PDA

View Full Version : BANNED or Restricted countries from Trackers (look here before inviting someone)

anon
12-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Some countries are banned from a few trackers due to excessive trading, selling, cheating. Here's a list that keeps track of those exclusions, please contribute in this thread if you have information not present in this list.

Algeria:

Pedro's BTMusic
TheGeeks

Brazil:

RevTT (signup)
TorrentBytes

China:

HDBits.org
SDBits (signup)
Xtremezone

Egypt:

BTN (global)
digitalcore.club
HDBits.org
RevTT (signup)
SDBits.org
TheGeeks

India:

HDBits.org
RevTT (signup)
SDBits (partially)
TheGeeks
TorrentBytes (BSNL)

Iran:

RevTT (signup)

Israel:

RevTT (signup)
TheGeeks
TorrentBytes

Kuwait:

MusicVids (62.150.xx.xx)
TV (QualityNet)

Latvia:

HDBits.org

Pakistan:

RevTT (signup)
TheGeeks

Poland:

HDBits.org

Portugal:

RevTT (signup)

Romania:

Exigo (some dynamic IPs)
RevTT (signup)
TheGeeks
ThePlace

Russia:

HDBits.org
Pedro's BTMusic

Saudi Arabia:

RevTT (signup)

Turkey:

HDBits.org
RevTT (signup)
TorrentBytes

Ukraine:

HDBits.org

Vietnam:

HDBits.org

anon
12-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Discussion from December 2008 to November 2009 archived here : Archive
(http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/327335-Banned-or-Restricted-countries-from-Trackers-(Archive))
Thx to the original poster : BiGBaDBoY :)

redMonster
12-08-2009, 12:28 AM
What.cd doesn't ban any country from the site. Few countries are banned from the interview channel, but they can get in by getting invite through a friend.

dufuS
12-08-2009, 03:00 PM
do the sites ban by the ip you use on the website, or by the ip you use to connect to the tracker?

wondering about this because i'm from israel but i use a (french) seedbox, would i be able to use the sites who banned israel if i only login to the website from an israeli ip?

anon
12-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Via the IP you use to access the frontend. But you could log in to the tracker through your seedbox if you have RDP access.

dufuS
12-13-2009, 03:16 PM
torrentbytes is listed twice, fix that :P

7th
12-13-2009, 06:22 PM
if your good you have access everywhere you want.

not true :unsure:

dj555
12-15-2009, 12:44 PM
Hey

I was in what.cd and I know them..
They are f**king racist..Sorry I had to use these words but I am ashamed to call them a torrent community where people share..

I can guarantee they have banned INDIA..
SCC has also banned INDIA but I wont use these words for them Because they have a good staff and their attitude says all..

But what.cd they think themselves as GOD..

F**k Them..

7th
12-15-2009, 12:56 PM
Hey

They are f**king racist..Sorry I had to use these words but I am ashamed to call them a torrent community where people share..

SCC has also banned INDIA but I wont use these words for them Because they have a good staff and their attitude says all..

But what.cd they think themselves as GOD..

F**k Them..

Banned countries has nothing to do with "racism" (at least I think)...

I'm brazilian and I have to admit that many (maybe the majority of) brazilians don't know how to use torrents. They normally cheat and cheat a lot! That's why some trackers banned Brazil from their lists...

I even had an account parked and disabled for almost 2 years or so... It was not my fault, but sometimes we pay for other's mistakes :huh:

WakeMeUp
12-15-2009, 01:04 PM
You're saying you wouldn't be able to change your ip? Or cover/tunnel/whatever it?
Sometimes google helps.
Good luck

cinephilia
12-15-2009, 01:09 PM
You're saying you wouldn't be able to change your ip? Or cover/tunnel/whatever it?
Sometimes google helps.
Good luck
there's no point in trying to access a site that doesn't want you...

anon
12-15-2009, 04:00 PM
Hey

From their invite channel, yes. But as far as I know What.cd's tracker doesn't ban any countries. You can still get in if a friend invites you.

Glitterstep
12-15-2009, 04:28 PM
India is not banned at What.cd and bro if u have any issues,leave the tracker... that's what i do :)

Cabalo
12-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Banned countries has nothing to do with "racism" (at least I think)...

I even had an account parked and disabled for almost 2 years or so... It was not my fault, but sometimes we pay for other's mistakes :huh:
Agreed, it's abusive and childish to consider trackers "racist" because they don't want a certain country to join. Live with it, it's your problem, not theirs.

IdolEyes787
12-15-2009, 10:09 PM
HDBits.org : [Banned] ; Poland, Egypt, Israel, Turkey, China [Restricted] ; Coming
Canada might be in hdbits ban but not sure

Just noticed this lol .I suppose it must have something to do with the funny way that we pronounce certain words.What's that aboot?

kukushka
12-16-2009, 09:00 AM
Sometimes google helps.
Good luck
there's no point in trying to access a site that doesn't want you...
oh there is a good point :) if tracker has something that _you_ want

Dr-SeMSeM
12-19-2009, 10:15 PM
HDBits.org working with me with the main 3 ISP in Egypt
i don`t have account there but main page opening for me

there is another 4 ISP i didn`t try them .. but i think i working normally

dufuS
01-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Some Israeli IP ranges are banned on x264

lol87
01-31-2010, 10:26 PM
You can add Revett on your list as well

There are some exceptions to who qualifies for this. As of our Goodwill Weekend many of you may have heard we blocked certain countries from signup to Revolutiontt. This decision wasn't made lightly, since opening the site so many years ago we've had several geographic locations that continue to be a issue for us. Not all but most users from these areas are repeatedly breaking site rules and take up a huge amount of staff time to respond to and take appropriate action. As a result membership has been closed to the following countries and current users from these regions are not eligible for invites.

Brazil
Egypt
India
Israel
Pakistan
Portugal
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Turkey

All current user from these region can rest assured your continued use of the site will not be blocked. From this point on however no new members from these countries will be allowed. Failure to comply with this will result is the loss of both accounts.

mariomarian
02-01-2010, 11:24 AM
why should everyone be affected when some idiots try to brake the rules on trackers. if one person is bad all persons are bad? that's the idea? but it's ilogical

cinephilia
02-01-2010, 12:35 PM
why should everyone be affected when some idiots try to brake the rules on trackers. if one person is bad all persons are bad? that's the idea? but it's ilogical
maybe because it's not just "one person" ? :rolleyes:

karachidude
06-22-2010, 06:29 AM
Les sites for these restricted Alelad?

what?? :lol:

anon
06-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Les sites for these restricted Alelad?

Are you using Google translate or something?

tippertime
06-22-2010, 05:45 PM
GFT banned egypt , new signups over two months ago:D

and Romania

bigdaddydude
06-24-2010, 01:26 AM
What a great idea! Although I highly doubt that I won't have to worry about this since I'm in the USA!

anon
06-24-2010, 02:14 PM
Although I highly doubt that I won't have to worry about this since I'm in the USA!

Evidently the amount of bad users coming from the United States isn't high enough for any tracker to ban that country. :yup:

kickass
08-07-2010, 01:07 AM
Iam on SCC, bitmetv and bcg for like 2 years, and iam from brazil, Am I lucky?

stoi
08-07-2010, 01:19 AM
yes, we have opened up as you know, and a LOT of new accounts are cheating, and a LOT of those accounts are from Brazil and Romania.

So we have banned them from signing up, along with Egypt/Israel as well.

thing is we havnt even looked for the good cheaters yet, these are the ones that are easy to catch, we alo havent even started looking at the dupes either, so god knows what we will find when we go down that route in the next couple of days.

Hiccup
08-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Well, I'm glad I found this thread as the info in the first post certainly was helpful just now....

anon
08-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Here's what I think is a more updated list:

Argentina:

SCC (signup)
What.cd (invites)

Brazil:

BCG (a single range)
BitMeTV (some ranges)
RevTT (signup)
SCC (signup)
TorrentBytes
What.cd (invites)

Chile:

SCC (signup)

China:

HDBits.org
SCC (signup)
ScP
What.cd (invites)

Croatia:

BitMeTV (some ranges)

Egypt:

Elektronik
GFT (signup, invite request)
HDBits.org
RevTT (signup)
SCC (signup)
SDBits.org
Waffles.fm
What.cd (invites)
x264

Germany:

Demonoid (some ranges)

India:

HDBits.org (partially)
RevTT (signup)
SCC (signup)
SDBits (partially)
TorrentBytes (BSNL)
What.cd (invites)

Iran:

RevTT (signup)

Israel:

