PDA

View Full Version : Scenetorrents Forums and IRC Became No 1 Trading and Giveaways Heaven Today

Patriot foreve
11-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Hi

wow,i haven't seen that coming in a thousand years or in my brightest dreams back in the old days :lol: but it looks like SCT became the no 1 invite trading and giveaways heaven today

The irc channel is full of people trading invites even that new salvation forum was flooded by trading in disguise (swaping requests) and ofc the sct main forum became the no 1 giveaway section along with (Forbidden Trading Requests in some topics and in pm's :P)

Thousands of members are trading and participating in giveaways which i believe is against SCT rules ,guess Feeling didn't feel that coming :D

so does the Elitest members turned out to be traders and collectors after all or is it the human nature?

For now SCT (one of the most brutal trackers against traders resulting in alot of mass bans) turned out to be the Trader's Paradise after all :lol:

Sylar666
11-29-2009, 06:50 PM
Sad story indeed. But then what did U expect? People behave like it's the end of the world. It's NOT. There's life beyond SCT.

IdolEyes787
11-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Or they were traders to start with.

QPD
11-29-2009, 07:05 PM
that made my day...So in fact they were all roamanians after all..

ajctive
11-29-2009, 07:07 PM
the forum is using the same domain?

whiteboy
11-29-2009, 07:10 PM
How about good members of a site helping each other out.

And the majority are staff from other sites handing them out.

QPD
11-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Don't tell me that a SCT user had only one account...

IdolEyes787
11-29-2009, 07:14 PM
The problem is determining who is a good member and who is a scumbag .Just being part of any site , as some people seem to assume, doesn't automatically put you in either category

Patriot foreve
11-29-2009, 07:16 PM
the forum is using the same domain?

no,it's atotally different site made by an SCT FLS member

QPD
11-29-2009, 07:16 PM
The problem is determining who is a good member and who is a scumbag .Just being part of any site , as some people seem to assume, doesn't automatically put you in either category

As usually bright.

I am just frustrated I wasn't there...I got disabled few weeks ago for no apparent reason.They knew I was .ro...and I had impressive ratio.

IdolEyes787
11-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Karma's a bitch.

TrollinThunder
11-29-2009, 07:36 PM
She sounds like a stripper.

IdolEyes787
11-29-2009, 07:46 PM
I didn't say lesbian bitch.

KushBlow
11-29-2009, 07:51 PM
I didn't say lesbian bitch.

http://vfrworld.com/photos/data/718/ohlookcupcakes.jpeg

:naughty:

cinephilia
11-29-2009, 07:55 PM
The problem is determining who is a good member and who is a scumbag .
i'm a good member, you're a... oh well.

rubix
11-29-2009, 08:00 PM
what did you expect from ScT forum? lol

it's a forum where they post 13 yo's pic and the comment followed are like:

"does she shallow?"

"i would tap that"

:dabs:

DubDub
11-29-2009, 08:02 PM
hmm SCT is still working for me. they should have been offline 1 minute ago

LubTheStaringCat
11-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Wait till 10PM GMT, I think that's when It will be.

jason1337
11-29-2009, 08:13 PM
nothing wrong about it.
and it doesnt matter.

DubDub
11-29-2009, 08:13 PM
yup they are saying 2 more hours on Sct forums.

countdown.

sake
11-29-2009, 08:24 PM
Everybody is helping each other. In an hour i received more that 200 PM`s for a proposal that i made in the forums :) Great! I won`t mention the SCC thread ha :)

Karel
11-29-2009, 08:27 PM
nothing wrong in helping each other by giving away invites. it's not like they are given out on a public forum, it's sct after all

DubDub
11-29-2009, 08:29 PM
sake was you proposal by any chance PTM? hehehe

apollooff320
11-29-2009, 08:29 PM
who gives a fuck. I don't see trading I see moderators of other forums inviting old SCT members. Why the hate...ppl do the same thing here everyday.

DubDub
11-29-2009, 08:30 PM
there is not hate apollo.

many trackers have opened up for us Sct members., I'm very happy at SCC now

IdolEyes787
11-29-2009, 08:46 PM
who gives a fuck. I don't see trading I see moderators of other forums inviting old SCT members. Why the hate...ppl do the same thing here everyday.

Either you haven't read the title of this thread or you haven't visited the aforementioned site.
Besides agree or disagree FST doesn't profess to be anti-trading I think that is the issue being discussed here.

apollooff320
11-29-2009, 09:26 PM
well the sites closing down so the rules are out of the way. PPl want to stick together with old members.

mievmo
11-29-2009, 09:34 PM
1 goes down 5 will coming up...

anon
11-29-2009, 09:38 PM
1 goes down 5 will coming up...

