PDA

View Full Version : Tv Controls you Banned from FST?

Pages : [1] 2

Tv Controls you
12-13-2009, 04:59 AM
You will open a thread, where you will give details about your intentions of selling invites in a recent past, telling where, motivations, etc etc
and why you are no longer planning on doing that, if that's the case. I'm even allowing you to reveal any details of the conversation we had.
-Cabalo

Here is what I posted:
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6328/inviteselling.png
This is on a forum called www.torrentinvites.net

This is a picture of my waffles invite page:
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6866/21491757.png

I Never sold the invite ever, which is what this picture proves. So don't post your a seller, because I'm not.

Both of those pictures are legitimate and Have be verified by Cabalo. (scroll 3 posts down for confirmation)

I posted I was selling them and I did get offers for the invite, but I never accepted any of them.

Instead I came to Fst and put up a giveaway

My waffles.fm giveaway (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-ga-wafflesfm-379882)

My giveaway on :fst: was posted a week after I posted the selling thread on torrentinvites.net.

My intentions:
I think it is obvious that at this point my intentions were not with money in my mind as I didn't take any offers, rather I made a giveaway here.
To tell you the truth I don't know what I was thinking when i posted it, Waffles is my favorite site and I would never sell an invite. I think its because I wanted to seem like a part of the community and become a mod there. But I soon realized how dumb it was to sell invites, and came here.

Note:
I have NEVER sold/traded an invite ever in my life. And I can prove that for every single site I am a member of.
In the end if people vote that I should be banned, my ip will be spread to every BT tracker and banned.

My pledge:
After this issue is solved, regardless if it favors me or not, I will shutdown my account at torrentinvites.net.
Also I will continue to never sell or trade invites, as I have always done.

In Conclusion
I am truly sorry for my actions. Even if I wasn't going to carry them out, they were still wrong.
And I'm asking for your forgiveness, to give me a second chance, one in which I will do great things with.

If you want a proof from any site, post here. I have nothing to hide.

So please have a heart and vote with everything in consideration.

Thanks,
Tv Controls you

killercam101
12-13-2009, 05:08 AM
Waffles.fm Holiday Toy Drive! <== Do that

Tv Controls you
12-13-2009, 05:09 AM
Waffles.fm Holiday Toy Drive! <== Do that

I donated to toys for tots but didn't take a picture lol. At my local high school they collected money. Although I am going to participate in it most likely

Cabalo
12-13-2009, 05:17 AM
All the information here stands correct. It was my idea to listen to other people's opinions on this, knowing this thread will suffer a lot of debate.
The votes are public, for those who aren't aware.

Funkin'
12-13-2009, 05:21 AM
So you actually started a trade thread at this site just because you wanted to "fit in"? You should be DP'd just for the fact you were so eager to fit in on an internet website, and that's pretty lame in my opinion.

Whether you're an invite seller and should be banned from here, I can't say. There isn't any proof presented that you actually sold any invites. Until that proof gets shown, I guess you should stay...

Best of luck.

Tv Controls you
12-13-2009, 05:23 AM
So you actually started a trade thread at this site just because you wanted to "fit in"? You should be DP'd just for the fact you were so eager to fit in on an internet website, and that's pretty lame in my opinion.

Whether you're an invite seller and should be banned from here, I can't say. There isn't any proof presented that you actually sold any invites. Until that proof gets shown, I guess you should stay...

Best of luck.

Thank you and yes i realized it was dumb myself. :frusty:
Also it will be impossible to find proof of me selling an invite, as i never have.

If you want a proof from any site, feel free to post here guys.

I have nothing to hide.

cinephilia
12-13-2009, 05:26 AM
I think its because I wanted to seem like a part of the community and become a mod there.
can i ask how old you are? (no irony intended)

anyway, you can stay or leave, it's really the least of my worries.

Tv Controls you
12-13-2009, 05:28 AM
I think its because I wanted to seem like a part of the community and become a mod there.

I'm 25 years old lol

megabyteme
12-13-2009, 05:29 AM
I read your last 1 1/2 pages of post history. Your comments have been mostly productive and you seem genuinely interested in helping other members here. It would be very hard for me to trust you with an invite any time soon, but I voted for your ability to stay.

Merry Christmas. I hope you learned from this- it sounds like you have.

cinephilia
12-13-2009, 05:39 AM

I'm 25 years old lol
time to grow :cool:

PS: i voted 'allowed to stay' since your "mistakes" on other forums aren't our concern.

Tv Controls you
12-13-2009, 05:58 AM
I'm 25 years old lol
time to grow :cool:

PS: i voted 'allowed to stay' since your "mistakes" on other forums aren't our concern.

I totally agree (with the PS lol), thanks for your opinion on this :)

awaited
12-13-2009, 06:13 AM
I voted for letting you stay, should be given a second chance.

sez
12-13-2009, 06:46 AM
I voted that you stay coz I kinda feel sorry for you about all this and like cine has already pointed out,whether you sold invites,practiced beastiality,ate worms,it clearly doesn't affect the board in anyway so long as you don't try to convert people into your practice or start doing your alleged deeds here.
And again like they say,hate the act not the person.I have no reason to vote that you be kicked out.
The mods have a clearer view of everyone on this board though and ultimately its their call whether you leave or stay.

Spanky
12-13-2009, 09:47 AM
I cant actually believe a Moderator forced? you to do this. Would you have been banned straight away if you hadnt complied and created this thread? Strange that another guy admits openly about cheating and everything is ok, but you get punished for something that you WERE going to do, but never followed through with it. As most have said it happened on another site so why bring it up on FST. Same as they said for the guy who admitted to cheating, which means if he is allowed to stay on here, I dont see why you shouldnt be too.

kurdt
12-13-2009, 11:05 AM
I cant actually believe a Moderator forced? you to do this. Would you have been banned straight away if you hadnt complied and created this thread? Strange that another guy admits openly about cheating and everything is ok, but you get punished for something that you WERE going to do, but never followed through with it. As most have said it happened on another site so why bring it up on FST. Same as they said for the guy who admitted to cheating, which means if he is allowed to stay on here, I dont see why you shouldnt be too.

people get punished for the crime of attempt all the time. Attempt crimes are crimes where the defendant's actions have the form of the actual enaction of the crime itself: the actions must go beyond mere preparation.

if it was just intent, that'd be one thing. but he took a substantial step that went beyond mere preparation - he posted about it in an attempt to solicit a buyer.

as to it happening on the another board, how does that absolve him? as long as it's the same person doing it. Would you want a murderer living next door to you, for example, because his crimes were in another state?

I'm not saying he necessarily should be banned, it *seems* like he repented, but these reasons that people are posting 1) he didn't actually do it and 2) it was somewhere else are...well just uninformed of the theory behind crime and punishment

Spanky
12-13-2009, 12:22 PM
I cant believe your comparing this &quot;online drama&quot; to real life. What has a murderer got to do with someone selling invites.? You need to re-adjust your thinking between this great WWW and RL lol. If you read the other thread about the guy that admits to openly cheating, you would realise why I said what I did. Either way Im not really bothered about what happens to these guys, I have much more important things to think about in RL. FST is just somewhere to chill for a while and read some good threads.

mrnobody
12-13-2009, 01:11 PM
well cheaters roam free in fst so why not invite seller too?

The_Martinator
12-13-2009, 01:17 PM
I went with allowing you to stay with disabled privs. At least for a while. Just my 2 cents.

n00bz0r
12-13-2009, 01:28 PM
his posts do appear to be sincere and constructive..
voted that he stays on, with DP..

IdolEyes787
12-13-2009, 02:33 PM
Just my opinion ,and this has nothing to do with whether one is "worse" than the other ,but someone being an admitted cheater has no potential of effecting anyone else at FST while a person who sells invites could very well be secretly plying his trade here.

Needlessly to say I'm less than impressed by epiphanies experienced by people after being caught.Sorry for the horrible RL analogy Spanky( clearly morality ends at the keyboard) but who here thinks that Tiger Woods would be so repentant if he hadn't been found out?

Also @cinephilia and others FST whether you wish it to be so or not does not exist in a vacuum.What happens here has consequences elsewhere.

I'd vote boot his ass( 25 is plenty old to know the difference between right and wrong) but I'd be willing to live with a disabled privileges - that way the bleeding hearts will be happy that he still has a chance for redemption (yes Spanky I know overly serious again but you really need to lighten the fuck up and realize that some people express themselves in different ways) .

Btw I think a person can get off on the wrong foot and trade because it's a crime of convenience but as pointed out already going to the trouble to create a thread in which you say that you are selling invites takes some planning and intent.

Villalltheway
12-13-2009, 02:40 PM

So true

Also i feel this i have now learnt from my mistake PLEASE accept me now because i have learnt from my mistakes pretty lame. :noes:

On the level i dont actually care if u stay or not, also i do not understrand why anyone would feel sorry for him.

LubTheStaringCat
12-13-2009, 02:59 PM
I voted the same as “The_Martinator” stay, but with disabled privs, anyone can be tempted to do anything for whatever reason.
But It takes something else for someone to come and stand up here and admit they were wrong.
Remember none of us a perfect.

IdolEyes787
12-13-2009, 03:21 PM
I voted the same as “The_Martinator” stay, but with disabled privs, anyone can be tempted to do anything for whatever reason.
But It takes something else for someone to come and stand up here and admit they were wrong.

Everyone is sorry after they get caught even the people who really aren't.

mrnobody
12-13-2009, 03:22 PM
someone being an admitted cheater has no potential of effecting anyone else at FST while a person who sells invites could very well be secretly plying his trade here.

someone being an admitted invite seller has no potential of effecting anyone else at FST while a person who cheats could very well be secretly plying his trade here.

it seems to work both ways, no? :huh:

LubTheStaringCat
12-13-2009, 03:34 PM

There Is truth In what you say, but only time will tell In “Tv Controls you” case

emperorIX
12-13-2009, 03:44 PM
someone being an admitted cheater has no potential of effecting anyone else at FST while a person who sells invites could very well be secretly plying his trade here.

someone being an admitted invite seller has no potential of effecting anyone else at FST while a person who cheats could very well be secretly plying his trade here.

it seems to work both ways, no? :huh:

I can see how someone can secretly sell invites on FST through PM, but I can't see how someone can secretly cheat their ratio on FST. :dabs:

Anyway, I voted to stay with disabled privileges. His story seems reasonable and he seems to understand that what he did was wrong.

cinephilia
12-13-2009, 04:30 PM
Also @cinephilia and others FST whether you wish it to be so or not does not exist in a vacuum.What happens here has consequences elsewhere.
even if it has consequences on other boards, it's still not your concern heh.
i mean, staff decisions have always been based on members behavior within the forum as far as i know, i wonder why it would change now.

Rart
12-13-2009, 04:55 PM
I think a large issue here is attempting to draw a parallel between the controversy around anon and this thread.

Except you can't.

Those are two entirely different issues. Cheating on the one hand, affects FST in no way whatsoever. It may be an activity many consider unethical, but as far as I'm concerned, there are no rules in FST regarding "cheaters". It affects the tracker, not the forum.

Invite selling is an entirely different matter altogether. It brings a moral gray area by instituting monetary values to items and a whole host of complicated legal issues that come with it. Invite "selling", as a whole, is an extremely murky that resides on the very slippery slope of what's legal and not. Ever wonder how most trackers end up getting shut down? It's because of the legal issues surrounding donations (anything from tax evasion, personal use, etc.) and/or profiteering (such as a CD seller citing UKT as a source). FST certainly doesn't wish to get entangled with such things, no matter how ethical or unethical it is.

You can't compare these two things, ever.

Whatever this means to the mods however, I guess is up to them to decide. It is a past mistake, but do they believe it could still continue? These activities, as Idol has said, could most certainly continue in PMs, something moderators can't moderate. How much do you believe in his word?

Tv Controls you
12-13-2009, 06:27 PM

I never sold an invite.

And rart. There is nothing not to believe. My screenshots for my waffles invite page are right there.

Bad-Day
12-13-2009, 06:39 PM
A little remark...

I tought TTC was a Super mega cool hiden fst forum, but on **************, where i went to sell an fst account, they have TTC has a tracker level 10.

Me is very confused!

On topic, ,,, Allow me to stay , because fst is sooooooooo cool even anon from sbi his active here, so, everyone should be allowed ..... even pedo´s

The_Martinator
12-13-2009, 06:57 PM
A little remark...

I tought TTC was a Super mega cool hiden fst forum, but on torrentinvites, where i went to sell an fst account, they have TTC has a tracker level 10.

Me is very confused!

On topic, ,,, Allow me to stay , because fst is sooooooooo cool even anon from sbi his active here, so, everyone should be allowed ..... even pedo´s

N00b!!!

FST account is not worth anything. Is open signup. :frusty: :yup:

sez
12-13-2009, 07:05 PM
Hi mbm howz the holidays ;)

Swift
12-13-2009, 07:07 PM
he can stay

Ewwwyourface
12-13-2009, 07:19 PM
there is no die option so i didnt vote lol

mrnobody
12-13-2009, 07:23 PM
edit

megabyteme
12-13-2009, 07:25 PM
there is no die option so i didnt vote lol

Cabalo must REALLY have the Christmas spirit this year...

Spanky
12-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Dont take it to heart Idoleyes, its just a forum on the internet lol. Express yourself anyway you want to, but I think your getting just a little uptight about this. Chill out man. :-P

whiteboy
12-13-2009, 08:53 PM
I said not wanted here. Making a thread is way too far for me. Im not one of these guys who acts like trading is the worst sin ever. But selling invites is a whole other deal.

lovato
12-13-2009, 10:07 PM
not wanted here

x2

Enlightened
12-13-2009, 10:37 PM
[QUOTE]

My intentions:
I think it is obvious that at this point my intentions were not with money in my mind as I didn't take any offers, rather I made a giveaway here.
To tell you the truth I don't know what I was thinking when i posted it, Waffles is my favorite site and I would never sell an invite. I think its because I wanted to seem like a part of the community and become a mod there. But I soon realized how dumb it was to sell invites, and came here.
Looking at the poll, the Jury is still out, it is a 50/50 split now,:01: whether to toss your A$$ out of FST:yup:

Reading Your Intentions, I have to say, it is quite ambivalent.If it was NOT for the $$, then U could have just do away with them, in many ways...??

Anyway,U really "Surprise" me, when I ran into this Post,U have always "seem" to come across as a "straight shooter"....But I guess "Looks" are deceivibg...LOL:frusty::rolleyes:
Just want to leave U with the illustration below, GL.....

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4361/busted.png (http://img64.imageshack.us/i/busted.png/)

Tv Controls you
12-13-2009, 10:57 PM
Sorry to disappoint you enlightened

I messed up and I announced it here, which should show you my real intentions.

I never intended to sell the invite, and if you believe that or not is up to your interpretation. Although the fact remains i never sold it.

sheriff 01
12-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Invite selling simply does not make sense at all. Anybody contemplating doing it just does not have any money making sense at all. If you
apply the same drive elswhere in life the payout is substanially more so my advice is to go after the real money not this nickel and dime
shit. I will vote to keep you here but for god sake, use your goddamn brain next time and if you really need money find a method that actually
works. If you need help with a small business plan there are several books at the local library. I wish you luck in the future.

pone44
12-13-2009, 11:05 PM
I read some of the posts. Do not know the OP. I will not judge anything unless I see real proof so i chose the other option, I don't care. I am sure if suspected of selling invites or tried to that this member will be watched and if he tries it again then he deserves whatever is coming to him. But I don't know him or what he really did or his intentions. If he is thinking of selling invites anywhere then he does not deserve to be here or anywhere else in BT. That is my opinion though. I will not vote yet.

OP what if you did not get caught? How is selling invites helping anyone be a part of a community, is that not why you say you did it? More like trying to make money.

Tv Controls you
12-13-2009, 11:21 PM
pone44 I posted a giveaway for waffles.fm a week after I posted the selling thread on torrentinvites.net .

So at that point I obviously had no intention to sell them, rather I was giving them away to people who deserved them.

One person won the giveaway but their invites have been closed, so I haven't got the chance to invite him yet.

cinephilia
12-13-2009, 11:21 PM
I never intended to sell the invite, and if you believe that or not is up to your interpretation. Although the fact remains i never sold it.
sorry but you clearly did. just because you didn't sell it doesn't mean you didn't intend to do so.
possibly, you can claim you changed your mind, but please don't pretend you never thought about selling an invite after creating such a thread:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6328/inviteselling.png

pone44
12-13-2009, 11:27 PM
Ok so you did a giveaway and somebody won, invites closed. What did you do? Did you promise your account for $? I don't understand?

pone44 I posted a giveaway for waffles.fm a week after I posted the selling thread on torrentinvites.net .

So at that point I obviously had no intention to sell them, rather I was giving them away to people who deserved them.

One person won the giveaway but their invites have been closed, so I haven't got the chance to invite him yet.

Tv Controls you
12-13-2009, 11:27 PM
Cine I'm interested in your answer:

Is it worst to post a thread saying your selling an invite but never sell it. (ignore my intentions whatever your interpretation may be)

or

Is it worst to trade an account for another account on FST trade section.

Ok so you did a giveaway and somebody won, invites closed. What did you do? Did you promise your account for $? I don't understand?

No lol, a member on FST named karun won.

Look at my giveaway link, I posted it on my first post.

pone44
12-13-2009, 11:30 PM
Why change the topic? Your here to discuss your incident, not debate trading all over again.

Btw, your link shows me nothing. I am not a member at that forum so which thread is it? Link that or explain where you mentioned selling a invite, even if you were not going to.

Is it worst to post a thread saying your selling an invite but never sell it.

or

Tv Controls you
12-13-2009, 11:33 PM
This is related to my incident, and want to know which is worse according to him.

cinephilia
12-13-2009, 11:41 PM

Is it worst to post a thread saying your selling an invite but never sell it. (ignore my intentions whatever your interpretation may be)

or

i don't see the point in comparing two different "offenses".... both are wrong, period.

Tv Controls you
12-13-2009, 11:43 PM
i don't see the point in comparing two different "offenses".... both are wrong, period.

Im not forcing to you to respond as you may lose reputation.
But if you really believe in what you speak you would answer.

Matter of fact, anyone who has the audacity to answer the question, please respond.
Either one or the other. And explain

or

Totti
12-13-2009, 11:50 PM
You seem to have realized your mistakes.... I also made mistakes in the past so I can understand from where your coming from I hope you will be productive here in the future and enjoy the excellent community that is fst :)

Tv Controls you
12-13-2009, 11:51 PM
You seem to have realized your mistakes.... I also made mistakes in the past so I can understand from where your coming from I hope you will be productive here in the future and enjoy the excellent community that is fst :)

Thanks for your understanding, and I hope I can stay also. :)

ovisan
12-13-2009, 11:58 PM
All the information here stands correct. It was my idea to listen to other people's opinions on this, knowing this thread will suffer a lot of debate.
The votes are public, for those who aren't aware.

What a lot of bolloks

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 12:29 AM
lol still no one responds to my question.

Funny how "I'm so immature for trying to fit into a community."
But people won't answer the question because it will distant them from the community.

*note* Don't respond to this post unless you answer the question.
I also like how everyone backed away from the thread the second i posted it.
12 viewers to now 2.

KushBlow
12-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Ok I'll pretend like I give a fuck about what you did on the internet in your spare time...and vote for 'I'm not wanted here' because I saw "waffles" and "selling" in one post. But then I saw mutliple colorful fonts in your OP and it reminded me of Skittles and apparently I had some leftover skittles from Halloween and they were delicious so I decided to vote for 'Allow me to stay, but with disabled privs'. But I noticed from the flavor they were SOUR skittles so ultimately I voted for ''Allow me to stay'.

Cabalo
12-14-2009, 01:03 AM
A little remark...

I tought TTC was a Super mega cool hiden fst forum, but on torrentinvites, where i went to sell an fst account, they have TTC has a tracker level 10.

Me is very confused!

If you're allowed here so far, then that argument could only judge in favor of the OP.

TP635
12-14-2009, 01:36 AM
Stay.

Slickerey
12-14-2009, 01:40 AM
You deserve to stay here. You've admitted your mistake, so you should at least be forgiven for your actions.

People who voted "I'm not wanted here," what would you want if you were in the same situation? Would you want people to forgive you for your actions?

Think about it before you vote. Once you're done, then you can vote.

Hombre
12-14-2009, 01:41 AM
Let the guy stay. Theres much worse scum around here, including scammers, hunters, cheaters and shitty site staff. I didnt see evidence he sold an account and he came to public discuss that. I show respekt for the courage.

Slickerey
12-14-2009, 01:46 AM
Let the guy stay. Theres much worse scum around here, including scammers, hunters, cheaters and shitty site staff. I didnt see evidence he sold an account and he came to public discuss that. I show respekt for the courage.

Active members like 47yassin come to mind. :yup:

IdolEyes787
12-14-2009, 02:06 AM

or

The question whether you wish to believe it or not cinephillia already answered.

Matter of fact, anyone who has the audacity to answer the question, please respond.

Audacity is my middle name.Actually it's Douglas but I go by Audacity because you have to admit it's way cooler.

Like I said you already got an answer to your question but I 'll enlightened you on something that stay or go may help you in the future .
Reputation is what people who don't know you think of you .It's like cubic zirconia looks good but lacks true value so don't let it be the first consideration in determining your actions.

“Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing" -Lincoln

lol still no one responds to my question.

Funny how "I'm so immature for trying to fit into a community."
But people won't answer the question because it will distant them from the community.

*note* Don't respond to this post unless you answer the question.
I also like how everyone backed away from the thread the second i posted it.
12 viewers to now 2.

You have an over-inflated opinion of yourself.People simply had something else to do or more likely don't give a fuck.

Second point to learn ,unless you are in a position of authority don't presume to tell other people what to do.
Even if you are in a position of authority use that power only as a last resort after exhausting all other options.

Btw no one had the foresight to determine what an acceptable margin of yeses would be sufficient for you to stay.
Majority ? Absolute majority ? Plurality ? Sysop of some site says yes and all the hangers-on agree?

megabyteme
12-14-2009, 02:08 AM
OP,

Seeking a profit from BT has always been the worst offense in the community as it can bring legal action against a tracker.

Trading violates the wishes of the site owners and staff. There is also the potential to bring in various types of "unwanteds" which can lead to problems on the tracker.

Both are problems in the community. Selling an invite to a site you don't own is probably the worst of both possibilities, TBH. I doubt this answer will help your case, but you seemed to REALLY want to hear it.

I'm still a "sucker" for repentance, though.

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 02:10 AM
You ignored the question. And no he didn't answer, he gave a BS neutral opinion to keep himself clean.

I don't even want to argue about the non sense you listed, so rather ill ask you to answer the question. Mr middle name Audacity.

Lets all stop beating around the bush. This is beyond my case.

IdolEyes787
12-14-2009, 02:10 AM
en for your actions.

People who voted "I'm not wanted here," what would you want if you were in the same situation? Would you want people to forgive you for your actions?

Think about it before you vote. Once you're done, then you can vote.

OK thought about it .Mind said beyond the realm of possibility that I would ever be in the same situation.

Mind now asks if that is sufficient to get Slickerey's approval so that I can now vote.

Slickerey
12-14-2009, 02:12 AM
OK thought about it. Mind said beyond the realm of possibility that I would ever be in the same situation.

Mind now asks if that is sufficient to get Slickerey's approval so that I can now vote.

You sure can. Well, at least now you can.

IdolEyes787
12-14-2009, 02:14 AM
You ignored the question. And no he didn't answer, he gave a BS neutral opinion to keep himself clean.

I don't even want to argue about the non sense you listed, so rather ill ask you to answer the question. Mr middle name Audacity.

He answered it .It just wasn't the answer that you were looking for.
Btw no thing beyond the middle name bit was non sense or even nonsense for that matter.

Here'sanother answer that won't meet with your approval , "which is worse?" failing to listen to reason.

Rart
12-14-2009, 02:17 AM
Acting pompous gets you nowhere when you are seeking repentance.

Are you really seeking repentance or attempting to justify your actions? As of right now, I really can't tell.

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 02:17 AM
Here's another answer that won't meet with your approval , "which is worse?" failing to listen to reason.

I have no respect for anyone who can't answer my question.

I'm not trying to justify my actions, they were wrong and I'm sorry I ever did that.
The point I'm trying to convey is beyond me getting banned or not. It is more important I think.

I think if your vote is condemning me, that you should have the audacity to answer my question.

IdolEyes787
12-14-2009, 02:18 AM
Anyway I'm done with this thread and am now going to go off someplace where every response must agree with me or I don't give it any consideration.

Stopped listening now BlahBlahBlahBlah can't hear you.

Slickerey
12-14-2009, 02:19 AM
Here's another answer that won't meet with your approval , "which is worse?" failing to listen to reason.

Which is worse would be right. What do you think would be worse? Having someone who attempted to sell invites on FST or having all of his accounts globally banned?

It is tough but you're eventually going to have to pick one or the other.

