PDA

View Full Version : RevTT opening the 25th

anon
12-20-2009, 09:44 PM
The staff at RevoTT are celebrating Christmas 2009 and New Year with a BANG!!, so the following will run from: 00:00 on Fri 25th of December 2009.

Open Sign-ups

Tell your friends, family members, or anyone to come join RevolutionTT, please have anyone wanting to join visit: THE URL WILL BE ADDED HERE sometime on the 24th of December 2009, keep checking back!!!.

Rules
- NO dupe accounts allowed, no exceptions will be made, 1 IP Address = 1 Account.
- The doors may close early if the Maximum accounts are reached, it’s better to sign-up A.S.A.P. just to be on
the safe side.
- Make sure you follow tracker rules and don’t do anything stupid (cheating, dupes, etc.).

If the person signing up has had a previous account at RevolutionTT, they need to join irc.revolutiontt.net port 6667 #help to get that one enabled.

Wait Times

The Torrent Wait Time System will be switched off to give new members an opportunity get off to a really good start, as well it will benefit many existing members at the same time, so do not take this as an opportunity to leech torrents, seed, seed, seed and seed some more.

Source: RevTT

A good opportunity to join this great 0-Day tracker.

Rogi
12-20-2009, 09:57 PM
Nice, pretty good 0 day tracker if i might say. Now if only hdbits would open up for 1 day :dry:

Swift
12-20-2009, 10:20 PM
good christmas spirit from some trackers i hope others follow this example.

mievmo
12-20-2009, 10:31 PM
good news :)

Dr-SeMSeM
12-20-2009, 11:19 PM
good news . lets check the irc to check the old account

but when can i check the IRC ? now or on the specific date ?

yasobelber92
12-20-2009, 11:24 PM
Awesome news indeed.

I've been wanting to join this tracker for some time now.

anon
12-20-2009, 11:52 PM

To getting an older account to be reenabled? You can do it right now if you want.

snagit
12-21-2009, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the information, anon. Haven't been using RevTT as much as I should be.

Heroo
12-21-2009, 01:39 AM
good news thx for info

PerMaFrOsT
12-21-2009, 02:37 AM
Nice new for all who don´t have account there!

kingboom4
12-21-2009, 02:43 AM
Coool... Can anoyone give me background information about this tracker? How many torrents it has, How many active members, seeders leechers ratio? anything... :D thank you :)

alpharomiyo
12-21-2009, 02:55 AM
wow Rev TT is something that I was hoping wud open regs soon ....

wonderful news

Celebration already begun :)

cinephilia
12-21-2009, 03:06 AM
Coool... Can anoyone give me background information about this tracker? How many torrents it has, How many active members, seeders leechers ratio? anything... :D thank you :)
revtt is very similar to tl (good retention, great speeds, huge content).
a lil comparison: revtt: 26.201 torrents / tl: 24.381 torrents

TheKarateKitt
12-21-2009, 05:02 AM

RevTT blows goat nuts and is the most overrated private tracker I'm (or WAS) a part of. There are WAIT times (yes, WAIT times) for new users. In fact, it's the only private tracker I've been on where you have to fvckin' wait just to d/l something.....9hrs for all new torrents, at that. ...and I was a user for nearly a year. To bypass that you have to be a Power User and have uploaded 25GB. A relatively low number, sure, but when I can get my sh!t elsewhere w/o waiting - or better, w/ a 1-click download host (i.e. Megaupload) - Pfffft, why bother?

There are NO free leech torrents, packs, or free leech days.....although there are "double upload" days or some BS when you pay up the greedy admins who run the site.

If you're new to private trackers, and you're looking for general, 0-day stuff, might I recommend: Leecher's Lair, TorrentBytes, and/or Midnight-Torrents.
Seriously, I'd rate ThePirateBay over that turd infested, overrated "tracker" known as "RevDD" or w/e the hell its' name is! Good riddens!

IdolEyes787
12-21-2009, 05:13 AM
Good riddens.