You're right; and in the meantime, a lot of trackers (TL, SCC, HT, TV) are already refuging ex-ScTers. The last two look quite promising if you ask me.

IdolEyes787
11-29-2009, 10:37 PM
well the sites closing down so the rules are out of the way. PPl want to stick together with old members.

No it shows that there were a lot of hypocritical asses there that aren't above trading or if not breaking the site rules then at least the breaking the principles that ScT professed to when it suits them.
And now they are going to migrate to other sites and infect them with their bs.

Not to say that every person on ScT is a scumbag ,far from it probably a good 85% were decent people I'm just talking about the people that take the first opportunity to show their true character.

BTW this is not a tirade against trading .It's a tirade against dishonesty.

Eargasm
11-29-2009, 10:39 PM
I think a lot of people had a backup, I had RevTT. So a lot of people were actually jumping for a new backup tracker or trackers.

If you were looking at getting into another tracker, this is the best time.

susiserken
11-29-2009, 11:12 PM
I`ve given away like 15 or so invites to various trackers on sct today none of the accounts are even used so im guessing theyre just gonna be disabled of inactivity dont really care just glad to help kind of even if they use it or not :)

anon
11-29-2009, 11:21 PM
im guessing theyre just gonna be disabled of inactivity dont really care just glad to help kind of even if they use it or not :)

I think you're better off helping someone that will use the tracker...

BOSMAN
11-29-2009, 11:37 PM
nice;)

Eargasm
11-30-2009, 12:01 AM
im guessing theyre just gonna be disabled of inactivity dont really care just glad to help kind of even if they use it or not :)

I think you're better off helping someone that will use the tracker...

Well, it's been less than 24hrs. lol. Give a couple days to see if they will be using them.

Although, my SCC account is 20 hours old and it's already got 6GB up. And that is just a regular cable connection. Just wait until some of these seedboxes are configured and put to use.

smcewa11
11-30-2009, 12:02 AM
Trading? They were offering to buy FTN and SCC.

DubDub
11-30-2009, 01:23 AM
what the Fcukkk are you serious?

IdolEyes787
11-30-2009, 01:26 AM
You're allowed to say fuck.I don't think anyone will explode.

TrollinThunder
11-30-2009, 01:58 AM
:explodes:

DubDub
11-30-2009, 02:00 AM
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

that felt good

IdolEyes787
11-30-2009, 02:00 AM

I don't know whether to go with small loss or hollow victory?

Decided to go with hollow victory and save the small loss comment in case something happens to your penis.

DubDub
11-30-2009, 02:01 AM
small loss if your pro bittorrent....hollow victory if your anti lol

scrappen
11-30-2009, 02:13 AM

Decided to go with hollow victory and save the small loss comment in case something happens to your penis.

Now this has got to be the post of the month. :D

apextwin146
11-30-2009, 07:07 AM

:happy:

Zebra
11-30-2009, 08:56 AM
All This refuge thing is also compromising the Security of all Trackers

Invites are been given in IRC on the basis of just a screen shot or profile link which can't be verified

Signup open ... allowing cheaters to get in .. and god knows who

I understand SCT users have lost there hOme... they need a home but why are other established trackers like GFT and SCC are in hurry and giving invites randomly ... aren't they compromising Security of the users who made it possible the sites they r today ....

Patriot foreve
11-30-2009, 11:02 AM

no need to mention that SCT accounts was very demanded that day because being a member will help you to get into alot of other trackers,It was like Gold ,I would have put SCT on Level 10 yesterday :P

smcewa11
11-30-2009, 11:49 AM
They amount of trading and "swapping" was astonishing for a site like this. It really opened my eyes to the fact that trading is still the way for lots of people.

what the Fcukkk are you serious?

Yes posted on the forums. Even worse was that it was people who had access to the commitium part of the forum (tb+ up?) as well as the noobs.

Swift
11-30-2009, 12:23 PM

no need to mention that SCT accounts was very demanded that day because being a member will help you to get into alot of other trackers,It was like Gold ,I would have put SCT on Level 10 yesterday :P

interesting tought ... to late now to spread the info

BABBY
11-30-2009, 01:46 PM
When SCT was online then people did not trade because they fear ban

but now as SCT is dying people know that no one from SCT can do anything to them

It is the fear of ban which prevents members from trading, if this fear is lifted then all members show what originally they are made up of.

The more u compress a spring more it will pop-up when it is released.

