PDA

View Full Version : hd-corea and hdchina rank

DrParker
12-11-2009, 01:20 PM
for some reason those 2 not in WTAW..
what do u think they worth content and rarity wise???

SH00T
12-11-2009, 01:23 PM
alot of trackers is not in WTAW

and alot of trackers didn't update

the list now like rubbish

TrollinThunder
12-11-2009, 01:43 PM
It was always rubbish.

eni7gma
12-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Considering that HDBITS.ORG invites are closed for a while , these two sites , HDCHINA and HDCOREA are the best sites right after HDBITS.ORG .
On both trackers is very hard to obtain an invite .
At HDCHINA you should reach about 50000 points . Even you're a very active users there , reaching 500000 points will take a while - between half a year to an year to reach it .
At HDCOREA is even more complicated. Only ELITE users are allowed to ask the admins for an invite (and not sure if they'll get it from them ) . In order to be ELITE member you should be a member for 30 weeks and download more than 500G and upload more than 2G . Not so easy to reach it too . Add to it that HDCOREA has only less than 3800 members and more than 25000 HD torrents, you'll get where the rarity comes from (we see a such number of number of users to number of active torrents ratio only at E****) .
From this reason both HDCHINA and HDCOREA invites are very rare . The sites are not shown in the "What trackers worth list " because both sites admins are interesting to keep the trackers as far from the public lights as possible but if both were been listed at this list , they probably were supposed to be at least on LVL7 (as HDBITS) or even above it .

rocknrule
12-11-2009, 08:52 PM
they probably were supposed to be at least on LVL7 (as HDBITS) or even above it .

hdcorea is offering unlimited invites at hdbits, but hdbits isn't at hdcorea.:P

waeldiab
12-11-2009, 09:13 PM
eni7gma

don't comber those site with Hdbits

DrParker
12-12-2009, 11:17 AM
they probably were supposed to be at least on LVL7 (as HDBITS) or even above it .

where?

DouglasQuaid
12-12-2009, 12:00 PM

where?

no one on hdbits is offering unlimited invites, someone was offering unlimited hdchina invites but they stopped awhile ago.

As for ratings... I'd give both a lvl 5. Mainly because 98% of their userbase have no intention with dealing with us.

rocknrule
12-12-2009, 12:27 PM
where?

no one on hdbits is offering unlimited invites, someone was offering unlimited hdchina invites but they stopped awhile ago.

As for ratings... I'd give both a lvl 5. Mainly because 98% of their userbase have no intention with dealing with us.

you must not know the history. they have changed their site name. guess it. the staffs don't like disclose their name in public.

whiteboy
12-12-2009, 05:13 PM
HDchina is an excellent site but wth does rarity have to do with it. The fact that you asked that makes me curious about your intentions. Unless your just wondering how hard it is to get into.

DrParker
12-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Unless your just wondering how hard it is to get into.

yap and i want to know what to offer for them i hope its ok with you.. :shifty: