PDA

View Full Version : How do you prove your reputation in the tracker

Dr-SeMSeM
12-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Well ,
2nd thread :D

after this one

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-same-nick-name-all-trackers-382260

How do you prove your reputation in the private tracker ?

how How do you prove that you are not trader , cheater ...etc .

i need opinions , experience with this issue :D

i have a problem and need your opinion may it help me

thanks FST members .

TrollinThunder
12-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Be cool.

hotshot6473
12-08-2009, 12:16 AM
hang out on irc cause that is where the staff are

waeldiab
12-08-2009, 12:27 AM
u again :D

be active on tracker forum,and be cool with the staff

mievmo
12-08-2009, 12:36 AM
Be sexy :)

ca_aok
12-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Don't trade, don't cheat. Pretty simple.

megabyteme
12-08-2009, 12:42 AM
On your first day walk up to the BIGGEST, BADDEST MF and punch him square in the face. Completely go PSYCHO on the guy. After that, no one will mess with you. :01:

waeldiab
12-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Be sexy :)

:lol::lol:

DonkeyKong
12-08-2009, 12:48 AM
you just need to follow the rules. no one will ask you to do more than this.

Dr-SeMSeM
12-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Don't trade, don't cheat. Pretty simple.

how to proof that .
it just 4 days in the tracker
before signing up i joined the irc channel to get the advise .
i print the FAQ page ( on 22 papers ) to read it well
started once signed up to upload stuffs and every thing is Okay .

my ratio 111.0 :D and i mentioned that i have seedbox , and they modify my profile and leave a note there that i have seedbox .
today i tried to login i got disabled
i joined the irc help and the answer i got

it seems you have been doing some things that are not appreciated here, like trading, cheating and using multiple accounts

however it`s not happen before if i traded or even invite any one yet except one invite for arabic tracker :D

i have unique user in all trackers and have very good ratio .

hotshot6473
12-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Start being more specific about what tracker.

And who the hell prints the FAQ

Dr-SeMSeM
12-08-2009, 01:08 AM
its bitme :(
and because i know its completely different .
i print the FAQ to read it well when i`m in my own pharmacy :D

and as i mentioned .. i join the irc before signing up to ask more advises and for sure followed the rules .

waeldiab
12-08-2009, 01:14 AM

and as i mentioned .. i join the irc before signing up to ask more advises and for sure followed the rules .

all because your up speed :(

xuxoxux
12-08-2009, 01:18 AM

Not the first time people complain about Bitme* for similar reasons.

Dr-SeMSeM
12-08-2009, 01:18 AM

but first thing i did that i contact the staff and mentioned that i have seedbox . and they leave a note in my profile that i have seedbox . so i don`t think this is the problem .

IdolEyes787
12-08-2009, 01:25 AM
You seem have a reoccurring problem of being disabled for no reason at trackers TL,RevTT,BMTV.You must be getting a persecution complex.

Dr-SeMSeM
12-08-2009, 01:33 AM
TL , BMTV i not get disabled :D

TL simply i not used my account for a long time so its disabled then deleted .. no problem at this ,, its from a long time when i don`t understand the real mean of torrent

BMTV -ve :D

RevTT .. the seedbox ip share with 2 pure leechers :D

really i will feel persecution complex soon :D what i have to do :D get a dedicated seedbox into my home or what :D

hotshot6473
12-08-2009, 01:34 AM
stop using a seedbox or don't use one with other people on it

Benjamin
12-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Be normal and don't say things like "I am no cheat :)" and "I am anti-trade :)" and "I am good user :)" , that just shows you have something to prove.

Dr-SeMSeM
12-08-2009, 01:40 AM
so , would you think there is a chance to enable it again ?
what can i do ..
advise please

lol87
12-08-2009, 01:41 AM
my ratio 111.0 :D and i mentioned that i have seedbox , and they modify my profile and leave a note there that i have seedbox .

That's what we call overseeding. Lots of trackers does not permit overseeding. It doesn't make sense to seed in a ratio of20:1 or more. Other users wont stand a chance to seed. Sorry to tell you this, but you actually deserved to be banned.

