), without SCT, FTN never would have existed. So for your information I'm very grateful for SCT. And also, I was staff there at one point, and I was also a close friend of Feeling's at one point as well before a certain female came in between us.

Sure I said some things in the past I'm not proud of, and I wish I could take back. However anger can get the best of people and nobody in this thread is immune to it.

Point is, SCT was also a former home of mine. More so than 90% of the people who has posted on here. You lost a site you downloaded from, sure. I lost a site I put countless hours of work in, many nights of staying up late so I could race releases for YOU to download because there was no auto upload script, and a team that I enjoyed very much, and quite a few friends from there. So if you wanna accuse me of being "immature" or whatever, then you clearly know nothing about what really went on or what is going on now.

This thread was just me being random b/c i was drunk.

RIP sct, and good luck to Feeling and dj. Just because I didn't agree with some of their decisions, doesn't mean I still have any hate for them due to female individuals. Bro's before hoe's, forgive and forget.

And if you think i'm only saying this b/c sct is gone, i've said this shit multiple times while it was still up. Look at my post history and I'm sure you'll find it. Was also in ftn irc multiple times.

heh.

Feeling
11-30-2009, 06:08 PM
:o

C-mos
11-30-2009, 06:08 PM
nice post you made the B.
:wub:

Sylar666
11-30-2009, 07:33 PM
Woooo...Nicely put, Sexeeh.

QPD
11-30-2009, 07:41 PM
damn...I knew Brandon ment it literally about that woman... That was cool!!!

megabyteme
11-30-2009, 07:49 PM
That sounded sincere. :yes:

fstrulz
11-30-2009, 11:52 PM
Trapped... in Brandon's basement. :shutup:

kooftspc11
12-01-2009, 06:04 AM
Apparently "someone" in this thread glazed over this post I made on the second page when someone else tried to start another fight.

And for that "someones" information (not Feeling, he knows), without SCT, FTN never would have existed. So for your information I'm very grateful for SCT. And also, I was staff there at one point, and I was also a close friend of Feeling's at one point as well before a certain female came in between us.

Sure I said some things in the past I'm not proud of, and I wish I could take back. However anger can get the best of people and nobody in this thread is immune to it.

Point is, SCT was also a former home of mine. More so than 90% of the people who has posted on here. You lost a site you downloaded from, sure. I lost a site I put countless hours of work in, many nights of staying up late so I could race releases for YOU to download because there was no auto upload script, and a team that I enjoyed very much, and quite a few friends from there. So if you wanna accuse me of being "immature" or whatever, then you clearly know nothing about what really went on or what is going on now.

This thread was just me being random b/c i was drunk.

RIP sct, and good luck to Feeling and dj. Just because I didn't agree with some of their decisions, doesn't mean I still have any hate for them due to female individuals. Bro's before hoe's, forgive and forget.

And if you think i'm only saying this b/c sct is gone, i've said this shit multiple times while it was still up. Look at my post history and I'm sure you'll find it. Was also in ftn irc multiple times.

heh.

just when it seems you can't get that foot in your mouth any further.....amazed!!

just shut the fuck up

Hrusciov
12-01-2009, 08:13 AM
is this the girl ^ ? :))

IdolEyes787
12-01-2009, 02:00 PM
I like it when she talks dirty.:)

Of course that seems to be the only way that she talks.

cinephilia
12-01-2009, 02:10 PM
no doubt that she's a charming lady irl :flowers:

Benjamin
12-01-2009, 02:33 PM
What the fuck Brandon? How could you fall for an E-GIRL? I thought you were cool man. :P

just when it seems you can't get that foot in your mouth any further.....amazed!!

just shut the fuck up

Haha you're such a loser, I feel sorry for you.

cinephilia
12-01-2009, 02:38 PM
cyber-girls are easier to get than real ones :happy:

sez
12-01-2009, 03:25 PM
She is always angry

shosh
12-01-2009, 03:36 PM
wait, is kooftspc that kimii girl?

Brandon
12-01-2009, 04:05 PM
wait, is kooftspc that kimii girl?
No.

