PDA

View Full Version : SCC Support

Swift
12-07-2009, 05:32 PM
I wanted to have a word with some staff there to explain my situation but they instantly banned me . I want to get in touch with some staff other then support channel . Is there any possibility ?

killercam101
12-07-2009, 05:42 PM
try the sct-irc channel, some of them might be lurking under a different nickname.

waeldiab
12-07-2009, 05:43 PM
i think u can contact with

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/dashboardy-176059

Cabalo
12-07-2009, 05:47 PM
you are romanian, maybe that explains everything.

QPD
12-07-2009, 05:57 PM

The advantage of a moderator is that he can see your IP.
Can you imagine what would happend if RIAA gets a copy of FST database?

Swift
12-07-2009, 06:00 PM

probably . but they will not get my info from here.

care to elaborate ?

i think u can contact with

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/dashboardy-176059

i did PM him and didn't got any reply .

TrollinThunder
12-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Apparently you are trying to get an exception to the .ro ban because you think you are special. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't, but I bet you feel kinda stupid about deleting your other accounts a while ago, like FTN.

Swift
12-07-2009, 06:34 PM
that's a whole other story this threa is about scc and the opportunity for sct users to get .

dufuS
12-07-2009, 06:59 PM

care to elaborate ?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-banned-restricted-countries-trackers-327335

"SCC : [Banned] ; Romania , Israel , Egypt , Latvia , India [Restricted] ; Poland(Invites) , Ukraine(Invites) , Brazil , Turkey , China"

does this help you?

Swift
12-07-2009, 07:09 PM
Ok thanks for the info .

Cabalo
12-07-2009, 08:09 PM

I didn't even need to go check it. It's widely known around this parts where he is from. He already provided us with some good entertainment in the past. :yup:

Brandon
12-07-2009, 08:29 PM
I bet you feel kinda stupid about deleting your other accounts a while ago, like FTN.

Been a lot of that lately. They'll really be kicking themselves after we unveil our new project.

hotshot6473
12-07-2009, 08:40 PM
I bet you feel kinda stupid about deleting your other accounts a while ago, like FTN.

Been a lot of that lately. They'll really be kicking themselves after we unveil our new project.

And what would that be...

Brandon
12-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Nothing I just realized how off topic I was in here, was gonna delete the post but you replied and quoted heh :P

On topic though, talk to chalisto if u need a staffy. he's sexy :P
And by sexy I mean he's nice, unless u make him sad then he'll bite.

hotshot6473
12-07-2009, 09:01 PM
I will delete my quote if you promise to announce it on the site near christmas :D

Swift
12-07-2009, 09:03 PM
stop hijacking my thread B

hotshot6473
12-07-2009, 09:08 PM

This thread died when you found out that SCC banned your country.

Swift
12-07-2009, 09:45 PM

This thread died when you found out that SCC banned your country.

ok then close this .

QPD
12-07-2009, 09:50 PM
I heard rumors that SCC might let to be invited some exceptions on the Christmas time ( people with seedboxes, and clean known history) but i don't belive it will happend. It would have been nice though...
I know there are people who keep our side and there are some romanian haters too.

Life goes on!

IdolEyes787
12-07-2009, 10:04 PM
I heard rumors that SCC might let to be invited some exceptions on the Christmas time ( people with seedboxes,

Yeah that's important because they don't have enough speed on the site already.:unsure:

dashboardy
12-07-2009, 10:36 PM
I heard rumors that SCC might let to be invited some exceptions on the Christmas time ( people with seedboxes, and clean known history) but i don't belive it will happend. It would have been nice though...
Definitely not. We're happy with the choices we made about which countries to ban, and it'll stay that way.

TrollinThunder
12-07-2009, 11:56 PM
But they have seedboxes!

Roark
12-08-2009, 12:34 AM
But they have seedboxes!

If they have seedboxes, they don't have to worry about the ban regardless.

sheriff 01
12-08-2009, 01:56 AM
Honestly Swift, why would you want to be anywhere where you are not welcome. If a tracker banned my country i can assure you that
i would not be sweet talking any staff admins for any special favours. I have a sense of pride and would never humiliate myself like that.

cinephilia
12-08-2009, 04:30 AM
Definitely not. We're happy with the choices we made about which countries to ban, and it'll stay that way.
please reconsider Swift request, he's willing to donate his pay!

Cabalo
12-08-2009, 04:55 AM
don't remind them of adymaster :rolleyes:

cinephilia
12-08-2009, 05:03 AM
:lol:

ok ok, so what about a pic of him with a keyboard on top of his head? :emo:

Cabalo
12-08-2009, 05:05 AM

Damn, that would be worth a FTN invite! :happy:

QPD
12-08-2009, 12:46 PM

Damn, that would be worth a FTN invite! :happy:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7163/1002788u.th.jpg (http://img19.imageshack.us/i/1002788u.jpg/)

Do i qualify now?

@ Cabalo I wait your invitation now:D Damn! That piano was heavy!

Swift
12-08-2009, 12:59 PM

yes that's true "your" site your rules .

Honestly Swift, why would you want to be anywhere where you are not welcome. If a tracker banned my country i can assure you that
i would not be sweet talking any staff admins for any special favours. I have a sense of pride and would never humiliate myself like that.

good point.

Anyway they are not willing even to reply to my PM's

please reconsider Swift request, he's willing to donate his pay!

me donaiting to a tracker ? funny

sheriff 01
12-08-2009, 05:10 PM
dashboardy, why are you not replying to this mans pm's? You are a nice chap and it would only take a second out of your day. :)

Swift
12-08-2009, 06:27 PM
dashboardy, why are you not replying to this mans pm's? You are a nice chap and it would only take a second out of your day. :)

I knew him from some trackers and that's why i pm'ed him

Slickerey
12-09-2009, 02:09 AM
Sorry pal.

I wonder why so many trackers have globally banned Romanians. I mean, even iPLAY doesn't ban users from their own country. I smell something fishy going on.

Glitterstep
12-09-2009, 03:28 AM

Quite True,Coz when i went to the SCC irc they told me India was restricted and when i asked which parts of India....he dint care to answer!! He was just asking me if had a seedbox . :blink:

Slickerey
12-09-2009, 03:29 AM

Quite True,Coz when i went to the SCC irc they told me India was restricted and when i asked which parts of India....he dint care to answer!! He was just asking me if had a seedbox . :blink:

Some staff members are very different than others. Remember that.

Glitterstep
12-09-2009, 03:32 AM

Some staff members are very different than others. Remember that.

But they all follow a policy :yup:

PlayeR
12-09-2009, 04:26 AM
Apparently you are trying to get an exception to the .ro ban because you think you are special. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't, but I bet you feel kinda stupid about deleting your other accounts a while ago, like FTN.

it's already enabled again..

Cut-Copy-Paste
12-09-2009, 08:53 AM
Quite True,Coz when i went to the SCC irc they told me India was restricted

Dis Means WHOLE India is restricted and its not like a local places were chosen 2 restricted.

Glitterstep
12-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Quite True,Coz when i went to the SCC irc they told me India was restricted

Dis Means WHOLE India is restricted and its not like a local places were chosen 2 restricted.

It means they allow members from India who have a seedbox

cinephilia
12-09-2009, 10:45 AM

why did they ban India in the first time ? because of slow connections ? :unsure:

Glitterstep
12-09-2009, 10:48 AM

why did they ban India in the first time ? because of slow connections ? :unsure:

Don't know i even asked them why ... din't get an answer from them.

Swift
12-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Cabalo Close this please if you don't mind or some other mod

Glitterstep
12-09-2009, 11:46 AM
Cabalo Close this please if you don't mind or some other mod

I think you can close the thread on your own :happy:

redMonster
12-09-2009, 12:26 PM
why did they ban India in the first time ? because of slow connections ? :unsure:Not technically because of slow connections. Most places ban countries, including India, because a large percentage of the users from there are cheaters, sellers, and traders. And many people cheat because they are lazy or because they have slow connections.