PDA

View Full Version : Is Bitme the best elearning tracker?

gzumpf
11-30-2009, 02:13 AM
I've been looking for a good e-learning tracker. I have learnbits now and wondered if bitme was any better.

DubDub
11-30-2009, 02:16 AM
yes.

TP635
11-30-2009, 03:41 AM
No

gzumpf
11-30-2009, 03:46 AM
If no, which tracker should i be trying to get

Glitterstep
11-30-2009, 04:15 AM
If no, which tracker should i be trying to get

http://docspedia.org/browse.php

Full powaa ..Easy maintaining a ratio and a lot of content too :happy:

gzumpf
11-30-2009, 04:28 AM
Thanks!!! will give it a try

fly100
11-30-2009, 04:34 AM
bitme sucks for some staff there being asshole

Wafaa
11-30-2009, 04:35 AM
I don't think so ..

eldiesel
11-30-2009, 08:45 AM
docstorrents.ro
bibliotik.org

are two amazing trackers

apextwin146
11-30-2009, 09:03 AM
Direct downloads pwn every e-learning tracker bty .. Just a easier option out there

c0ld
11-30-2009, 01:29 PM
I spent more time looking around for stuff on other sites to upload to bitme than I did actually downloading and watching the stuff on bitme, mainly because you just can't upload enough to keep a good ratio without a seedbox. In the end, it wasn't a difficult decision to quit. Bitme has nothing that I can't get quicker and easier elsewhere, and staying would eventually have meant paying for 'upload' points or buying a seedbox to compete. Both seem like a mugs game to me.

BABBY
11-30-2009, 01:38 PM
staff at bitme think that they are on top of the world.

staff members at bitme jump to their own conclusions very easily without knowing anything in detail and ban people.
When u try to clarify things they dont hear u

All dogs think they are king of forest when they are in their house.

cinephilia
11-30-2009, 01:41 PM
there we go again... c'mon, use the search function..

c0ld
11-30-2009, 02:24 PM
If you're sick of seeing the same topic over and over again, maybe that's a sign that you're spending too much time here?

r4gg
12-01-2009, 07:18 PM
I spent more time looking around for stuff on other sites to upload to bitme than I did actually downloading and watching the stuff on bitme, mainly because you just can't upload enough to keep a good ratio without a seedbox. In the end, it wasn't a difficult decision to quit. Bitme has nothing that I can't get quicker and easier elsewhere, and staying would eventually have meant paying for 'upload' points or buying a seedbox to compete. Both seem like a mugs game to me.

im going on same way...

now they just cut all my invites :(

cinephilia
12-01-2009, 08:23 PM
If you're sick of seeing the same topic over and over again, maybe that's a sign that you're spending too much time here?
that's more a sign that i know how to use the search fonction, don't you think?

7th
12-01-2009, 08:37 PM

I don't know what kind of material you get there but my reality is totally different. Never had a seedbox and my upload speed is quite lame for my taste.

Still, I keep a decent ratio there, above 2.0 to keep the status and download almost everything I want... not problem until know...

about the OP question: Bitme is (still) one of my favs but indeed, you can find a lot of things in other trackers (this is quite normal when we're talking about trackers I think) and sometimes with better speeds (maybe most of the time). But some content you'll only find there and just after some time you'll start seeing somewhere else.

Eargasm
12-01-2009, 08:47 PM

I don't know what kind of material you get there but my reality is totally different. Never had a seedbox and my upload speed is quite lame for my taste.

Still, I keep a decent ratio there, above 2.0 to keep the status and download almost everything I want... not problem until know...

about the OP question: Bitme is (still) one of my favs but indeed, you can find a lot of things in other trackers (this is quite normal when we're talking about trackers I think) and sometimes with better speeds (maybe most of the time). But some content you'll only find there and just after some time you'll start seeing somewhere else.

I've got a 3.0+ ratio at BitMe with nearly 200GB uploaded, and I have just a regular ole crappy cable connection. It's easy to keep a good ratio there. Then again, it's one of my favorite sites.

I also like Bibliotik, a newer gazelle-based ebook tracker. It's got a really clean layout and an intellectual feel.

7th
12-01-2009, 10:44 PM

I've got a 3.0+ ratio at BitMe with nearly 200GB uploaded, and I have just a regular ole crappy cable connection. It's easy to keep a good ratio there. Then again, it's one of my favorite sites.

I also like Bibliotik, a newer gazelle-based ebook tracker. It's got a really clean layout and an intellectual feel.

As I said Eargasm, it's difficult do judge if it's easy or hard to keep a ratio there cause I believe it will always depend on what kind of material you download. :)

BABBY
12-04-2009, 06:44 AM
it easy to seed on bitme, only if u keep the downloaded torrent in seeding for more than a month.
moreover video tutorial of vtc, lynda, video professor and trainsignal generally give u good upload.

keep seeding for longer time is the best way of having good upload on bitme, even with the sb it is difficult to keep the ratio high if u are habitual to just leap immediately on new torrents, this trick does not work in bitme.

MadIrish
12-04-2009, 06:57 AM
it easy to seed on bitme, only if u keep the downloaded torrent in seeding for more than a month.
moreover video tutorial of vtc, lynda, video professor and trainsignal generally give u good upload.

keep seeding for longer time is the best way of having good upload on bitme, even with the sb it is difficult to keep the ratio high if u are habitual to just leap immediately on new torrents, this trick does not work in bitme.

This.

I've not got that much data transferred on Bitme as I only use it for audio books and the odd documentary, but its not hard to keep a positive ratio on at all if you're prepared to seed for a serious timeframe. Given the sort of site it is, retention is very important anyway; its not the sort of place for the "snatch it early, seed fast, jump off asap" mentality.

Same as the vast majority of non 0-day/scene sites really.

BABBY
12-05-2009, 05:41 PM
I was a good member of bitme but staff banned me as they thought that i had duped account, which i never had, i tried to explain the same thing in irc but they did not hear.
They exactly dont know basic of networking , they dont know that if u have dynamic ip then u may be misunderstood easily.
from that day i left bitme and have vowed never to enter bitme again in my life time.

c0ld
12-05-2009, 08:12 PM
I would have at any one time, 20 torrents connected to bitme. old, new, didn't matter, I'd be lucky to get a few 100mb a month in upload from them.

7th
12-06-2009, 05:22 PM
I have some torrents that I could upload some gigas with it =/