Cerise
12-01-2009, 04:38 PM
I owe my FTN invite to kimii. That said, I'm trully happy that ScT closed, even if I liked the tracker, I really hated the staff over there, specially that fucking french mitch =)
Love <3

phrenzy
12-01-2009, 04:40 PM
I owe my FTN invite to kimii. That said, I'm trully happy that ScT closed, even if I liked the tracker, I really hated the staff over there, specially that fucking french mitch =)
Love <3

And I owe my SCT invite to you....lol... How ya been...Don't see ya around much anymore...

gtf0
12-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Love <3

yeah, also eezee became a real douche as soon as he got promoted into mod

only one i truly miss from sct staff is illogic :S that guy kinda vanished

Brandon
12-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Love <3

yeah, also eezee became a real douche as soon as he got promoted into mod

only one i truly miss from sct staff is illogic :S that guy kinda vanished

He's still around, just laying low to avoid the drama.

BlackTiger
12-01-2009, 06:27 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc275/thehousenextdoor/2007/Links%20for%20the%20Day/December%202nd%202007/yawn.jpg

Benjamin
12-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Let me tell you all something about women on the internet. There are two possibilities.

A. Men pretending to be girls, either to get invites, or other reasons (gay/transexual/whatever).

B. Ugly, attention starved girls who are rejected by society, they post on forums/IRC and enjoy the attention they get from nerds who worship/hit on them. They have a lot of 'e-guyfriends' as well, for obvious reasons.

There's also the 1% of women who are just here to torrent and nothing else, they usually don't come on IRC and sometimes label themselves as male to avoid the nerd worship mentioned above.

Cerise
12-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Love <3

And I owe my SCT invite to you....lol... How ya been...Don't see ya around much anymore...

Hey phrenzy ;) Still browsing the trackers but not trully active anymore :dry:
My studies takes me a lot of time, and leads me to make some choice : girls or internet, sex or movies =)
Hopefully I'll be more present after february and see what's going on here since I left...
Sweet as

cinephilia
12-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Let me tell you all something about women on the internet. There are two possibilities.

A. Men pretending to be girls, either to get invites, or other reasons (gay/transexual/whatever).

B. Ugly, attention starved girls who are rejected by society, they post on forums/IRC and enjoy the attention they get from nerds who worship/hit on them. They have a lot of 'e-guyfriends' as well, for obvious reasons.

There's also the 1% of women who are just here to torrent and nothing else, they usually don't come on IRC and sometimes label themselves as male to avoid the nerd worship mentioned above.
lol, i must admit you hit the nail on the head :yup:

KushBlow
12-01-2009, 09:26 PM
This thread is

http://i47.tinypic.com/27y781.jpg

Burnsy
12-01-2009, 09:39 PM

:lol:

Spot on...

kooftspc11
12-01-2009, 10:23 PM

same mentality that has kept you from getting laid all these years

ovisan
12-01-2009, 10:35 PM

spot on again

sez
12-01-2009, 10:54 PM
I know a number who are actually professional cammers as well(dunno if the term suits but you pay em to watch em play)

megabyteme
12-01-2009, 11:00 PM

spot on again

OMG. OMG! OMG!!! It's a girl. What do I do? Uh...? I'll agree with her. They like that!...

:D

DubDub
12-01-2009, 11:04 PM
is there even a reason for this thread? why is it still alive WHYYYYYYYYY

Hrusciov
12-01-2009, 11:25 PM
because the op is Brandon man, that says "hm"...

DubDub
12-01-2009, 11:26 PM
okayyy

dubz76
12-02-2009, 12:43 AM
i dunno,it depends.. ive peeled some decent quality snatch off the intranetz before usually azn chicks though .. also some crazy ones that attempted suicide in front of me.. but as far as torrent sites go you usually get a lot of WoW nerd chicas that are virgins... and 46 year old bus driver freeks... oh i wish i forgot that 1 :/

Swax
12-02-2009, 12:49 AM
...I'm trully happy that ScT closed, even if I liked the tracker, I really hated the staff over there, specially that fucking french mitch =)
Love <3

:blushing:

Benjamin
12-02-2009, 01:40 AM

The only thing my mentality keeps me from is going home with fugly chicks like you.

cinephilia
12-02-2009, 01:54 AM
maybe she's charming and gracious who knows.

