PDA

View Full Version : Good foreign trackers - Underrated

RainRoofer
12-16-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm amazed how good is torrents.ru, I find there something I would never expect to find, really amazing tracker.

So I was wondering are there also some good trackers foreign origin ? It can be russian, bulgarian I don't care just want to see what's there to offer : )

zedex
12-16-2009, 12:17 PM
zamunda , areana.bg , demonoid , partis

sez
12-16-2009, 01:27 PM
PT

It depends on the black person, just like it depends on the white person. Most of the black people I like though tend to "act white" (i.e. they don't have really baggy clothes, only listen to rap, etc).
i.e he aint racist :lol:

Totti
12-16-2009, 01:32 PM
try out tti then they are very good

karachidude
12-16-2009, 01:34 PM
gamato :D

merwais
12-16-2009, 01:50 PM
torrents.ru is for Russian ;)

all movies are in Russian language + softwares also :P

cinephilia
12-16-2009, 03:25 PM
torrents.ru is for Russian ;)

all movies are in Russian language + softwares also :P
huh? looks like you're not member there, torrents.ru has really all kind of content..

ose
12-16-2009, 03:54 PM
torrents.ru has really all kind of content..

true like music section :)

or R5 multisubs DVD9's

lol87
12-16-2009, 03:59 PM
I'm amazed how good is torrents.ru, I find there something I would never expect to find, really amazing tracker.

The only problem is that their homepage is in Russian and written with Cyrillic letters. I have honestly no idea of what I'm doing when I'm trying to use that page.

Maybe torrents.ru should consider making their webpage into 2 different languages. The webpage should give people language options, such as one web is in Russian and one in English.

cinephilia
12-16-2009, 04:37 PM

The only problem is that their homepage is in Russian and written with Cyrillic letters. I have honestly no idea of what I'm doing when I'm trying to use that page.

Maybe torrents.ru should consider making their webpage into 2 different languages. The webpage should give people language options, such as one web is in Russian and one in English.
use the search box in the top right corner...

lol87
12-16-2009, 09:10 PM
use the search box in the top right corner...

Yeah, I tried that. I got the message: Вы должны ввести имя и пароль

anon
12-16-2009, 09:12 PM
Meaning "you need to enter an username and password" - are you logged in?

cinephilia
12-16-2009, 09:16 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/wkpee1.png

username - password

7th
12-16-2009, 09:26 PM
Meaning "you need to enter an username and password" - are you logged in?

LOL... I did find 4 torrents that I couldn't find anywhere else... the problem was to create an account and use it uhauhauhauahua :lol:

it was totally crazy... after that I just putted my account to a ratio above 1.0 and stopped using it until the next time I need it :P

Probably will be banned for inactivity though :(

susiserken
12-16-2009, 09:32 PM
Most trackers i use are foreign exept norbits and nortv so i wouldnt know where to start :P

kukushka
12-16-2009, 10:44 PM
they won't do it. they're targetting only for a russian-speaking users so at least for now they don't have to deal with riaa and other shit, only with local distributors (and there's a lot of content forbidden to upload there like ms or adobe stuff...)

lol87
12-17-2009, 07:29 AM
Well, then I would certainly not use torrents.ru since there would be too much trouble to understand the content.

BuglKhan
12-17-2009, 03:02 PM
http://www.partis.si/registracija

cinephilia
12-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Well, then I would certainly not use torrents.ru since there would be too much trouble to understand the content.
content is far from being russian-only.

lol87
12-17-2009, 06:13 PM

When I'm talking about the content, then I'm refering to the website only. I'm not refering to torrents.

cinephilia
12-17-2009, 06:20 PM

When I'm talking about the content, then I'm refering to the website only. I'm not refering to torrents.
is that so difficult to type a word or two in a searchbox? :huh: