PDA

View Full Version : About the amount of homemade 360 rips on BCG

Sanka113
12-05-2009, 04:07 AM
For the longest time ,I've been using scene rips for my 360 games which were dl'd off of 0day trackers. In light of all the 360 bans, I'm considering a move to non-scene home-made retail rips. Does BCG have them? If so, do they have a lot them? Finally, do they have a good amount of feedback (comments) on their content thanks.

PS: Please don't make this thread a discussion about the 360 bans as there are threads talking about that already. Thanks!

Sanka113
12-06-2009, 06:55 AM
Buehler?

Tv Controls you
12-06-2009, 07:00 AM
For the longest time ,I've been using scene rips for my 360 games which were dl'd off of 0day trackers. In light of all the 360 bans, I'm considering a move to non-scene home-made retail rips. Does BCG have them? If so, do they have a lot them? Finally, do they have a good amount of feedback (comments) on their content thanks.

PS: Please don't make this thread a discussion about the 360 bans as there are threads talking about that already. Thanks!

It doesn't matter from what i read. They can detect it no matter what you put in the drive, it has to be with the way ixtreme firmware reads the stealthing.

Also the xbox scene is breaking up, i just read a letter from the leader of the ixtreme firmware. The issue was over charging money for the new firmware, but some members disagreed.

So the new firmware may not come out ever....

I don't know how far into modification's you are but try and read this
letter to the scene (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-games-22/t-end-ixtreme-381745)

Sanka113
12-07-2009, 05:29 AM
Thanks, but I'm awre of all of this. In the event that the new firmware does come out, free or not, I would prefer to start dl homemade retail rips. Which brings up my question, does BCG or any other sites have homemade rips?

The_Martinator
12-07-2009, 07:25 AM
There are some homemade ones, but the majority is scene rips, from what I've seen.

PS: I don't DL x360 stuff, so this was just while browsing a little.