PDA

View Full Version : best tracker still alive....

Swepsycho
12-20-2009, 01:08 PM
vote people :)

redMonster
12-20-2009, 01:08 PM
TTC obv

Swepsycho
12-20-2009, 01:10 PM
wat is ttc current stats? is invites avlaible now? all info is nice....

redMonster
12-20-2009, 01:11 PM
wat is ttc current stats? is invites avlaible now? all info is nice....see my signature

Slickerey
12-20-2009, 01:29 PM
The best tracker still alive is a tracker that you're not a part of.

The_Martinator
12-20-2009, 01:30 PM
+1 for TTC.

Members: unknown.

That's how 1337 it is.

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 01:50 PM
I think that we can all agree on this one.

http://unlimitedwriter.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/mantracker.jpg

Also this

http://www.mywiinews.com/wp-content/uploads/nincostume17.jpg

Slickerey
12-20-2009, 01:57 PM
+1 for TTC.

Members: unknown.

That's how 1337 it is.

No comment. :lol:

megabyteme
12-20-2009, 02:02 PM
I've heard that the Aboriginals have some great skills. Ofc, any of the "still-existing" nomadic and hunter/gather groups are going to be quite adept at it.

Great question, swe! Glad to see you back. What makes you interested in such a lost art? You going hunting for reindeer or karibu this year?

Swift
12-20-2009, 02:04 PM
so far hdbits :p

karachidude
12-20-2009, 02:08 PM
IPT is the best tracker for me and then digital hive :D

emperorIX
12-20-2009, 02:48 PM
I think that we can all agree on this one.

http://unlimitedwriter.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/mantracker.jpg

+1 :thumbsup:

Mantracker is by far the best tracker still alive!

brento
12-20-2009, 02:53 PM
swepsycho is back!!!

n00bz0r
12-20-2009, 02:55 PM
one you aren't a member of..

:snooty:

IdolEyes787
12-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Maybe we should get TV Controls you to make a poll.

Then we could all debate it seriously ad infinitum , eventually come to some comprise that no one is really happy with and then not do anything about it.

sez
12-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Yo dawg,I herd you like trackers so I put a tracker (http://tracker.shellife.eu/) in your tracker (http://shellife.eu/) so you can seed while you seed.

anon
12-20-2009, 04:46 PM
best tracker still alive....

Well, it depends on what kind of content you're interested on. But assuming mainstream stuff and that I can only choose one option, I'd go for TL.

kilopull
12-20-2009, 08:47 PM
i think bitmetv

ovisan
12-20-2009, 08:50 PM
The best tracker still alive :) is the one where you download and post in their forums every day.

zonta
12-20-2009, 09:22 PM
tl or scc or ipt

ovisan
12-20-2009, 10:33 PM
tl or scc or ipt

:pinch:
or all those >lvl 2 innit?
One of them in defo the best

b3owulf
12-21-2009, 03:25 PM
tl or scc or ipt
Or What or Waffles or TT or elek or <any other tracker>.

memo
12-21-2009, 04:27 PM
Sct ^^

anon
12-21-2009, 04:58 PM
Sct ^^

I hope you're joking :P

Rigel9
12-21-2009, 05:57 PM
skittles all the way :thumbsup:

BobFromAccounting
12-21-2009, 06:32 PM
I'd say ****, %*%%*, and ~~#%~$&^+*~. Their pretimes lately have been p00ning TV and SCC and they always have max speed! I bet they all have the same source since they're so equally fast!

sear
12-22-2009, 01:47 AM
Really there is no best tracker...they all bring something different to the table, though of course some are better at what they do than others.

I can't believe I gave a serious answer. I should have my head examined.

Enlightened
12-22-2009, 03:03 AM
My signature tells it all.....LOL

grow4dough
12-22-2009, 04:18 PM
enlightened what is your avatar... "I love rape"?

some people might argue that he is propping himself up but i just see a man pinning some helpless woman to the ground and raping her. shame on you.

l33tpirata13
12-22-2009, 04:21 PM
i would say it depends on what you are after......

