PDA

View Full Version : hi guys

karachidude
11-29-2009, 09:44 PM
hello guys,

i have a question,i had a account at RevTT,i registered on August 30, 2009,and my account was disabled on the Nov 4th due to my idiotic inactivity,i dint even bookmark the site and forgot to even visit it at that time :(

Know it says ur account has been disabled:mellow:

i know i dont deserve another chance,but if somebody knows the procedure to make a case at RevTT,and can teach me how to access there IRC i would be thankfull

anon
11-29-2009, 09:47 PM
Know it says ur account has been disabled:mellow:

"This account has been disabled" is way better than something else ;)

RevTT's support channel is:

irc.revolutiontt.net
#help

And you can find a mIRC tutorial here:
http://www.ircbeginner.com/ircinfo/mirc.html

karachidude
11-29-2009, 09:51 PM
thanks a bunch mate :D,i will try and report :D

Cabalo
11-29-2009, 09:56 PM
There's a staffer here that will probably notice this thread. Just give him some time.

karachidude
11-29-2009, 09:58 PM
thats even fantastic :D ..thanks cabalo

karachidude
11-30-2009, 11:11 PM
hello again guys,

when i try to join there(RevTT) channel,it say #revolutiontt unable to join channel(ivite only):(

what should i do..help

DubDub
11-30-2009, 11:13 PM
wait for a staffer to check this thread out

anon
11-30-2009, 11:16 PM
when i try to join there(RevTT) channel,it say #revolutiontt unable to join channel(ivite only):(

what should i do..help

You should join the #help channel instead.

DubDub
11-30-2009, 11:16 PM
or do that lol

karachidude
11-30-2009, 11:42 PM
something verr veryyyyy veryyyyyyy strange happened at RevTT #help channel,i went there and help was instant,i told them my account was inactive and please activate.

first they say it was inactive,then they say i was out because i made a dupe account,and i m not that stupid,i know they monitor IPs.

i showed them my emial that i recieved from Revtt,taht my account was bieng disabled due to inactivity...but they were adamant that i had made a dupe account..and then they kicked me out,and banned me for something that i dint do...

they were nice though,instant help.

But what could have happened,i m telling the truth,i dint make an dupe account...i was only inactive and i have there email????

can someone sort that out

DubDub
11-30-2009, 11:44 PM
who knows man ....if you forgot about that Rev acc ....what stopping you from forgetting you made another acc.

anon
11-30-2009, 11:49 PM
But what could have happened,i m telling the truth,i dint make an dupe account...i was only inactive and i have there email????

I think either someone else made one with a similar nickname (i.e. Usernam3 if your account was called Username) or used your computer to make a dupe.

karachidude
11-30-2009, 11:51 PM
@DubDub

i like people here..brash and face-to-face :)

First of all i never do that,i m on 10s of trackers and have never been banned..secondly i m IT graduate,so i can guess a bit about IPs

Thirdly i m asking,may there be any other reason,i m reallly reallly sure i have never created two accounts on any site..leave alone private trackers

thanks anon-sbi

i feel unlucky :( ,it was a good tracker,my ratio was alright there :(

anon
12-01-2009, 12:03 AM
First of all i never do that,i m on 10s of trackers and have never been banned..secondly i m IT graduate,so i can guess a bit about IPs

There are other means trackers can use to detect double accounts, too.

Thirdly i m asking,may there be any other reason,i m reallly reallly sure i have never created two accounts on any site..leave alone private trackers

I guess you could go to their IRC once again tomorrow and lay your case out. Perhaps they'll notice they made a mistake and reenable you.

Remember not to attempt to reregister on the tracker until the staff gives you a definite answer.

karachidude
12-01-2009, 12:06 AM
ok many thanks anon-sbi,u r truly very helpful :)

DubDub
12-01-2009, 12:06 AM
try to contact one of the staff members of revtt here.. I don't know there user name....maybe they will notice this thread and help you out.

karachidude
12-01-2009, 12:08 AM
thanks for the help DubDub :)

karachidude
12-01-2009, 05:52 PM
hi,i want to make my case about the dupe account problem,

Sunday, August 30, 2009 2:34:25 AM,according to ************** the regitrations were
open for (August 28th - 30th),so registrations closed on the day i joined,and are closed
till date.(http://**************.com/2009/08/24/revolutiontt-open-registration-for-3-days-only/)

My account duration was three months from Aug30th to Nov5th,and i dint recieve any warning
of any sort whatsoever..and i know that ur system can detect two accounts from the same IP,
so why is that i recieve a email about bieng disabled for inactivity,rather than getting
banned for making dupe accounts..it is beyond me that y dint ur system catch me using two
accounts for three Months.

Sir i have not cheated on the tracker,if i would have cheated i would not have come
back to make my case.i have not cheated RevTT.

But they wont let me on the help channel,to tell them this :(

what do i do

anon
12-01-2009, 05:55 PM
But they wont let me on the help channel,to tell them this :(

If they still don't want to reenable you, well, there's nothing else you can do.

karachidude
12-01-2009, 06:17 PM
yeh i have stopped...no worries..its a false allegation,i will do my time here and someone will invite me to a good 0day tracker

Eargasm
12-01-2009, 06:35 PM
I had the same thing happen with my RevTT account, twice, and talked to them, they were really cool about it. I'm back and enjoying the site and being careful to always park it when I go on long vacations and whatnot.

salahnasser
12-01-2009, 11:50 PM
keep trying
i had my hdbits axx back after it was disabled and all of the members here told me don't even try, you will not get it back

karachidude
12-02-2009, 10:56 AM
thanks for the support guys :)