IdolEyes787
12-14-2009, 02:26 AM
Sorry I forget the original question so I'll go with my standard answer ,"blue".

megabyteme
12-14-2009, 02:26 AM
Blue is a very good color for you, Idol!

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 02:31 AM
Sorry I forget the original question so I'll go with my standard answer ,"blue".

You don't have the nerve to answer the question, so please don't spam my thread with worthless content.

IdolEyes787
12-14-2009, 02:32 AM
Cerulean .Name the X-files episode that used that term and win a prize.

Rart
12-14-2009, 02:33 AM

Yes.

IdolEyes787
12-14-2009, 02:34 AM

You don't have the nerve to answer the question,

I'm too concerned about my reputation.

Yes.

No that's an progressive rock band formed in London in 1968 fronted by Jon Anderson.

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 02:40 AM
I'm too concerned about my reputation.

Yes because the true answer defies the own standards you stand behind.

Also you lost reputation from everyone for saying that.

IdolEyes787
12-14-2009, 02:47 AM
Why?Iif I don't agree with you you will just discount my answer.

killercam101
12-14-2009, 02:50 AM
40% for "I'm not wanted" I think your deadline is up ....whatcha whatcha watcha waiting for??????????

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 02:51 AM
Why?Iif I don't agree with you you will just discount my answer.

So your basically stating if you were to oppose the option I think is correct, I would discount it.

You could never justify it in a logical manner, so you would never answer my question in an opposing tone.

I never expected a mod to truthfully answer it, because it would possibly jeopardize their position/reputation.

megabyteme
12-14-2009, 02:54 AM
Can I change my vote to ban?

TVCY, yer not helping yourself here. :frusty:

IdolEyes787
12-14-2009, 02:55 AM
Send me a scan of your drivers license or no way am I believing that you're 25.

I never expected a mod to truthfully answer it, because it would possibly jeopardize their position/reputation.

If I cared about my reputation I sure as hell wouldn't be modding here that's for certain.

sheriff 01
12-14-2009, 02:57 AM
My bad!! I think i voted to soon. Can my vote be stricken from the record please? :helpsmili

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 03:00 AM
My bad!! I think i voted to soon. Can my vote be stricken from the record please? :helpsmili

For what reason would you want to do that?

Also megabyteme why would you want to change?

nucks2424
12-14-2009, 03:19 AM
ban him !!!
burn him !!!
oh I don't care
Nfl game is back on so
yeah ban him

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 03:39 AM
ban him !!!
burn him !!!
oh I don't care
Nfl game is back on so
yeah ban him

:cry1: Thanks

bumrocks
12-14-2009, 03:52 AM
I won't vote because it really doesn't matter what people vote here...

I had a poll a bit back to have my privs reinstated...Regardless of what the people voted I still don't have mine...

I did not start the poll either...It appears that maybe the staff didn't expect the voting to go the way it did...Who knows...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-please-375220

To the OP: The point is...Just because the poll says one thing or ends up one way doesn't mean that action will be taken.

megabyteme
12-14-2009, 03:56 AM

For what reason would you want to do that?

Also megabyteme why would you want to change?

I answered your question 2 pages ago. As Idol said, you are ignoring any answers that you don't like.

OP,

Seeking a profit from BT has always been the worst offense in the community as it can bring legal action against a tracker.

Trading violates the wishes of the site owners and staff. There is also the potential to bring in various types of "unwanteds" which can lead to problems on the tracker.

Both are problems in the community. Selling an invite to a site you don't own is probably the worst of both possibilities, TBH. I doubt this answer will help your case, but you seemed to REALLY want to hear it.

I'm still a "sucker" for repentance, though.

This is your chance to show the members here that we would want you around. Bickering with a mod while given that one chance does not show us your maturity. I also doubt you are 25.

It just begs the question, "Is this his BEST behavior?".:ermm: And in case you haven't noticed, the "numbers" are moving against you since your attempt to find an "answer"...

Cabalo
12-14-2009, 04:01 AM
Silly assumptions lead to silly comments.
In case you haven't noticed, who started the thread is no longer staffing.
I'll reinstate your privileges, as a narrow margin helps considering it that way.
Despite my beliefs, which stand the same, I believe you won't do that again.

Now, if you wanna go discuss it, this is not the thread to do it.

yeah, it must be the Christmas spirit.

Before I do that, I'd really love to know about your stance in the issue discussed in the current thread. It's about repent.

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 04:28 AM
I am sorry for mentioning the question everyone.

It is irrelevant to my topic as I have come to notice, as it relates to wrong things. I'm sorry to whom ever it has offended.

I am just against trading which has made me make some radical posts. I am going through alot of stress right now, if you can just please excuse my question, and move on back to topic.

Thanks,
Tv Controls You

megabyteme
12-14-2009, 04:55 AM
I am sorry for mentioning the question everyone.

It is irrelevant to my topic as I have come to notice, as it relates to wrong things. I'm sorry to whom ever it has offended.

I am just against trading which has made me make some radical posts. I am going through alot of stress right now, if you can just please excuse my question, and move on back to topic.

Thanks,
Tv Controls You

Now that's a good post! Well said.:)

cinephilia
12-14-2009, 05:21 AM

i already answered your stupid question although i guess it's not the answer you expected.

i find funny that you play the reputation card after confessing you wanted to sell an invite "because you wanted to seem like a part of the community and become a mod there". obviously, it seems to me that you are the one seeking for reputation.
oh and just so you know, i don't have a reputation to maintain nor any friends here (just acquaintances) and i think more people hate me than love me.

anyway, you will have showed your true colors through this thread... thanks for that :yup:

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 05:33 AM
Cine I fully respect your outlook on this all, but you have to understand how stressful this whole matter is.

I have lost all respect from everyone I believe, and I am now scum to most at Fst. I am being rejected on fst, not to mention my irl problems which I rather not get into.
It will take months if not years to recover from this whole scene, and I think most should take note that I'm willing to do it. I have a self drive to correct this.

Although from the looks of the poll, I may never be able to use BT again :cry:

cinephilia
12-14-2009, 06:02 AM
don't make a drama out of it. you attempted to sell an invite for reason x or y, and you just might lose you membership here - end of the story.
c'mon, that's just the internet... after some days, everyone will already have forgotten your name...

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 06:05 AM
Fst and Bt mean alot to me, I am active every day here.

I have helped people on Fst, and I'm sure they will remember me if it is decided that I will be removed.

The palest ink is better than the best memory.

lovato
12-14-2009, 10:55 AM
http://www.whatcracksmeup.com/uploads/310NiggaPlease.jpg

take a look at the results and leave

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 11:52 AM
take a look at the results and leave

More people want me to stay than leave.

41 want me here.

33 want me to go.

IdolEyes787
12-14-2009, 01:48 PM
Cine I fully respect your outlook on this all, but you have to understand how stressful this whole matter is.
I have lost all respect from everyone I believe, and I am now scum to most at Fst. I am being rejected on fst, not to mention my irl problems which I rather not get into.

You still don't get it do you ? Choosing your actions because you are overly worried about what strangers think about you and not ( apparently) because it is what you truly believe is what got you into this predicament in the first place.

I have helped people on Fst, and I'm sure they will remember me if it is decided that I will be removed.

OK I'm a suckered for a sob story ,I cried when they shot Old Yeller ,when Bambi's mother died and when Nick left Jessica so I change my vote to stay with disabled privileges.
You can then stay and continue to participate and help people and maybe you'll even learn that 'helping" doesn't just equate to handing out invites to people with questionable ethics.

oh and just so you know, i don't have a reputation to maintain nor any friends here (just acquaintances) and i think more people hate me than love me.

I thought we were amis. :cry:

I won't vote because it really doesn't matter what people vote here...

I had a poll a bit back to have my privs reinstated...Regardless of what the people voted I still don't have mine...

I did not start the poll either...It appears that maybe the staff didn't expect the voting to go the way it did...Who knows...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-please-375220

To the OP: The point is...Just because the poll says one thing or ends up one way doesn't mean that action will be taken.

56 for 50 opposed isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.:unsure:
Truth be told since you stopped posting I thought you had forgotten about the whole thing.As that apparently was not the case then a simply "hey what's going on with the state of my account" either posted here or in the report section would have sufficed to bring it to some conclusion.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is please don't post allegations without at least attempting to learn the facts first.

Btw intone morally indigent voice here "membership is a privilege and not a right" and other shit that seemingly can be applied elsewhere but not here to that effect.

PS if you can see through the (half) joking response with better humour than the OP I'll re-enable you if that Stallone wannabe doesn't.
Anyone else want any favours speak now because I've been redoing my rec-room and am seemingly high on paint fumes.

Cabalo
12-14-2009, 03:27 PM
It's a pity he isn't participating any longer in the thread.
I was foreseeing he could be a good example, and offer even better advise to the OP.

Or maybe his attitude was the example itself. I'll forget that he even posted here.

susiserken
12-14-2009, 03:38 PM
i took a quick look over torrentinvites.net looks like scammers heaven over there :lol:

Swift
12-14-2009, 03:39 PM
seeing the poll makes me laugh

susiserken
12-14-2009, 03:41 PM
voted not wanted here because i really dont care.

cinephilia
12-14-2009, 04:02 PM
I thought we were amis. :cry:
you said it: we were :sly:

pone44
12-14-2009, 04:34 PM
I still do not know the whole story but I dont believe this thread was opened at your choice OP. I think you had no choice and if you were not caught then you would continue to sell invites, which in my mind is far worse than trading.

Both are against the rules but taking money from someone causes a lot of potential issues such as complaints,one member selling a invite and the buyer crying becuase he never got his invite takes it up with paypal or your bank. Is that less harmful than trading?
Plus the reason that you "did not" sell the invite is cause the invites there are closed and you could not. I believe you had every intention of profiting from your invites there. You just got caught is all and now want pity, redemption. I will vote for you to stay DP'ed. If not you will continue your behavior somewhere else. If you obey the rules from now on then you should be forgiven and trusted by some in time.
I am not debating that though, that is not the thread topic.
No matter what is going on in RL, you tried to make money off of a FST member/BT site knowing it was wrong. What excuse could be going on in RL that you needed to resort to selling a invite? When this and if this is forgotten, how are we to know you will not slither away to another forum and do the same?

or

Both are bad but it is worse to sell invites. You are creating your own market to make $ off of. If you(as a example) were caught breaking the law wherever you live and got caught there would be no poll for you.You would have to suffer consequences for your actions.

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 08:16 PM
If you could please ignore the question as I believe it doesn't pertain to my case.

Pone I never sold an invite, so please don't accuse me of such actions.

Even if you don't believe what I said in my first post, the worst you could call me is an attempted invite seller.

pone44
12-14-2009, 08:19 PM
Ok. Fair enough. If this is the only time, a attempt at selling a invite? but the invites were closed so you could not even if you wanted to. then but I did not say you ever sold a invite. Posted you attempted to and i have no idea if you have done so in the past.. Just posting what I am reading here in your words.

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 08:22 PM
Ok. Fair enough. If this is the only time a attempt at selling a invite but the invites were closed so you could not even if you wanted to. then but I did not say you ever sold a invite. Posted you attempted to and i have no idea if you have done so in the past.. Just posting what I am reading here in your words.

Nothing should be in the question, I have proof for every website that I am genuine. Also that I have never traded or sold an invite.

If you want a proof please ask, as posted in my first post I have nothing to hide.

pone44
12-14-2009, 08:28 PM
I voted so I did my part and i never saw your thread so leaving this one. Can't do anything about it now anyway.

Night0wl
12-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Voted DP'd so you don't have an excuse to justify your ways because of already being banned here.

susiserken
12-14-2009, 10:55 PM
the worst you could call me is an attempted invite seller.

erm so you didnt try to sell your invites? :ermm:

bumrocks
12-14-2009, 11:04 PM
It's a pity he isn't participating any longer in the thread.
I was foreseeing he could be a good example, and offer even better advise to the OP.

Or maybe his attitude was the example itself. I'll forget that he even posted here.

I'm here...I am an excellent lurker...I was simply giving a bit of time to check the responses. I get aggravated with myself when I F5 over and over to see what is posted next...I'm trying to show some patience...

On a side note to my friend I let down...

Yes, reinstate privileges = 56 votes
No, I don't trust him/her = 37 votes

That is not so narrow...Blank votes are just that...Imo at least...

Regardless of our differences I will follow the rules. I like FST for many reasons and hope to stick around.

Back on topic:

I have two issues. The first being the biggest...

To tell you the truth I don't know what I was thinking when i posted it, Waffles is my favorite site and I would never sell an invite. I think its because I wanted to seem like a part of the community and become a mod there. But I soon realized how dumb it was to sell invites, and came here.I have many problems with this statement and therefore have a hard time believing that you are being genuine and/or truthful. In no particular order here are the issues...

1) Selling invites at a site does not make you look good, smart, or eligible to become a mod. If that was the case then we would have 1000's of mods here for their giveaways and trade activity. Horrible logic that you use that I don't believe.

2) I think it was obvious that you wanted to sell for money...Why else does anyone ask $ for something?! I don't know the specifics but I see one of a few things as possible as opposed to your "I didn't take any offers"...One is that you didn't even get any offers. Or if you did you got cold feet and scared. Yes, you then came here...But the option to sell wasn't at this site.

There are things in your statements that just don't add up imo.

The other thing is your lack of humility and arguing with, and modding, the mods.

Since I have been in a similar BUT not similar situation I still don't feel comfortable voting. Like you I am asking for forgiveness. Unlike you though I didn't make excuses. I did deserve my lumps and waited almost 6 months to bring up the subject of forgiveness. I see alot of excuses on your part as opposed to legit explanations.

In all honesty, people know how I feel about traders in general, and sellers are a stoop lower. My first instinct is to ban you. But how can I suggest that? Disabled Privs for an extended period of time is what my human self says...Tis the season.

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 11:11 PM
the worst you could call me is an attempted invite seller.

erm so you didnt try to sell your invites? :ermm:

I never intended to sell my invites, if that is what your asking.
This can be seen through my giveaway here.

To bumrocks:

1) Torrentinvites is completely different than fst. A good thing to, as it is a scummy place, that I wish i was never associated with.

2) If money was my objective I would not have posted a giveaway here. If what your saying is true, I would have went to the trade section.

Trading and selling invites is a terrible thing I agree, as i despise both.

Even though money was not my objective, I was wrong for posting that thread on torrentinvites.

lovato
12-14-2009, 11:26 PM
Dude you just making a fool of yourself, you post the printscreen of your selling thread and then you say you didn't intend to sell? Have some self-respect :dry:

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 11:28 PM
Dude you just making a fool of yourself, you post the printscreen of your selling thread and then you say you didn't intend to sell? Have some self-respect :dry:

I posted a waffles.fm giveaway on here a week after I posted that on torrent invites.

Your post is illogical.

pone44
12-14-2009, 11:31 PM
Yea well selling invites is not permitted here either. How is that any excuse for your actions?
You would have sold that invite if invites were open, answer that Tv controls you.????

I posted a waffles.fm giveaway on here a week after I posted that on torrent invites.

Your post is illogical.

This thread is getting illogical.

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 11:33 PM
Yea well selling invites is not permitted here either. How is that any excuse for your actions?
You would have sold that invite if invites were open, answer that Tv controls you.????

Your post is illogical.

Invites were open on the week i posted the thread. And can be verified by cabalo.

I would never sell or trade an invite, as stated in my first post. I am against both.

lovato
12-14-2009, 11:37 PM
Are you mentally ill?

Cabalo
12-14-2009, 11:37 PM
I don't know about that, I've let my account there die due to inactivity. :( Too much what.cd for me.

sheriff 01
12-14-2009, 11:38 PM

Your post is illogical.

The only thing that is illogical is you, sir!! Get your head out of your ass and see reality for what it is. The fact
that you posted a GA thread here a week after your selling invites thread does mean that you had a change of heart
and realized it was wrong but at no point should you ever profess that you had no intentions of selling invites.
Remember, you have stated you wanted to be a mod there so you figured your best way to that was through selling invites.
That in itself is utterly moronic but these are the reasons you have given. :frusty::frusty::frusty::yup:

pone44
12-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Still excuses. Something to cover up your other attempt to maybe get reputation and became a mod?

:blink: How does that give you respect? A mod where at TI?

I wouldn't trust you anywhere or in anyway. That is not to be harsh, just being real. Every thing you say you have a excuse for,cover up. Is up to the rest of the members here.

Invites were open on the week i posted the thread. And can be verified by cabalo.
Ok, i believe you(posting a giveaway thread, not that it matters) but as I said above. You do not have to prove anything to me!

Tv Controls you
12-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Still excuses. Something to cover up your other attempt to maybe get reputation and became a mod?

Although I try to tell you my true intentions, you refuse to believe them. I don't know what to tell you.

Cabalo
12-14-2009, 11:44 PM
@bumrocks, please fill a report explaining your situation. I'll tell you why over there.

bumrocks
12-15-2009, 12:02 AM
@bumrocks, please fill a report explaining your situation. I'll tell you why over there.

I have no idea where to fill a report...I browsed around to no avail. You can email me I believe or MSN me at the same email addy...Or just post a link here!

Rart
12-15-2009, 12:03 AM
Right at the bottom of the forum index.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-report-section-72/

IdolEyes787
12-15-2009, 12:14 AM

I have no idea where to fill a report...I browsed around to no avail. You can email me I believe or MSN me at the same email addy...Or just post a link here!

I think that means the disabling was done by the administration , isn't listed as a regular infraction so it will require a manager to remove it.( believe me I just spent half an hour trying to :dabs:).

bumrocks
12-15-2009, 12:15 AM
Right at the bottom of the forum index.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-report-section-72/

Filling it out now...Thank you!

Cabalo
12-15-2009, 12:19 AM

I think that means the disabling was done by the administration , isn't listed as a regular infraction so it will require a manager to remove it.( believe me I just spent half an hour trying to :dabs:).
Exactly, join the club :pinch:

bumrocks
12-15-2009, 12:28 AM
It has been "reported"...I wasn't sure what to write or "report" so I just rambled sorta.

kurdt
12-15-2009, 12:29 AM
TVCU, i haven't voted yet. have not made up my mind. i can tell this forum and your internet reputation means a great deal to you, so I want to really understand what happened. I reread your first post and other posts but i'm unclear on some things:

1) when did this stress in your personal life begin ( in the relation to putting up the invite for sale)?
2) when did you change your mind about selling the invite? why?
3) how and when did you get caught?

Tv Controls you
12-15-2009, 12:39 AM
1) when did this stress in your personal life begin ( in the relation to putting up the invite for sale)?

I've very glad you have asked before voting.

1) Its from a relationship I currently have in my life, that started to effect my stress levels since day 1. My current relationship has been for around 5 months.

2) I never intended to sell the invite as I have previously stated. I decided against my post, when I posted my giveaway here. Waffles.fm is probably my favorite tracker, beside BCG, because I am a complete audiophile.
I am against trading and invite selling, which is why I never participated in either

3) I am not sure how I was reported, as it wasn't disclosed who reported me. I got a message from cabalo saying we found this post... explain. I was reported 2 days ago

whiteboy
12-15-2009, 12:56 AM

2) I never intended to sell the invite as I have previously stated. I decided against my post, when I posted my giveaway here. Waffles.fm is probably my favorite tracker, beside BCG, because I am a complete audiophile.
I am against trading and invite selling, which is why I never participated in either

Im sorry but this is bs, if you never intended to sell it you would not have posted the post. Did not go through with it is a more accurate statement. You typed it, you pushed post. Thats all that matters.

Tv Controls you
12-15-2009, 01:00 AM
Im sorry but this is bs, if you never intended to sell it you would not have posted the post. Did not go through with it is a more accurate statement. You typed it, you pushed post. Thats all that matters.

The fact is I never sold it.

If I'm bsing, tell me why I didn't sell it. Its obvious through your post that you think you know me better than I know myself.

You pushed the "I dont want you here" button on my poll, thats all that matters.

Yet you didn't even read my first post in entirety, as you labeled me an invite seller.
If you cared about Fst you would have read the post and made your vote on it.
If you didn't want to read it, as others have posted in the past, just don't vote.

cinephilia
12-15-2009, 01:12 AM
so once again, just because you didn't sell it doesn't mean you didn't intend to do so.

intend [ɪnˈtɛnd]vb1. (may take a clause as object) to propose or plan (something or to do something); have in mind; mean
2. (tr; often foll by for) to design or destine (for a certain purpose, person, etc.) that shot was intended for the President
3. (tr) to mean to express or indicate what do his words intend?
4. (intr) to have a purpose as specified; mean he intends well
5. (tr) Archaic to direct or turn (the attention, eyes, etc.)[from Latin intendere to stretch forth, give one's attention to, from tendere to stretch]
intender n

kurdt
12-15-2009, 01:13 AM
did you close your sale post after you created the giveaway post here or how did you handle that?

it seems like you've got your head on straight now, and you withdrew from the activity on your own before you got caught. the only thing that's not sitting quite right is that you keep denying that you intended to do anything wrong. it makes it seem that you are in-genuine in your apology/oath to never do it again.

i think it would help your cause if you just honestly said "listen, I f'ud up, i realized my mistake, and i'm sorry."

Tv Controls you
12-15-2009, 01:15 AM
Cine you will have to trust my word on it, as it is something that can't be fully proven in a screenshot. Although I do believe my waffles.fm giveaway is a large indicator that money was not my intent

Which is were the poll takes place.

i think it would help your cause if you just honestly said "listen, I f'ud up, i realized my mistake, and i'm sorry."

I am fully admitting that the post was a mistake and I am truly sorry for ever posting it.

I am admitting it was wrong, but I am firmly standing behind that I would have never sold it.

I did f up and I made a huge mistake for posting it, and I am sincerely sorry.

cinephilia
12-15-2009, 01:17 AM
let it go... he's in denial, there's nothing we can do.

Ev0
12-15-2009, 01:24 AM
Why is this even a discussion? You were caught trying to profit from an invite that was given to you for free so imo FUCK OFF!

kurdt
12-15-2009, 01:25 AM
I am fully admitting that the post was a mistake and I am truly sorry for ever posting it.

I am admitting it was wrong, but I am firmly standing behind that I would have never sold it.

so why did you open it if you would have never sold it (and why was it wrong if you would have never sold it)?

also, i asked in my last post, did you close it once you created the give away or how did you handle the situation?

cinephilia
12-15-2009, 01:29 AM
i didn't say you were lying about that, i said that you intended to sell an invite - no matter what you say.

Tv Controls you
12-15-2009, 01:46 AM

so why did you open it if you would have never sold it (and why was it wrong if you would have never sold it)?

also, i asked in my last post, did you close it once you created the give away or how did you handle the situation?

It was an attempt to gain the trust of others on the board. Which I am also sorry for, as I do not want to be associated with people that sell invites.
I believe if I would have found fst before torrentinvites I would have never joined there.

No I didn't, to be quite honest I forgot I even posted it.

Rart
12-15-2009, 02:15 AM
I still can't even begin to comprehend how you can even consider arguing that you never intended to sell the the invite. No matter what you say, you posted that thread, and from the beginning, you had the intent of selling the invite.

It doesn't matter what you say, how you have repented, or how you defend youself in the present.

The fact of the matter is that, at one point, you had the intention of selling the invite.

Attempting to argue that any further only makes you look worse.

Tv Controls you
12-15-2009, 02:25 AM
I had the intention of putting up a false front of selling an invite to gain trust.

I do not wish to argue over the matter in any way.

If the truth makes me look bad so be it, I am with holding nothing. I am comming clean to the community in this thread,
so I believe lying would actually hurt me.

Although the constant drill of the disbelief of my intentions is pulling away from my repentance.
Which is why I would like to once again remind everyone that what I did was wrong, and highly disrespectful based on the ethics it represented.

I fully realize my mistake and am willing to do what ever the community decides is necessary. Even if that means me being banned.

Rart
12-15-2009, 02:51 AM
We are not pulling away from the topic of your "repentance".

This topic has much to do with your supposed involvement in that forum.

I think the main thing that is aggravating the posters here is your refusal to admit to your most obvious and blatant mistake, and weakly attempting to create an excuse that sounds marginally better (and it doesn't, not to mention the fact that it doesn't sound plausible at all).

If you would just admit to it I would have a lot more respect for you, and perhaps be more sympathetic to your cause.

Cabalo
12-15-2009, 03:03 AM
Finally I see some progress in this thread. Finally.

whiteboy
12-15-2009, 04:53 AM
We are not pulling away from the topic of your "repentance".

This topic has much to do with your supposed involvement in that forum.

I think the main thing that is aggravating the posters here is your refusal to admit to your most obvious and blatant mistake, and weakly attempting to create an excuse that sounds marginally better (and it doesn't, not to mention the fact that it doesn't sound plausible at all).

If you would just admit to it I would have a lot more respect for you, and perhaps be more sympathetic to your cause.
Yes this is exactly how I feel. Although I am not able to make my posts as eloquent. Your denying something that you are admitting you did. If that makes any sense. Furthermore how was making an invite for sale thread going to evoke trust from others. I guess that site works differently then any I have ever been on.