Karel
12-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Torrentleech

firestone
12-22-2009, 06:36 PM
*General tracker:::Torrentleech
*tv tracker::: BitmeTV
*Music tracker:::Whatcd>>stmusic

Enlightened
12-22-2009, 07:05 PM

some people might argue that he is propping himself up but i just see a man pinning some helpless woman to the ground and raping her. shame on you.
U must be "some" of those people that are NOT "Enlightened",that will perceive it that way...:whistling
There is NO "Reality", only "perception".....I'm sorry is that too...deep for yeah, .LOL:yup::yup::yup:

ExtraDry
12-22-2009, 07:57 PM
The rabbit replacement, got as invite their seems a great community

Burnsy
12-22-2009, 08:02 PM

That's quite disturbing you would get that from that avatar :blink:

pone44
12-22-2009, 08:19 PM
Are you high or something? :wacko:
What does your nick mean?

You have a sick mind.

megabyteme
12-22-2009, 08:34 PM
And here I thought Enlightened was just promoting Inter-gender Wrestling. I just saw it as a "ground and pound". :idunno:

Homage to Andy Kaufman with euphemism thrown in :)

Enlightened
12-22-2009, 09:21 PM
And here I thought Enlightened was just promoting Inter-gender Wrestling. I just saw it as a "ground and pound". :idunno:

Homage to Andy Kaufman with euphemism thrown in :)

Here Is another "Sick Santa Puppy", just look at your Avatar, that is a F**kin Sick Pup...
Why Do ppl always gets off the Topic, I guess U like Drama, from your last Post attacking the other guy.get a F**kin life, DOG!!:frusty::frusty::frusty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

megabyteme
12-22-2009, 09:26 PM
Ever hear of Andy Kaufman?

You have completely misinterpreted my comment. I'm on your side here.

And I will have you know that is a very healthy puppy...:snooty:

The_Martinator
12-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Man on the Moon is a good movie indeed. Didn't see Kaufman, though.

megabyteme
12-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Anyone who saw Man on the Moon should get my reference to Andy's wrestling "career". :)

jimmyg123
12-22-2009, 09:51 PM
REVTT and TL, For O day and bitmetv is great for tv shows old and new, especially older tv shows that are currently not on the air.

TrollinThunder
12-23-2009, 12:20 AM
SCC or FSC depending on which tracker dying had an impact on your routine.

IdolEyes787
12-23-2009, 12:24 AM
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.^^

merwais
12-23-2009, 06:04 AM
My old grand Father Torrent .com :P

The_Martinator
12-23-2009, 07:08 AM
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.^^

Saw that one too. Meh, I guess it was good in a sense that it's not your typical romantic movie. Carrey was one of myfavs growing up. Had Dumb & Dumber on VHS. Must have watched it at least a 100 times.

PS: Man on the moon was the first DVD I ever owned. Picked by my mom for I think my 15th birthday, lol.

Felixer
12-23-2009, 07:10 AM
[General]
ScT: R.I.P
TL, IPT are all good, rich content & long retention, most recommended for ordinary users;
SCC with good pre but in general content not as resourceful as TL;
RevTT/CZTeam with open signup recently, serve only as backup;
Daemonoid, if you can't find stuff in other trackers, search here;
TTC, I still don't know if its a real tracker or not, so means nothing to me :P

Musik: What, Waffles
ELearn: Bitme
TV: BitmeTV
HD: I don't dl hd, theyr hd killers :P

nucks2424
12-23-2009, 07:51 AM
no hd,
I can't watch anything but. I'm surprised GFT doesn't get mentioned more. I guess not many people posting have accounts. Has all the regular stuff with no ratio and great pretimes and good speed.

