PDA

View Full Version : The Conspiracy Theory Behind SCT and FTWR Closure

Patriot foreve
11-29-2009, 11:01 AM
Hi

So two big trackers just decided to close in the same day without giving reasons helping rumors to spread like fire

so FTWR says

Well if you get the phoenix reference you shouldn't be too worried in my opinion.

Yes, the Phoenix is reborn from it's ashes in mythology. No, FTWR is not going to be "reborn". We lost all our database. The latest backup we have is from December 2008. The staff had three options:
1. Close the site.
2. Start from the 1-year old backup.
3. Start from scratch with the code.

The owners of the site decided to go with #1.

irc://irc.bend.me.uk:+6697/Rabbit

so Hardisk failure on the same day sct goes down,yeah what a bad coincidence and the last backup is from 2008 ,come on who are you talking to fellas?

and while sct isn't giving any reasons even if the rumors that sct closed because of what happened to (loop) doesn't seem to be believed because it happened earlier with (tvland) and sct never thought of closing,it just got affected for afew days and everything was back to normal?

[13:52] <Sharky> Feeling… WTF happened?
[13:53] <feeling> nothing
[13:53] <feeling> :o
[13:53] <feeling> just closing
[13:53] <feeling> :]
[13:53] <Sharky> wow that was a sudden decision
[13:54] <Sharky> will there be a new tracker, or are you out for good?
[13:54] <feeling> out for good
[14:05] <Sharky> what do you plan to do with the members?
[14:05] <feeling> nothing

so earlier SCT was asking for double donations and later they just decided to go down without explanations ,is it me or anyone else thinks that something is fishy?

t00z
11-29-2009, 11:09 AM
So where's your conspiracy theory? I was expecting to read some star wars aluminum foil hat bullshit and have a laugh.

Glitterstep
11-29-2009, 11:09 AM
Hi

So two big trackers just decided to close in the same day without giving reasons helping rumors to spread like fire

so FTWR says

Yes, the Phoenix is reborn from it's ashes in mythology. No, FTWR is not going to be "reborn". We lost all our database. The latest backup we have is from December 2008. The staff had three options:
1. Close the site.
2. Start from the 1-year old backup.
3. Start from scratch with the code.

The owners of the site decided to go with #1.

irc://irc.bend.me.uk:+6697/Rabbit

so Hardisk failure on the same day sct goes down,yeah what a bad coincidence and the last backup is from 2008 ,come on who are you talking to fellas?

and while sct isn't giving any reasons even if the rumors that sct closed because of what happened to (loop) doesn't seem to be believed because it happened earlier with (tvland) and sct never thought of closing,it just got affected for afew days and everything was back to normal?

[13:52] <Sharky> Feeling… WTF happened?
[13:53] <feeling> nothing
[13:53] <feeling> :o
[13:53] <feeling> just closing
[13:53] <feeling> :]
[13:53] <Sharky> wow that was a sudden decision
[13:54] <Sharky> will there be a new tracker, or are you out for good?
[13:54] <feeling> out for good
[14:05] <Sharky> what do you plan to do with the members?
[14:05] <feeling> nothing

so earlier SCT was asking for double donations and later they just decided to go down without explanations ,is it me or anyone else thinks that something is fishy?

Im with you on this one and so are other members out here.

DeNeDe17
11-29-2009, 11:10 AM
hmm... interesting ...
a lot of money in the middle

Brandon_Heat
11-29-2009, 11:17 AM
WTF is going on????

Patriot foreve
11-29-2009, 11:27 AM
Another interesting read from FSF

——– Nappa wrote: ——–
So I posted the paste on the thread and lost my rights? why cant we discuss the possibilites of the shutdown? It might be better to say something about this closing down

rather than shutting up people that are talking about the possibilities?

——– DeevZ wrote: ——–
I have said whats true and what you need to know in the same tread.
Spreading lies like that WILL get your access removed.
So you are censoring me for talking about the closing down but not willing to shed any light on the matter
True. You don’t need to know at this time.

If you have any theories, pls pm me them and i’ll say yes or no.