Dr-SeMSeM
12-08-2009, 01:44 AM

That's what we call overseeding. Lots of trackers does not permit overseeding. It doesn't make sense to seed in a ratio of20:1 or more. Other users wont stand a chance to seed. Sorry to tell you this, but you actually deserved to be banned.

but the buffer so small amount as start
2MB down / 223 MB Up

TP635
12-08-2009, 02:03 AM
I don't need to proof anything about myself.

hangemhigh
12-08-2009, 02:12 AM
run silent run deep...

you chatterbox blabbermouths always ask "why me?"

7th
12-08-2009, 02:32 AM
reputation is not something you prove you have...either you have it or you don't...

if you do have a good reputation you won't even need or be asked to prove a thing... in other words, if you need to prove something, you don't have a good reputation =/

anyway, "they" will know if you're ok... they always know =)

MadIrish
12-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Why do you need a "reputation"? :unsure:

Why not just download some things you want to watch/use/listen to/play from some sites, seed them to 1:1, and be happy? Just be a good user, and if you want to get involved then fill some requests or post some interesting things in forum topics.

Stop trying so hard. Its really very pointless.

dvdasacd
12-08-2009, 04:14 AM
Do you mean how do you get away with trading/cheating and convince them you're legit when you're not? ;) This question shouldn't even be an issue for most people who are innocent ;).

Unless they have a trading past to clear their name of. Which more people than people realise, have.

Or if you're in a situation where it looked like you did/intended something bad but didn't - which is pretty common I guess. In this case: be friendly, patient, respectful, and truthful. Don't be desperate and don't be ass-kissy. Yeah, "be cool" sums it up basically ;)....

Doing good deeds does not fix any bad deeds (that you might have done before). People see through that, and it's lame. Besides, doing that is avoiding the real issue (and thus only hurting your case) - which is WHETHER you've done such bad deeds in the past, *or not*. As already said, reputation is soemthing you get from your past actions, not your future ones.

But if you're given a second chance, it can't help to be active, no? (which you should be, anyway...) :)

cinephilia
12-08-2009, 04:16 AM
just don't try to fool people like you just did.
the only rep point i can see in your BT rep history come from a trader who didn't apply in any of your giveaways... curious isn't it?

Cabalo
12-08-2009, 05:14 AM
I immediately donate as soon as I join, so I can pretend I'm supercool and they will love me and forgive me everything because i'm a donor !
Then, I go to IRC 24/7 and kiss their asses and e-dick suck as much as I can. And I giggle like a little girl when one of them cracks some shitty joke. oh, oh, and I spit on FST as much as I can, and as often as possible (though I probably got invited there through here).
Then, I go to their forums and I say I agree with everyone else that posted before me, therefore, making me a community guy. If some user disagrees with something, I say immediately that he shouldn't go against staff's ideas, as they were written by God himself.
Every time a staffer posts at some random forum, I post something like "<3 insert-staffer-of-your-choice-here"
And the cherry on the top of the cake, I rent a Gbit seedbox and I seed as much as I can so I can get a uberleet ratio and pretend to be an even better and reputable member.

The "For dummies" how-to be a reputable member at a tracker.

Feel free to use it, it hasn't any copyright.

megabyteme
12-08-2009, 05:29 AM
I immediately donate as soon as I join, so I can pretend I'm supercool and they will love me and forgive me everything because i'm a donor !
Then, I go to IRC 24/7 and kiss their asses and e-dick suck as much as I can. And I giggle like a little girl when one of them cracks some shitty joke. oh, oh, and I spit on FST as much as I can, and as often as possible (though I probably got invited there through here).
Then, I go to their forums and I say I agree with everyone else that posted before me, therefore, making me a community guy. If some user disagrees with something, I say immediately that he shouldn't go against staff's ideas, as they were written by God himself.
Every time a staffer posts at some random forum, I post something like "<3 insert-staffer-of-your-choice-here"
And the cherry on the top of the cake, I rent a Gbit seedbox and I seed as much as I can so I can get a uberleet ratio and pretend to be an even better and reputable member.

:lol::lol::lol:

I TOTALLY agree! <3 Cabalo and Idol :fst:

And F*CK anyone who says otherwise. :D

killercam101
12-08-2009, 05:33 AM
And F*CK anyone who says otherwise. :D

:w00t: I may take you up on that offer

edit : (no homo)

megabyteme
12-08-2009, 05:41 AM
edit : (no homo)

Gotta be my favorite edit. EVER.

Seriously funny!:D

awaited
12-08-2009, 06:12 AM

<3 Cabalo, :whistling
:lol:

dvdasacd
12-08-2009, 07:46 AM
Then, I go to IRC 24/7 and kiss their asses and e-dick suck as much as I can. And I giggle like a little girl when one of them cracks some *****ty joke. oh, oh, and I spit on FST as much as I can, and as often as possible (though I probably got invited there through here).

Feel free to use it, it hasn't any copyright./me presses the applause button.

best
12-08-2009, 08:24 AM
what i did is only act as a normal people would do. And I dont know what normal people do when they get into tracker. So what i normally do than lol...
skim the faq, rules, all the policies. download a couple of stuff. seed but not crazy enough till ratio 100 or something.. normal ration 3-10

The_Martinator
12-08-2009, 08:43 AM

but the buffer so small amount as start
2MB down / 223 MB Up

There's you problem. Your buffer is so small. Anything under 500 GB of buffer gets an instant ban after a week at Bitme. C'mon a week is more than enough time to buffer your shit... :cool:

soulreaper
12-08-2009, 08:53 AM
Then, I go to IRC 24/7 and kiss their asses and e-dick suck as much as I can. And I giggle like a little girl when one of them cracks some *****ty joke. oh, oh, and I spit on FST as much as I can, and as often as possible (though I probably got invited there through here).

:lol: Ownage!!

goopka
12-08-2009, 09:29 AM
I, personally, don't like sigs with speed tests in them. You could improve your "reputation" with me if you took that out of yours.

If the .png of someone's speed test turns out to be yours: great, fantastic, you lease something with a lot of potential. That .png says nothing about what you do with it, though. It doesn't matter what you have, it's what you do with it. So the bottom line of my advice is: stop talking about what you have and do something good with it.

susiserken
12-08-2009, 11:11 AM
I dont trade,cheat or piss of staff on the sites im a member at.

IdolEyes787
12-08-2009, 01:41 PM

Fame has also this great drawback, that if we pursue it, we must direct our lives so as to please the fancy of men. -Benedict de Spinoza

I'm not sure but I think that means you are ghey.:rolleyes:

Not that there's anything wrong with that. -Jerry Seinfeld

DogfishHead
12-08-2009, 01:58 PM
I don't see why anyone would have to prove that they are not a cheater, trader or otherwise a bad user. Wouldn't the site logs, from ratio to hit and runs to ip history, be definitive enough?

Tokeman
12-08-2009, 03:19 PM
RevTT .. the seedbox ip share with 2 pure leechers :D

Stop using shared seedboxes (or shared IP's)
If more then one person is using it on the same site, they could view that as having multiple accounts, which is not allowed at most places and may get you banned.

anon
12-08-2009, 04:43 PM

Great post. Specially the parts of spitting on FST and immediately posting you agree with everyone. That can work for invite forums as well.

cinephilia
12-08-2009, 09:20 PM
yeah, Cabalo put the nail on the head :D

Villalltheway
12-08-2009, 11:51 PM
what a retarded question, just read the rules of the site and u should know the answer urself.

Slickerey
12-09-2009, 02:32 AM
This is a pretty tough one. I'd say that you should actually talk to staff members in both the forums and iRC, and you should also be active on that tracker's IRC and forums. I think that uploading would count, but how many uploaders are popular at private trackers?

Most of them use the 'Anonymous' option. ;)

b3owulf
12-09-2009, 12:53 PM
I just folow the site's rules. That's all. Quite obvious.

CPC464
12-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Just obey the rules and stay under the radar, im sure going in the irc 4 days before joining would set the alarm bells ringing straight away.

TheFoX
12-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Create your own tracker, then if someone accuses you of being a trader, you can ban their arse.

To add to the depth of ownership, also set up an IRC channel for your new tracker, so that you can also ban their arse from IRC.

Don't forget to have a FaceBook entry for your site. If your really cool, you will even set up an ArseBook entry. All the best trackers are on ArseBook. I am...

apextwin146
12-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Create your own tracker, then if someone accuses you of being a trader, you can ban their arse.

To add to the depth of ownership, also set up an IRC channel for your new tracker, so that you can also ban their arse from IRC.

Don't forget to have a FaceBook entry for your site. If your really cool, you will even set up an ArseBook entry. All the best trackers are on ArseBook. I am...
You are a tracker :O ..
Here i thought you were a singular living entity ..

nextom
12-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Be cool.

what he said, also chickensuit always works
http://www.costumeshopper.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/23601.jpg