TTaKiK
12-23-2009, 08:25 AM
Best tracker-TorrentVault

Detale
12-23-2009, 08:56 AM
TTC Shirley

kurdt
12-23-2009, 09:39 AM

anyone know what this one is?

antrax34130
12-23-2009, 11:42 AM

iTs?

and for ttc, no infos no proofs so no ttc

FACE_TO_FACE
12-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Tl

ugk4life
12-23-2009, 04:37 PM
TL is easily the best tracker. Easy to keep a good ratio, and nice pre-times... All of that plus a great commmunity! Demonoid is number 2 (my 1st "private" tracker)

Detale
12-23-2009, 05:56 PM

If you do a search here you can find a pic of the interface. It was a long time ago but it was posted.

I have been a member since it began as well as many others on FST. Mostly no one comes forward because of the swarm of Pm's and such. The secrecy of the site has been well kept and turned into an urban legend which is really the best thing for people not to believe in it and maintain the secrecy of the site.

Baudelaire said " The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

Don't bother asking for an invite it WILL not happen. Invites are based on a voting system. If 1 person says no you do NOT get in. YOU are asked to join not the other way around.

The_Martinator
12-23-2009, 06:19 PM
TTC, mah dreamz. :cool:

IdolEyes787
12-23-2009, 06:21 PM
PM ed

Not really but I noticed when other people write that it looks cool.

KushBlow
12-23-2009, 06:40 PM

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj220/courtneyfeagle/obama.jpg

antrax34130
12-23-2009, 07:30 PM
i can understand for a topsite to not show proofs or stats but for a tracker/ftp, it's not a serious "business"...why do you hide ttc? too bad? just a joke with 50 users?

kurdt
12-23-2009, 08:26 PM

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj220/courtneyfeagle/obama.jpg

i still don't get it :confused:

FACE_TO_FACE
12-23-2009, 08:48 PM
you guys still love top secret trackers...

e-penis

Detale
12-23-2009, 08:58 PM
i can understand for a topsite to not show proofs or stats but for a tracker/ftp, it's not a serious "business"...why do you hide ttc? too bad? just a joke with 50 users?

Who said it had 50 users? Who asked you to understand it? Who said it was business?

megabyteme
12-23-2009, 09:16 PM
This whole thing with people trying to get into TTC cracks me up. It is amazing how insecure people feel if they are not included in something here.

Believe it or not, there are millions of small clubs in the world that have just as little interest in you as TTC. Ofc, I am in all of them, but there is no reason why you should get all hung up about not being a member. :P

If a site has interest/need for you, they know how to find you. It's that simple. Trying to beg your way in anywhere will not impress the existing members...

Cabalo
12-23-2009, 09:21 PM
maybe because the site values its privacy. And if too many people joined, then there would be no need for torrenting, would it? :pinch:

antrax34130
12-23-2009, 09:29 PM
i'm not interested in ttc. If "it's like a topsite" and his name is here, i think it's just a crappy top no? Truetopsites or decent topsites are never mentioned on a bt forum and for the "real" privacy...

The_Martinator
12-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Lol, why would you want to join a site that you know nothing about? Fact is if they think it'd be good to have you there, you'll be invited, if not, then someone there prolly doesn't like you (or hates you) or you just aren't known enough, I guess. For all you know the dislike might be mutual and you'd hate the place.

Allthough it would be nice to have stuff 2 years before it's pred, since I'm all about pretimes...

PS: Can I haz my TTC invite now? :P

megabyteme
12-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Nice cover, martin. I think most people reading will think you are not already a member. :shifty:

Cabalo
12-23-2009, 09:48 PM
Nice cover, martin. I think most people reading will think you are not already a member. :shifty:
hey, he was a member of uk-t, and "we're talking about level10 here".
shouldn't be hard to join ttc, i say.

Detale
12-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Believe it or not, there are millions of small clubs in the world that have just as little interest in you as TTC. Ofc, I am in all of them, but there is no reason why you should get all hung up about not being a member. ...