Eric wanted another lexus and things went to shit?

lol, no. There is barly any money left after the;
2 proxy servers, auto box, axx, db server, www server, irc servers.

It just sounds so fishy that you start asking for donations and right after that the site closes. Can you atleast confirm that “whatever” happened was sudden enough for

you not to anticipate it at all?

You cant confirm it havin anything to with that LOOP thing ?

The 2x donation was needed since we had to pre pay 6 months for the .eu server you are using right now and upgrade the auto box.

There is no connections to ScT and the site “loop”.
Its not the first time a top site has been busted and that has never stopped ScT before.

so nothing realted to loop then what are the very secretive reasons that made them decide to close and not announce them?

ovisan
11-29-2009, 11:36 AM
If it's about money then they really are cunts. The same thing happened with U*-*: opened invitations, asked for money, then they got shot down.

Glitterstep
11-29-2009, 12:04 PM
If it's about money then they really are cunts. The same thing happened with U*-*: opened invitations, asked for money, then they got shot down.

The next time a tracker pops up asking for ADVANCE MONEY....We know what NOT to do. :happy:

Burnsy
11-29-2009, 12:13 PM
So where's your conspiracy theory? I was expecting to read some star wars aluminum foil hat bullshit and have a laugh.

I was expecting something more 'concrete' too...

Them getting shut down wasn't anything to do with money though... I thought some idiot got caught selling DVD's and gave U*-* as his source... that's a bit different from what 'may' have happened here.

ovisan
11-29-2009, 12:26 PM
I am not that sure anymore Burnsy (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/burnsy-212113) mate. I ve only heard about those two foreign 'idiots' on forums and one site, not on the news or papers or something that would make it a bit more official. I am a bit paranoid but sites closing down like that with lame reasons its more than fishy

Burnsy
11-29-2009, 12:31 PM
I am not that sure anymore Burnsy (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/burnsy-212113) mate. I ve only heard about those two foreign 'idiots' on forums and one site, not on the news or papers or something that would make it a bit more official. I am a bit paranoid but sites closing down like that with lame reasons its more than fishy

Fair one mate... to be honest I stopped really following the whole U*-* saga. You may have a good point, in so far as IF indeed it was only through 'DVD sales' then the copywrite agencies would be having a press field day by now... unless of course they have more targets in their sites and not announcing things till their 'blitz' is over... but again, it's all heresay and speculation...

Fuck knows what's going on tbh :lol:

ovisan
11-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Now, what I would like to think is that they found out they got compromised and they are closing down the trackers so we could be safe. I could live with that, even appreciate it. But they didn't come with any statement, or at least a reasonable one. All we know is that they've asked for money and then shut down the tracker at the end of the month. I wonder if sct payed their bills for December...

Burnsy
11-29-2009, 12:53 PM
Now, what I would like to think is that they found out they got compromised and they are closing down the trackers so we could be safe. I could live with that, even appreciate it. But they didn't come with any statement, or at least a reasonable one. All we know is that they've asked for money and then shut down the tracker at the end of the month. I wonder if sct payed their bills for December...

They did mention something about deleting their databases to secure their members here tho mate:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-news-section-95/t-uk-t-shut-down-good-database-deleted-375273

snowprince
11-29-2009, 12:56 PM
I really dont think its about money.

sez
11-29-2009, 01:34 PM
Now How many of you understand simple addition?like 1+1=2 and that kinda stuff.
Well word is that djgrrr became too much of an open book(that n00bs like me could easily point you to his catholic school,yeah I know catholic school but true lol).

Now that's me,those who hated him more as am told,could easily pull you his entire family tree and as I hear,its one of those super extended types but that's the part that's none of my business.

In our world though,anonymity is everything.Its more important especially when the scene suspects you want to buy a yacht with money earned from their shit.
Well dj didn't know this or perhaps in his early years as a pirate,didn't think he'd become as big as he did and well he got kinda careless.
NOTiCE after NOTiCE came out and before you knew it,dj and sct were officially the most owned of P2P in scene history.Now you might wonder why he didn't quit when all this started happening,well to him,it was a game.For some reason he thought he had it like spx did.

