PDA

View Full Version : Hl2 & Cs:cz

rambler
10-12-2003, 10:26 PM
Does anyone know the system requirements for HL2 and CS:CZ?

or

Where i could get em?

CadeLaguana
10-12-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by rambler@12 October 2003 - 23:26

Where i could get em?
Heh....

Kind of snook that one in wouldn't ya say?

Ask about the requirements so you seem normal, then bring out the big gun: "where I could get em?".

Well the system requirements are usually shit. I'll give you my experience since I have 2 computers. One is geforce 5200 128mb video card. amd athlon xp 2200+ at 1.8 ghz. 384 mb of ddr ram. 40 gb hard drive and 20gb hard drive.

My second computer is: 1.8 ghz processor(same as above). geforce 2 64mb video card. 256 mb of ram. Now let me say that my second computer doesnt run this game too good.

If you want to run this game at 800x600 pretty nicely...then get something close to my first computer.

Make sure you have a 128mb video card in other words. The card makes all the difference.

As for where you can get it. Get bittorrent and go to bittorrentmovies.de and click the half-life 2 picture, then when it loads, click the link below.

Octopussy
10-12-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana+12 October 2003 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 12 October 2003 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rambler@12 October 2003 - 23:26

Where i could get em?
Heh....

Kind of snook that one in wouldn&#39;t ya say?

Ask about the requirements so you seem normal, then bring out the big gun: "where I could get em?".

Well the system requirements are usually shit. I&#39;ll give you my experience since I have 2 computers. One is geforce 5200 128mb video card. amd athlon xp 2200+ at 1.8 ghz. 384 mb of ddr ram. 40 gb hard drive and 20gb hard drive.

My second computer is: 1.8 ghz processor(same as above). geforce 2 64mb video card. 256 mb of ram. Now let me say that my second computer doesnt run this game too good.

If you want to run this game at 800x600 pretty nicely...then get something close to my first computer.

Make sure you have a 128mb video card in other words. The card makes all the difference.

As for where you can get it. Get bittorrent and go to bittorrentmovies.de and click the half-life 2 picture, then when it loads, click the link below. [/b][/quote]

wtf does that mean

CadeLaguana
10-13-2003, 04:33 AM
Dude If you don&#39;t understand what it means, then don&#39;t ask. It doesn&#39;t matter. Your just looking to pick a fight with me pussy, and belive me, I&#39;m not the guy you want to start one with. Just cut your crap. Just because I insulted your girlfriend, doesn&#39;t mean you have to stand up for her....

err...

chill out man. The argument was originally between me and TwisT, don&#39;t bring yourself into this.

Night.

:sleeping:

EDIT: Oh and please don&#39;t quote me on anything or reply at all actually, I&#39;m just to tired. If I mispelled somethin, who cares. If I didn&#39;t make since, blah...

I&#39;m tired, going to bed. I hope you can get TwisT to straighten up, and maybe tomorrow everything will be back to normal.

Night.

theprisoner
10-13-2003, 04:43 AM
hmmm, it this like WW3 with CadeLaguana and Octopussy? Wait, CadeLaguana, aren&#39;t you the guy who wanted to kill himself(something about having sex as a kid) a few months ago??

CadeLaguana
10-13-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by theprisoner@13 October 2003 - 05:43
hmmm, it this like WW3 with CadeLaguana and Octopussy? Wait, CadeLaguana, aren&#39;t you the guy who wanted to kill himself(something about having sex as a kid) a few months ago??
That would be me be brother. Now I&#39;m an jobless alcoholic spending all his time playin games in a forum. Rephrase that, all my time talking in a forum and playin games....im to tired to delete... Now I need some rest. So good night good man the prisinoer.

God will set me free...la la la....ho hum....mm...mm....

Monkeee
10-13-2003, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana+13 October 2003 - 04:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 13 October 2003 - 04:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-theprisoner@13 October 2003 - 05:43
That would be me be brother. Now I&#39;m an jobless alcoholic spending all his time playin games in a forum. Rephrase that, all my time talking in a forum and playin games....im to tired to delete... Now I need some rest. So good night good man the prisinoer.