LOL, well you're not in ALL of them, obviousment

megabyteme
12-23-2009, 09:56 PM
Believe it or not, there are millions of small clubs in the world that have just as little interest in you as TTC. Ofc, I am in all of them, but there is no reason why you should get all hung up about not being a member. ...

Well, I meant all of the good ones. :snooty:

KushBlow
12-23-2009, 10:10 PM
Lol, why would you want to join a site that you know nothing about? Fact is if they think it'd be good to have you there, you'll be invited, if not, then someone there prolly doesn't like you (or hates you) or you just aren't known enough, I guess. For all you know the dislike might be mutual and you'd hate the place.

Allthough it would be nice to have stuff 2 years before it's pred, since I'm all about pretimes...

If my reading between the lines is correct, it went from joking, to testing the boundaries joking, to sarcastic requesting, to secretly curious about it, to really requesting it, using an emoticon at the end for additional cover-up humor emphasis :mellow:.

sez
12-23-2009, 11:08 PM

If you do a search here you can find a pic of the interface. It was a long time ago but it was posted.

I have been a member since it began as well as many others on FST. Mostly no one comes forward because of the swarm of Pm's and such. The secrecy of the site has been well kept and turned into an urban legend which is really the best thing for people not to believe in it and maintain the secrecy of the site.

Baudelaire said " The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

Don't bother asking for an invite it WILL not happen. Invites are based on a voting system. If 1 person says no you do NOT get in. YOU are asked to join not the other way around.

No offense dood but this sounds like I dunno like not something that would come from you lol.

BT has changed(well at least that's what I think).It ain't 2006 no more,selectivity is becoming pointless by the day.Just look at all the torrent sites out there.

The security argument is almost dead.The big TL is still around,the notices are coming but the site remains unshaken as if it was all good.If they want you,they'll get you so this ain't something to be all hang up on.

Torrent site failures are more and more becoming the fault of those who run them not those who use them or those whom they invite(pretty obvious)

If we were talking 'top sites'(80% probably rented but still) then maybe this voting thing would make sense.People tend to forget that this is the internet.Whether you vote or not you just can't know anyone really.Its the beauty of the internet but also the ill at the same time.

I know pro267 and a couple of his buddies have a vote in this vote thing.People need to have their bile levels checked though.I dunno if its schizophrenia but like who attends a plumbers convention to pick up chics?

lol
http://www.lamebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/hookup2.png

kurdt
12-24-2009, 01:09 AM

iTs?

[...]

thanks for answering my q

Detale
12-24-2009, 06:01 AM

No offense dood but this sounds like I dunno like not something that would come from you lol.

BT has changed(well at least that's what I think).It ain't 2006 no more,selectivity is becoming pointless by the day.Just look at all the torrent sites out there.

The security argument is almost dead.The big TL is still around,the notices are coming but the site remains unshaken as if it was all good.If they want you,they'll get you so this ain't something to be all hang up on.

Torrent site failures are more and more becoming the fault of those who run them not those who use them or those whom they invite(pretty obvious)

If we were talking 'top sites'(80% probably rented but still) then maybe this voting thing would make sense.People tend to forget that this is the internet.Whether you vote or not you just can't know anyone really.Its the beauty of the internet but also the ill at the same time.

I know pro267 and a couple of his buddies have a vote in this vote thing.People need to have their bile levels checked though.I dunno if its schizophrenia but like who attends a plumbers convention to pick up chics?

lol
Ummmm Yeah BT has changed like most everything else in history does.

Who mentioned anything about security?

Who's talking about "Top sites"?

Who's talking about Pro??

What's that pic about?

To sum up, WTF are you on about?

Perhaps, but I know of at least 1 you're not a member of :P

soulreaper
12-24-2009, 06:12 AM

lol

Well said. Just to add to what you said, the more exclusive/secret sites went down and I think more will follow.

Felixer
12-24-2009, 08:31 AM
some person just like boasting his long epenis...
LOL
get a life...

back to the topic...

The_Martinator
12-24-2009, 03:42 PM

If my reading between the lines is correct, it went from joking, to testing the boundaries joking, to sarcastic requesting, to secretly curious about it, to really requesting it, using an emoticon at the end for additional cover-up humor emphasis :mellow:.

My post was meant to confuse you, not to make ya mellow. From what I've heard requesting TTC doesn't help, but if I would have wanted to request it, I'd have done it by now, in IdolEyes's thread prolly.

Thie first part of my post tells you what I think, the second is just me joking. If they don't want people to know what they're about, so be it. I just don't see why they need Detale to post things about them. Don't you think that's a bit strange?

Good to know you're in the Christmas spirit. It suits you better than fake kindness. :01:

Cabalo
12-24-2009, 04:08 PM

My post was meant to confuse you, not to make ya mellow. From what I've heard requesting TTC doesn't help, but if I would have wanted to request it, I'd have done it by now, in IdolEyes's thread prolly.

Thie first part of my post tells you what I think, the second is just me joking. If they don't want people to know what they're about, so be it. I just don't see why they need Detale to post things about them. Don't you think that's a bit strange?

Good to know you're in the Christmas spirit. It suits you better than fake kindness. :01:
Hey, I'll compliment you.
It was a cleverly disguised request, or call it a nudge, for TTC. It just worked the other way around.
Merry xmas, martin.

megabyteme
12-24-2009, 04:42 PM

Perhaps, but I know of at least 1 you're not a member of :P

This seems like a perfect opportunity to play this clip :D :

9V7zbWNznbs

Edit- And btw, I come to all the meetings, I'm just a bit short and usually wear a hat. You probably just didn't notice me...

The_Martinator
12-24-2009, 05:09 PM
That's one of my fav parts megabyteme! "I fart in your general direction!!"

Cabalo, merry xmas to you too. I know I prolly didn't get in on account of your vote, lol. Gotta find the next site to request now... :lol:

Burnsy
12-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Excellent clip... makes me laugh every time :lol:

KushBlow
12-24-2009, 06:30 PM

Indeed, but who gives a shit, within 12-20 hours we won't remember any of this. Merry Christmas! :)

The_Martinator
12-24-2009, 09:07 PM
Yeah, Merry Xmas to you too KushBlow. I'm going to the mass at midnight. Keep your fingers crossed so that I don't fall asleep in the middle (btw, noone forced me, I just haven't been at church in a while).

Detale
12-24-2009, 09:21 PM

lol

Well said. Just to add to what you said, the more exclusive/secret sites went down and I think more will follow.

Some of them did, sure but many many more are still around.

TONiC
12-24-2009, 10:20 PM
IMO:

Scene/0sec - SCC, GFT, TV, TB.

Movies - TL. Full F*cking stop.

Music - What.CD or Waffles.fm < seems to be very preferential.

Cabalo
12-24-2009, 10:36 PM
That's one of my fav parts megabyteme! "I fart in your general direction!!"

Cabalo, merry xmas to you too. I know I prolly didn't get in on account of your vote, lol. Gotta find the next site to request now... :lol:
Don't remember seeing anyone applying for you ;)
Ask Bad-day to invite you :D

Man, am I stuffed. I've ate enuff cakes for a month!

Detale
12-24-2009, 11:29 PM
Pot cakes? :huh:

Cabalo
12-24-2009, 11:45 PM
Pot cakes? :huh:
this one: http://hangover80.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/bolorei.jpg

Detale
12-25-2009, 01:07 AM
It looks like a dutch hookers hemmoridic asshole. You put that in your mouth!?

JK man Enjoy

megabyteme
12-25-2009, 02:12 AM
It looks like a dutch hookers hemmoridic asshole. You put that in your mouth!?

