PDA

View Full Version : Window Scrolling Problems

globalplayer
10-14-2003, 07:39 PM
HI,

maybe this is a small bug indeed.
My WheelMouse's scroll button between the two mouse buttons works with almost all Windows applications that have scrollable windows, e. g. IE. :rolleyes:

But KLite doesn't respond to my scroll button, I have to use mousebuttons to scroll up and down.
Could you try to fix this?
Thanks.

Since with 99.99% of all providers in 2003, it's not possible to directly link pictures and this forum doesn't support image attachments either (which is VERY bad), I linked to a temp html page where I put a hyperlink to the picture to make things clearer. PHEW.

Screenshot of the problem (http://www14.brinkster.com/andreas2002/temp/dummy.htm)

-gp

Mik3ll
10-14-2003, 09:30 PM
i cant scroll either.

but why do you want to scroll anyways? all that is down there is the same old search tip

lynx
10-15-2003, 10:47 AM
Firstly, there are 2 vertical scrollbars on that window, I think you will find that the mouse wheel works on the other one (it can't do both, and the other is generally more important)

Secondly, what has this got to do with hardware.

Thirdly, direct posting of images is not possible because of bandwidth. It is your picture, you should host it. If you don't like that, find another forum.

cwctv
10-16-2003, 05:08 PM
Ok in the picture click a file on the right hand pane then scroll works for me or once clicked hover the mouse pointer on the devider (arrows both ways) then scroll and you can see the files then. :D

globalplayer
10-17-2003, 01:14 AM
Thanks for your replies guys.

But couldn't you move this to a more appropriate forum, please?

This is a post *ABOUT* Kazaa Lite.
'Softwareworld' is a forum for all kinds of software, I'd like this to stay within the 'Kazaa Lite' tree, por favor.

-gp

Nightwolf
10-18-2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by cwctv@16 October 2003 - 12:08
Ok in the picture click a file on the right hand pane then scroll works for me or once clicked hover the mouse pointer on the devider (arrows both ways) then scroll and you can see the files then.  :D
That's correct. In some programs that have multiple window panes (frames), you must first left-click on something inside the pane you want to scroll, to activate it.