God will set me free...la la la....ho hum....mm...mm.... [/b][/quote]
gawd why are people always fuc*ing with you...??? :blink:

CadeLaguana
10-13-2003, 04:47 AM
Oh and before I do go I&#39;d like to say if anyone feels free to make fun of me at my expense...feel free to. I&#39;d like to see someone get some laughs outta my life.

EDIT: I see you posted monkee. The reason they are fucking with me is because I&#39;m the good guy trying to keep the forum in order. I haven&#39;t really seen the mods on lately, thought I could help this place out. People come here for answers, I want them to get the best they have coming. Thanks monkee. Glad I know someone is my bud.

Except for my brother, my six friends. My father....my mother is a good friend. She makes better bloody marrys and colordo bulldogs than me. Man they&#39;d make yu drunker than shit, and they&#39;d make you shit...it would hurt your ass.....

I&#39;m tired, so please, no more replys. Might as well get to the hangover and get ovr it as quickyt as possible.

for the last time. Love ya all. NIGHT.

Cl1mh4224rd
10-13-2003, 04:48 AM
What... the... fuck...?

theprisoner
10-13-2003, 05:00 AM
lol, at least being a "jobless alcoholic spending all his time playin games in a forum" is better than your bro. Hmm... that career sounds kinda cool, ill look into that. :P

slammy_dunken
10-13-2003, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by theprisoner@12 October 2003 - 23:00
lol, at least being a "jobless alcoholic spending all his time playin games in a forum" is better than your bro. Hmm... that career sounds kinda cool, ill look into that. :P
I wonder whats the pay rate... :lol:

Pitbul
10-13-2003, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by slammy_dunken+12 October 2003 - 22:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken @ 12 October 2003 - 22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-theprisoner@12 October 2003 - 23:00
I wonder whats the pay rate... :lol: [/b][/quote]
ask his parents :lol:

CadeLaguana
10-13-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Pitbul+13 October 2003 - 07:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 13 October 2003 - 07:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by slammy_dunken@12 October 2003 - 22:01
<!--QuoteBegin-theprisoner@12 October 2003 - 23:00
ask his parents :lol: [/b][/quote]
I&#39;m up. After whats it been, 3 hours. Hard to sleep. I can actually hear you guys in here talking. Its like its wired to my brain.

I&#39;m bored so I&#39;m just going to mumble for a bit. Wether anyones listening or not. This is a typical day at the folks house.

Mom: Baxton, you still one of those night stockers up at walmart.

Me: Uhhh no. I quit because I just couldn&#39;t get myself up a night. Too tired for a night job.

Mom: No but you can sit on your ass all night playing games with your brother.

Me: *sigh*

Mom: That girlfriend of yours still pregnant...

Me: Of course mom, what do you think?

Mom: Well I thought maybe you&#39;d take my advice and convince her into an abortion.

Me: I&#39;m not going to flush my daughter/son down the toilet just because you don&#39;t like the idea of me being a dad this young.

Mom: Well your only 18 and already gettin a girl pregnant, you droped out of school, and now you don&#39;t have any job. Is that the kind of life you think you deserve?

Me: Of course not...

Mom: You two might actually make something of yourselves if you&#39;d get off your asses instead of playing games.

Me: I really don&#39;t need the money. Sarah and I are not in some hole, she has enough money...she has her job. She doesn&#39;t mind me playing games as long as I&#39;m not botherin her.

Dad: Life isnt about god damn video games. You know how bad it looks to see you and your brother playing fucking video games while your girlfriends are working. They&#39;re more of men then you two lazzy asses. Your going to get a fucking job.

Me: Its a lot of work searching for a fucking job dad. They&#39;re not exactly looking to hire someone like me.

Dad: Thats were the school came in boy. If you&#39;d stayed in school, eddie said he have you a little place to work with his technology shit.

Well thats about it for me. Good parents but very strict. I&#39;m going to get a job, though I&#39;d just rather booze and play games.