BitMe (partially)
BitMeTV (partially)
Elektronik (partially)
HDBits.org
RevTT (signup)
SCC (signup, partially)
SceneXpress
TorrentBytes
Torrent-Damage
What.cd (invites)

Korea:

SCC (signup)

Kuwait:

MusicVids (62.150.xx.xx)
TV (QualityNet)

Latvia:

SCC (signup)

Mexico:

Demonoid
What.cd (invites)

Morocco:

What.cd (invites)

Pakistan:

RevTT (signup)
SCC (signup)
What.cd (invites)

Poland:

BitMeTV (non-static IPs)
HDBits.org (partially)
SCC (signup)

Portugal:

RevTT (signup)
SCC (signup)
What.cd (invites)

Romania:

AceTorrents
GFT (signup)
PolishTracker (partially; 79.112.0.1 - 79.119.255.254)
RevTT (signup)
SCC (signup)
SceneXpress
ScP
What.cd (invites)
x264 (signup)

Saudi Arabia:

RevTT (signup)
What.cd (invites)

Thailand:

What.cd (invites)

Turkey:

BitMe
BitMeTV
GFT (invite request)
HDBits.org
RevTT (signup)
SCC (signup)
TorrentBytes

Ukraine:

Demonoid
SCC (signup)
What.cd (invites)

If you spot a mistake or missing country, please let me know.

"What.cd (invites)" means they're banned from the IRC interview.

Hiccup
08-08-2010, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the updated awesome list! The only few mistakes I saw were that I don't believe scenesound is around anymore and I think maybe one or two of the sites have changed their name.

anon
08-08-2010, 09:18 PM
The only few mistakes I saw were that I don't believe scenesound is around anymore and I think maybe one or two of the sites have changed their name.

I heard things about SS possibly returning, but they've yet to do so, so I'll just remove it from the list. The one or two sites you mention could be RandomBytes and Ozone-T, both of which appear to have died to me after doing a quick search. I've removed those two as well. Thanks for the information, of course. :)

RasToRizE
08-08-2010, 09:21 PM
thanks for the list! its very useful! :D

anon
08-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Sheesh, cut it out with the thanks spam already.

eternity
08-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Many trackers have banned Israel

AKADEMiJA
08-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Croatia:

BitMeTV

Some ranges are banned ( certain ISP ), not the whole country.

Zac090
08-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Sheesh, cut it out with the thanks spam already.
thanks a lot anon-sbi ;)

anon
08-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Many trackers have banned Israel

If you don't give us more accurate information, there's little we can do.

Some ranges are banned ( certain ISP ), not the whole country.

Edited, thank you. :)

bijoy
08-12-2010, 12:40 PM
looks like Australia is not banned anywhere, btw

BiGBaDBoY
10-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Here's what I think is a more updated list:

Thanks mate, I just copied your list and updated :)

anon
10-17-2010, 10:42 PM
The new list needs a couple of fixes now. :happy: Elektronik is dead, and SeX no longer bans Romania and Israel.

cinephilia
10-17-2010, 11:06 PM
The new list needs a couple of fixes now. :happy: Elektronik is dead, and SeX no longer bans Romania and Israel.
damn, you're aware of everything that's going on in btland!

pretty frightening.

anon
10-17-2010, 11:16 PM
damn, you're aware of everything that's going on in btland!

Actually, I tend to miss or forget most stuff :lol:

whatcdfan
10-18-2010, 06:15 PM

are u sure egypt is banned from waffles?? i got invite to waffles from an egyptian user

anon
10-18-2010, 06:16 PM
I heard it's banned, but I'm not 100% sure. How old is your friend's account in Waffles? Perhaps he got in before the ban.

whatcdfan
10-19-2010, 10:42 AM
its even bigger when u start looking at not so popular trackers/websites

cepal
10-20-2010, 12:10 AM
what about danishbits they ban all country

cinephilia
10-20-2010, 12:33 AM
even denmark ? :unsure:

whatcdfan
10-20-2010, 03:57 AM

where from can they be accessed then mars???

Disme
10-20-2010, 07:56 AM
even denmark ? :unsure:

I lolled :)

Postcount +1 I guess :shutup:

anon
10-20-2010, 11:46 AM

Didn't they only allow a handful of Nordic countries or something?