Bans came one after the other that he kinda forgot that unlike spx,they had solid RL details on him.

Now here's something that you don't want like ever,you don't want the scene angry at you for stealing their shit ok? but you really don't want them angry coz you've been profiting from their hardwork.

Fast forward to this year and I think the guy kinda began to grow up however it was a little too late.Word is that he caught a case(dunno if its tax evasion or whatever) but this case somehow wouldn't go well for him if it was determined that he had links to a for profit illegal file sharing torrent site.
So what happened,well his simpleton mind told him to leave sct quietly,a plan that was going perfectly till some chatlog appeared.But eventually he left as he had no choice really,if it was upto feeling,he'd probably give his nick to some random cunt to use but as most of you know,not all of his admins are on his side and they probably would have told.After leaving,feeling began to erase everything dj on anything he could and that's why you are seeing him so agitated that he has no control over that dj tax evasion chatlog.He doesn't really give a fvck about any of you though other than of course dj,the kat who got him rich.

I dunno if you guys get this but what do you think the scene would do to someone who has allegedly accumulated close to over a quarter million dollars from their shit when they hear this person has caught a case.Fuel it with evidence right?well with help from his and feeling's confidants,its exactly what they've been doing.

Closing the site was premeditated,the well in advance donations requests plus the fact that its fuckin end month kinda gives,use your fokin heads peoples lol.

Experience is the best teacher though,We've been here before,admin gets into some legal trouble and the site goes down together with him.Remember fort knox?well yeah its the same here and that's what it shall be till feefee decides to come down his ivory fvckin tower and start speaking although he'll probably conjure up more lies.

RizKhan25000
11-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Two big ones in a row! there may be some connection. Anyone of the SCT Staff on FTWR?

NiKRuLeZ
11-29-2009, 01:41 PM
Its been mentioned countless times that those pastebins are bulls*1t FFS!

Burnsy
11-29-2009, 01:43 PM
Cheers for the info sez... makes for interesting reading... although this version of things has been previously denied right enough... but you're right in saying that we'll never know the full story, only what they want us to know

kooftspc11
11-29-2009, 02:27 PM
that's some of the stupidest shit i've heard so far

sure, the people who live off their parents probably don't understand but how far could some donation bucks get you? a months rent at most?

pfft

how soon some people forget....these guys put 4+ years of their lives into making the greatest torrent tracker on the net. It's plain idiotic to think that amount of hard work would ever be compromised for small amount of money.

RadiancE
11-29-2009, 02:30 PM
You guys are like old ladies.

Enzo
11-29-2009, 02:31 PM
i don't think is for the money.. because the money they made don't last forever...

sez
11-29-2009, 02:43 PM
You guys are like old ladies.
you mean she

that's some of the stupidest shit i've heard so far

sure, the people who live off their parents probably don't understand but how far could some donation bucks get you? a months rent at most?

pfft

how soon some people forget....these guys put 4+ years of their lives into making the greatest torrent tracker on the net. It's plain idiotic to think that amount of hard work would ever be compromised for small amount of money.

you are probably right,so what do you think this premeditated shut down is owed to?

kooftspc11
11-29-2009, 02:49 PM
i dont think it was premeditated

kallieb
11-29-2009, 05:27 PM
There are three reasons why a site will legitimately drop: Financial, technical and Legal. Lessor reasons such as dropping membership and disillusionment of staff may be other reasons but imho, none of the above seem to apply to ScT. The site was up and running, donations were high and steady, no news (ofc we'd read about it in the press ala Oink and others) of a police takedown; so, what's left?

What we saw was an internal decision by the owner/admin, to pull the pin on the site with one day notice. This and all above is fact - not speculation.

With that said, someone explain to me why a healthy, active site goes poof in one day when there appears to be no external reason for that. The reason then rests internally, and likely personally. As Sherlock Holmes says: Eliminate all the possibilities and whatever you are left with, however improbable or seemingly unlikely, is the reason.

