PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Torrentleech

viperain
12-25-2009, 05:30 PM
hi. i used to have account a year ago but it was shut down due to no use and bad ratio. i now have faster internet speed (its consider big in my country)
please... i must have account in TL.. i will keep a great ratio like the one in my only site.. thank you and merry Christmas
my proof:
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5320/proof1.th.png (http://img696.imageshack.us/i/proof1.png/)
my speed:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/662758705.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

cinephilia
12-25-2009, 05:34 PM
i wouldn't put my account at risk for a trader, sorry.

viperain
12-25-2009, 05:37 PM
hi cinephilia. i used to be a trader and used to have about 10 sites but was a year ago.. i now in the army and 2 accounts sites left.. i have bitsoup (that i use a lot) and filepost(that i dont need)i dont even want to offer filepost because i finished with trading..all i asking is account in TL so i can download few things in the weekend when i home.. all week the pc will only upload.. ican promise u i done trading.. thank you

Cabalo
12-25-2009, 06:10 PM
hasn't TL banned Israel ?

outfromdeep
12-25-2009, 06:14 PM
sorry for bumping to ur thread. But requesting all.

"Don't Hijack others thread if u don't want to GA." just move on guyz..

sheriff 01
12-25-2009, 06:19 PM
sorry for bumping to ur thread. But requesting all.

"Don't Hijack others thread if u don't want to GA." just move on guyz..

What are you talking about. :slap: :frusty: :slap:

cinephilia
12-25-2009, 08:14 PM
hasn't TL banned Israel ?
yeah, that's what i thought too but actually, this is not the case (anymore?).

viperain
12-26-2009, 01:08 AM
no i have friend who have account. please guys :)

cinephilia
12-26-2009, 01:26 AM
ask your friend ? lol

Cabalo
12-26-2009, 01:28 AM
no i have friend who have account. please guys :)
If he is your friend, he can donate and get a couple of invites.

viperain
12-26-2009, 04:26 AM
he is new there and doesnt have and he wont donate.. he doesnt that close friend... dont you think i would ask him? dont u think i ask if i knew Isarel was banned? please... i have the speed to keep great ratio. i will leave the pc every week on to upload and only download in weekends..

viperain
12-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Bump...
Please someone... I really need torrentleech. I also decided to donate as soon I get account cause I now relize how much I miss this site

viperain
12-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Bump.. Update to my story
i bagged my friend to donate to the site so can get invite..
he is cheap and dont want to help.. i even was willing to pay him half the amount... but nothing
please if there is someone there :) let me back to the only best site i know....

bumrocks
12-30-2009, 06:26 PM
hi cinephilia. i used to be a trader and used to have about 10 sites but was a year ago.. i now in the army and 2 accounts sites left.. i have bitsoup (that i use a lot) and filepost(that i dont need)i dont even want to offer filepost because i finished with trading..all i asking is account in TL so i can download few things in the weekend when i home.. all week the pc will only upload.. ican promise u i done trading.. thank you

Your last trade offer was just a couple months ago...

Stop PMing me begging for invite...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-whatcd-370781

viperain
12-30-2009, 06:47 PM
i don't understand what u want..
when i posted this thread u quoted i had account to what.cd.. so i deiced to trade it to TL
now my sister use the what.cd account and i don't have anything to trade for only the filepost that i don't think people want so i requeseted invite.. last time i posted i didn't get invite so i tried now again cause my rapidshare account was over and i sick of the rapidshare search..
Please anyone..

snagit
12-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Your sister? :rolleyes:

viperain
12-30-2009, 07:16 PM
anyway.. i just entered irc of TL. they say my account was deleted and cannot be recovered so need new invite..

viperain
01-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Bump.
Happy new year!
i am still in serach for invite in TL. hope someone help me. thank you

pone44
01-01-2010, 07:51 PM
You were going to trade your what account away. Makes me think you would do the same with TL. Can probably close this thread now.

when i posted this thread u quoted i had account to what.cd.. so i deiced to trade it to TL
now my sister use the what.cd account and i don't have anything to trade for only the filepost that i don't think people want so i requeseted invite.. last time i posted i didn't get invite so i tried now again cause my rapidshare account was over and i sick of the rapidshare search..
Please anyone..

Not after your explanation..
You sure it was inactivity that got you disabled?

viperain
01-02-2010, 05:30 AM
i had small ratio and i stopped download things and its gor closed.. but now i have 4mbit speed so i can keep good ratio

alpharomiyo
01-02-2010, 08:58 AM
torrentleech has signups opened through IRC

viperain
01-02-2010, 09:56 AM
im waiting there thank you

cinephilia
01-02-2010, 12:02 PM
lazy bastard

cRaZyzMaN
01-02-2010, 12:54 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR INVITE GIVEAWAY!! TorrentLeech wishes you a happy new 2010, and offers to all its visitors via interview a torrentleech invite!!!! All you have to do is come in our irc,in channel #tlinvites !!Come join us NOW at irc.torrentleech.org:7011 channel #invites ,or click here--> irc.torrentleech.org:7011/tlinvites if you are using mIRC,to automatically connect to our invite channel PLEASE READ the topic and grab your TorrentLeech invite! Please note that the invites are carried away by our interviewers team, so be ready to answer few easy questions!Answer honestly,and the invite is yours! Simple as that!
Do not miss out this opportunity!!Happy new 2010 all!