Renodudes
10-20-2010, 03:52 PM
You can add Bitspyder to Israel Banners list

Cabalo
10-20-2010, 04:21 PM
It must be hard to get some activity...

lol87
10-22-2010, 04:57 PM

Danishbits is a relatively small Danish tracker but mainly focusing on uploading Danish torrents. The tracker hasn’t banned any country. The staffs from DB are following their own rules with extreme care, so be careful not to break their rules otherwise you'll be banned. The download speed is extremely good.
There are 2 other Danish trackers which I can recommend: Nordic-T and Nxtgn, both gives very good speed.

TTWWMMKK
10-26-2010, 06:33 PM
what hdbits ip in isreal are not allowed :)????

skywalker91
10-27-2010, 05:14 AM
I'M FROM EGYPT
and don't know if any one have graped your attention to that waffles isn't banned over here or even SDBITS

anon
10-27-2010, 04:03 PM
waffles isn't banned over here or even SDBITS

Thank you for the information! :)

Unfortunately, I can't edit the first post, but its author or a Mod can.

whatcdfan
11-23-2010, 05:55 PM
hay can anyone confirm is revTT has banned signups from india like SCC or the tracker is banned itself, i think the tracker is banned but some people dont listen
also is russia banned from the what.cd invites channel?
can anyone confirm?
thanx in advance

anon
11-23-2010, 05:58 PM
hay can anyone confirm is revTT has banned signups from india like SCC or the tracker is banned itself

membership has been closed to the following countries and current users from these regions are not eligible for invites.

Brazil
Egypt
India
Israel
Pakistan
Portugal
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Turkey

All current user from these region can rest assured your continued use of the site will not be blocked. From this point on however no new members from these countries will be allowed. Failure to comply with this will result is the loss of both accounts.

also is russia is banned from the what.cd invites channel

As far as I know, Russia isn't banned from the What.cd invite channel, nor any tracker whatsoever.

whatcdfan
11-23-2010, 09:15 PM
so if someone signup from usa or australia and shift to one of these banned countries do they allowed to access their accs ?

anon
11-23-2010, 09:16 PM
so if someone signup from usa or australia and shift to one of these banned countries

:lol:

Find out yourself :shifty:

Enlightened
11-23-2010, 09:20 PM
Just my 2 cents, it seems like None of the Trackers, Ban Countries from Northern America,Canada ,Australia,New Zealand and most of the European Countries, or Judeo - Christian Countries..is tha my Imagination?

Kado
11-25-2010, 06:23 PM
wr are banned beacuse (scammers and cheaters ! pff

QPD
11-25-2010, 06:41 PM
Just my 2 cents, it seems like None of the Trackers, Ban Countries from Northern America,Canada ,Australia,New Zealand and most of the European Countries, or Judeo - Christian Countries..is tha my Imagination?

It is your imagination!

whatcdfan
11-25-2010, 06:41 PM

well this is how it is.......countries from the first world are not banned any of them not bcoz of traders or cheaters but bcoz of 99% of donors belong to those states
most of the countries from the second world are banned or restricted bcoz of high no of users, that dont turn out to be the donors
third world has not enough internet connections to bother the trackers staff

QPD
11-25-2010, 06:48 PM

well this is how it is.......countries from the first world are not banned any of them not bcoz of traders or cheaters but bcoz of 99% of donors belong to those states
most of the countries from the second world are banned or restricted bcoz of high no of users, that dont turn out to be the donors
third world has not enough internet connections to bother the trackers staff

:yup:

cinephilia
11-27-2010, 12:03 PM
only a few countries of the third-world are banned. also you can notice that developed countries such as Portugal, Poland, (South) Korea, Mexico, Israel, Turkey are banned from a couple of trackers.

whatcdfan
11-27-2010, 01:48 PM
only a few countries of the third-world are banned. also you can notice that developed countries such as Portugal, Poland, (South) Korea, Mexico, Israel, Turkey are banned from a couple of trackers.

true, i shud have mentioned that there are exceptions in that theory but i have a strong believe in the donations thing............

anon
11-27-2010, 04:10 PM
but i have a strong believe in the donations thing............

I thought it was because of heavy trading/cheating activity coming from those countries. I mean, who would ban a whole country that's behaving just because they don't donate? :unsure:

whatcdfan
11-27-2010, 04:19 PM

I thought it was because of heavy trading/cheating activity coming from those countries. I mean, who would ban a whole country that's behaving just because they don't donate? :unsure:

then why arent any western european/ north american countries banned? every country has traders/cheaters and i wont agree to the fact that there are only few from those countries which are banned

anon
11-27-2010, 04:22 PM
then why arent any western european/ north american countries banned?