I also suggest that site admin of ScT or anywhere don't just wake up one day and decide to pull a pin on a site unless there is financial, technical or direct legal difficulty. Either way it seems a premeditated and planned action.

Alien5
11-29-2009, 05:37 PM
There are three reasons why a site will legitimately drop: Financial, technical and Legal. Lessor reasons such as dropping membership and disillusionment of staff may be other reasons but imho, none of the above seem to apply to ScT. The site was up and running, donations were high and steady, no news (ofc we'd read about it in the press ala Oink and others) of a police takedown; so, what's left?

What we saw was an internal decision by the owner/admin, to pull the pin on the site with one day notice. This and all above is fact - not speculation.

With that said, someone explain to me why a healthy, active site goes poof in one day when there appears to be no external reason for that. The reason then rests internally, and likely personally. As Sherlock Holmes says: Eliminate all the possibilities and whatever you are left with, however improbable or seemingly unlikely, is the reason.

I also suggest that site admin of ScT or anywhere don't just wake up one day and decide to pull a pin on a site unless there is financial, technical or direct legal difficulty. Either way it seems a premeditated and planned action.

4 reasons

1. Financial
2. Technical
3. Legal
4. Jew

1000possibleclaws
11-29-2009, 05:40 PM
SCT released a .nfo that explains why they are shutting down. I am wondering if TT will still stay up considering djGrrr's affiliation with both sites.

KushBlow
11-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Explanation was given for both, which was a surprise for me after all the cynicism. So unless you want to go all 9/11 on this thread and analyze each detail and know who was where and at what time...we have our answers.

4rainertunes
11-29-2009, 06:32 PM
I read the ScT nfo and I still don't believe it. ScT staff got arrested, yet the tracker is still up and running, they're still moderating the forums, they "accidentally" put an ScT V.2 graphic on the About page -- and they can choose when they shut down? That makes no sense to me.

cinephilia
11-29-2009, 06:38 PM
the ScT V.2 page (about.php) is ~1 year old.

Patriot foreve
11-29-2009, 06:50 PM
I read the ScT nfo and I still don't believe it. ScT staff got arrested, yet the tracker is still up and running, they're still moderating the forums, they "accidentally" put an ScT V.2 graphic on the About page -- and they can choose when they shut down? That makes no sense to me.

some got arrested and a few of the staff are hanging on the irc and Feeling is checking FST threads even that arrest announcemnt came up very late perhaps to cover the tracks also anew tracker is being announced :huh:

IdolEyes787
11-29-2009, 06:56 PM
I read the ScT nfo and I still don't believe it. ScT staff got arrested, yet the tracker is still up and running, they're still moderating the forums-- and they can choose when they shut down? That makes no sense to me.

Those are all good points, if shutdown for legal reasons I would assume that you really have no say over the timing .Also if my fellow staffers were getting snatched up by the authorities I would be spending my time covering my tracks and dissociating myself from the place not modding and tending to it's now non-existent interests.

ovisan
11-29-2009, 07:08 PM
The question is: are the (ex-) users safe? Should we encrypt our HDDs? Are our IP's safe? How about those who were using https?

yayyyyyy
11-29-2009, 07:18 PM
I read the ScT nfo and I still don't believe it. ScT staff got arrested, yet the tracker is still up and running, they're still moderating the forums-- and they can choose when they shut down? That makes no sense to me.

Those are all good points, if shutdown for legal reasons I would assume that you really have no say over the timing .Also if my fellow staffers were getting snatched up by the authorities I would be spending my time covering my tracks and dissociating myself from the place not modding and tending to it's now non-existent interests.

a (maybe 2) staffer was arrested... (pedro one of the two?).... maybe the bust was not directly related to the site..........

looks like they are closing just as precaution............

Patriot foreve
11-29-2009, 07:20 PM

they are acting pretty normal and calm for people getting arrested,last month massive donations request looks well prepared and bam the tracker and the money is gone,will anew STN arises?

zaa730
11-29-2009, 07:22 PM
There seems to be some myopic viewpoints around here. To put it in perspective these "larger than life" trackers have been around for 4+ years. Relative to this time span, uk-t's recent shutdown could also count as about the same time as this SCT and ftwr fiasco. More importantly, I take issue with what's happened to TPB recently and most importantly Mininova being rendered useless.

