PDA

View Full Version : How do people get into FTN?

Pages : [1] 2

user12345
01-01-2010, 12:37 AM
they obviously dont trade or give/req invites as iv looked at those sections and nobody has had success so how do they do it?

anon
01-01-2010, 12:43 AM

Have they ever opened signups? :unsure:

Why can't people get in via trading anyway?

DouglasQuaid
01-01-2010, 01:17 AM
You need to donate multiple times to receive an invite.
IP script prevents trading.
FTN's website is slow, and traffic is even slower if you want something over a day old.
Such a shame that people hardly even use the tracker... as opposed to collecting it.

Funkin'
01-01-2010, 01:21 AM
You just need to have a friend that is a member there(and this friend have an invite).

Slickerey
01-01-2010, 01:55 AM
This is how people are in FTN:

You're in it
You're not in it

If you're in situation #2 then you're fucked 'cause chances are that you're not getting in there. :shifty:

jorje
01-01-2010, 01:57 AM
I think people can be in at FTN if
-didn't trade here
-are a good member here (helpful)
;)

Cabalo
01-01-2010, 01:59 AM
Nice signature jorje

captive
01-01-2010, 02:23 AM
FTN's website is slow, and traffic is even slower if you want something over a day old.
Such a shame that people hardly even use the tracker... as opposed to collecting it.

dont agree at all, oldest torrent goes back to may 2006 and is still downloadable, i find no speed problems with older torrents and people are very active from what i see there.

BobFromAccounting
01-01-2010, 02:28 AM
If you want to get in, distinguish yourself from the hundreds of other people standing in line behind you. Be an active member of trackers and even community forums. Being an active member on trackers does not mean you get a seedbox and once you hit a 20TB buffer you're automatically let in, it means get involved in the community and make some friends. You never know who may be watching, or what status they may hold in other communities.

Some people trade their way in. Often it ends in the account being disabled.

In all honesty, I wouldn't suggest getting caught up in seeking entry. Be happy with what you have already. If the opportunity presents itself, accept it, if not, the world keeps spinning. You're not going to find something revolutionary there, regardless of where you are people are people and content is content. Sure, you'll be able to wave your e-penis around a bit more, but if that's all you're looking for it's not worth it.

Albo Da Kid
01-01-2010, 03:57 AM
-didn't trade here
;)

lol what do those have two have to do with getting into Ftn?!

None of those two will guarantee you an invite.

kurdt
01-01-2010, 04:40 AM
i have often read that you don't find ftn, ftn finds you. those things that jorje and karid are talking about are the things that will help it find you. good luck! there are no guarantees in life ;)

Rart
01-01-2010, 04:49 AM
Put "Anti-trader, community guy" in your signature, in your custom title, in your profile, and in your avatar. And hey, while we're at it, change you nick to include it as well.

kurdt
01-01-2010, 04:58 AM
Put "Anti-trader, community guy" in your signature, in your custom title, in your profile, and in your avatar. And hey, while we're at it, change you nick to include it as well.

or just be one...easier than pretending just to get into some tracker you're not going to be happy with if you're not really into those type of things...just a thought

Albo Da Kid
01-01-2010, 05:02 AM
i have often read that you don't find ftn, ftn finds you. those things that jorje and karid are talking about are the things that will help it find you. good luck! there are no guarantees in life ;)

lol @ "Ftn finds you"

I find that so corny nowadays

aen
01-01-2010, 05:04 AM
sex? money?
sex.

awaited
01-01-2010, 05:06 AM
I found this nice little tutorial:unsure:. this tutorial isn't actually about getting into ftn, but there are some cool tricks which you can follow. who knows......

I immediately donate as soon as I join, so I can pretend I'm supercool and they will love me and forgive me everything because i'm a donor !
Then, I go to IRC 24/7 and kiss their asses and e-dick suck as much as I can. And I giggle like a little girl when one of them cracks some shitty joke. oh, oh, and I spit on FST as much as I can, and as often as possible (though I probably got invited there through here).
Then, I go to their forums and I say I agree with everyone else that posted before me, therefore, making me a community guy. If some user disagrees with something, I say immediately that he shouldn't go against staff's ideas, as they were written by God himself.
Every time a staffer posts at some random forum, I post something like "<3 insert-staffer-of-your-choice-here"
And the cherry on the top of the cake, I rent a Gbit seedbox and I seed as much as I can so I can get a uberleet ratio and pretend to be an even better and reputable member.

The "For dummies" how-to be a reputable member at a tracker get in ftn.

Feel free to use it, it hasn't any copyright.

Hope it helped :whistling:

The_Martinator
01-01-2010, 09:52 AM

lol @ "Ftn finds you"

I find that so corny nowadays

It is corny, but the fact remains that most people get in without having a req thread open. One could interpret it that way...