Because the cheaters-to-good users ratio isn't as high as the one on the countries they have banned?

bijoy
11-27-2010, 04:23 PM

Donation doesn't matter, as we are talking about p2p sites not p2l sites. :D There are some very big differences between those 2 types.
Generally chtaing & trading by most of the users of some country leads the sysop to ban any country..
But no country is totally banned.
If any user can prove that he/she is a good user & have a static IP, still can get account in those trackers in which his/her country is banned.

BiGBaDBoY
11-27-2010, 08:09 PM

then why arent any western european/ north american countries banned? every country has traders/cheaters and i wont agree to the fact that there are only few from those countries which are banned

Israel and Egypt are banned from most of the trackers because their internet speed is very low and they try their chances with cheating, but speed is good with European countries so they dont need to cheat for ratio but I cannot explain why Romania is one of the tops on banned country list ... because they are the 5th on download speed and 6th on upload speed in the world ...

P.S: The list is updated according to the posts

anon
11-27-2010, 08:17 PM
I cannot explain why Romania is one of the tops on banned country list ... because they are the 5th on download speed and 6th on upload speed in the world ...

Heard that's just metropolitan network speeds "distorting" the Speedtest.net stats. Romanian international routing's not that favorable.

TONiC
11-27-2010, 09:14 PM
Correct Anon. All Eastern European/Ex USSR countries have poor routing externally; check half of the Latvian speedtests showing a 200/100 mbit connection and the range is less than 50 miles. Having said this, most Western countries simply have not expanded outside - international cables - to provide a decent service aka, unlimited and unthrottled connection.

Im in favour of country bans/restrictions. From a staffers point of view, it's a good way of removing the majority of scum, not the majority of good users.

lootanus
11-27-2010, 09:55 PM
India has good users

karachidude
11-27-2010, 10:08 PM
only some trackers ban countries,most dont,trackers like ipt,tl,btn,cn,hdc,ftn,fsc,ptm,ptn etc etc dont enforce country bans,why dont they ban countries,if the bad user theory associated with some countries is true??

anon
11-27-2010, 10:17 PM
trackers like ipt,tl,btn,cn,hdc,ftn,fsc,ptm,ptn etc etc dont enforce country bans,why dont they ban countries,if the bad user theory associated with some countries is true??

Because they don't have a problem dealing with their respective "bad users"?

karachidude
11-27-2010, 10:20 PM
trackers like ipt,tl,btn,cn,hdc,ftn,fsc,ptm,ptn etc etc dont enforce country bans,why dont they ban countries,if the bad user theory associated with some countries is true??

Because they don't have a problem dealing with their respective "bad users"?

or "better" and "more efficient" at dealing with there share of bad users?

bijoy
11-28-2010, 07:33 AM
India has good users

Naah, I saw many cheaters from India too, and that's why India is banned in hdbits.org,scc & whatcd.

whatcdfan
11-28-2010, 08:35 AM
India has good users

Naah, I saw many cheaters from India too, and that's why India is banned in hdbits.org,scc & whatcd.

yeah like any other country india too has cheaters and its not banned from the SCC or what.cd but restricted from sign ups and what's invites channel

robisoare
11-28-2010, 08:41 AM
will somebody post an updated list ??

whatcdfan
11-28-2010, 01:39 PM

thread starter updates the original post...........

BiGBaDBoY
11-28-2010, 02:49 PM

thread starter updates the original post...........

I just updated it yesterday ...

anon
11-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Naah, I saw many cheaters from India too, and that's why India is banned in hdbits.org,scc & whatcd's invite channel.

Fixed.

I have to say I kind of admire how What.cd itself doesn't ban any countries whatsoever. Speaks well of their staff.

You need to go outside of the BT trades area a bit more.

lol87
12-03-2010, 03:15 PM
How about Zamunda? Didn't the ban all countries except themselves?

anon
12-03-2010, 06:05 PM
How about Zamunda? Didn't the ban all countries except themselves?