Mininova may be the key to the puzzle in all of this that sparked some domino effect. Think about it this way. These gargantuan shutdowns of trackers that stood the (internet) test of time follow some trend.

My two cents is that this had nothing to do with money. I fear that there may be some upcoming P2P legislation followed up with a security crackdown as observed in the SCT case.

Alien5
11-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Déjà vu :blink:

TrollinThunder
11-29-2009, 07:50 PM
If they are facing criminal charges, that does not automatically mean the authorities who arrested the staffer have the ability to shut down the site. They may not have jurisdiction for example. But upon hearing that the rest of the staff surely were shaken up and I think they just decided it wasn't worth running the site anymore. I don't think I would continue either, but I would want to pass it along to someone else.

cinephilia
11-29-2009, 08:00 PM
nice userbar Alien5! :thumbsup:
you can tell your children and grandchildren you were part of the best tracker ever :yup:

Chief_Garbonzo
11-29-2009, 08:07 PM
I like that user bar too!! did someone make one with all the user classes?? i would like one! :D

sez
11-29-2009, 08:08 PM
No you have it all wrong.The first thing they did was taking down /donate.php.One would think that they would have started with /browse.php if indeed it was coz of apparent file sharing legalities.I don't think am being cryptic here and I figure the sharp ones already figured the drill here.Don't trust anything feeling or his subjects tell you as regards this.

/donate.php is the root of all their problems.Let me look for something from their last ownage nfo.

ROCKLAND, NY. (AP) - A 19- year-old man is charged with sexual gratification with an animal for allegedly having sex with calves. Matt Spina, of Rockland, allegedly told police that he routinely stopped at a Greenwood farm, usually after bar closing or on trips to strip clubs near Marshfield or Neillsville. A criminal complaint filed in Clark County Circuit Court said the farm's owners installed a motion detector on Jan. 22 after regularly seeing footprints and vehicle tracks on their land. Around 4 a.m. the next morning, a sensor sounded and Spina was caught leaving the barn, but Spina allegedly said he just used a bathroom in the barn and had never been there before. Spina told police he had sex with heifers before he went into the service in 2003 and resumed about a year ago at the farm. He admitted to using a rope to tie calves around the neck and estimated he had been to the farm "at least 50 times," according to the complaint. He told police he never had sex with animals while maintaining a relationship with his girlfriend or his wife (as seen in previous thread), the complaint said. Spina also is charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of obstructing an officer. Each charge carries up to nine months in jail. Spina is scheduled to appear in court March 10.

Patriot foreve
11-30-2009, 10:50 AM
No you have it all wrong.The first thing they did was taking down /donate.php.One would think that they would have started with /browse.php if indeed it was coz of apparent file sharing legalities.I don't think am being cryptic here and I figure the sharp ones already figured the drill here.Don't trust anything feeling or his subjects tell you as regards this.

/donate.php is the root of all their problems.Let me look for something from their last ownage nfo.

ROCKLAND, NY. (AP) - A 19- year-old man is charged with sexual gratification with an animal for allegedly having sex with calves. Matt Spina, of Rockland, allegedly told police that he routinely stopped at a Greenwood farm, usually after bar closing or on trips to strip clubs near Marshfield or Neillsville. A criminal complaint filed in Clark County Circuit Court said the farm's owners installed a motion detector on Jan. 22 after regularly seeing footprints and vehicle tracks on their land. Around 4 a.m. the next morning, a sensor sounded and Spina was caught leaving the barn, but Spina allegedly said he just used a bathroom in the barn and had never been there before. Spina told police he had sex with heifers before he went into the service in 2003 and resumed about a year ago at the farm. He admitted to using a rope to tie calves around the neck and estimated he had been to the farm "at least 50 times," according to the complaint. He told police he never had sex with animals while maintaining a relationship with his girlfriend or his wife (as seen in previous thread), the complaint said. Spina also is charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of obstructing an officer. Each charge carries up to nine months in jail. Spina is scheduled to appear in court March 10.

they have to save their earnings first,whose gonna pay for the new car ,Deja Vu :whistling (SuperTorrents Scandal back in the days)

anyhow what about FTWR,nothing about new home or something for their members? looks weird or perhaps skittles will help

apextwin146
11-30-2009, 11:13 AM
So whats the thing with FWTR? Are they going the skittles way to play it safe?
I mean you would expect a site like that to have quaterly backups atleast .. It just dsnt make sense that they have a backup thats 11 months old .. or are they just cashing in on the RIP hype to move onto something else ..

Feeling
11-30-2009, 11:48 AM
If they are facing criminal charges, that does not automatically mean the authorities who arrested the staffer have the ability to shut down the site. They may not have jurisdiction for example. But upon hearing that the rest of the staff surely were shaken up and I think they just decided it wasn't worth running the site anymore. I don't think I would continue either, but I would want to pass it along to someone else.

Finally, after reading all the comments someone that actually thought about it posts. As for sez and the rest of you trolls, you would learn alot from actually stopping and actually thinking about things rather than just spouting the first bullshitting comment that comes to mind.

:rolleyes:

sez
11-30-2009, 11:52 AM
There seems to be some myopic viewpoints around here. To put it in perspective these "larger than life" trackers have been around for 4+ years. Relative to this time span, uk-t's recent shutdown could also count as about the same time as this SCT and ftwr fiasco.

My two cents is that this had nothing to do with money. I fear that there may be some upcoming P2P legislation followed up with a security crackdown as observed in the SCT case.

On your first point there is this other rumor that shitz related to uk-t,that somebody has been talking and somehow led the authorities to some sct people.

On your second point and from all the stories i've heard,money has been responsible for the arrests.So that's the one point that's universal in all the rumors nothing to do with legislation just pure human error.

tradersbeware
11-30-2009, 12:36 PM
:lol:

Swift
11-30-2009, 12:36 PM

Finally, after reading all the comments someone that actually thought about it posts. As for sez and the rest of you trolls, you would learn alot from actually stopping and actually thinking about things rather than just spouting the first bullshitting comment that comes to mind.

better safe then sorry !

sez
11-30-2009, 12:48 PM

well what's there to think about?you aint saying shit and all there's left is rumors and what people assume,that's how you've been anyways,you've never shown any interest to refute any sort of allegations forwarded against you.Anyways,this is how society has been when there's need for information and nobody wants to give it.They just spout shit out till somebody lands the truth.If you want people to stop talking just ask nicely and am sure they'd listen but I figure your mammoth ego won't allow you to now would it.

Congrats by the way,that's the longest paragraph I've ever seen coming out of you.

TrollinThunder
11-30-2009, 01:16 PM
They released as much info as necessary in their final nfo to reach that conclusion. Baseless allegations don't mean much when such serious shit is going on and when you're constrained from revealing much information, it's impossible to appease the rumoring masses.

Patriot foreve
11-30-2009, 01:40 PM
They released as much info as necessary in their final nfo to reach that conclusion. Baseless allegations don't mean much when such serious shit is going on and when you're constrained from revealing much information, it's impossible to appease the rumoring masses.

it depends whose releasing the info,Feeling credibility isn't that strong i believe also the scene released some nfo's too regarding the sct closure and money collected from donations especially the last month

TrollinThunder
11-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Just because there are rumors spreading doesn't mean he lacks credibility. If you have any substantial reason to suggest his credibility is questionable, I'd like to hear it for the first time.

Those other notices were prespam done by a p2p guy with a beef against Feeling.

sez
11-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Just because there are rumors spreading doesn't mean he lacks credibility. If you have any substantial reason to suggest his credibility is questionable, I'd like to hear it for the first time.

Those other notices were prespam done by a p2p guy with a beef against Feeling.