You keep saying your giveaway here shows you never meant to sell it. Well the fact that this wasn't your first option says a lot to me.

The fact remains; at some point you made the post with intent. Then at some point you either realized it was a mistake, someone told you this is a bad thing, etc etc. Lol I'll end with a great quote from this thread that sums it up.

Why is this even a discussion? You were caught trying to profit from an invite that was given to you for free so imo FUCK OFF!

And btw I did read your first post and yes I did vote to ban you. Does this site even ban IP's anyways? I hope so since this has been debated for 15 pages.

Tv Controls you
12-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Yes this is exactly how I feel. Although I am not able to make my posts as eloquent. Your denying something that you are admitting you did. If that makes any sense. Furthermore how was making an invite for sale thread going to evoke trust from others. I guess that site works differently then any I have ever been on.

Torrentinvites is very different and is hard to explain, you should go visit if you want to realize what I am saying.

Its twisted ideas about torrenting make it a very unpopular board.

sez
12-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Either you are a nutter or are simply being honest.
Sorta like how peer pressure works.You don't wanna shoot but coz the people you associate with are doin it,you also do it so as to fit in.Now how many times have we done that?

I dunno if you watched winged creatures but there is a story about some chinese dude that kinda draws a parallel to this.

whiteboy
12-15-2009, 03:04 PM

Torrentinvites is very different and is hard to explain, you should go visit if you want to realize what I am saying.

Its twisted ideas about torrenting make it a very unpopular board.
Regardless

Tv Controls you
12-15-2009, 08:09 PM
Sorta like how peer pressure works.You don't wanna shoot but coz the people you associate with are doin it,you also do it so as to fit in.Now how many times have we done that?

I dunno if you watched winged creatures but there is a story about some chinese dude that kinda draws a parallel to this.

There is a recent movie that came out where some thug member could only be initiated into the gang if he killed someone, but he didn't want to do it.
It turned up they killed some guy's son, and the dad went out for revenge. Forget the name, but sort of sounds like the story your talking about

O winged creatures came out this year, I'll have to check it out

sez
12-15-2009, 08:22 PM

There is a recent movie that came out where some thug member could only be initiated into the gang if he killed someone, but he didn't want to do it.
It turned up they killed some guy's son, and the dad went out for revenge. Forget the name, but sort of sounds like the story your talking about

yeah I think that's love happens.

Tv Controls you
12-15-2009, 08:29 PM

yeah I think that's love happens.

Lol isn't that a drama between Jennifer Aniston and Aaron Eckhart.

It was a good movie either way :inlove:

sez
12-15-2009, 08:51 PM
Popular?yes,good?well that's still out there for the jury to decide(idoleyes is more adept with the wording in this kind of stuff lol)

IdolEyes787
12-15-2009, 09:35 PM
idoleyes is more adept with the wording in this kind of stuff lol

Just pepper it with expletives for emphasis and maybe google a synonym that no one knows so you appear intellijert.

idoleyes is more fucking adept with the locution of this kind of shit

Enlightened
12-15-2009, 10:07 PM
I Want To Know , When Is..............??

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4042/judgement.jpg (http://img6.imageshack.us/i/judgement.jpg/)

IdolEyes787
12-15-2009, 10:12 PM
August 29, 1997

cinephilia
12-15-2009, 10:17 PM
December 21, 2012
fixed it or you

Swift
12-15-2009, 10:18 PM
anyway TV you got F.U.B.A.R.

susiserken
12-15-2009, 10:33 PM

O winged creatures came out this year, I'll have to check it out

So you thought you`d be one of the cool kids n teens if you sold your invites? but you didnt really want to? such a sad story :(

I Want To Know , When Is..............??

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4042/judgement.jpg (http://img6.imageshack.us/i/judgement.jpg/)

when judge judy is available...
http://www.shooshshare.com/upload/2009-12-15/1260916488.jpg
dun dun dun

IdolEyes787
12-15-2009, 10:54 PM
fixed it or you :noes:

RcisPdJVNl8

puckface
12-15-2009, 11:08 PM
Fuckin hell, all you people are all like OH MY GOD, someone tried to trade an invite KILL HIM !!!!1111one

But some tries to sell an invite (he said he never intended to, so I guess he was trying to steal someones money and never sell the actual invite) and a vote is just about even. This is why I consider most of you hypocritical fuckheads.

Thank you, have a nice day.

letters
12-16-2009, 12:32 AM
I don't care what you claim your subjective intent was when posting that thread, you manifested an intent to sell an invite. Trading is frowned upon, but selling invites is a special category of offenses. It's really odd that you claim it is your favorite site and you only did it in hopes of becoming a mod. Whether or not you stay, you've been branded as a fool.

IdolEyes787
12-16-2009, 12:37 AM
This is why I consider most of you hypocritical fuckheads.

I think it was settled that I was a hypocrite about 14 pages ago.Until just this moment no one seemed to have wised up to the fuckhead part though.

Rart
12-16-2009, 12:43 AM
Fuckin hell, all you people are all like OH MY GOD, someone tried to trade an invite KILL HIM !!!!1111one

But some tries to sell an invite (he said he never intended to, so I guess he was trying to steal someones money and never sell the actual invite) and a vote is just about even. This is why I consider most of you hypocritical fuckheads.

And how the hell is this even relevant at all? Trading doesn't break FST rules, so if he was trading this thread wouldn't even be here in the first place.

No one is condoning his actions, so an "even vote" in no way, means that we accept his practices. This "even vote" is simply regarding whether he should stay on FST, after he decided to break the forum rules. The thread, in no way, displays our opinions toward invite selling, simply toward his status as a member here.

So perhaps if you actually sat down for a while and actually thought about what the thread is for, you would realize we weren't "hypocritical fuckheads".

Tv Controls you
12-16-2009, 01:12 AM

This is the oddest attempt to understand what I have posted.

Also letters, I did not sell an invite, please read my first post. Thanks

No, but forget about it, you already voted against me without even acknowledging my first post.
I think this shows that you don't care about fst, because you don't care about the member quality.

Although that can clearly be seen through your 13 post count in 3 months.

1000possibleclaws
12-16-2009, 01:41 AM
WELL I had never heard of this "Tv Controls you (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/tv-controls-you-241787)" figure until this thread was posted, and don't see why I should care about him. Imo if he sold an invite on FST he should be banned because he's profiteering off of our board, and he's breaking the board rules. If he hasn't sold anything here then and hasn't been previously banned then I don't see the fuss, and think the rhetoric "innocent until proven guilty" should hold true until a pm of him soliciting selling invites is reported. I don't really know the background on this though, cause I don't care enough to read 150 posts. Maybe he should be banned or Dp'ed for some important reason that is left out of the OP.

Rart
12-16-2009, 01:59 AM

This is the oddest attempt to understand what I have posted.

No, but forget about it, you already voted against me without even acknowledging my first post.

Really, could you stop attempting to use "I didn't sell the invite, plz read first post" excuse?

There are two things wrong with it:

1. You seem to use it every single time someone new posts something here. While it may be debatable whether you ever it did sell the invite, it's importance is negligible as you had the intent of selling from the beginning. It seems like simply a weak cop out excuse to try to gain some form of leverage as...

2. Puckface doesn't mention anywhere his post that you actually sold the invite. Could you stop getting defensive over something that wasn't even existent in his post? To me, that just makes it seem like you're using that generic excuse as a weak comeback to any post someone makes.

I think this shows that you don't care about fst, because you don't care about the member quality.

Real modest bud. I can tell you are most certainly attempting to receive some sort of redemption from this thread due to how highly you think of other members, while acting completely modest about your own worth. In no way do you believe that somehow you are more special and valuable than anyone else here.

Although that can clearly be seen through your 13 post count in 3 months.

Please... don't start playing the post count card. It's only making you look worse than you already do. In no way is that a representation of how valuable he is as a member.

TVCY, your hostile attitude towards nearly every member in this thread is no way helping your predicament. So perhaps let me reiterate a question I asked in the thread earlier: Are you seeking repentance or justification?

I still can't tell.

Tv Controls you
12-16-2009, 02:11 AM
Repentance and although I defend myself I would like to remind people that I truly am sincere.

The posting of the thread on torrentinvites.net was highly immature and very foolish of me.
I am very sorry for my actions, and intend to do anything to correct them. Fst means alot to me and I wish
to make up for my wrong doings by supporting the forums and members here.

True sounds I posted the selling waffles invite on a forum called torrentinvites.net, around a week before joining fst. I never sold the invite.

Eargasm
12-16-2009, 02:15 AM
I answered truthfully, you are not wanted here. It had nothing to do with selling invites, I just have a big thing against people who feel compelled to ask if whether or not they should be banned.

If you have to ask in a big jerkoff thread, then no you are not wanted.

Tv Controls you
12-16-2009, 02:16 AM
I answered truthfully, you are not wanted here. It had nothing to do with selling invites, I just have a big thing against people who feel compelled to ask if whether or not they should be banned.

If you have to ask in a big jerkoff thread, then no you are not wanted.

I fully respect that you don't want me here, as long as you heard me out for what I had to say.

Although it was suggested by a mod that I make this thread.

brento
12-16-2009, 02:37 AM
this is fabulous bedtime reading.

i spammed 1 in the vote btw, does that get me an invite on the house TVCU?

Tv Controls you
12-16-2009, 02:40 AM
this is fabulous bedtime reading.

i spammed 1 in the vote btw, does that get me an invite on the house TVCU?

Thanks,
I'm glad you are enjoying this thread :D

Waffles.fm invites are closed atm. Although I have a bitgamer and pornbay giveaway thread, post their if your interested.

letters
12-16-2009, 03:23 AM

I did not say you sold an invite. Objectively, it appeared that you were willing to sell the invite, which is all that matters. Please read my post with a dictionary at hand if necessary. You're welcome.

Tv Controls you
12-16-2009, 03:48 AM

I did not say you sold an invite. Objectively, it appeared that you were willing to sell the invite, which is all that matters. Please read my post with a dictionary at hand if necessary. You're welcome.

Thanks for your vote, I can see you have put thought into your vote, so I can not argue as it is your opinion.

sez
12-16-2009, 01:09 PM
Tvcy,if you start goin hard they'll stop bugging you.You are being too soft.Am not tryin to mess with your head but at times insults do work ;)

susiserken
12-16-2009, 01:15 PM
Thanks,

We very much enjoyed watching you make a fool out of yourself :yup:

Swift
12-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Tvcy,if you start goin hard they'll stop bugging you.You are being too soft.Am not tryin to mess with your head but at times insults do work ;)

look who's talking :lol:

megabyteme
12-16-2009, 01:56 PM

I would start with sez, TVCY! :shifty:

...or you can just offer us all a discount rate on your invites.:naughty:

Tv Controls you
12-16-2009, 02:24 PM

lol the second I type an insult, I am no longer seeking repentance, so I will allow everyone to speak of me in what ever tone they want.

Also megabyteme I'll give you the fst member discount rate. lol jk

Thanks,

We very much enjoyed watching you make a fool out of yourself :yup:
:emo: I'm really happy for you, I'm gonna let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time.

7th
12-16-2009, 02:43 PM
gosh, this threat is totally crazy =/
was it all really necessary? argh!

Cabalo
12-16-2009, 02:48 PM
I'll be here to close this in a few hours.

puckface
12-16-2009, 03:27 PM
And how the hell is this even relevant at all? Trading doesn't break FST rules, so if he was trading this thread wouldn't even be here in the first place.

No one is condoning his actions, so an "even vote" in no way, means that we accept his practices. This "even vote" is simply regarding whether he should stay on FST, after he decided to break the forum rules. The thread, in no way, displays our opinions toward invite selling, simply toward his status as a member here.

So perhaps if you actually sat down for a while and actually thought about what the thread is for, you would realize we weren't "hypocritical fuckheads".

Whilst I dont usually bother to respond, nowhere does it say that he broke the rules of FST. My understanding of the first post is that he was caught being an invite seller(or offerer as the case may be), and those types are not wanted here, and was given a chance to plead his case to be able to stay here. How can it not be about the opinions of invite selling, thats the whole jist of the OP? paraphrasing: " I tried to trade, I got cause by Cabalo (presumably), I was gonna get kicked cause Im a seller, but Cabalo let me plead my case first."

That being said, to answer your question about the "hypocritical fuckheads" part. Trading is frowned upon here, no? Selling is even worse, no? So it follows that the same people who condemn people for trading are letting the OP back onto FST who attempted to sell invites.. which as we agreed is worse than trading.

The point being that why condemn someone for one thing but let them slide for a worse offense.

If I misread or misunderstood the OP due to my 4th grade education, please consider me an illiterate fuckhead.

megabyteme
12-16-2009, 03:39 PM
puckface,

There are a lot of "traders" among us. They are ostracized into their own sub-group, but are still members.

I cannot think of one known invite seller who is on FST. The OP was given the opportunity to plead his "case". Many spoke out against him being a member here at all. Others argued for disabled privileges. Some of us felt that he would not do that again and he was valuable enough to keep around. As I pointed out on page 1, he has been genuinely helpful to members here before any of this happened.

None of this means that anyone is going to risk their accounts by inviting the OP anywhere else. He will be able to post in threads, etc., but he will remain limited in the community. Ultimately, he will "pay" for his attempt/thought of invite selling.

As Rart said, this thread is about his ability to be a member, or not. No one has condoned anything.

Tv Controls you
12-16-2009, 03:55 PM
puckface,

There are a lot of "traders" among us. They are ostracized into their own sub-group, but are still members.

I cannot think of one known invite seller who is on FST. The OP was given the opportunity to plead his "case". Many spoke out against him being a member here at all. Others argued for disabled privileges. Some of us felt that he would not do that again and he was valuable enough to keep around. As I pointed out on page 1, he has been genuinely helpful to members here before any of this happened.

None of this means that anyone is going to risk their accounts by inviting the OP anywhere else. He will be able to post in threads, etc., but he will remain limited in the community. Ultimately, he will "pay" for his attempt/thought of invite selling.

As Rart said, this thread is about his ability to be a member, or not. No one has condoned anything.

If you do a member comparison between fst and torrentinvites, it would surprise you that there are more members from here there.

Also thanks for explaining the thread to puck

sez
12-16-2009, 05:39 PM
If you do a member comparison between fst and torrentinvites, it would surprise you that there are more members from here there.

well wow I think it just got real up in hurr.
Don't ask don't tell my ass.Names?nicks?especially of those that you know are actually sellers.
I've had this theory that most traders are actually sellers but I've never found a way to prove it although it stems from the fact that of the two invites are just but a fuckin commodity.
Time to let your star shine tvcy.
This could be it.

You ain't gotta make it public if you don't wanna,pm cabalo the det's.
If this ends well you can ditch this dumb tvcy handle(its actually a sentence lol) and create a new one that only the mods know about,it'll save you alot soci-elly trust me.

MadIrish
12-16-2009, 05:58 PM
From what I've read of it, this really is a very odd thread.

Sort of fascinating... sort of a car crash, can't decide which is more dominant.

It was a good idea to have it in many ways, but I'm not sure I've ever really seen this sort of 'democracy' on the internet work well, it usually just leaves the person who'd have to act on the results more uncertain than when they started. :)

I haven't voted as I'm really not sure, my forum head says a member shouldn't really be held responsible for something that happens elsewhere, especially if they've been prepared to enter into an open dialogue about their prior behaviour. I'm not really sure the op has broken FST rules.

My BT head says even the thought of invite selling is just so lame that person should just be fucked off whoever they are.

Not that I'm sure its a great deal worse than trading, you could even say someone who paid for an account might be less likely to abuse it than someone who traded their way in, but that's another discussion.

I think if it were up to me, I'd say that if TV Controls You was to stay on FST he shouldn't be allowed to participate in anything to do with invites. That means no trades, no giveway requests. and no giveaway offers either, in public or in private. He could probably circumvent those restrictions for a short time with effort but sooner or later someone would report him breaking them, and he'd be banned. If he stuck to them however and participated positively in the community in other ways then perhaps he could start to repair his reputation.

Just a thought.

cinephilia
12-16-2009, 06:19 PM
1) Torrentinvites is completely different than fst. A good thing to, as it is a scummy place, that I wish i was never associated with.

2) If money was my objective I would not have posted a giveaway here. If what your saying is true, I would have went to the trade section.

Trading and selling invites is a terrible thing I agree, as i despise both.

Even though money was not my objective, I was wrong for posting that thread on torrentinvites.
so what if they would have promoted you moderator ? would you still consider torrentinvites as a "scummy place" and invite selling as a "terrible thing" ?
nothing is less certain..

Tv Controls you
12-16-2009, 08:48 PM

well wow I think it just got real up in hurr.
Don't ask don't tell my ass.Names?nicks?especially of those that you know are actually sellers.
I've had this theory that most traders are actually sellers but I've never found a way to prove it although it stems from the fact that of the two invites are just but a fuckin commodity.
Time to let your star shine tvcy.
This could be it.

You ain't gotta make it public if you don't wanna,pm cabalo the det's.
If this ends well you can ditch this dumb tvcy handle(its actually a sentence lol) and create a new one that only the mods know about,it'll save you alot soci-elly trust me.

The only people I have found on both websites have been really inactive on this forum. I'm sure any big trader that sells, keeps both identities completely different, and some may even use a proxy depending on how anonymous they want to stay.

I pmed cabalo any who.

doctrine9128
12-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Hello World. I decided to join the community when i heard about this specific debate. i personally work with TVcontrolsyou and am not here just to stand up for him. I am merely here to share my take on this incident from a personally point of view, whereas i know the guy! TVcontrolsyou(TCY) and I were previously members on the well known what.cd. When TCY invited someone through the schools proxy I, the person who invited him, the person he was inviting, and TCY himself, were all banned. At this time TCY was very distraught and i could see how much he cared about this site. he had an incredible ratio, including the fact that it is difficult to acquire a decent ratio on what.cd. i was pissed i was banned for this guys stupidity and surely hated him for a while but not long after i was on waffles and so was he. TCY has a nice secondary income coming primarily from the internet through his websites. With this being said i can see it being possible that he did try to sell invites. Although none were ever sold, which i confirmed, i do believe what he did was way out of line. Private sites rely heavily on the community and users of the site and selling invites just allows a possible "hit-and-run" user to join. Surely i don't agree with this, but i know TCY too well. he quickly gained credibility on the site through becoming a power user as soon as possible. He even set up a seedbox in a closet at his house for god's sake! Since the whole situation TCY has been "a wreck" to say the least. If he is banned from this site he many have to commit another crime, the PURCHASING of music. Although i strongly disagree with his intent to sell i cannot see this happen to a friend. who are we, fellow piraters, to judge the legalities of another man's actions. TCY commited treason, betraying the site and the community who support it. On the other hand we ourselves would be hypocrites to say he broke the rules, while we ourselves are breaking the laws. Through reading each and every post in this thread, all 19 pages at the time, i came to a conclusion on this Case of treason. I feel that we as a community must vote to allow Tvcontrolsyou to keep his account. I feel it is best that we vote to give him full access to his account, without limitations, for one critical reason. if we vote to put limits on his account we are surely telling Waffle's mod's how to do their job. i suggest they are notified of his "crime" and allow them to decide his final punishment. I do think he should be punished, but at the hand of the site he betrayed. thank you

pone44
12-16-2009, 09:21 PM
I don't see how he could do that or put anyone in here in a bad spot if his privileges are revoked. Too many questions can be brought up in this situation. Sure the OP may regret his "attempted" invite sale but he could still do it in the future. His excuse made no sense to me at all. But it was not on this forum and if his he can't PM anyone, participate in the giveaway or trade section(Dp'ed), how could he hurt anyone here?

I haven't voted as I'm really not sure, my forum head says a member shouldn't really be held responsible for something that happens elsewhere, especially if they've been prepared to enter into an open dialogue about their prior behaviour. I'm not really sure the op has broken FST rules.

My BT head says even the thought of invite selling is just so lame that person should just be fucked off whoever they are.

I think if it were up to me, I'd say that if TV Controls You was to stay on FST he shouldn't be allowed to participate in anything to do with invites. That means no trades, no giveway requests. and no giveaway offers either, in public or in private. He could probably circumvent those restrictions for a short time with effort but sooner or later someone would report him breaking them, and he'd be banned. If he stuck to them however and participated positively in the community in other ways then perhaps he could start to repair his reputation.

Just a thought.

I agree. It was on another forum but is deceiving us here in a way. Could have just admitted it. Would have pegged him as a (attempted)invite seller but would be honest.

Rart
12-16-2009, 09:44 PM

Whilst I dont usually bother to respond, nowhere does it say that he broke the rules of FST. My understanding of the first post is that he was caught being an invite seller(or offerer as the case may be), and those types are not wanted here, and was given a chance to plead his case to be able to stay here. How can it not be about the opinions of invite selling, thats the whole jist of the OP? paraphrasing: " I tried to trade, I got cause by Cabalo (presumably), I was gonna get kicked cause Im a seller, but Cabalo let me plead my case first."

That being said, to answer your question about the "hypocritical fuckheads" part. Trading is frowned upon here, no? Selling is even worse, no? So it follows that the same people who condemn people for trading are letting the OP back onto FST who attempted to sell invites.. which as we agreed is worse than trading.

The point being that why condemn someone for one thing but let them slide for a worse offense.

If I misread or misunderstood the OP due to my 4th grade education, please consider me an illiterate fuckhead.

You bring up a good point about whether he actually broke FST rules, and TBH I'm not actually sure, it seems a little ambiguous. On the one hand he was selling invites, but it wasn't at FST. Then again, that doesn't say anything about whether he would continue to attempt this behavior on FST, and whether he is still wanted here.

But I just wanted to reiterate an earlier point: in no way are we letting him "slide" for his behavior. I'm pretty sure that the majority of the people in this thread don't, and never will agree with his behavior. If this thread was on the topic how immoral it is, I'm sure the backlash would be much heavier than a topic about trading. This thread is purely focused on whether he should remain a member at FST, which is why the general attitude may seem less harsh than it should be. He hadn't sold invites at FST, but at another forum, which seems to the mods as a gray area. Thus, they are allowing the users here decide whether he should stay, which may result in differing opinions.

Artemis
12-16-2009, 09:59 PM
The simple fact remains that TV is pleading his case because he got caught, not because he feels remorse for earlier actions, he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar by a mod here. It is not his remorse we are dealing with at all, and for a 25 year old to want to fit in and be a mod on a forum by selling invites is pretty pathetic ?
If he had come and pleaded his case because of earlier transgressions through a sense of moral duty it would be a different story and many have here over time, realised that they had done wrong and asked for the community's understanding, but that is not the case here, he is pleading his case because he got caught not because of genuine remorse. If Cabalo had not caught him in the act who knows what would have happened ?

Tv Controls you
12-16-2009, 10:05 PM
The simple fact remains that TV is pleading his case because he got caught, not because he feels remorse for earlier actions, he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar by a mod here. It is not his remorse we are dealing with at all, and for a 25 year old to want to fit in and be a mod on a forum by selling invites is pretty pathetic ?
If he had come and pleaded his case because of earlier transgressions through a sense of moral duty it would be a different story and many have here over time, realised that they had done wrong and asked for the community's understanding, but that is not the case here, he is pleading his case because he got caught not because of genuine remorse. If Cabalo had not caught him in the act who knows what would have happened ?

I am attempting to tell everyone that I would not have sold it. I even have evidence to back that up because I posted a giveaway here.
Your looking for further proof I can't provide. I can't send you a screenshot of my thoughts.

I posted the giveaway around one week and a half before being confronted by cabalo.

I think it is reasonable and quite obvious to see that at this time I had a change of heart.

megabyteme
12-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Hello World.[SNIP]who are we, fellow piraters, to judge the legalities of another man's actions. TCY commited treason, betraying the site and the community who support it. On the other hand we ourselves would be hypocrites to say he broke the rules, while we ourselves are breaking the laws. thank you

:lol:

We are an active community that has its own rules and norms.

As for "breaking the laws", most of what goes on here can be done at a local library. As long as no money is changing hands, there is no victim in this. If people are using the community to make a profit, we react.

Your attempt to sound intelligent has given me a headache. Please tell me you don't talk like this all the time and you have just seen Amistad too many times.:blink:

6SZFZ3Lg2JI

Tv Controls you
12-16-2009, 10:46 PM
omg lol I'm going to call him John Quincy Adams now lol.

Its even more funny that his name is doctrine, he is a lawyer and he doesn't know it.

doctrine9128
12-16-2009, 10:58 PM

Its even more funny that his name is doctrine, he is a lawyer and he doesn't know it.

Please don't turn this into a joke. You committed a heinous act to the world of private trackers. Even if you did offer a free give away many of us, the FST community, disagree with that. I'm beginning to reconsider my decision...

megabyteme
12-17-2009, 12:10 AM

Please don't turn this into a joke. You committed a heinous act to the world of private trackers. Even if you did offer a free give away many of us, the FST community, disagree with that. I'm beginning to reconsider my decision...