True, all non-Bulgarian IP ranges are supposed to be banned, but I've talked to a few people from other countries that can also access the tracker.

blhjn
12-06-2010, 07:29 AM
thanks for this information.

sokkra
07-19-2011, 12:42 PM
Very helpful topic. Thanks
Pity it's not updated since octobre last year.

anon
07-19-2011, 04:48 PM
This is a more recent list:
Argentina:

What.cd (IRC interview)

Brazil:

BCG (signup)
BitMeTV (some ranges)
RevTT (signup)
SCC (signup)
TorrentBytes
What.cd (IRC interview)
x264.me (signups)

Chile:

SCC (signup)

China:

HDBits.org
SCC (signup)
What.cd (IRC interview)

Croatia:

BitMeTV

Egypt:

BCG (signup)
GFT (signup, invite request)
HDBits.org
RevTT (signup)
SCC (signup)
SDBits.org
Waffles.fm
What.cd (IRC interview)
x264

Germany:

Demonoid (some ranges)

India:

HDBits.org (partially)
RevTT (signup)
SCC (signup)
SDBits (partially)
TorrentBytes (BSNL)
What.cd (IRC interview)

Iran:

RevTT (signup)

Israel:

BCG (signup)
BitMe (partially)
BitMeTV (partially)
HDBits.org
RevTT (signup)
SCC (signup, partially)
TheGeeks
TorrentBytes
Torrent-Damage
What.cd (IRC interview)

Korea:

SCC (signup)

Kuwait:

MusicVids (62.150.xx.xx)
TV (QualityNet)

Latvia:

SCC (signup)

Mexico:

Demonoid
What.cd (IRC interview)

Morocco:

What.cd (IRC interview)

Pakistan:

RevTT (signup)
SCC (signup)
What.cd (IRC interview)

Poland:

BitMeTV (non-static IPs)
HDBits.org (partially)
SCC (signup)

Portugal:

RevTT (signup)
What.cd (IRC interview)
x264.me (signups)

Romania:

AceTorrents (signup)
BCG (signup - some dynamic IPs)
BitMeTV (not sure yet)
DIDIDave (global)
Exigo (global - some dynamic IPs)
Fux0r (global)
GFT (signup)
Lossless World (global)
Pedro's BTMusic (global)
PolishTracker (partially: 79.112.0.1 - 79.119.255.254)
RevTT (signup)
SCC (all around, but there are exceptions)
TorrentBytes (signup - it always says "user limit reached")
What.cd (IRC interview)
x264 (signup)

Russia:

BCG (signup)
[/LUST]

Saudi Arabia:
[LIST]
RevTT (signup)
What.cd (IRC interview)

Thailand:

What.cd (IRC interview)

Turkey:

BitMe
BitMeTV
GFT (invite request)
HDBits.org
RevTT (signup)
SCC (signup)
TorrentBytes

Ukraine:

BCG (signup)
Demonoid
SCC (signup)
What.cd (IRC interview)

Nothing's written in stone and so mistakes are possible, if you spot any please let me know.

stoi
07-19-2011, 04:59 PM
All of ours are on signup we dont ban members that are already in, we also ban Ukraine and Russia from signing up.

But with the amount of DDos attacks we have been getting lately, we may never open up again, and if we do go with invites, then we will probably allow all countries again (but honestly, i dont know what the hell is happening yet)

superpagla
07-19-2011, 05:08 PM
Good thing that Bangladesh isn't banned anywhere....I maybe the only one who uses this forum(any forum lyk FST) here....:happy:

anon
07-19-2011, 05:10 PM
All of ours are on signup we dont ban members that are already in, we also ban Ukraine and Russia from signing up.

Thank you, added Ukraine and Russia and clarified the signups thingy.

Since the thread starter hasn't logged in for some months now, it'd be nice if a staff member could copy the list to the first post. :)

absent_today
07-20-2011, 02:25 AM
Just to know , does anyone knows how are the trackers banned ? I mean all are illegal but why only some are banned ?

anon
07-20-2011, 02:34 AM
I don't think you understood the point of this thread.

KFlint
07-20-2011, 02:40 AM
Absences... :no:

Artemis
07-20-2011, 02:42 AM
Just to know , does anyone knows how are the trackers banned ? I mean all are illegal but why only some are banned ?

http://i56.tinypic.com/122nm2f.jpg

absent_today
07-20-2011, 05:02 AM
Does not make sense at all , i asked a simple question which some has answers but dont want to answer them and some jokers trying to prove its a joke.