Unstable1
12-02-2009, 02:01 AM

YOU really are in no position to call anyone a douchebag after your site's epic fail. haha.

puckface
12-02-2009, 02:24 AM

Because the 'almighty' Brandon posted it, if it were you or I it wouldhave been closed 2 days ago.

People by nature like to kiss ass and pretend like they are friends with people who are well known, obviously the people who control the closing of threads here aren't much different.

This thread was childish and taunting from post number 1 and has continued that way and in no way anything to do with BT, in a BT forum. But because some kid with a website that people think is the shit because of some rarity list posts it, its all good it seems.

IdolEyes787
12-02-2009, 03:44 AM
Deja vu*

See posts 69-72 inclusive.

PS the only reason this thread continued it's sad existence is that people seemed interested in contributing to it even as, if as noted before, 90% were merely sucking up and would probably laugh riotously if the OP burned down an orphanage and told them it was funny.
At least it's better than a lot of people lurking like usual .
Marginally.

KushBlow
12-02-2009, 03:48 AM
...and would probably laugh riotously if the OP burned down an orphanage and told them it was funny.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Thank you sir.

Rart
12-02-2009, 04:15 AM

Because the 'almighty' Brandon posted it, if it were you or I it wouldhave been closed 2 days ago.

People by nature like to kiss ass and pretend like they are friends with people who are well known, obviously the people who control the closing of threads here aren't much different.

This thread was childish and taunting from post number 1 and has continued that way and in no way anything to do with BT, in a BT forum. But because some kid with a website that people think is the shit because of some rarity list posts it, its all good it seems.

While certainly the "status" of the OP has resulted in the popularity of the thread, I would beg to differ in regards to the status of the thread. If you or I had opened the thread, I don't believe it would've been locked albeit probably hit the bottom of the board in a matter of seconds, lost to the other threads (If us even making a thread like this would make any fucking sense at all).

Contrary to most "invite" forums, the majority of the moderators here are remarkably indifferent, if not more toward the hostile rather than friendly spectrum when it comes to the higher ups of BT. The majority of mods have moved to other methods of filesharing (most notably usenet), or even for the mods such as Idol or Cabalo who are more involved in BT, would certainly have not accepted the position of moderator at FST if they were simply looking to climb up the BT ladder of asskissing. Not to mention the "threats" FST staff get for keeping the trade section open, or keeping reviews of secret sites posted, their relationship with BT staff are anything but asskissing.

But that's what makes this section of the forum great. Complete freedom of expression. Just because brandon has posted it makes no difference. Whatever he wishes to say, and whatever other people wish to say, whether it be asskissing or denouncing in response, will and can be said, with no negative repercussions from staff here. Take from it what you will, but this lack of censorship is what makes this a better place, and please don't mistake it for sucking up to BT staff.

And since I'm slow as hell in typing my response, Idol has already stated why he's allowing the thread to remain open. Hope that answers some of your questions.

Cabalo
12-02-2009, 04:39 AM
Finally, I became the asskisser :smoke:I wondered how it took so long someone made such an accusation. :rolleyes:

Rart thankfully summed up most of what I was going to type. Thanks mate (oops, here i go again suckin up)

This thread goes to that special section, that people like to read during their breakfast, something lite, funny and that they can loathe at.

More scones please.

TrollinThunder
12-02-2009, 05:14 AM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w86/millman12345/bordom.jpg

megabyteme
12-02-2009, 05:53 AM
Blah.

jam0980tr
12-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Brandon after sct shut down i thought Feed.The.Nation will have more seed and peers by the looks of it it hasn't moved anywhere!!!!

soulreaper
12-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Is "pew pew" pronounced as "poo poo"(poo short for poop)?

Swift
12-02-2009, 01:40 PM

makes no sence at all

IdolEyes787
12-02-2009, 01:46 PM

P U .Say it quickly like a b.b gun being shot.

Eargasm
12-02-2009, 01:48 PM

No, it is pronounced like the like the sound of lasersbeams, duh. Here is a video that Brandon might have made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEAGpiXLsSs

n00bz0r
12-02-2009, 02:15 PM
pew pew pew?

IdolEyes787
12-02-2009, 03:17 PM

No, it is pronounced like the like the sound of lasersbeams, duh. Here is a video that Brandon might have made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEAGpiXLsSs

Lasers don't make any sound,,,, unless you are in a vacuum of course.

NiKRuLeZ
12-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Brandon after sct shut down i thought Feed.The.Nation will have more seed and peers by the looks of it it hasn't moved anywhere!!!!
Well duhh, its not like Brandon welcomed us with his arms open, unlike most of the sites that kindly did.

Cabalo
12-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Now, honestly, why should he?

Tokeman
12-02-2009, 03:38 PM
I dont think FTN should have opened doors for sct refugees, but it could have helped the activity on the site if they would have givin out a few extra invites to current members to use at their descretion. A little more activity on the site would go a long way IMO.

IdolEyes787
12-02-2009, 03:46 PM
unlike most of the sites that kindly did.

I think that that was ill -advised as the surge of sudden trade posts in the forums as the site was closing down illustrates.
Like Tokeman said if FTN wants more members then there are better/safer ways to go about it.
Btw granted I'm jaded as hell but I don't see certain trackers "opening their doors " to ex-Scters as being the least bit altruistic.

jam0980tr
12-02-2009, 04:12 PM
I think ftn has just failed bit more coz they haven't open the doors for new refugees well i don't see the tracker improving!!!!

QPD
12-02-2009, 04:14 PM
I belive FTN just want to be left alone...

Brandon
12-02-2009, 04:20 PM
SCT closing had no effect on FTN.. Just because a site goes down doesn't mean we're going to change our policies or how we run the site.

We're doing fine as we are, why change that? I'm content with how things are ;)

Torn
12-02-2009, 08:04 PM
I think ftn has just failed bit more coz they haven't open the doors for new refugees well i don't see the tracker improving!!!!

Bitter much?

FTN shouldn't change. Trackers are like a business... once one goes bankrupt, other companies don't immediately hire all the old "good" employees. You still have to apply just like everyone else.

hagckz0r
12-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Ex ScT-ers are just envious they can't enter FTN. Yap yap

megabyteme
12-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Bitter much?

FTN shouldn't change. Trackers are like a business... once one goes bankrupt, other companies don't immediately hire all the old "good" employees. You still have to apply just like everyone else.

:lol:

I find it quite arrogant that so many ex-ScT members feel entitled to other good trackers. The best members are probably already on the other sites like FTN and the dead weight deserves to drift to the bottom. I find it VERY hard to believe that all 20k members on ScT were "great".

This entitlement crap is getting old reeeealllly quick. :dry: I was not a member, nor interested, of ScT due to the pay for invites- and who knows what else was available for "donations". I will never be interested in a pay-for-w/e tracker. Those who bought their way into ScT don't deserve to infect the uncorrupted trackers we have left.

Edit- I am not saying that all, or even most, were but feeling entitled in the community of sharers because you paid for an invite doesn't make you a valuable member, IMO.

cinephilia
12-03-2009, 12:42 AM
that said, FTN is full of ratio whores buffering their account in order to get promoted FTN Hero... that's probably the reason why Brandon added new userclasses with high requirements.

more userclasses = noobs buffering their account more than ever = more seedboxes = good speeds = FTN top tracker! w00t

IdolEyes787
12-03-2009, 01:11 AM
Ironic that you mention FTN being full of ratio whores in a thread directed at Sct.
Btw those userclasses are unrealistic for most people; if this is the direction that bt is heading then hello newsbins.

I mean that instead of welcoming and giving validity to the average user it's seems that to certain administrators it's increasingly about seedboxes or being from a country with superfast connections.
I understand the problem that FTN suffers from but isn't the best solution to make itself a better alternative not to make itself more elite.

