PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood Of The Wolf Prequel

Wrongturn
10-13-2003, 09:22 PM
Brotherhood of the wolf was one of the best movies i have ever seen story line plot start ending it was complet package and how good is mark dacascos he kickass . i reconmend if you havent seen it watch it or if you have seen it watch it again 9.5 out of 10 :D

Alucard1475
10-14-2003, 12:30 AM
I expected it to be a good martial arts film, but all they do is run after some animal which kills the people. Some of the fight scenes were great. They should have put some more of that.

Guillaume
10-14-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Wrongturn@13 October 2003 - 22:22
Brotherhood of the wolf was one of the best movies
Mmmmm... Now I'm wondering how many movies you've seen... :P

Don't take this as an insult to your intelligence, but don't an american-indian guy doing kungfu in 18th century France strike you as very unlikely...

but all they do is run after some animal which kills the people.
That's the only realistic part in the movie, since there really was an animal which killed a lot of people...

Wrongturn
10-14-2003, 04:11 AM
none taken dude. everyone can have a opinoin thats what forums are all about i just thought it was a realy good moie it was diffrent and it had a new style about the film that was very impressive i understand it not everyones tast ..i have seen thousounds of movies some of my other fav are >we were soldiers , apocalypse now, john q,remeber the titans, tombstone ,wrongturn, wishmaster, neverending story,friday the 13th part 3,6,8,9.,milo and ottis, jerry maguire,hellraiser 1,2,3,5.finding nimo,lion king,boy who could fly,how to lose a guy in 10 days ,terminator 1,2....-3 was a kinda let down , beowolf,halloween 1,4.h20. ,the rock, highlander 1 . 2 weeks notice,.28days . i could go on for days but anyway thats just my tast in movies