:lol: You do talk like that all the time.

BTW, "this" is not being turned into a joke. You are.

OMG, yer one of them fancy lads, aren't you?

DMuScu9OpfA

Villalltheway
12-17-2009, 12:17 AM

He should get the chair

Tv Controls you
12-17-2009, 12:39 AM

He should get the chair

I believe that is not legal in new jersey, rather its lethal injection. lol

megabyteme
12-17-2009, 12:41 AM
I thought in Jersey, they just beat ya with tire irons. :unsure:

Tv Controls you
12-17-2009, 12:41 AM
I thought in Jersey, they just beat ya with tire irons. :unsure:

You watch to much jersey shore lol.

▲ ▲

megabyteme
12-17-2009, 12:51 AM
Coming from a guy named "TV Controls You", that hurts. :( Actually, I am a product of 80's mafia/gangster movies. :)

I am finishing a Master's in Communication. Are you a media literacy advocate? Student? Informed consumer?

Tv Controls you
12-17-2009, 12:56 AM
Coming from a guy named "TV Controls You", that hurts. :( Actually, I am a product of 80's mafia/gangster movies. :)

I am finishing a Master's in Communication. Are you a media literacy advocate? Student? Informed consumer?

http://www.pissedonpolitics.com/fauxnews_450.png
http://landandpeople.bnp.org.uk/files/2009/11/bbclies-262x300.jpg

I hate media propaganda. News is just propaganda to scare people. Which makes them even listen more, its sick.

The worst recent issue was the swine flu, they had people so damn scared, they would have did anything.

I could go on for ages but I'll spare everyone.

F'in manipulating the masses.

If you watch tv.... your under control :P

megabyteme
12-17-2009, 01:08 AM
Could be a worthy topic for later.

sear
12-17-2009, 03:12 AM

Fucking oath.

I couldn't agree with you more, it's sickening.

Just a bit of history for anyone that's interested.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-oink-invites-seller-153256

There are better examples that illustrate my point but I can't be arsed trawling though all those old threads. I'll just say that there are plenty of sellers (just as there are staff) on FST and when they get caught they get banned...that's the rules of this board for as long as I've ever been a member ffs he got caught and now he's sorry...I bet he's sorry.

Tv Controls you
12-17-2009, 03:18 AM

Fucking oath.

I couldn't agree with you more, it's sickening.

Just a bit of history for anyone that's interested.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-oink-invites-seller-153256

There are better examples that illustrate my point but I can't be arsed trawling though all those old threads. I'll just say that there are plenty of sellers (just as there are staff) on FST and when they get caught they get banned...that's the rules of this board for as long as I've ever been a member ffs he got caught and now he's sorry...I bet he's sorry.

That guy actually sold the invite, where as I didn't. Also he sold on this site, my post was on a forum called torrentinvites (censored now?)

Lol I read through the post and that guy is crazy.

He sold 60 accounts on ebay, bought 1,000 friends on myspace (epic failure), and then tried to say that selling it was donations lol.

*hey stoi:)

megabyteme
12-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Yes, people are normally banned for being known invite sellers, but this case has a couple of differences. The first, is that he never went through with the sale. And second, this kid was willing to take his lumps from the FST community- and he has. Most would just accept their ban and move on.

This case is largely about making a dumb move. He will be punished for that long-term. He won't be invited anywhere. Everyone is aware of his story. If he is ever bold enough to request an invite here, I am absolutely CERTAIN that cine and Cabalo will remember this long after the kid gets his 5th star. Anyone who invites him will be risking their accounts. The mods certainly don't want him on their sites. Like the kid, or not, I am not going to stick my neck out that far. Who would?

I am sympathetic to the kid because he has been willing to go through this thread AND he took time to help other members before all this happened. That to me gives him (just) enough credibility. Would someone have my sympathies if they had been successful in selling an invite? Probably not. If they had not helped other members here prior to "getting caught"? No.

Regardless of the outcome, his freedoms here are very limited. He'll get to read and make posts.

TVCY is probably the closest thing we have here to a "registered sex offender". The community knows of his "attempt" and that he is unlikely to be a repeat offender. We'll keep an eye on him and limit his access to things that could lead him to trouble.

sear
12-17-2009, 08:07 AM
Oh gtfo...

what's wrong with you lot. So he's willing to take his lumps from the fst community...well if his IP hadn't already been passed around like a two dollar whore then I would say that's the lumps he needs to take.

HE MADE A POST OFFERING TO SELL AN INVITE. You don't do that by accident and you don't do that as a newb. You do it as a player. That's what this guy is...and well if he isn't and an repentant gets killed, then so be it. Better safe than sorry and have someone like that lurking around.

He could have 100 dupe accounts. Don't be fooled. When you've been around torrenting for a while you'll know what I mean. If it smells fishy then it is fishy...this is the internet ffs there is no REAL proof you have to go with your gut.

So just to end this...I would GB you in a second if it hadn't already happened.

Ewwwyourface
12-17-2009, 08:44 AM
how the fuck is selling an invite different from cheating like that anon-sbi guy lmfao

sez
12-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Oh gtfo...

what's wrong with you lot. So he's willing to take his lumps from the fst community...well if his IP hadn't already been passed around like a two dollar whore then I would say that's the lumps he needs to take.

HE MADE A POST OFFERING TO SELL AN INVITE. You don't do that by accident and you don't do that as a newb. You do it as a player. That's what this guy is...and well if he isn't and an repentant gets killed, then so be it. Better safe than sorry and have someone like that lurking around.

He could have 100 dupe accounts. Don't be fooled. When you've been around torrenting for a while you'll know what I mean. If it smells fishy then it is fishy...this is the internet ffs there is no REAL proof you have to go with your gut.

So just to end this...I would GB you in a second if it hadn't already happened.

You don't do that by accident and you don't do that as a newb. You do it as a player.
That am inclined to agree with but as you've already pointed out,when there is no proof you have an option to size a situation and go with your gut.You've clearly done that and I as well as those who've voted that he stays have done so only that we are concluding differently and there is clearly nothing wrong with that.

Unless somebody provides more links or screenies of him actually being a seasoned seller then I think the one screenie that is available doesn't hold and still qualifies for an error in judgement in the manner that he's explained it.

megabyteme
12-17-2009, 09:47 AM
Nobody is saying he shouldn't be globally banned, either. I assumed that would happen as soon as this thread was started. This is about his (very limited use) of FST.

To continue with my "sex offender" analogy...everyone knows about him AND now it is known that he is not allowed to go near school or playgrounds. He's been castrated and put on public display. As long as he continues to use the same name, we will all know his story.

Considering all that HAS come about from this, his membership here is fairly moot. What's he going to do, corrupt the Lounge members? Post scandalous comments in the "News" section? Spread his anti-Fox News propaganda?

As for the "Player" moniker, I think he has shown that he sucks at keeping a low-profile. He got busted trying to sell his first "joint". Pimp got beat up by his first Ho. Gangster forgot to load his Glock. Thug tried to take an old lady's purse and got maced.

We cold only hope that all wanna-be's werre so inept. :lol:

lovato
12-17-2009, 12:47 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/excelerater/CloseThreadButton.jpg

TrollinThunder
12-17-2009, 02:02 PM
I believe in second chances.

IdolEyes787
12-17-2009, 02:06 PM
Nobody is saying he shouldn't be globally banned, either. I assumed that would happen as soon as this thread was started. This is about his (very limited use) of FST.

To continue with my "sex offender" analogy...everyone knows about him AND now it is known that he is not allowed to go near school or playgrounds. He's been castrated and put on public display. As long as he continues to use the same name, we will all know his story.

You are going by the assumption that anyeveryone reads what other people have to say.We both know that isn't true.
Half the people won't ever bother to read the second last post.:dabs:

megabyteme
12-17-2009, 02:20 PM
I agree you are right on that one, Idol. I have made a few posts regarding my twins with the assumption that my friends here would see the posts. When I talk to them via PM later they apparently did not see the posts because they all ask the same question- "do you know what you are going to have". I have posted that in 2 or three threads.

So maybe the disabled privs is the way to go. It will keep him from the BT areas and keep people from contacting him via PM.

Or we could just stamp "child rapist" on his avy and not let him change it. :D

Tv Controls you
12-17-2009, 02:51 PM

You are going by the assumption that anyeveryone reads what other people have to say.We both know that isn't true.

If everyone read what I would have said the vote would be different too. Also I am not trying to do anything slick, so I would gladly link to this thread in my signature or maybe as stated before change my title.

sheriff 01
12-17-2009, 03:26 PM

Considering all that HAS come about from this, his membership here is fairly moot. What's he going to do, corrupt the Lounge members? Post scandalous comments in the "News" section? Spread his anti-Fox News propaganda?

As for the "Player" moniker, I think he has shown that he sucks at keeping a low-profile. He got busted trying to sell his first "joint". Pimp got beat up by his first Ho. Gangster forgot to load his Glock. Thug tried to take an old lady's purse and got maced.

You sir, have won the prize for most comedic post in this thread.
:lol::lol::lol:
:hooray::hooray::hooray:
:clap::clap::clap:

megabyteme
12-17-2009, 04:30 PM
:D Thanks, sheriff :D

sez
12-17-2009, 05:42 PM

You sir, have won the prize for most comedic post in this thread.
:lol::lol::lol:
:hooray::hooray::hooray:
:clap::clap::clap:

couldn't agree more :lol:
it would be so super cool if you were the same megabyteme from projectw ;)

megabyteme
12-17-2009, 05:48 PM
I have never heard of that before, sez. What is it? I assume someone has the same user name that I do.

You got me curious.

sez
12-17-2009, 07:01 PM
I have never heard of that before, sez. What is it? I assume someone has the same user name that I do.

You got me curious.

yeah its a nick match :).He is a mod on that legendary warez board.

megabyteme
12-17-2009, 07:10 PM
That's cool. I've never come across anyone else using it. Thanks for the heads-up. Does he spell it all lower-case? Any variations?

At least he's not an infamous trader/seller or psychopath. :)

Karun
12-17-2009, 07:57 PM
People can make mistakes. But everybody must to learn a lesson from mistakes. I want to beleive TVCY will never do this again.:ermm:

Ewwwyourface
12-17-2009, 10:07 PM
the kid sold invites and tried to apologize on fst a forum which has a special section for users to trade invites lmfao im crying lolol

7th
12-17-2009, 10:44 PM
still? =/

sheriff 01
12-17-2009, 10:49 PM
the kid sold invites and tried to apologize on fst a forum which has a special section for users to trade invites lmfao im crying lolol

Thats the spirit, at least the op gave you a good chuckle and cheered you up. ;)

sear
12-18-2009, 01:55 AM
how the fuck is selling an invite different from cheating like that anon-sbi guy lmfao

It's not and anon is imo worse than this guy. Not because he's a cheater but because he enables/encourages it and is a major actor on the cheating scene whereas this guy is obviously not.

@sez, I agree there's nothing wrong with holding an opinion or making a judgement...I just disagree that's all.

:lol: that's pretty witty, but consider this. He could be the junky that stands up in court and says yes I'm a junky I'll go to rehab and I'm sorry because he knows he'll get a lesser sentence. It happens every day.

I'll just repeat. He came clean after he was caught.

I will :dabs:

IMHO selling crosses a line.

I haven't shared the IP of every kid I've caught trading. Far from it I think people should get a second chance and I would only inform other trackers if I thought someone was a serial trader or ran a trading ring. When it comes to selling however it's an automatic global ban and on FST it used to mean ostracization.

Tv Controls you
12-18-2009, 02:07 AM
I haven't shared the IP of every kid I've caught trading. Far from it I think people should get a second chance and I would only inform other trackers if I thought someone was a serial trader or ran a trading ring. When it comes to selling however it's an automatic global ban and on FST it used to mean ostracization.

At the darkest perception of my incident I attempted to sell an invite, which I believe is alot different than selling an invite and receiving money.

But in all reality selling is happening on this forum

Steam accounts to Trade for invites/accounts
Reason Im trading this is because I no longer play css,1.6 ect Ive had steam uninstalled for awhile now lols. Anyways the games on the account are

Steam account 1 Games: Half Life 2, Counter Strike Source, Hl2M HL2 LostCoast, Hl2 episode 1 & episode 2, TeamFortress 2
Steam account 2 Games: cs,hl2,cz

If you want proof ill up some screens both accounts are not vac banned and legit. pst in this thread with offers or pm me..