JK man Enjoy

Couldn't resist/get image out of my head...

http://fapomatic.com/0951/jessicabielbikinibakl.jpg

That's Biel, BTW...:D

Detale
12-25-2009, 04:39 AM
Look mega, you can bash my wife, my kids anyone else but don'tyou dare say a fucking word about My little J bird again or we'll have problems. You've been warned :P

megabyteme
12-25-2009, 01:46 PM
I like her too, Detale. My original plan was to use some pr0n pics but could not find any that were close to acceptable on this site- even with the "cake" covering up "the rest.

So plan "B" was to find a more palatable ass with a bikini. Jessica fit the requirements nicely- not over-the-top, but paints the imagination just enough. It gets much worse when imagines on someone not as nice as JB.

Glad you liked it...:happy:

mrunal
12-25-2009, 05:41 PM
best tracker still alive is TPB..

IdolEyes787
12-25-2009, 11:07 PM
waldo check your inbox ..... not on fst.

That wasn't narrowing it down much.:rolleyes:

Merry Christmas to you too wanker I'll leave it up to Cabalo to ban this account too.

You know the trouble with having brain damaged friends is that the fact they are brain damaged still doesn't let you off the hook from having their backs.

Note to self in next life don't make any friends.

sez
12-25-2009, 11:33 PM
http://la.gg/v/763639001.wav/
^^ that's supposed to be brooke hogans voicemail lol.Though could be audiophotoshopped lol

Cabalo
12-26-2009, 12:37 AM
Nice One CromaLo ups Cabalo

IdoL Merry X-Mas dude!!!

I cant invite anyone to TTC, but you cant either! :D lmao!!!!!!!
That's what you think :happy:

NiKRuLeZ
12-29-2009, 02:00 PM

Any chance of telling us what the abbreviation stands for? :shifty:

anon
12-29-2009, 04:21 PM
TTC? Supposedly it stands for "to the core".

Cabalo
12-29-2009, 04:24 PM
It doesn't exist, there is no such site.

pffm
12-29-2009, 04:30 PM
It's a myth.

TrollinThunder
12-29-2009, 04:32 PM
It is not a myth.

megabyteme
12-29-2009, 05:20 PM
It wasn't even hidden very well...:o

http://www.ttcdreams.com/

anon
12-29-2009, 05:25 PM
It wasn't even hidden very well...:o

http://tothecore.org/ :lol:

TrollinThunder
12-29-2009, 05:27 PM
Omgz i laffed my ass off

anon
12-29-2009, 05:30 PM
Omgz i laffed my ass off

Every thread where TTC is mentioned is bound to have such posts. :shifty:

pone44
12-29-2009, 08:20 PM
:yup:

It's a myth.

skiners
12-29-2009, 08:33 PM
It depends on the needs. ;)

pone44
12-29-2009, 08:43 PM
Then with most here(their needs), I would say a porn tracker. :P

Swift
12-29-2009, 09:03 PM

You are right because I like to choose from where to download stuff

music - depends on my mood got 3 trackers

movies - more then enough depends again on what i want HD , xvid , dvdrip

app - i don't usually download but again 2-3 general trackers or 0day stuff

TV - special TV tracker

Games - I don't play so I don't need any but if I where I'd use BCG

mduser
01-07-2010, 01:00 AM
music - ? dot sseeeedddddyyyyyyy

seenaxes
01-07-2010, 02:44 AM
SCC is the best tracker still around.

arctic
01-07-2010, 08:19 PM
^^^agree, i would add TT here

DATTER
01-07-2010, 08:45 PM
TL > Best of The Best <3

1987anderson
07-15-2010, 08:16 PM
I like demonoid

sake
07-15-2010, 08:22 PM
Zamunda! :D

Champo101
07-15-2010, 08:23 PM
I like that tracker with that stuff. -- best one imo

Kryatle
07-15-2010, 09:03 PM
General Tracker: TorrentLeech
e-Learning: Docs/bitme
Music: What.cd mainly because it has the most FLACs. mmm flacs.