To answer you question kingboom4 Revtt isn't the biggest or the fastest but it's a nice place( at least in my opinion) that gets most anything important that other 0days do with the added benefit of having much better than average request filing.It's also quite easy to seed at , speeds are such that I never have a problem maxing out my seedbox and retention is also quite a bit above average.
It's just not viewed to be as cool as some other sites which is fine by me because then all the epeen twits go someplace else.

nucks2424
12-21-2009, 06:06 AM
I guess Karate Kitt hasn't been to torrentLeech with waiting times. THe waiting times for open signup on Revtt have been disabled so u can grab stuff right away. I find rev very comparable to Torrentvault in terms of hidef material ( mostly what I dl). Pretimes are good and speed is excellent. A good tracker to have

kurdt
12-21-2009, 06:41 AM
revtt is good b/c its not just scene content. u can get over the wait times quickly by cross-seeding. the problem is, revtt just had open signups and now they have another one, and i think they are just begging for an anti-p2p presence. which sucks because that's the reason i switched to it from TL. who cares about how good your torrents are if your forum is filled with people telling cease and desist letter stories?

also, I could be wrong but i believe TL and RevTT are known as being built around a pay2leech business model.

MiNiMAL
12-21-2009, 08:20 AM
great news !

Cut-Copy-Paste
12-21-2009, 08:24 AM
revtt is good b/c its not just scene content. u can get over the wait times quickly by cross-seeding.

Hu? AFAIK it does not EVEN allow seeding till Wait Time has passed

cweber
12-21-2009, 08:41 AM
good news
Thank you

NewMan
12-21-2009, 02:31 PM
great news, now i can tell my friends and preserve my invites :)

l33tpirata13
12-21-2009, 02:53 PM
revtt is awesome, others should indeed follow their example.

tippertime
12-21-2009, 03:43 PM
revtt is good b/c its not just scene content. u can get over the wait times quickly by cross-seeding.

Hu? AFAIK it does not EVEN allow seeding till Wait Time has passed

lol...you can seed with the wait times...and they took wait times off for this open signup

cweber
12-21-2009, 03:53 PM
Good news!!

anon
12-21-2009, 05:13 PM
I guess Karate Kitt hasn't been to torrentLeech with waiting times.

Was about to say the same.

kurdt, TL has also been "infiltrated" by BayTSP for that matter...

cinephilia
12-21-2009, 06:21 PM
just found a old ESiR release i couldn't find on any 0day/general tracker (including TL)

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1121/revottyn8.gif

ArchStanton
12-21-2009, 06:35 PM
I tried to get my old account activated but they laughed in my face on IRC lol. Shame I think it would be a cool site to be a member.

TheKarateKitt
12-21-2009, 11:07 PM
I guess Karate Kitt hasn't been to torrentLeech with waiting times.

And I guess you aren't a member of either of the 0-day trackers I mentioned, either...no wait times, relatively fast pre-times, and above all else, offer free leech (esp helpful for games and/or HD movies).

Actually I was a member there a WHILE back before they became so "uber" in the minds of peepz today. I don't recall waiting times there (not saying there weren't, I just don't remember), but that just reinforces my point. Why should you have to wait just d/l something? Even as a new member?

If anything, new members should be the ones allowed to d/l first. That way, it'll be easier for them to seed back since there will be loads of leeches at the start. If you look at the ratio of older torrents, chances are, there'll be a overbearing ratio of seeders to leechers (say, for example, 20 seeders, 1 leechers). So, how can you possibly regroup what you just downloaded? Free leech packs? Sorry, RevTT doesn't offer sh!t. Oh, but you can make a "generous" donation and pay 'em off. Wow.

If I offended any fanboys of RevDD, oh well. Just had to warn this new guy, since everyone thinks the tracker is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Moral of the story is: there are better alternatives.

Dr-SeMSeM
12-21-2009, 11:30 PM

To getting an older account to be reenabled? You can do it right now if you want.

irc1.revolutiontt.net- *** Can not join ##help: not authorized

anon
12-21-2009, 11:36 PM
irc1.revolutiontt.net- *** Can not join ##help: not authorized

Normally you should be able to enter the help channel without registering your nick and such... what's that 1 doing in the server's address?

You could try using Mibbit if they haven't banned its IPs:
http://www.mibbit.com/chat/

nucks2424
12-21-2009, 11:46 PM
I am a member of SCC,GFT,TV,REVTT,and Bithdtv (for karatekitt). I will agree with u that forcing new members to wait is wrong. My point was that Revtt was not the only one who does that. The open signup on xmas will not make new members wait.

I don't like everything about any of the sites I am a member of. SCC has made people wait over a year for version 2 and I am not a fan of paying for invites. GFT is on the pay invite train too. TV goes down too often for repairs and bithdtv is too slow to release tv shows.

Thats why i am a member of a few sites. As for the sites u use if they work for u thats great. I am not aware of any tracker that doesn't have older torrents with a high seeder to leecher ratio. After a week on any site I use its mostly seeders to leechers.