If that wasn&#39;t off topic, I don&#39;t know what is. I&#39;m tired, only got few hours, I&#39;m going back to bed.

Night.

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 02:18 PM
no ones gona read all that cade ur fucked up i was never lookin for a fight and belive me you dont wana fuck around with me

TwisT
10-13-2003, 02:21 PM
i know seriously... stop wastin ur time typin all that

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 06:23 PM
btw cade i thought u said we were a community and we were supposed to help people i dont know how your *plays* are helping people out

KinkoStinky
10-13-2003, 06:26 PM
the *plays* you say...

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana+13 October 2003 - 10:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 13 October 2003 - 10:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Pitbul@13 October 2003 - 07:00

Originally posted by slammy_dunken@12 October 2003 - 22:01
<!--QuoteBegin-theprisoner@12 October 2003 - 23:00
ask his parents :lol:
I&#39;m up. After whats it been, 3 hours. Hard to sleep. I can actually hear you guys in here talking. Its like its wired to my brain.

I&#39;m bored so I&#39;m just going to mumble for a bit. Wether anyones listening or not. This is a typical day at the folks house.

Mom: Baxton, you still one of those night stockers up at walmart.

Me: Uhhh no. I quit because I just couldn&#39;t get myself up a night. Too tired for a night job.

Mom: No but you can sit on your ass all night playing games with your brother.

Me: *sigh*

Mom: That girlfriend of yours still pregnant...

Me: Of course mom, what do you think?

Mom: Well I thought maybe you&#39;d take my advice and convince her into an abortion.

Me: I&#39;m not going to flush my daughter/son down the toilet just because you don&#39;t like the idea of me being a dad this young.

Mom: Well your only 18 and already gettin a girl pregnant, you droped out of school, and now you don&#39;t have any job. Is that the kind of life you think you deserve?

Me: Of course not...

Mom: You two might actually make something of yourselves if you&#39;d get off your asses instead of playing games.

Me: I really don&#39;t need the money. Sarah and I are not in some hole, she has enough money...she has her job. She doesn&#39;t mind me playing games as long as I&#39;m not botherin her.

Dad: Life isnt about god damn video games. You know how bad it looks to see you and your brother playing fucking video games while your girlfriends are working. They&#39;re more of men then you two lazzy asses. Your going to get a fucking job.

Me: Its a lot of work searching for a fucking job dad. They&#39;re not exactly looking to hire someone like me.

Dad: Thats were the school came in boy. If you&#39;d stayed in school, eddie said he have you a little place to work with his technology shit.

Well thats about it for me. Good parents but very strict. I&#39;m going to get a job, though I&#39;d just rather booze and play games.

If that wasn&#39;t off topic, I don&#39;t know what is. I&#39;m tired, only got few hours, I&#39;m going back to bed.

Night. [/b][/quote]
yea this play right here

KinkoStinky
10-13-2003, 06:29 PM
wow... long *plays*...

waste of time...

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 06:31 PM
yea no one even read it :lol:

the guy stupid he thinks im trying to pick a fight with him....i ask him prove it and he makes some dum ass play

shakespeare wanabe <_<

KinkoStinky
10-13-2003, 06:32 PM
lol :lol:

topgun396
10-13-2003, 09:59 PM
lol...
Octopussy ...your very confused about your sexuality aren&#39;t you ;)
Your favorite word is faggot, fag, ect.. Only children call people these names.
I&#39;d say your between 12 and 15 years old... From what i.ve seen your about the
BIGGEST spammer and baby here, And don&#39;t forget to check your "equipment"
before you leave you just might be gro&#39;n titty&#39;s...lolol

Marius24
10-13-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by topgun396@13 October 2003 - 21:59
I&#39;d say your between 12 and 15 years old
since when have only children said fag or faggot? <_<

TwisT
10-13-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Marius24+13 October 2003 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 13 October 2003 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-topgun396@13 October 2003 - 21:59
I&#39;d say your between 12 and 15 years old
since when have only children said fag or faggot? <_< [/b][/quote]
i know ive never heard i a "child" say fag or faggot... =/

Marius24
10-13-2003, 10:44 PM
:huh:

(come on post count :rolleyes: )

TwisT
10-13-2003, 10:45 PM
lol

CadeLaguana
10-13-2003, 11:06 PM
Ahhhh. What a lovley afternoon.

About the plays thing. Actually your right. I have never had that conversation with my parents. There dead. But hey, I like to think they were still around. "Boy you want a nintendo for christmas or a brand new rifle." God I miss that man. I should have chose the rifle.

Actually I don&#39;t really remember saying half that stuff...I was a little wonked out.

Octopussy, TwisT, lets just stop this stupid argument. I&#39;d rather have you two as friends than as enemys. I already have to much in my life to worry about right now. I have a pregnant fiance, I&#39;m trying to get a job...

If you or anyone else wants to spam, or not spam, or whatever, be my guest. It&#39;s not my position to tell TwisT anything, thats what the mods job is for. If you don&#39;t accept my "apology" then fine. I just don&#39;t have the energy to carry on this childish game. Maybe I could have a few years ago but I have found that life is too short for arguing.

Oh come on everybody, group hug&#33;

*Hugs TwisT and Octopusy*

:wub: :wub: :flowers:

Peace.

Marius24
10-13-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@13 October 2003 - 23:06
Ahhhh. What a lovley afternoon.

About the plays thing. Actually your right. I have never had that conversation with my parents. There dead.
can u not go without posting some complete BS in any of your posts?? :angry:

Octopussy
10-13-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@13 October 2003 - 23:06
Ahhhh.&nbsp; What a lovley afternoon.

About the plays thing.&nbsp; Actually your right.&nbsp; I have never had that conversation with my parents.&nbsp; There dead.&nbsp; But hey, I like to think they were still around.&nbsp; "Boy you want a nintendo for christmas or a brand new rifle."&nbsp; God I miss that man.&nbsp; I should have chose the rifle.

Actually I don&#39;t really remember saying half that stuff...I was a little wonked out.

Octopussy, TwisT, lets just stop this stupid argument.&nbsp; I&#39;d rather have you two as friends than as enemys.&nbsp; I already have to much in my life to worry about right now.&nbsp; I have a pregnant fiance, I&#39;m trying to get a job...

If you or anyone else wants to spam, or not spam, or whatever, be my guest.&nbsp; It&#39;s not my position to tell TwisT anything, thats what the mods job is for.&nbsp; If you don&#39;t accept my "apology" then fine.&nbsp; I just don&#39;t have the energy to carry on this childish game.&nbsp; Maybe I could have a few years ago but I have found that life is too short for arguing.&nbsp;

Oh come on everybody, group hug&#33;

*Hugs TwisT and Octopusy*

:wub:&nbsp; :wub:&nbsp; :flowers:

Peace.
yea i have a lot to worry about especially the 10 hot girls i got pregnant

oh man wat a beat

alright peace no more internet thuggin

Komek
10-14-2003, 01:56 AM
YOU PENIS&#33;

Octopussy
10-14-2003, 02:37 AM
what the hell komok why are you posting at random places with random words <_<

slammy_dunken
10-14-2003, 02:42 AM
Is this gonna turn out to be another Stop HL2 Shit thread? <_<

Octopussy
10-14-2003, 02:44 AM
if this keeps up all our threads will be closed :lol:

slammy_dunken
10-14-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@13 October 2003 - 20:44
if this keeps up all our threads will be closed :lol:
And half of us will be banned as well&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Octopussy
10-14-2003, 02:47 AM
;) over the last 2 weeks we got like so many new members that are just posting to get their psot count up

*oh yea&#33; this post got me 1 post up&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;* j.k

Octopussy
10-14-2003, 03:08 AM
hmm why didnt el jefe close this thread too....?

El_Jefe
10-14-2003, 03:20 AM
I was hoping that I wouldn&#39;t have to and it would just go down the index on it&#39;s own.

I&#39;m still hoping. ;)

Octopussy
10-14-2003, 03:31 AM
lol im sure this thread wont go down :S someone will bring it back up...might as well close