PDA

View Full Version : FIA Tracker?

bliller
12-10-2009, 04:34 AM
Saw a few people mentioning these initials and to be honest I've never seen them before. Not that I know of every site known to man, but I'm just curious as to what this site is / what kind of content they have. If it's another one of those super secret don't mention us sites, than that's their decision and I'm willing to respect that, I've just never heard of them and am a little curious. To be honest I don't even know if it's a torrent tracker, and the fact I've never seen them mentioned before somewhat points to the fact that they may be one of those secretive sites, but you never know so I figured I'd go out on a limb.

Cabalo
12-10-2009, 04:37 AM
never heard of it.

Intr4ns1t
12-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Does it have something to do with the american Freedom of Information Act perhaps?

The_Martinator
12-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Does it have something to do with the american Freedom of Information Act perhaps?

My guess would have been Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile. Never heard of it either, though.

cinephilia
12-10-2009, 01:57 PM

My guess would have been Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile. Never heard of it either, though.
google's guess you mean :noes:

Ewwwyourface
12-10-2009, 02:23 PM
ok who cares pick 3-4 well known sites and chill dont waste time trying to figure out what noname nobody sites are

bliller
12-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the replies, but after looking into it a bit I was able to find out what tracker they were referring to (At least I think I did). From what I gathered they were using it as an acronym for another "super secret" site that you all probably know of (the mafia one).

Sorry for wasting your time ;(

Edit: @Eww~

Curiosity is the thirst of the soul :D

TrollinThunder
12-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Oh you mean https://www.cosanostra.mn/

So cool it has two secret acronyms!

Ewwwyourface
12-10-2009, 02:55 PM
u mean that one site started by traders that tried and failed to be secret with movie content that is all available at warez-bb lmfao

Cabalo
12-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Oh you mean https://www.cosanostra.mn/

So cool it has two secret acronyms!
oh, so now they are also known as FIA ? Didn't see a scene notice lately talking about that.

bliller
12-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Cabalo could you please close this.

And @ others, the people who were talking use the acronym between those people, noone else uses it...

TrollinThunder
12-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Well now they will know that you leaked this information to the world and you will never get into CosaNostra!

Cabalo
12-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Cabalo could you please close this.

And @ others, the people who were talking use the acronym between those people, noone else uses it...
Did you get a threatening PM here in the last minutes?

bliller
12-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Good for them, I could give a fuck all

@Cabalo, no, there's just no point in keeping it open, I have my answer and retarded speculation and flaming will lead nowhere