PDA

View Full Version : Medal Of Honour Breakthrough

Marius24
10-13-2003, 04:12 PM
i just downloaded the game of bittorrent but when ever i want to install the game the welcome to the installation page comes up then i click next to input the cd code (which i have) but it comes up with this error

Windows cannot find 'medal of honour allied assault Breakthrough_Code.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the start button, and then click start.

So then i click ok and another error box comes up

The regestration number was not correct. Installation cannot continue

Then i click ok and the installation closes :( :(

Anyone had this problem or knows how to find it?

Also i kno the program medal of honour allied assault Breakthrough_Code.exe is there i found it in the setup/eReg folder :blink:

Kk4S-HaVoK
10-13-2003, 06:11 PM
have you got medal of honour allied assault installed--brekthrough is just an addfon

KinkoStinky
10-13-2003, 06:14 PM
when I got the game it was all fine! im just curious, how big was the file?

Marius24
10-13-2003, 07:17 PM
i have allied assault and spearhead already installed (both were copied from a friend) i got the file from suprnova and the iso is 688,344kb :blink:

Gorecki
10-14-2003, 12:57 PM
I also got the deviance iso from suprnova and am having the same problem.
The NFO does'nt give much away!!! just unrar, copy pak3 file and play. :blink:
I also have AA & Spearhead installed.

Any ideas anyone??

Neo 721
10-14-2003, 02:21 PM
Do you have to have to have spearhead installed to play breakthrough.
Also is the game any good?

miffo
10-14-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Neo 721@14 October 2003 - 14:21
Do you have to have to have spearhead installed to play breakthrough.
Also is the game any good?
nope just mohaa original

I also wanna know if the new expansion is any good

ne1 had problems with the spearhead expansion pack??
because I couldn't install the patch to the original mohaa so spearhead wouldn't install cause the patch wasn't.

Keer
10-14-2003, 07:19 PM
I had the same problem with both spearhead and breakthrough, and somebody told me to get MOHAA installed first,so now with dear kazaa being so fast i think i will be 90 by the time i get AA, if you fix the problem,post it for the rest of us mate!

toddiscool
10-14-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by miffo@14 October 2003 - 09:53
I also wanna know if the new expansion is any good

ne1 had problems with the spearhead expansion pack??
because I couldn't install the patch to the original mohaa so spearhead wouldn't install cause the patch wasn't.
If you could not install the patch because you got a version error, pm me your emal addresse and I will send the registry entries, that will fix that.

Gorecki
10-15-2003, 12:01 AM
sorted!!!

I installed Daemon Tools then opened the iso, it then automatically autoruns the iso allowing code entry & installation. no breakthrough_code.exe errors.

When its finished installing stick the pak3 file to the "maintt" subdirectory and then over write moh_Breakthrough.exe with the crack

Enjoy :)

Keer
10-15-2003, 01:58 AM
Oy mate,whats the PAK3 file,you know what,don't really care what it is,where is it and what should i do with it, and does this work for spearhead too?

Keer
10-15-2003, 03:22 AM
Alright! if you were a hot chick i would have kissed you! that Daemon shit worked perfectly!

Keer
10-15-2003, 03:57 AM
Alright! if you were a hot chick i would have kissed you! that Daemon shit worked perfectly!

miffo
10-15-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Keer@14 October 2003 - 19:19
I had the same problem with both spearhead and breakthrough, and somebody told me to get MOHAA installed first,so now with dear kazaa being so fast i think i will be 90 by the time i get AA, if you fix the problem,post it for the rest of us mate!
Will do
however I wont be back home until feb 2004
so look for a new subject then or something

I went so far that I actually e-mailed the support theme for the game cause mohaa
was a bought version
but their advice didn't help much, they just told me to complete-uninstall-reinstall
mohaa with registry removal and stuff but it didn&#39;t work so I gave it up <_<

XtAsY
10-15-2003, 03:10 PM
are u sure its a valid cd code?

miffo
10-15-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by XtAsY@15 October 2003 - 15:10
are u sure its a valid cd code?
yupp cause it worked on my buds comp when we tried it and I&#39;ve tried
different codes for both the original mohaa and spearhead

it&#39;s a registry version kindof thingy