I see you got luv for the guy.Dunno what its owed to but its been recognized.You may not have noticed this but of all the people who've been fanboying him around youse probably the only one who's tried to stand up for him since all this started.
Onto your point though,I don't think his credibility is questionable,I personally do appreciate the guy for what he's done for P2P over the years.He's earned his place in the table of BT legends and I don't think anybody can take that away from him.

That said,I think its not allowed by law to trust somebody who doesn't really give a rat's ass about anything other than self and own.That coupled with a little touch of ego and self importance makes for a very toxic combination.
Can't help it though,what's this luv owed to if I may ask?

TrollinThunder
11-30-2009, 03:24 PM
I don't really have any feelings towards Feeling. I'm not sad or glad that SCT is gone. But it is interesting to see what develops. If you read my posts carefully, you'll see that I have not concluded that everything is all Kosher. I'm waiting to see whether the news picks up when the arrests, if any, are announced and what the charges are. I don't know. Maybe I'm just playing advocatus diaboli.

sez
11-30-2009, 04:01 PM
I don't really have any feelings towards Feeling. I'm not sad or glad that SCT is gone. But it is interesting to see what develops. If you read my posts carefully, you'll see that I have not concluded that everything is all Kosher. I'm waiting to see whether the news picks up when the arrests, if any, are announced and what the charges are. I don't know. Maybe I'm just playing advocatus diaboli.

well just keep spouting it till its true.I heard from this guy that some arrests have been made in the uk(again),two people he says and if he's not mistaking,they are in for tunneling donation money,like these guys just don't learn.Dj quit BT for this very same shit yet these guys just picked up on it like they knew better.Spx has called feeling a security n00b dozens of times and I think am starting to believe that.

Just ask feeling what happened with the email hashlist of guys he was SysOping on scenenetworks way when.No actually I'll tell you what happened,the site was basically turned inside out and everyone's IP and email addresses got dumped on pastebin(at the time,guys didn't bother registering on trackers with [email protected] so you can imagine how much they got exposed).I had a chance to look at this thing albeit a while ago and man the thing read like a radio hit list of who is who in BT today.Honestly I dunno where he gets his ego from but he really has alot to learn.

I guess this security naivety kinda explains the record breaking scene ownages and the guy who once claimed to have faked over 1TB of upload.

MSF
11-30-2009, 04:05 PM
Conspiracy! yay!

Feeling
11-30-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm a noob that goes on and on and loves to see my own text!

Okay then, now SFTU and learn to post when you know what the fuck you are going on about. :blink:

sez
11-30-2009, 05:31 PM
Check your pm

:lol:

I've read it and it sounds like made up shit.

Then fuck off and suck your own cock.

Just thought I should clarify this as the thread winds up.I've seen feeling get emotional and upon reflection I don't think its right to just leave this at such a low point.

9/11 happened and stories were making the rounds that bush planned it and god knows who else.Well that's exactly what's been going on in this thread.Nothing in here is to be taken as fact.
I was under the assumption that everybody usually reads the thread title before going in to start spamming posting or reading.It clearly states its a thread for conspiracy theories surrounding the closure of these two sites.

Anything that me or anybody else posts in this thread is just but that so no need for the tears,the STFUs and the go suck your cocklings.

Personally I've heard 3 different stories so nobody really knows anything other than the sct staff and if they aren't giving any more info,they have their own reasons for that and I think this should be respected.

Nil sarcasm by the way.

sez
12-02-2009, 09:26 AM
lol
http://pastebin.ca/1695902

lol again.
http://pastebin.ca/1697252

solaris
12-02-2009, 10:40 AM
lol that SpX21 is damm funny

tony1328
12-02-2009, 12:11 PM
i no where to find them

kooltilldend
12-02-2009, 01:24 PM
holy crap! just went on vacation for a few days and the whole p2p world's turned upside down it seems!

its gonna be one long vacation I guess...

t00z
12-02-2009, 01:56 PM
lol
lol again.
http://pastebin.ca/1697252
"I'll leave it to your faculties..."
Lmao only one of those (half) hostnames is from a university... And afaik this university doesn't give a shit, but I could be wrong.

sez
12-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Yeah kinda feels fishy but I think by faculties he means using your head not faculties as in university departments lol