Revtt should have some freeleech packs. That is definitely a flaw in there site. There not in my top 3 of oday but there alright to use for me.

merwais
12-22-2009, 05:19 AM
RevTT sucks big time.
their door is open 5-6 times a year :P

i am sure 100s of anti piracy have account there ;)
so be careful when downloading from RevTT. ;)

cinephilia
12-22-2009, 05:24 AM
RevTT sucks big time.

what about IPT and the thousand invites they distribute to their users everyday?

Cabalo
12-22-2009, 05:26 AM
following such logic, IPT is way more dangerous than revtt. :rolleyes:

fuck, cine beat me to it. :(

read
12-22-2009, 06:13 AM
oh, very nice news

nucks2424
12-22-2009, 08:14 AM
and following that logic Bitsoup which has been around over 3 years with now 110000 users , open signups every week must have tens of thousands of anti-piracy.

Unless u run the site why would u be concerned whether the site gets shut down. U know eventually it will get shut down and then replaced with something else. If a site's main concern is staying afloat they will keep there numbers super small and hard to get in .... wait didn't UKT do that ... mmmm yeah and we all moved on.

The gov't knows it can't win this battle. yes it might win in certain countries (like sweden right now) but not all of them. THey are however doing exactly what they intended, making people panic and fret.

Even with the carnage of sites going down this year there are still dozens of sites (probably 30) that I could get the stuff I need from. Next year it will be 30 again with ten being new ones.

Funkin'
12-22-2009, 08:32 AM
RevTT sucks big time.

I'm a big fan of IPT too. But you're kidding yourself if you think there's no anti piracy whatevers in there.

The_Martinator
12-22-2009, 09:19 AM
RevTT sucks big time.

Did I sense some irony in that post. You sure do have an advanced sense of humor, merwais.

merwais
12-22-2009, 04:02 PM
RevTT sucks big time.

I'm a big fan of IPT too. But you're kidding yourself if you think there's no anti piracy whatevers in there.

Agreed, there might me 1 or 2 but they are not opening the door for everyone to just sign up and do whateva they want to do.

A normal member won't invite an anti piracy member :noes:
but if a torrent site opens his door for 24 hours, i am sure all anti piracy companies are waiting for that opportunity :yup:

don't act like dumbs mates. just think and use ur brain.
Invite only and opening the door completely is 2 different thing. :angry:

and they are opening their door for everyone 3-4 times/year coz their tracker is not successful :yup:

Remember, there was ScT which was a successful tracker and finding invite was very hard but still they had enough members and 3-4 times more leecher on each torrent then RevTT.

susiserken
12-22-2009, 04:08 PM
A normal member won't invite an anti piracy member

people are giving away ipt invites like candy its most likely to happen ;)

+ you can donate for a membership thats pretty stupid :S

anon
12-22-2009, 04:28 PM
A normal member won't invite an anti piracy member :noes:
but if a torrent site opens his door for 24 hours, i am sure all anti piracy companies are waiting for that opportunity :yup:

So it's waiting for RevTT to open the 25th vs. applying for one of the countless giveaways for other trackers going on right now... :huh:

cinephilia
12-22-2009, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=merwais;3357774]A normal member won't invite an anti piracy member :noes:
the real question is how many "normal members" are there among the tens of thousands IPT users ? :rolleyes:

xuxoxux
12-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Because of this:

- The doors may close early if the Maximum accounts are reached, it’s better to sign-up A.S.A.P. just to be on
the safe side.
I dont even think those companies have a chance. The moment the doors open, it will be a brawl for signing up. Cant see this lasting longer than a few hours at most.
( Also cant see some company clicking refresh 100000 times hoping to get an account, lol )

IdolEyes787
12-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Because of this:

( Also cant see some company clicking refresh 100000 times hoping to get an account, lol )

I don't follow the logic.The vast majority of humanity do things everyday because it's their job not because they want to.
I think someone who is a paid member of an anti-piracy group would be far more likely to spend a large amount of effort to get in than some normal putz.
Normal being a relative term here.

xuxoxux
12-22-2009, 05:13 PM
Because of this:

I don't follow the logic.The vast majority of humanity do things everyday because it's their job not because they want to.
I think someone who is a paid member of an anti-piracy group would be far more likely to spend a large amount of effort to get in than some normal putz.
Normal being a relative term here.

