PDA

View Full Version : ElektROnik Invite Not Working?

badfishadi
12-26-2009, 02:48 PM
I've gotten two elektronik invites from different people in the last few days, however everytime I try to click the confirminvite.php link in the email I get a 404 error. Any suggestions? Any way to contact staff?

Glitterstep
12-26-2009, 03:02 PM
I've gotten two elektronik invites from different people in the last few days, however everytime I try to click the confirminvite.php link in the email I get a 404 error. Any suggestions? Any way to contact staff?

Are you from Egypt ?

badfishadi
12-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Nope from the USA. Tried today from Germany also (on vacation at the moment). Didn't work from either country...

Glitterstep
12-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Nope from the USA. Tried today from Germany also (on vacation at the moment). Didn't work from either country...

Maybe you should ask the person who invited you to have a word with the staff there

badfishadi
12-26-2009, 03:25 PM

Maybe you should ask the person who invited you to have a word with the staff there

I just did. Thanks for the help. Was just wondering if it was an issue others were experiencing or if it was just me.

Glitterstep
12-26-2009, 03:28 PM
^^Never heard of such a problem.Don't worry tell your friend to politely PM the staff and they'll sort it out for ya

badfishadi
12-26-2009, 04:03 PM
Seems to be happening to me with Cinematik also... Very strange.