Feeling
11-30-2009, 04:42 PM
I was in irc all along and i didn't see a single trade. I saw lots of staff approved give aways. Even ScT staff gave out SCC invites to help people out.

Nice original post though, even though it was wrong and worded like a nubcake.

:ermm:

Patriot foreve
11-30-2009, 09:40 PM
I was in irc all along and i didn't see a single trade. I saw lots of staff approved give aways. Even ScT staff gave out SCC invites to help people out.

come on,the trades were every where ,have u checked SCT Tracker forum ,it had hundreds of trading in disguise

(I have 5 invites to SCC and i would really appreciate if someone can help me to get FTN or bitmetv)

The irc channel was flooded with tradings and hundreds saw that,have u been sleeping or something?

DubDub
11-30-2009, 10:05 PM
FTN is what they all want.

Pushkar
11-30-2009, 10:10 PM
FTN is what they all want.

I don't see why, i'm a member of numerous trackers including FTN and while I love FTN for both content and forums, I would be happy with SCC or any other decent site.

You all just want it to show off.

TrollinThunder
11-30-2009, 10:19 PM
I don't think they could know that SCC is much more like FTN without being on both...

dubz76
11-30-2009, 10:51 PM
i had ftn for 3 yrs and upped alot but never used it much. theres really nothing too great. i had 5 invites and never thought about it, then i let someone log my acct in to donate and right after they banned it lol

TrollinThunder
11-30-2009, 11:09 PM
Why would you let someone login to your account to donate? Especially considering you already had 5 invites allegedly, which would seem unlikely with all the invite refreshes that have occurred.

DubDub
11-30-2009, 11:15 PM
that is a pretty stupid thing to do

soulreaper
12-01-2009, 06:13 AM
i had ftn for 3 yrs and upped alot but never used it much.

LOL what?

Feeling
12-01-2009, 09:00 AM

come on,the trades were every where ,have u checked SCT Tracker forum ,it had hundreds of trading in disguise

(I have 5 invites to SCC and i would really appreciate if someone can help me to get FTN or bitmetv)

The irc channel was flooded with tradings and hundreds saw that,have u been sleeping or something?

There were no trades going on in the irc channel. SCC invites were given away by SCT staff and did not trade anything we don't want FTN or any other tracker. Please stop spouting with the lies and twisting the truth.

Like i said, staff approved giveaways only, SCC, CT, TL, TV and then a few other smaller not so known sites. Stop with the blue writing too, you are not some VIP.

:rolleyes:

4pirates
12-01-2009, 12:24 PM
I dont know about trading but last two days at the end of sct tracker at their irc,
I received many pms, Sct invite for 5 euros etc. and I
received questions like do you have FTN invite, send me ipt
etc. I know irc was confused at that times but trying to reach
dj and whoever op upthere to report them but ofcourse they
were getting zillion pms about the tracker so none was responded.
Its very common when a tracker goes down and If you open irc
forum etc to all public ofcourse that dead watching vultures will come and do their jobs.
Its like little vampires, when you spill blood they will come to suck but If you carry garlic,
hollywater whatever they cant enter the holly grounds,
in this case you open doors to all public just like saying
come and suck me and my people for free.

NiKRuLeZ
12-01-2009, 12:37 PM
I dont know about trading but last two days at the end of sct tracker at their irc,
I received many pms, Sct invite for 5 euros etc. and I
received questions like do you have FTN invite, send me ipt
etc. I know irc was confused at that times but trying to reach
dj and whoever op upthere to report them but ofcourse they
were getting zillion pms about the tracker so none was responded.
Its very common when a tracker goes down and If you open irc
forum etc to all public ofcourse that dead watching vultures will come and do their jobs.
Its like little vampires, when you spill blood they will come to suck but If you carry garlic,
hollywater whatever they cant enter the holly grounds,
in this case you open doors to all public just like saying
come and suck me and my people for free.

Why are u making ur sentences come up to the middle of the screen!? Try not pressing the enter key too much :P

4pirates
12-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Thats really related to this topic ahh what a sweet spammer that you are.

NiKRuLeZ
12-01-2009, 01:00 PM
It just had to be said...anyway on topic, twas good to see all trackers opening thier arms out to ScT users. No other tracker could ever have that effect.

Totti
12-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Who ever was on sct was their because it was the NO.1 site for 0day with fastest pre times bla bla bla!half the members their traded there way in no surprise what so ever that track was high on the traders wish list hence they all flocked their.....

invitestor
12-03-2009, 10:40 AM
SCT whas no 1.....and i think its nice that other trackers gave refuge to good sct members.