DubDub
12-03-2009, 01:22 AM
FTN needs more members... open for signups FTN

Rart
12-03-2009, 01:25 AM

:mellow:

DubDub
12-03-2009, 01:47 AM
damn rite spread the word!!!

put it in your sings people

Rigel9
12-03-2009, 02:07 AM

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/615/2989940675bdd356e05o.jpg

Eargasm
12-03-2009, 02:18 AM
Meh, there are a lot of good people that would like to get into close-knit communities, especially ones with reportedly good pre times and no ratios... FTN anyone? If there were ever going to be such an opportunity, this is it. People aren't necessarily self-righteous shitheads just because they -asked- to be a part of your community and if there is a need to treat them like such, if the goal is to blindly infuriate and ostracize them well then good job, sirs. Mission Accomplished. :P

kooftspc11
12-03-2009, 02:33 AM

The only thing my mentality keeps me from is going home with fugly chicks like you.

keep telling yourself that...maybe one day you'll believe it

KushBlow
12-03-2009, 02:58 AM
http://yourargumentisinvalid.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/node/this_bear_has_no_friends.jpg

cinephilia
12-03-2009, 04:21 AM
i'm afraid KushBlow turned into a 4chan boy since he got invited to FTN :no:

Detale
12-03-2009, 07:17 AM
I just read this whole fucking thread, you fuckers suck! I was waiting for someone to say something funny and nothing. 6 min of my life I'll never get back! Thanks guys....Thanks.

C-mos
12-03-2009, 07:45 AM
no problem D.

sez
12-03-2009, 01:52 PM
This thread has had 10,000 views.Kinda ridiculous imo.Were there like some megan fox candids or something?

IdolEyes787
12-03-2009, 02:07 PM
I just read this whole fucking thread, you fuckers suck! I was waiting for someone to say something funny and nothing. 6 min of my life I'll never get back! Thanks guys....Thanks.

I with you and unfortunately after your post I'm still waiting .
In fairness though I am laughing at you.

On a side not I see that I've now surpassed your post total so who's the bigger loser now eh.

:unsure::unsure::pinch:

Maybe I should rephrase that .

Swift
12-03-2009, 02:09 PM
let the dust settle in here and close this .

Detale
12-03-2009, 03:11 PM

On a side not I see that I've now surpassed your post total so who's the bigger loser now eh.

Postcounts are for pussies.:dabs:

Hrusciov
12-03-2009, 03:47 PM
This thread has had 10,000 views.Kinda ridiculous imo.Were there like some megan fox candids or something?

10.ooo posts because of it's title that doesn't say anything. and everybody is curios ...

PlayeR
12-04-2009, 07:00 AM

u two are pussies

BuglKhan
12-04-2009, 09:31 AM

one post on this thread worth reading

amirji
12-05-2009, 07:39 AM
Brandon is still alive? ;-) pew pew. Chancho. When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun.

Everything you said, is MY favourite thing to do, every day! :D

sez
12-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Brandon is still alive? ;-) pew pew. Chancho. When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun.

Everything you said, is MY favourite thing to do, every day! :D

lol,where do they sell these :lol:

C-mos
12-05-2009, 01:07 PM
brandon is alive ?where ?

Totti
12-05-2009, 01:15 PM
God a guy writes two lines and you start commenting like he returned from the dead:huh:

IdolEyes787
12-05-2009, 02:44 PM

u two are pussies

Tell me something I don't know .

buggyfresh
12-05-2009, 05:16 PM
hm

lol is that supposed to be some sort of victory chant or something.I figure you aren't as fond of feeling or are you.

Brandon Brandon you r happy now isnt it

sct die

i think Brandon is old enough to defend himself, don't you?

Sorry ignore what I said I forgot this was bt.[/QUOTE]

:blink: no logical step from OP (pew pew = sct?) all the way to this post is there - lots of assumptions lol - 16 pages must've been fun though! This place is so arbitrary i might just stop lurking and post more lol

hagckz0r
12-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Plx do that :D

Benjamin
12-05-2009, 07:28 PM
spot on again

OMG. OMG! OMG!!! It's a girl. What do I do? Uh...? I'll agree with her. They like that!...

:D

LOL

Totally missed this because of the avatar change.

Brandon isn't liked because he owns a site. He is already cool, so people like him. With all the antisocial people on the web I'm sure you can understa... wait nvm

pone44
12-06-2009, 04:06 AM
How :ghey: is this becoming?

puckface
12-06-2009, 04:55 AM

Brandon isn't liked because he owns a site. He is already cool, so people like him. With all the antisocial people on the web I'm sure you can understa... wait nvm

No one not likes, I was just commenting on the validity of the thread. Sorry to disappoint you.

I see you must have met Brandon then in real life since you know he is cool.

Cabalo
12-06-2009, 06:00 AM
What was this thread about??:huh: