PDA

View Full Version : scenehd ??

nucks2424
12-03-2009, 04:09 AM
Hey,
I have bithdtv and I download almost always hd material. Do I have any need for scenehd ? I use SCC for hd tv shows. If your a member at scenehd is there something there I am missing ? Just curious, I don't want to ask for an invite and then spend 5 minutes on the site and go , " I don't really need this " .

Its been a year of trying out a few sites and finally figuring out what I want. It is fun seeing how different sites operate. Mostly now I am giving away invites instead of trying to get ones.

Any input would be appreciated.

Best xmas wishes to all, its going to snow where I am tomorrow so it really is starting to feel like xmas is coming:yup::yup::yup:

DubDub
12-03-2009, 04:10 AM
nice its also going to be snowing where i live on the 4th

Vancouver Area CANADA

oh and yeah SceneHD I don't think you really need it.....SCC is pretty much all I need same with Bit HDTV

if you want an account there go for it.....its a great tracker super fast great content

killercam101
12-03-2009, 04:12 AM
No, with SCC and bit -hdtv you don't need sceneHD. The only good thing about sceneHD is that some movies with a few seeders go extremely fast, I'm guessing due to nordic upload speeds.

nucks2424
12-03-2009, 06:46 AM
hey dub I am from vancouver area too. Canucks suck again, lions miss the greycup but at least the leafs are a joke !!!!

thanks for the info guys, i won't bother .

cheers

Swift
12-03-2009, 08:25 AM
SceneHD is a small community . But a great one and I'm proud to be a member there. If you want something really good you should head for HDBits.org or maybe try HD-Bits.ro

moffe
12-03-2009, 08:28 AM
Well, if your only doing current HD TV Shows, then no need...

But for packs, such as sesason packs, movie packs etc. - SceneHD has a really nice archive.

A lot of people, including myself, tend to keep seeding endless amount of hunreds of GBs...So torrents die very slowly, especially the good packs! :D