PDA

View Full Version : Ask.com Users Desperate for Miley Cyrus' Digits

Rart
12-06-2009, 07:32 PM
This week search engines have been revealing the top search terms for 2009. Hot searches for 2009 were, overall, kind of predictable; Michael Jackson, Twitter and New Moon to name a few. What's more fun, is looking at Ask.com's top questions.

There is the usual, "How to get a six pack fast?" as well as "How much should I weigh?" but one of the more interesting questions is the number of people who are searching for Miley Cyrus' phone number. "What is Miley Cyrus' phone number?" ranked number five in the top ten questions for 2009.

Other top questions included "What is Twitter?" and "How do I get pregnant?" The number one question was "How much should I weigh?" This was followed by "How do I get out of debt fast?"

Interesting to note that Michael Jackson was number one on Bing, Google and Yahoo! but appears no where on Ask.com (save for number nine in Ask's. The only other search to appeared on more than one list was "Twitter." The top search terms for 2009 are below for anyone interested.

Bing

1. Michael Jackson

2. Twitter

3. Swine Flu

4. Stock Market

5. Farrah Fawcett

6. Patrick Swayze

7. Cash for Clunkers

8. Jon and Kate Gosselin

9. Billy Mays

10. Jaycee Dugard

Yahoo!

1. Michael Jackson

2. The Twilight Saga

3. WWE

4. Megan Fox

5. Britney Spears

6. Naruto

7. American Idol

8. Kim Kardashian

9. NASCAR

10. RuneScape

Google

1. Michael Jackson

2. Facebook

3. Tuenti

4. Twitter

5. Sanalika

6. New Moon

7. Lady Gaga

8. Windows 7

9. Dantri.com.vn

10. Torpedo Gratis

:source: http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Top-Search-Ask-Google-Bing,news-5242.html

unknown1_
03-21-2010, 08:22 AM
very surprising to me since I find her very unattractive. it looked like she had 'butter teeth' throughout that entire movie she did "Hanna Montana"