PDA

View Full Version : BitMeTV has banned Romania Temporarily

NkFy
12-31-2009, 06:27 PM
BitMeTV has banned Romania Temporarily

http://i46.tinypic.com/2cn9tnm.png

1 month ago, bitmeTV has waring Romanians now BitMeTV has banned RO IPs Temporarily. More than 80% of cheaters on BitmeTV are Romanians. Again, Romania can forget to join in BitMeTV. We have talk with Q from BitMeTV and, the news are very bad for RO people.

Hombre
12-31-2009, 06:40 PM
happy 2010 Romania!

PerMaFrOsT
12-31-2009, 07:11 PM
Bad news for romanians...

lol87
12-31-2009, 07:45 PM
It's a pity for those 20 % Romanians who didn't cheat. I guess that Romanians never learn.

Tokeman
12-31-2009, 07:52 PM
It's a pity for those 20 % Romanians who didn't cheat. I guess that Romanians never learn.
80% of cheaters are romainian, not 80% of romainians are cheaters...

Sucks for them though, but at least they have a few of their own trackers...

merwais
12-31-2009, 08:25 PM
BitMeTV is just a stupid tracker. that's all.

LubTheStaringCat
12-31-2009, 09:27 PM
happy 2010 Romania!

:lol:

Glitterstep
12-31-2009, 09:41 PM

:yup:.... and after all Romanians have Tvt.ro(which imo is better than BitmeTV)

anon
12-31-2009, 09:45 PM
and after all Romanians have Tvt.ro(which imo is better than BitmeTV)

There's also TvT.com for that matter. Personally, that and TL have fulfilled all my TV needs.

Glitterstep
12-31-2009, 09:51 PM
and after all Romanians have Tvt.ro(which imo is better than BitmeTV)

There's also TvT.com for that matter. Personally, that and TL have fulfilled all my TV needs.

:yup:....

and i seriously wonder why do so many users from .ro cheat??:dabs:

Tokeman
12-31-2009, 09:52 PM
I think its the slow network connections, but thats just a guess.

anon
12-31-2009, 09:53 PM

Slow upload speeds?

Alien5
12-31-2009, 09:57 PM
Congratulations.

Glitterstep
12-31-2009, 09:58 PM
^^AFAIK they got SUPER DUPER speeds/....

anon
12-31-2009, 10:00 PM
SUPER DUPER speeds/....

I have heard sometimes they're not that great for hosts outside of Romania.

TraLaLa
01-01-2010, 12:41 AM
happy leeching boys :) sorry faking :P

nextom
01-01-2010, 10:26 AM
i heard rumors freshon will be next to ban romanians

Swift
01-01-2010, 10:35 AM
SUPER DUPER speeds/....

I have heard sometimes they're not that great for hosts outside of Romania.

something like that but you can manage on every tracker with those speeds. I guess ro users cheat because they want to get upper user classes and probably get invites and trade them but this is just my opinion don't take my word on it.

Yes there are some slow ISP's here and when you don't have other choice's for a new ISP you get :angry: and want to keep your account in any method .

But if you look closely on major trackers out there and check top10 list for most upload or speeds you'll see romania is there !

JeffHardy
01-01-2010, 10:45 AM

Are u stupid? lol

freshon is a romanian tracker..

TheDog
01-01-2010, 12:06 PM

Slow upload speeds?
you pay hundreds of euros for seedboxes to have speeds like many romanians have with home connections

lol..

hagckz0r
01-01-2010, 03:54 PM
So what? I'll still be able to watch ma' movies
Jiz

roby17
01-01-2010, 04:00 PM
i don`t care about bitmetv,tvt.ro is much better

Magnum
01-01-2010, 07:23 PM
i don`t care about bitmetv
Idiot!:frusty:

dvdasacd
01-02-2010, 07:27 PM
If they have such good home connections why do they need to cheat? or is it more account selling/trading that they do?

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2010, 07:36 PM
BitMeTV has banned Romania Temporarily It's OK because Romania has a backup plan. Now that Iplay "The Legend" has opened it's doors they'll have nothing to worry about.

Long live la revolucion!

dragoi92
01-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Well they have tvt and i think that they dont worry for bitmetv. They have good speed and really i dont know why some tracker says that romanian cheat. If some cheat but not all romanian cheat. It isnt good to ban all romanian member

dvdasacd
01-02-2010, 07:52 PM
BitMeTV has banned Romania Temporarily It's OK because Romania has a backup plan. Now that Iplay "The Legend" has opened it's doors they'll have nothing to worry about.

Long live la revolucion!:lol: :lol:

In all seriousness though, I do feel for the few innocent romanians who have been lumped in with the bad majority.

I bet some of the determined ones get around it with VPNs anyway. But over time, as a sub-community they've adapted - there's some kickass romanian trackers out there, in all categories where major tracker have banned them as a group.

Qlix
01-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Romanians certainly are amazingly loved by everyone.

Wouldn't surprise me if they start banning romanian ip's on their own sites soon enough... lol

dvdasacd
01-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Well, what do they do with their own kin? Do they ALLOW cheating to go on? Or do they try and just battle through with sifting out the cheaters and don't have a blanket ban?

cristina1
01-02-2010, 08:53 PM
I do not give a f....! First of all I am moving to usa. second I prefer tvt.ro.:w00t:

Qlix
01-02-2010, 09:03 PM
I do not give a f....! First of all I am moving in the usa. second I prefer tvt.ro.:w00t:

Bronx FTW.

Benjamin
01-02-2010, 09:18 PM
The United States government has restricted all immigration from Romania. Any Romanians found crossing the border will be shot (banned) and sent back to their country (tvt.ro).

cristina1
01-02-2010, 09:21 PM
The United States government has restricted all immigration from Romania. Any Romanians found crossing the border will be shot (banned) and sent back to their country (tvt.ro).

This was funny!:lol:

dreamsearch
01-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Sad news. I've been a member for two years, i have always kept a positive ratio, i have never even used any of the invites i was given and i used the site on a constant basis for my personal needs (very nice documentary collection btw) not for growing an e-pen. And yes i am romanian and damn proud of it.

I hope staff will sort out a way for keeping the good old romanian users similar to how SCT did before banning our country. No i won't cry or end my days if i loose my account but i have to admit the site was great in content and will be hard to find a replacement.

Off topic:

I can feel racism and hatred in all threads involving Romania bans. I wonder who is to blame - my fellow countrymen who bring shame after shame and spoil everything for everyone or you low life forum trolls who never miss an opportunity to throw shit at anyone just to increase post count. I pity both your kind.

dragoi92
01-03-2010, 03:42 PM

Well i dont think that romanian are bad people. But this post was funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swift
01-03-2010, 04:11 PM

Well i dont think that all romanian are bad people. But this post was funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

fixed for you dragoi :whistling

susiserken
01-09-2010, 01:32 PM
the .ro ban has been lifted lets see if the romanians can behave themself...

AdrianPhoto
01-10-2010, 02:10 PM
I hate it when few ****ers screw things for others

a side note:
TvT.ro + TvT.com > BitmeTV (IMHO)

Glitterstep
01-10-2010, 04:14 PM
a side note:

For me TVT.ro > Bitme.TV

anon
01-10-2010, 04:36 PM
When it comes to my TV series needs, TL + TvT.com > all

Cabalo
01-10-2010, 04:39 PM
throw the torrentbytes TV packs (freeleech) and we have a deal :yup:

anon
01-10-2010, 04:47 PM
throw the torrentbytes TV packs (freeleech)

Are they that good? I have never looked into that section, and always managed to lose my TB accounts to inactivity anyway. And they're so damn hard to register at... :angry:

Cabalo
01-10-2010, 04:58 PM
It's very very good.
I'm a rare TV downloader, but most stuff I never thought I'd find easily on the webz was there as a pack, and additionally as freeleech.
I was very impressed, and I still am very impressed how people say so many good stuff of bitmetv, when I already had to download some very rare TV shows (mostly my father asking me stuff from back in the day), and I always found it somewhere else easily.

BailaMerna
01-10-2010, 05:09 PM

No, i think cheaters are stupids they have many ways to be good neither cheat, but i'd be with you if you mean that a lot of good users fall under the oppression from such a judgment. :ermm:

:lol:

i don`t care about bitmetv,tvt.ro is much better
Not really

LOL. :shifty:

lol87
01-10-2010, 05:33 PM
It's very very good.
I'm a rare TV downloader, but most stuff I never thought I'd find easily on the webz was there as a pack, and additionally as freeleech.
I was very impressed, and I still am very impressed how people say so many good stuff of bitmetv, when I already had to download some very rare TV shows (mostly my father asking me stuff from back in the day), and I always found it somewhere else easily.

Agreed :) Tby is one of my favorite tracker. Even better, they only offer scene release. Also they have freeleech on everything atm.

MiNiMAL
01-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Bad for romanian pople ! :|

Villalltheway
01-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Well we didnt see that coming did we.

a side note:

For me TVT.ro > Bitme.TV

If u say so :whistling

pffm
01-10-2010, 06:08 PM
There isn't the slightest doubt that BitMeTV is the best place for television content...

Funkin'
01-10-2010, 06:53 PM
and I still am very impressed how people say so many good stuff of bitmetv, when I already had to download some very rare TV shows (mostly my father asking me stuff from back in the day), and I always found it somewhere else easily.

I agree with that. I'm not sure why people think that site is the absolute best for tv. Because of the difficulty of seeding there, and for the fact that I felt I had to tip-toe around the site/forums because of the type of staff there, I let my account go inactive quite a while ago. BMTV is definitely a good site, content wise. But there are others out there that are just as good.

emperorIX
01-10-2010, 07:23 PM
There isn't the slightest doubt that BitMeTV is the best place for television content...

BitMeTV sucks balls for me. I can never find anything unique there. BitMeTv is usually the last place I look for something and it's easily replaceable.

Now, something like TheBox is another story.

AdrianPhoto
01-10-2010, 08:05 PM
I can't say no to that

That1Guy
01-10-2010, 09:37 PM
throw the torrentbytes TV packs (freeleech)

Are they that good? I have never looked into that section, and always managed to lose my TB accounts to inactivity anyway. And they're so damn hard to register at... :angry:

Amen to that. I dont trade but if I ever try to get back in to TBy I may just start rather than go through that captcha again :lol:

anon
01-10-2010, 09:40 PM
It's the captchas, both before you arrive at the form and when you do, complex password, 60 second timer before you can press "Sign up", and having to actually load the rules and FAQ pages apart from checking the boxes... :dry:

KushBlow
01-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Why are so many Hispanics considered border hoppers?

Stereotype. In this case e-sterotype :).

eldiesel
01-12-2010, 02:20 AM
TVT.ro is great alternative.

TP635
01-12-2010, 05:07 AM
It's the captchas, both before you arrive at the form and when you do, complex password, 60 second timer before you can press "Sign up", and having to actually load the rules and FAQ pages apart from checking the boxes... :dry:

The main reason why I treasured my acc. at TB ( other than i love the packs). It must have taken me almost a hundred attempt to get through that sign up page.