Only after these trackers : PolishTracker, IPLAY, Waffles What.cd, FTN(can offer more steams for this) & SCC

Take a look, he is willing to offer more "steams" lol.

steam is just a way of converting money into an account that can be traded, and then resold for money.
If those "steams" aren't enough he is willing to get more (most likely buy another account)

So if I wanted to "trade" for an ftn invite I would spend $100 dollar in steams then come to the trading forum??? Selling Incognito

Seer I'd like to hear your thoughts on such trades, as you seem like a straight forward guy.

Slickerey
12-18-2009, 02:09 AM
The banned option wins by nine posts. :pinch:

Tv Controls you
12-18-2009, 02:12 AM

60% want me to stay

40% want me out

megabyteme
12-18-2009, 02:17 AM
At the darkest perception of my incident I attempted to sell an invite, which I believe is alot different than selling an invite and receiving money.

But in all reality selling is happening on this forum

Steam accounts to Trade for invites/accounts
Reason Im trading this is because I no longer play css,1.6 ect Ive had steam uninstalled for awhile now lols. Anyways the games on the account are

Steam account 1 Games: Half Life 2, Counter Strike Source, Hl2M HL2 LostCoast, Hl2 episode 1 & episode 2, TeamFortress 2
Steam account 2 Games: cs,hl2,cz

If you want proof ill up some screens both accounts are not vac banned and legit. pst in this thread with offers or pm me..

Only after these trackers : PolishTracker, IPLAY, Waffles What.cd, FTN(can offer more steams for this) & SCC

Take a look, he is willing to offer more "steams" lol.

steam is just a way of converting money into an account that can be traded, and then resold for money.
If those "steams" aren't enough he is willing to get more (most likely buy another account)

So if I wanted to "trade" for an ftn invite I would spend $100 dollar in steams then come to the trading forum??? Selling Incognito

Seer I'd like to hear your thoughts on such trades, as you seem like a straight forward guy.

That's pretty cleaver for a "naive" kid...:huh: Perhaps I underestimated you. I certainly would not have known how to get money out of a "steam" account.

I, too, would like to hear sear's comments on this new piece of info.

Rart
12-18-2009, 02:19 AM
Or 44% want you to get out, 21% want you to stay with severe reservations, and 36% want you to stay.

Don't try to skew the results :dabs:

Tv Controls you
12-18-2009, 02:23 AM
The question poses a hidden bias as there are two questions for me to stay, where as there is only one to be kicked. Therefore it spreads out the votes of people who want me to stay, giving me a disadvantage in a sense.

Although I would have to say that people who voted for me to stay, would also vote for me to stay with disabled privileges.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 02:27 AM
And don't forget the part where some people that voted for you to stay have gone on record saying that they wished they had voted no originally.

Rart
12-18-2009, 02:30 AM
You could also say that those who voted that you could stay with disabled privs would have voted that you get out if disabled privs wasn't an option.

To MBM: I think he's referring to the fact that steam accounts have an inherent monetary value, and can be "resold" for value. Then again, with that logic trading is "selling" as well because, as you said, you can donate to receive invites, then "sell" them back and regain the monetary value. You could go even further and claim that all trades are "selling" items as inherently all trades attach monetary values to items in order to ensure that all the users benefit from said trade.

Most likely however those are phished accounts that will probably get retrieved or disabled soon after the trade. Their "value" is next to nothing and I really wouldn't consider them to be of any "worth". Up to semantics I guess.

Slickerey
12-18-2009, 02:32 AM

60% want me to stay

40% want me out

If you had looked closer, then you would know that only 36% want you, 20% want you with disabled privileges, and 43% want you out.

Tv Controls you
12-18-2009, 02:38 AM
You could also say that those who voted that you could stay with disabled privs would have voted that you get out if disabled privs wasn't an option.

To MBM: I think he's referring to the fact that steam accounts have an inherent monetary value, and can be "resold" for value. Then again, with that logic trading is "selling" as well because, as you said, you can donate to receive invites, then "sell" them back and regain the monetary value. You could go even further and claim that all trades are "selling" items as inherently all trades attach monetary values to items in order to ensure that all the users benefit from said trade.

Most likely however those are phished accounts that will probably get retrieved or disabled soon after the trade. Their "value" is next to nothing and I really wouldn't consider them to be of any "worth". Up to semantics I guess.

I'm saying if vote to stay wasn't an option, the logical thing to pick would be vote to stay with disabled privs.

Also steam accounts do have money worth, just search ebay for them. Some go for around 60-80 dollars. And I think the assumption that they will get disabled soon, is negligent to the whole point.

Steam trades is just a way to convert your money.

If you had looked closer, then you would know that only 36% want you, 20% want you with disabled privileges, and 43% want you out.

yes thats 56% that want me to stay
and 44% that want me gone.

sorry my math was not exact.

Rart
12-18-2009, 02:54 AM
I'm saying if vote to stay wasn't an option, the logical thing to pick would be vote to stay with disabled privs.

Also steam accounts do have money worth, just search ebay for them. Some go for around 60-80 dollars. And I think the assumption that they will get disabled soon, is negligent to the whole point.

And notice that none of those auctions have bids on them. A quick couple of searches in google can do wonders, steam accounts are worth dirt as they are filled with phished, VAC disabled, disabled, or retrieved accounts. And that isn't negligent to the point, they aren't worth anything because of that, and as such don't have a monetary value.

And for just as many people that would turn from "stay" to "disabled privs", just as many people would turn from "disabled privs" to "get out". Either way, you can't spin the data like that.

Tv Controls you
12-18-2009, 03:00 AM

And notice that none of those auctions have bids on them. A quick couple of searches in google can do wonders, steam accounts are worth dirt as they are filled with phished, VAC disabled, disabled, or retrieved accounts. And that isn't negligent to the point, they aren't worth anything because of that, and as such don't have a monetary value.

And for just as many people that would turn from "stay" to "disabled privs", just as many people would turn from "disabled privs" to "get out". Either way, you can't spin the data like that.

W.e about the vote, lets discuss this selling issue. Its not my position to say how the administration judges the poll.

Quick scan on ebay, found these. Take note on last one!!! Only one game for $25!!!!!!

Its definitely a way to launder money.
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8135/steam1g.png
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6741/steam2n.png
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8450/steam3.png

kurdt
12-18-2009, 03:04 AM
people selling invites using steam as a proxy to launder the profits should be banned /discussion

whiteboy
12-18-2009, 03:09 AM
Yah who cares TV, you just keep trying to change the topic here. When is this thread ending ? Is there a time limit?

Tv Controls you
12-18-2009, 03:23 AM
Yah who cares TV, you just keep trying to change the topic here. When is this thread ending ? Is there a time limit?

*edit, its listed at the top now

Looking for a rapidshare account...
Have HDbits invite on December 21st...

What about that....

Instead of saying selling for $15 dollars he says he wants a rapid share account.
So for $15 dollars anyone can get into hdbits???? Is this not selling?

anyone can go and buy a premium account right now, and have a hdbits invite on the 21st....

This may even be easier to launder money in as it sells alot more frequently and easily.

what about:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-steam-account-383078
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-ptngfttl-for-csscs16-378299/?highlight=steam
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-waffles-and-more-for-steamacc-372820/?highlight=steam

The one guy only trades with steam accounts it seems.. A little fishy hummm??

Invite sellers, selling in broad day light.

sear
12-18-2009, 05:11 AM
Yes that's selling too just like trading a seedbox for an invite and it's shit. I could go on and on about this but staff here know how I feel about that kind of thing. There was many an argument about it back in the day.

Basically it's selling they deserve to be banned but the powers that be on this board won't stop it because they don't want to. Though I think trading for rapidshare accounts was/is banned.

Cabalo
12-18-2009, 06:43 AM
Ok, I think that's enough discussion around here.
I'm sure this thread could go on and on, but we would be going around in circles.

There are several valid interpretations of the current issue. And I underline, valid, that were discussed on the thread. The poll itself, let's face it, is a close tie. Technically, ~60% of the people who voted defend he shouldn't be banned. (there are a shitload of interpretations, but let's stand by that one)

My interpretation of the facts, after reading the whole thread twice (sux to be mod on these occasions :(): TVCY indeed proposed a sale, at a shite forum where invite selling is condoned and even encouraged. :dry:
Later, he admitted he did it with the intent of potentially becoming staff there, as another thread he opened suggests. He also admitted he hadn't the intention on going ahead with the sale, but that I truly find hard to believe. It's a subjective interpretation, and I think the whole majority here agrees on this one.

His registration date there is previous to the one he has here, so I feel inclined to believe (I'm a soft heart) that something he learned while being here. Hopefully, something positive.

Technically speaking, there aren't evidences he sold anything, but I bet 99% of the sellers caught out there were banned just for merely mentioning the word "sale". Nothing to object.

The line comes when it has to be decided if we take in account what the users do outside of FST. Clearly, there isn't a simple answer to this problem, and common sense often dictates the course of action.

What must prevail? Or what should we try to achieve on this particular case?
Banning the member is a false solution. It isn't either a solution to FST, and neither to the trackers potentially affected (all of them). It isn't a solution to FST, because clever asses know how to cover their tracks and get back in. After all, this site is open signup. Usually, their life span is quite short, if the other users play it smart and report shady situations. More than that, though your usual BT mods are always on the lookout, can be sometimes a matter of gut feeling and a LOT of research. There's some very advanced tools at our disposal, but they can never replace personal judgment when doubts arise.
It isn't a solution to the trackers either, because obviously there are more places out there than FST. All we'd achieve would be a regretful person, that isn't going to leave BT because he was banned here. A person that wouldn't have any reasons not to sell, who had learned from his mistakes, and decided to play it smart this time. Harder to catch maybe. That wouldn't have helped a bit the trackers.

By allowing him to stay, and thus not having to run and hide, while jeopardizing everyone's security, I personally believe he can be nurtured here to correct his ways. I'm sure he will keep his word of closing his account at that ugly site, and at any other similar one he might be a member at. I haven't dug this out yet, but I will.
Allowing him to stay, while on a somewhat long probation period, is the course of action that will be taken.

I hope you understand this is being done for the whole greater of the community, not only FST's interests. Some will agree with me, some won't. Some will say FST shelters sellers (it's trendy to badmouth this place on "leet" IRC channels), some will say FST is trying to avoid a potentially bigger problem for everyone. Some see farther than others do.

This might not be the solution some were hoping for, but I'm all for second chances. Users that have clearly harmed FST, like bumrocks did, and constantly lied to us, were given a second chance, from some of you who are now voting to ban TVCY. I find that hypocrite, to say the least. Factually, TVCY didn't harm in any way FST, yet. And we're trying to avoid that it might happen, and avoiding harm to the trackers.

For a conclusion, the user wasn't caught attempting to sell here. It was somewhere else. If he'd attempted to do it here, this thread wouldn't have been open in the first place.

Now, I could close this, but I won't, unless this isn't going anywhere.

kurdt
12-18-2009, 07:11 AM
disabled privs is the way to go! good choice, it's he one i voted for :) - option with least votes wins!

Benjamin
12-18-2009, 07:17 AM
I think it is obvious that at this point my intentions were not with money

Sure :lol:

I really could care less if you sell invites or not dude, if you're truly sorry you should be apologizing to the waffles staff. I would've voted to let you stay with disabled privs incase you try to exploit the newbies here, I see that's already been done. Take it easy.

Tv Controls you
12-18-2009, 12:02 PM
Ok, guys, you won! As you cannot read the rules prior to do anything, here is the deal:

changing user name = $10 USD
deleting account = $5 USD

What should I do?

Untill you decide cabalo, I'm changing every post to periods

sez
12-18-2009, 01:47 PM
Well this is embarrassing.Just let that account be tvcy,its existence or non-existence is inconsequential.
What you need is a fresh start.Once the dp has been removed you could always create a new account,history tells us that there is no redemption on fst so don't sweat it.
Personally I don't think you are an invite seller,however only you and you alone knows this for sure.
A fresh start means losing all those accounts you ever bought(assuming you did) as well as those you ever sold on(assuming you did).

yjSLoz_9dI8stop listening to loo wayne :P

puckface
12-18-2009, 02:03 PM
Why have the fucking poll if youre going to disregard it? Once again Ill use the word. Hypocrites.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Why have the fucking poll if youre going to disregard it?

Entertainment value?
Btw since the poll was first opened it's become apparent that TVCY is hardly a noob at bt and as such probably did what he did with a total understanding of what invite selling meant .
@puckface since I did not create the poll and have not wavered in my opinion( although Cabalo does make some very good points) I hardly see any personal hypocrisy here.

As for trading/invite selling that goes on at this site .Nothing short of allowing mods access to PMs ,which ain't going happen, will ever totally stop it .