PDA

View Full Version : Watermarks

NightAss
12-23-2009, 02:28 AM
did not see this any where on the forum
shore this is the rong place for this but shore the admins can move it if need be

when aplying to a torrentsite or for an invite from sum one thay may ask for a SS (Screen Shot) of one of your cunrrent sites ratios now you cant send them your pic with your hard herd ratio whats to stop them takeing that image and saying its theres nothing

so how can you stop this problum http://www.watermarktool.com/
its a free website that lets you upload your pic of any think but in our cace lets say a torrent site ratio page and watter mark it with your email and a fant or dark righting of your email all over the pic so if any one is to use it to get invites o well gess the invites will get sent to your email (lets hope lol) but if nothing els it keeps your ratio pics connected to you so remeber never show any one an un watermarked ratio pic

peace out

pone44
12-23-2009, 02:33 AM
Should have posted in the General Bt section. The best thing to do is to ask for profile links to make sure the Screenshot is real.

7th
12-23-2009, 02:41 AM
well, people who know a little bit of Photoshop could keep a whatermark file to do that when necessary... anyway, I don't know much about it but as pone44 said, people usually don't accept "any" screenshot...

this thing about screenshots (as proves) is becoming more and more rigorous from time to time

NightAss
12-23-2009, 03:35 AM
yes tru but I cant realy link you to my ScT acount any more

and if you compress your pic makes it blocky and way harder to edit ratios on and stuff

and yes I have photoshop too but not very good at it and this is just upload click aplly and your dun so for noobs or ppl like me its ezy mode

7th
12-23-2009, 01:05 PM
yes tru but I cant realy link you to my ScT acount any more

and if you compress your pic makes it blocky and way harder to edit ratios on and stuff

and yes I have photoshop too but not very good at it and this is just upload click aplly and your dun so for noobs or ppl like me its ezy mode

I wasn't telling people to use photoshop to edit screenshots but only to create a whatermark of anykind, the way you want and only one time and save it as a layer (tiff, psd) in the same size you want your screenshots...

it's a one time job... with that, you just print your screen and paste into that file, inside a layer that should be under your watermark layer... sounds easy for me...

well, this could turn to be a good practice but I doubt people will use it

it would be easy even to create a simple action inside photoshop to simplify this task and distribute it everywhere... start action, write your e-mail, chose the size of your image and it's done :)