I doubt [assumption] people working for anti-piracy companies get paid well on the hour or by commission (how many trackers they get into?lol) so I think there is an overall lack of motivation. The normal user wants in, and wants are what drives the vast majority of people, no matter how illogical they may be.

tippertime
12-22-2009, 07:26 PM
and they are opening their door for everyone 3-4 times/year coz their tracker is not successful :yup:

this is the first time they have done it twice in one year...and success has nothing to do with it, the site spends a lot of time finding and banning cheaters and dupe accounts...as well as suspicious ones. you would be surprised how many long time users they lose when they do these open doors because they make dupe accounts...

merwais
12-23-2009, 04:40 AM

this is the first time they have done it twice in one year...and success has nothing to do with it, the site spends a lot of time finding and banning cheaters and dupe accounts...as well as suspicious ones. you would be surprised how many long time users they lose when they do these open doors because they make dupe accounts...

As i said before, use your brain. :whistling
i know they are working hard. finding cheaters and banning them.
even banning suspicious ones.
They are banning 4-5k member and after they banned and deleted all their accounts!

then they open their door again to let them in using proxy or whateva and they start doing the same shit again and again.

RevTT staff is fooling around all the time. playing with the buttons :yup:

Cabalo
12-23-2009, 04:50 AM
How much do you get paid by IPT and torrentday staff? Really, what a fanboy.

cinephilia
12-23-2009, 04:55 AM
probably rewarded by a VIP promotion on both sites :shifty:

Solaris_Delta
12-23-2009, 05:07 AM
I heard about this site and the invite opening on another filesharing website. I'm looking for something to replace Demonoid (as I have no idea if they will ever be back full time), mainly for TV Shows and Documentaries. Reading some of the posts in the thread though, I'm beginning to have doubts as to whether its even worth it or not.

Thoughts?

cinephilia
12-23-2009, 05:33 AM
I'm looking for something to replace Demonoid
go for torrents.ru and IPTorrents.

nucks2424
12-23-2009, 05:33 AM
its a free signup, try it for a few days and if u don't like it stop using it. some people like it, some don't. If u don't like it there are many other tv trackers although most of them have closed signup most of the time. If u only ocassionaly download and pretimes are not important then u might as well just use bitsoup. It the exact same tv show file as SCC or revtt.

cinephilia
12-23-2009, 05:40 AM
he said he was looking for a *demonoid* replacement, so he'd better go for a "huge" tracker with tons of stuff like IPT or torrents.ru than a general/0day one like revtt.

merwais
12-23-2009, 06:01 AM

Oh Boy :naughty:
Who we have here lmao
I am getting 1000000$/hour from all torrent sites.
I ain't give a shit about any torrent site, i am just leaving what i am thinking about torrent sites.

IPT = was and is my favorite tracker.
ScT = for pre release my best tracer. RIP.
TL = backup for IPT.
what.cd = for my music.
TD = backup of ScT, of coz there won't be any tracker to match ScT.

If you are a RevTT staff, then back off. i better recommend torrentvault then RevTT. torrentvault is a new tracker and very successful and growing good ;)

All i know is: RevTT is an unsuccessful tracker and i mean it ;)

Cabalo
12-23-2009, 06:27 AM
Why all that bitterness when you refer to revTT?
I'm yet to see an unbiased post of yours when IPT and revtt are mentioned.

merwais
12-23-2009, 06:39 AM
coz RevTT sucks :)

The_Martinator
12-23-2009, 07:05 AM
Uhm, I'm not a member at TV, but I think I used to be. If that's so, it's well over a year old.

PS: I'm willing to bet merwais got banned at RevoTT at some point.

nucks2424
12-23-2009, 07:48 AM
hey he makes millions of dollars and still graces us with his presence. Though i still have no interest in IPT.

susiserken
12-23-2009, 12:40 PM
coz RevTT sucks :)

decent pre times and fast download speeds just sucks!!!!!!ONE!1 :angry:

IdolEyes787
12-23-2009, 01:33 PM

Who we have here lmao
I ain't give a shit about any torrent site, i am just leaving what i am thinking about torrent sites.

TL = backup for IPT.
what.cd = for my music.

If you are a RevTT staff, then back off. i better recommend torrentvault then RevTT. torrentvault is a new tracker and very successful and growing good ;)

Come on if you really cared about the quality of sites you visit wtf are you doing here?

fox92
12-23-2009, 04:50 PM
Who we have here lmao

TL = backup for IPT.
what.cd = for my music.

Come on if you really cared about the quality of sites you visit wtf are you doing here?

Totally agree with Idol here, merwais..insulting a tracker is easy, running it is way harder than you think. I was a member of RevTT and its a good site for anyone wanting to start off their journey into the private bit torrent community, and if RevTT is unsuccessful, how is it still up and running? :)

NETVIRUS
12-24-2009, 10:30 PM
Any link yet friends???

DownLord
12-24-2009, 10:55 PM
Any link yet friends???

Nope, Not Yet

Heroo
12-24-2009, 10:55 PM
not yet

anon
12-25-2009, 12:15 AM
https://www.revolutiontt.net/hohoho.php?xmas=7431c987f2673e5607e63040f4cb071dcb47

hyper_piper45
12-25-2009, 12:17 AM
https://www.revolutiontt.net/hohoho.php?xmas=7b69b99cb8530657d40378697639ae17f099

ovisan
12-25-2009, 12:18 AM
you could get banned for this lads, you know?

anon
12-25-2009, 12:35 AM
"xmas" is a tracking ID? Very clever :P

iGraffiti
12-25-2009, 12:40 PM
Rick roollledd :{[

anon
12-25-2009, 04:56 PM
Clear cookies and try any of the countless codes around the Web.

raghuveer
12-25-2009, 05:34 PM
i got rick rolled ,how do i go to signin

donducky
01-01-2010, 02:22 PM
I got in, but they've been threatening to ban me for low ratio from day one.

This irks me: I've religiously seeded everything I took 24/7--if no one comes along to take what I've got, maybe RevTT needs more users.

Or more patience with new members.

I got in, but they've been threatening to ban me for low ratio from day one.

This irks me: I've religiously seeded everything I took 24/7--if no one comes along to take what I've got, maybe RevTT needs more users.

Or more patience with new members.

Ha hah, must quote myself here!

RevTT banned me an hour ago. In a highly obnoxious manner, too, by redirecting me to another site all about abuse of private tracker ratios. After lots of obnoxious threats, besides.

It's all wrong--so wrong!--for one very simple reason:

I never, ever, ever hit and run. Never, ever. I always faithfully, religiously, seed back everything that I can, as long as I can. Why? Golden Rule. That simple. I want your files; you want mine--let's share!

With a ratio of 100+ on some of my older files--that's right!--I only need time for any private tracker to recognize me as a "good guy."

RevTT, however, doesn't give time, isn't patient . . . AND DOESN'T HAVE ALL THAT DARN MANY GREAT TORRENTS ANYWAY, unless you're 14 years old and overly wowed by the latest Hollywood releases.

And so I say, BOO HOO!

Boo Hoo to you too, RevTT! You call ME a leech? HAH! I lost YOU like a tapeworm out of my lower colon--so much do I need, or want, or deserve you!

kriskin1
01-04-2010, 10:54 AM
The staff at RevoTT are celebrating Christmas 2009 and New Year with a BANG!!, so the following will run from: 00:00 on Fri 25th of December 2009.

Open Sign-ups

Tell your friends, family members, or anyone to come join RevolutionTT, please have anyone wanting to join visit: THE URL WILL BE ADDED HERE sometime on the 24th of December 2009, keep checking back!!!.

Rules
- NO dupe accounts allowed, no exceptions will be made, 1 IP Address = 1 Account.
the safe side.
- Make sure you follow tracker rules and don’t do anything stupid (cheating, dupes, etc.).

If the person signing up has had a previous account at RevolutionTT, they need to join irc.revolutiontt.net port 6667 #help to get that one enabled.

Wait Times

The Torrent Wait Time System will be switched off to give new members an opportunity get off to a really good start, as well it will benefit many existing members at the same time, so do not take this as an opportunity to leech torrents, seed, seed, seed and seed some more.

Source: RevTT

A good opportunity to join this great 0-Day tracker.

they ban u if u uplosd more than there uploaders admin dicks site needs to be shut down

revolution sucks ive been with them for 8 years now just decided to close my account for ratio cheating what ever that is dumm admins

anon
01-04-2010, 02:58 PM
revolution sucks ive been with them for 8 years now

Are they really that old?

IdolEyes787
01-04-2010, 03:01 PM
No but it makes for a good story.

tippertime
01-04-2010, 03:52 PM
:)

cinephilia
01-04-2010, 06:03 PM
No but it makes for a good story.
i've been with them for 10 years now (beta version of the site) :mellow:

IdolEyes787
01-04-2010, 06:12 PM
So you joined when you were 4, good for you.

cinephilia
01-04-2010, 06:20 PM
sorry, i didn't express myself properly. the previous account's owner joined revtt 10 years ago, not me :mushy: