PDA

View Full Version : What makes you a valuable bt user?

cap87
12-28-2009, 01:05 PM
I felt like creating a thread here and i think this is interesting for discussion (probably it was been discussed before, oh well :pinch:)

2 questions:

-What do you think that defines a good bt user?

-What makes you a valuable user for the trackers you are active on?

Discuss.

Swift
12-28-2009, 01:10 PM
1 . ME

2 . XXX section :)

fstm
12-28-2009, 01:22 PM
being ultrauploader's freind makes me a better user

aen
12-28-2009, 03:11 PM
1. Good bt user.
Is a guy from RIAA who closed at least 1 tracker which he used for this purpose. Other persons are bad coz they are pirates. Good bad BT user = good pirate: http://www.randrs.ru/_ph/112/111503163.jpg
This guy hit and runned so many times but when the death was soo near his friend he helped him. So good bt pirate is a pirate who helping to other people (uploads, seeding, leeching, thanking, posting, swetty life advices, virtual sex).
2. NO I AM NOT FROM RIAA.

Cabalo
12-28-2009, 03:30 PM
I'm very valuable, because I sell leech axx.

:lol:

OlegL
12-28-2009, 04:10 PM
There is nothing that could define a good bt user or a bad bt user because life on the internet is dead.

Cabalo
12-28-2009, 04:15 PM
There is nothing that could define a good bt user or a bad bt user because life on the internet is dead.
:blink: now that's some heavy shit you're taking...

hagckz0r
12-28-2009, 04:17 PM
***A good bt user is the one that sees of its own business, he enters a tracker, he respects tracker's rules, he is active in torrents area and if possible he posts on forum***

***I like to believe I am valuable for what I wrote above***

Plx pardon me Ultrauploader, I often have a bad tendency to write bullshit. For this I edited my post, a serious answer is needed then a serious answer is given.:)

cap87
12-28-2009, 04:25 PM
i was hoping on some good answers in this thread, oh well :(

cinephilia
12-28-2009, 05:22 PM
-What do you think that defines a good bt user
keeping seeding torrents as long as possible.

my bandwith

anyway, torrentsites generally require only two conditions:

- not breaking their rules
- having a decent ratio

the rest is litterature..

phauk
12-28-2009, 05:26 PM
someone who keeps a good ratio - doesn't hit and run :ermm:

The_Martinator
12-28-2009, 05:53 PM
I don't really consider myself that valuable. It's pretty unlikely I'll have anything usefull to upload.

I am however able to follow rules and I seed for long periods of time (depending on how much I like the stuff of course).

OlegL
12-28-2009, 06:20 PM

But it's true.

IdolEyes787
12-28-2009, 06:21 PM
I felt like creating a thread here and i think this is interesting for discussion (probably it was been discussed before, oh well :pinch:)

2 questions:

Discuss.

I think that good a good bt user and being a good member aren't necessarily the same thing.

A good user follows the rules , uses the tracker on a regular basis and doesn't cause any trouble.

A good member on the other hand chats with other people ,posts on the forums ,if allowable uploads stuff ,maybe donates if they can afford to. ... in other words doesn't just use a site but is involved there .

What makes me valuable ?
Lol anyone that uploads or downloads torrents is valuable ,that's how bt works .

cap87
12-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Finally some good answers.

I agree with you IdolEyes787. Well, i also think that the attitude also defines a good bt user, depending on the tracker you are on. I already saw the bad attitude factor cause too many problems.

IdolEyes787
12-28-2009, 07:58 PM

I agree with you IdolEyes787. Well, i also think that the attitude also defines a good bt user, depending on the tracker you are on. I already saw the bad attitude factor cause too many problems.

Yeah I wanted to make the differentiation because ,take BCG for an example - I have great stats there with a lot of Tb uploaded and I donate practically every month but other than that I think unfortunately I'm a pretty shitty member there.

kurdt
12-29-2009, 02:48 AM

But it's true.

seems about right

TraLaLa
12-29-2009, 03:00 AM

Yeah I wanted to make the differentiation because ,take BCG for an example - I have great stats there with a lot of Tb uploaded and I donate practically every month but other than that I think unfortunately I'm a pretty shitty member there.

make your one tracker :P you will be The Man :naughty:

a good member knows haw to appreciate the work of the staff, says thanks to uploaders,help people in the forum, maintain a good ratio and you know the rest :dabs:

Tv Controls you
12-29-2009, 03:07 AM
A good bt user shares files and downloads them...

At least sharing as much as you downloading is my definition of a good bt user.

sotamarsu
12-31-2009, 07:52 PM
Person who doesn't collect or trade tracker invites just because he has no life.

Actually using the tracker instead of fapping at ratio or trying to make friends just to join more trackers.

Cabalo
12-31-2009, 07:57 PM
Actually using the tracker instead of fapping at ratio or trying to make friends just to join more trackers.
Do such people exist? Trying to use other people for their own benefit? :O
I can't believe such plague arrived to the BT world. :(

1000possibleclaws
12-31-2009, 08:38 PM
The most valuable members are the ones that upload the most relevant torrents. Cause at the core of it all, bittorrent is about downloading the files you want.

Secondary are the people who donate, and who seed over and above in terms of length and data. Everything else doesn't really matter much to the tracker.

cinephilia
01-02-2010, 12:37 AM
The most valuable members are the ones that upload the most relevant torrents. Cause at the core of it all, bittorrent is about downloading the files you want.
any torrent is relevant for at least someone :mellow:

IdolEyes787
01-02-2010, 12:40 AM
What is a relevant torrent?

cinephilia
01-02-2010, 12:56 AM
a torrent having been snatched at least one time before dying?

ugk4life
01-02-2010, 04:16 AM

2 questions:

Discuss.

That's simple. I'm a good bt user b/c I like chicken!

Qlix
01-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Nothing. I download, seed and occasionally donate to the sites I really enjoy. Just like the average user.