Artemis
07-20-2011, 06:16 AM

OK Timmy, since you can't even bother to read the thread before asking your question, or even scroll up as was suggested as well, there are NO trackers which have been banned there are country IP ranges which are banned by trackers, therefore your question is idiotic and lazy because you have not even bothered to read before asking the question.

Does not make sense at all , i asked a simple question which some has answers but dont want to answer them and some jokers trying to prove its a joke.

It is a joke because the question makes no sense at all, so I suggest you toddle off and change your name to absent_everyday!

MrKennedy
07-23-2011, 02:10 AM
Italy is banned from x264, Sign-up ban.

anon
07-23-2011, 02:16 AM
Thanks for the insight, added. I wonder what made them put Italy in a blacklist... :ermm:

Daniel_30
07-24-2011, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the insight, added. I wonder what made them put Italy in a blacklist... :ermm:

nvm they'll ban themselves in someday

Night0wl
07-26-2011, 02:14 AM

Due to high amounts of abuse..

It only takes a few really persistent bad users to ruin it for everyone else.

Frankthetank1
07-26-2011, 02:43 AM

Italy is banned from x264, Sign-up ban.

anon
07-26-2011, 02:45 AM
Signup = registration. I've used the same wording in the first post.

Frankthetank1
07-26-2011, 03:11 AM
yea i guess i was just hopefull, I had an account back in 2006, when it was x264.us.

Evelyn
07-31-2011, 01:07 PM
i request to make this thread "sticky"

a7x
07-31-2011, 04:50 PM
i request to make this thread "sticky"

+1

anon
07-31-2011, 05:18 PM
Having a hard time finding it in the first page? :unsure:

I agree on that it could be somewhat helpful, specially for those trackers which will kick your ass for inviting someone in a banned country.

Evelyn
07-31-2011, 05:31 PM
Having a hard time finding it in the first page?.
yes yes

KFlint
07-31-2011, 05:59 PM
As the sticky area is quite full in the BT section, I made it a sticky in the invite section. After all, it has all to do with this section and it might remind people filling requests and making giveaways to look there before inviting a member.

I left a redirect in the BT section, I can leave it a couple days or permanently.

Just say if it's ok or not, but it makes sense I think.

Evelyn
07-31-2011, 08:43 PM
As the sticky area is quite full in the BT section, I made it a sticky in the invite section. After all, it has all to do with this section and it might remind people filling requests and making giveaways to look there before inviting a member.
I left a redirect in the BT section, I can leave it a couple days or permanently.Just say if it's ok or not, but it makes sense I think.
thanks,
it hardly makes any difference as long as the glued place is knows.

anon
07-31-2011, 08:52 PM
Just say if it's ok or not, but it makes sense I think.

A part of me was reluctant to add yet another sticky to the BT forum indeed (hence my first comment), but this is okay. :)

Progress
08-31-2011, 09:35 PM
Chile is not banned from Sign-up on SCC, am from Chile I sign-up just fine and a friend of mine as well.

anon
08-31-2011, 09:52 PM
Let's remove Chile then :)

The list is mostly built on user feedback, so it is possible for some trackers to have lifted the bans or maybe never banned those countries in the first place. Suggestions are always welcome.

mitraark
10-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Chile is not banned from Sign-up on SCC, am from Chile I sign-up just fine and a friend of mine as well.

On a similar note then , you can also Signup from India , provided do not use BSNL . Actually , i don't know which ISP is banned from signing , but if you use Tata DoCoMo mobile internet [ their IP is something like 14.xxx.xxx.xxx ] you can signup , no problems. I was surprised when some of my friends said they got SCC , and i asked how did you signup , they said , Normally.. i went , WTF ? Then i realised , must've been Tata DoCoMo.

BSNL , the moment you try to signup , Invite gets deleted [i.e. Invite also lost , permanently ]

anon
10-08-2011, 04:49 PM
14.0.0.0/8 is a very large block that used to belong to public data networks and is now allocated to APNIC.

If you're saying only the BSNL ISP is banned from SCC according your observations, I can add that to the first post.

anon
12-13-2011, 05:56 PM
I've been told Romania may be unbanned from BCG, any info on that?

anon
12-16-2011, 05:42 PM
I've been told Romania may be unbanned from BCG, any info on that?

Same with Brazil. Would appreciate if someone could confirm...

xedy
12-16-2011, 05:45 PM
Exigo absolutley didn't banned ro!

anon
12-16-2011, 10:43 PM
I made the edits for BCG. If they're wrong someone let me know. :idunno:

Exigo absolutley didn't banned ro!

Not all of Romania is banned.

floodor2007
12-17-2011, 08:19 PM
yes anon i just enter to bcg

stoi
12-20-2011, 11:29 PM
We allowed everyone (did not block any) for 2 weeks, but some were getting a bit out of hand, so we decided to block them again. (just about 2 hours ago).

Egypt, Israel, Romania, Brazil, Turkey (was Turkey we were having most of the problems with actually).

so yeah we gave it 2 weeks as a free for all, now those are restricted again, so if you got in, well done, if not, sorry.

anon
12-21-2011, 12:47 AM
Alright, I have reversed my edits for BCG. Thanks for the information!

forthat
12-24-2011, 05:38 PM
14.0.0.0/8 is a very large block that used to belong to public data networks and is now allocated to APNIC.

If you're saying only the BSNL ISP is banned from SCC according your observations, I can add that to the first post.

14.0.0.0/8 block is not used by BSNL ... BSNL have 117.192.0.0 - 117.207.255.255 and some range from 59.xxx.xxx.xxx

they disabled just the signup page and invite page ...

14.0.0.0/8 is allotted to some Chinese tel-com

krishnenduDX
01-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Here is my INFO:

I've got banned 3times from SCC:whistling

Indians ISPs are also banned in argentinawarez:blink:

I have BSNL and DOCOMO, DOCOMO has multiple ISPs like 14, 27, 28, 29, 49, 182:wacko:
Now when I want to post from 182, I can't in argentinawarez but I'm able to do so from 49 and the lower ISPs.:D

SCC banned me from BSNL 2times and from Docomo 182 once. now I tried to register from 49 and its working like charm:rolleyes:
one of my friends also having SCC account using his Vodafone internet of isp 42.

So may be you can register with the lower ISPs. Don't know properly about 14, 27, 28, 29.:cool:

Need more SCC invites for more experiments :P

anon
01-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Indians ISPs are also banned in argentinawarez:blink:

ArgentinaWarez is no tracker as far as I know. Many link spammers have Indian IPs (northern Africa and China are runner-ups), so I guess they took the easy path.

I'm not changing the entry for SCC under India, as I presume those blocks they missed are not intentional. :P

spedkey
06-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Sorry for the bump, but it's related.

Anyone knows about SCC blocking Argentina? It's just for the invites or the whole site?

anon
06-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Anyone knows about SCC blocking Argentina? It's just for the invites or the whole site?

All SCC country bans apply for signups only as far as I know.

Borissog
08-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Whats the point of runing a tracker if your users dont use your site because they are afraid of losing theyre accounts ?

anon
12-07-2016, 05:05 PM
I just updated the list (and decided to give it this bump so that people know it exists :P). Any additions and corrections are welcome.

illusive
08-26-2020, 07:18 AM
Waffles is down but it never banned Egypt anytime soon as I remember. However, digitalcore.club bans Egypt (I don't know wtf is digitalcore but I like it's codebase :D)

anon
08-26-2020, 11:00 AM
RIP Waffles :( Added digitalcore.club and did a general cleanup, thank you!

Ahmed047
09-29-2020, 05:46 PM
RIP Waffles :( Added digitalcore.club and did a general cleanup, thank you!
what about digitalcore ?, this name remind me of tothecore TTC :whistling

anon
09-29-2020, 11:21 PM
TTC is the bomb, I've just downloaded next year's SPARKS releases at 1 GB/s over my telegraph modem :whistling

Ahmed047
09-30-2020, 11:29 AM
TTC is the bomb, I've just downloaded next year's SPARKS releases at 1 GB/s over my telegraph modem :whistling

you still have access!?!, how lucky!. I heard TTC contains shows 2 years ahead, can I ask you to search for GoT spinoff ? :naughty:

anon
10-01-2020, 02:41 AM
I heard TTC contains shows 2 years ahead, can I ask you to search for GoT spinoff ? :naughty:

Those torrents were lost when president Trump turned back time by presidential decree on 2023. :no:

anon
01-13-2024, 07:24 PM
Apparently HDBits now bans India and Poland completely. Also, small (big) bump for this thread in case anyone can contribute more information.