PDA

View Full Version : SCC stolen 30 euros

adymaster
12-06-2009, 03:17 PM
I have made a complaint, the SCC have donated 30 euros,and after has disable my account.They stolen 30 euros.
I do not think it's nice to do that.

I want everyone to hear this

waeldiab
12-06-2009, 03:20 PM
maybe they disable your acc for some reason

placebocrazy
12-06-2009, 03:20 PM
tell us the complete story please.

it's obvious that something is missing on the story.

in the past, you had a request for a SCC account with an invite.
I assume you got in SCC with other's account.

Wysa
12-06-2009, 03:25 PM
when did you donate and when did they disable you ?

are you from a banned country ?

cap87
12-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Why complain here instead of going to their irc to know the reason then?

adymaster
12-06-2009, 03:30 PM
when did you donate and when did they disable you ?

are you from a banned country ?

SCC say if i donate 30 euros ip not recorded is anonyme.

But lie want to take money just that.

cap87
12-06-2009, 03:34 PM
you definitely did something wrong :lol:

waeldiab
12-06-2009, 03:38 PM
and why u didn't go trough irc channel and ask for the reason

Rart
12-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Perhaps this has something to do with it?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-scc-381243

You broke their rules, they probably found you out. Tough luck :dabs:

dashboardy
12-06-2009, 03:45 PM
This person is exactly the type of person that forced SCC to ban Romania. He has been banned previously about 5 times for various reasons (including trading as you can see by his history here) and still gets in like once a month via trade. While it is true he donated 30 euro to SCC, what he didn't mention is that after using the invites he received as thanks he made a paypal claim against us and got his money back. Honestly I don't know what he expected would happen.

EDIT: Just for future reference, anyone who invites this person back to SCC will be instantly banned. That probably goes for most other sites as well since he isn't really your ideal type of user...

placebocrazy
12-06-2009, 03:51 PM
This person is exactly the type of person that forced SCC to ban Romania. He has been banned previously about 5 times for various reasons (including trading as you can see by his history here) and still gets in like once a month via trade. While it is true he donated 30 euro to SCC, what he didn't mention is that after using the invites he received as thanks he made a paypal claim against us and got his money back. Honestly I don't know what he expected would happen.

EDIT: Just for future reference, anyone who invites this person back to SCC will be instantly banned. That probably goes for most other sites as well since he isn't really your ideal type of user...

now we can consider this topic closed :)

ca_aok
12-06-2009, 03:54 PM

Owned :pinch:

Silly traders never learn.

Cabalo
12-06-2009, 04:21 PM

Thanks dashy.
We don't like liars and dishonest people coming here to generate fuss about some tracker. This user will be dealt with accordingly.

Funkin'
12-06-2009, 04:35 PM
How funny...

IdolEyes787
12-06-2009, 04:43 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/desencyclopedie/images/d/d6/Simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

djerholler69
12-06-2009, 04:57 PM
great justice is served! What a fucking liar...

krisil
12-06-2009, 04:59 PM
half- truth is more dangerous compared to a lie .

janeisklar
12-06-2009, 05:01 PM
He wants to buy FTN Invite on other side :D

cap87
12-06-2009, 05:19 PM
another one bites the dust

Hrusciov
12-06-2009, 05:22 PM
RULE: Any user with "master", "boss", "tzzz" in their nick are traders, cheaters, etc.

So, every tracker out there should check those guys.

sez
12-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Well the other side could be that he donated using a stolen credit card,the owner detected it and accordingly disputed the transaction.

Swift
12-06-2009, 06:48 PM
waiting for you PM dash

r4gg
12-06-2009, 06:53 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/desencyclopedie/images/d/d6/Simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

hahahahahhahaha
great!

cheaters = go to hell :)

The_Martinator
12-06-2009, 07:57 PM
RULE: Any user with "master", "boss", "tzzz" in their nick are traders, cheaters, etc.

That's just wrong. How can you be sure that someone innocent wouldn't create a new account with such a nick?

And, yeah, you just got pwned, OP.

Rart
12-06-2009, 08:30 PM

That's just wrong. How can you be sure that someone innocent wouldn't create a new account with such a nick?

Exactly what I was thinking. "Master" (Halo fanboys?) and "boss" (anyone who loves organized crime movies or perhaps has low self esteem and needs to refer to himself as a higher position online) are far too common in potential nicks to mean anything.

Hrusciov
12-06-2009, 09:03 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. "Master" (Halo fanboys?) and "boss" (anyone who loves organized crime movies or perhaps has low self esteem and needs to refer to himself as a higher position online) are far too common in potential nicks to mean anything.

Experience and statistics talk here. I'm only warning people...

Of course, now traders won't register anywhere with master and bo$$ :lol: .

mievmo
12-06-2009, 11:09 PM
People think that if they donated then they deserve everything - so is not!

jam0980tr
12-06-2009, 11:09 PM
these's low life people put trackers at risk nice pwend dashy

lol87
12-06-2009, 11:36 PM
lol, the same user is asking for FTN invite: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-ftn-invite-381795

Maybe the user doesn't belong here, since I sense that he is not honest with his HUGE offer.

nucks2424
12-07-2009, 12:30 AM
good to see garbage like that thrown to the curb. It would be nice if u could ban his ip from this site

Baderous
12-07-2009, 02:46 AM

Oh well.. That will teach him.
Scumbag!

LubTheStaringCat
12-07-2009, 03:16 AM

5 times banned from SCC unbelievable :blink: they truly get what they deserve.

Hombre
12-07-2009, 03:54 AM
this user is a stone for every tracker and this forum. go to hell.

MW2
12-07-2009, 04:52 AM
The stupidity is astounding.

KushBlow
12-07-2009, 05:10 AM
I was assuming the conclusion would merit a

http://www.psw.com.au/images/products/lock_Large.gif

But...nope :).

hagckz0r
12-07-2009, 07:52 AM
What a retard the op is :/ :D

Bad-Day
12-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Thank you, i was bored to death, but not anymore, a free laugh, is the best thing i can take from fst.

@op - looser! :D :D :D :D

Rigel9
12-07-2009, 01:55 PM
oh noes, they stoled my monies :fear:

tjbzonasul
12-10-2009, 04:04 AM
And justice was served after all

pone44
12-10-2009, 07:05 AM
Poor guy :rolleyes:
Karma.

QPD
12-10-2009, 08:18 AM
People like this make me sick...I have no words...If an Ip provided to me I will also try to ban him on all trackers I activate.
This is the reason I suggested several times that staffers from major trackers should have a commun cheater/trader database. If an user cheat or trade on a specific tracker he should be banned everywhere...
Once again .ro is disgraced beacuse of a scumbag...there is no help for us anymore... :(