PDA

View Full Version : Ip Masking

Left_Of_Cool
10-14-2003, 02:21 AM
I am concerned about downloading on kazaa lite and even with the ip blocker updater I still would like some added security for downloads without kazaa lite. I am looking for a good IP Masker/Spoofer to help hide my IP address from prying eyes. I have searched a few good ones that I know of such as GetAnonymous and Primedius but cannot find the full version (the one that doesn't shut down every 5 minutes) for free. I would greatly appreciate some help.

sparsely
10-14-2003, 02:28 AM
you could just use an anonymous proxy server....
but most of the public ones won't work with Kazaa.

MUSLEMAN
10-14-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Left_Of_Cool@13 October 2003 - 22:21
I am concerned about downloading on kazaa lite and even with the ip blocker updater I still would like some added security for downloads without kazaa lite. I am looking for a good IP Masker/Spoofer to help hide my IP address from prying eyes. I have searched a few good ones that I know of such as GetAnonymous and Primedius but cannot find the full version (the one that doesn't shut down every 5 minutes) for free. I would greatly appreciate some help.
for starters you can have a look here (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=ST&f=48&t=62694&st=0#entry456457) see if you like it