Vinceftw
01-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Well I did get in through another trackers irc chan..

soulreaper
01-01-2010, 01:41 PM
From my experience, I'd say being active here combined with luck is enough to get invited there. The users with invites there need to be convinced that the person they're inviting could be a potentially good user.

anon
01-01-2010, 04:45 PM

I was talking about invite trading. And the fact that you don't see many successful FTN trades here doesn't mean that's not how a lot of people got in - this isn't the only place where you can trade.

Not favoring trading (I don't even do it myself), just commenting.

i have often read that you don't find ftn, ftn finds you.

That's TTC. :lol:

Fibre
01-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Most of the time users are forced to "donate" ten euros to get an invite to FTN. You probably won't get in without parting with money ;)

FTN is no different to the countless other trackers charging for invites.

user12345
01-01-2010, 05:23 PM
but i thought tey dont even have invites atm and when they do only good users(uploaded loads) get them?

WakeMeUp
01-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Money money money...
this is the answer.
However i know people got in without spending a penny. You just need to know the right people, as always.

BobFromAccounting
01-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Most of the time users are forced to "donate" ten euros to get an invite to FTN. You probably won't get in without parting with money ;)

FTN is no different to the countless other trackers charging for invites.

Err, what? Most of the people there got in without spending a dime. If you make repeated donations they might give you an invite, but nothing is guaranteed.

ovisan
01-01-2010, 08:34 PM
they obviously dont trade or give/req invites as iv looked at those sections and nobody has had success so how do they do it?

Ask Dildo mate, he rejected two f*n invitations by now! He probably 'traded' them in exchange of unconditional love here at fst.

user12345
01-01-2010, 08:36 PM
so does anyone on ftn have invites at the moment?

Cabalo
01-01-2010, 08:39 PM
of course yes. :mellow:

pone44
01-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Why does it matter?

antrax34130
01-01-2010, 08:44 PM

yes 26 invites available :naughty:

WakeMeUp
01-01-2010, 08:51 PM

:naughty:

:lol::lol::lol:

sez
01-01-2010, 09:52 PM
imo you should just follow cabalo's tutorial.
And to make sure you are fully covered,add themartinator to your friend's list and talk to him about basketball and your newly discovered formula to popularise the sport with eskimos ;).

user12345
01-01-2010, 10:26 PM

im guessing that number didnt come from FTN but instead your ass

i thought invites are being given out in january?

some guy tried to pm me this on another tracker,

Invites has gone done expired!
"New invites gone done gonna go out January
DONOR,and Very good member, High class member,
Happy New Year
Staff ,,,THank YOU,,,"

that made me lol tbh, i cant see staff on any tracker making use of such bad english for an announcment.

Cabalo
01-01-2010, 10:32 PM
There isn't such an announcement there. :noes:

Fibre
01-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Err, what? Most of the people there got in without spending a dime. If you make repeated donations they might give you an invite, but nothing is guaranteed.

Sure, back in the day. Now it's all about the money :)

Totti
01-01-2010, 11:33 PM

Once agian someone is mixing FTN up with Chuck norris<_<

Rart
01-01-2010, 11:43 PM

No, Chuck Norris has already found you.

:rolleyes:

Swift
01-02-2010, 12:01 AM

No, Chuck Norris has already found you.

chuck has open signup at every tracker he even shut down SCT because he doesn't like to be invite by staff

Qlix
01-02-2010, 02:52 PM
Well. It's a long shot, but... They get in by being invited?

/facepalm

brento
01-02-2010, 05:57 PM

im guessing that number didnt come from FTN but instead your ass

i thought invites are being given out in january?

some guy tried to pm me this on another tracker,

Invites has gone done expired!
"New invites gone done gonna go out January
DONOR,and Very good member, High class member,
Happy New Year
Staff ,,,THank YOU,,,"

that made me lol tbh, i cant see staff on any tracker making use of such bad english for an announcment.

antrax34130 is correct, no need to be rude

antrax34130
01-07-2010, 09:36 PM
2010-01-07 20:45:32 GMT (48 mins ago)
Hope everyone had an awesome new years.

Few announcements!
I'll get the webserver finished sometime this week (long overdue I know). Should make the site a lot faster.
Invites should be handed out shortly as well (again long overdue I know). Remember to choose who you invite wisely
And last but not least, we have a new addition to the site that I should be unveiling within the next couple of weeks which I'm sure you'll appreciate.
I'm also hoping to finally implement a new feature that should also raise a few smiles in regards to seed speed.

Don't ask me what the above new things are, its a surprise so bite your tongue.

-B

:happy:

smcewa11
01-08-2010, 03:40 AM
I sometimes think there is something wrong with me for not chasing after FtN, FTWR, UK-T and FSC. Am I really missing something by not being on them?

Yes I know two are gone now but you know what I mean :D

Radon0r
01-08-2010, 08:15 AM
I sometimes think there is something wrong with me for not chasing after FtN, FTWR, UK-T and FSC. Am I really missing something by not being on them?

Yes I know two are gone now but you know what I mean :D

No, you're not. Who the hell gives a flying puck about any of them. Their torrent sites that offer, guess what...torrents. Wow, just got to have that cause you can't find that at 50 other sites on the net! :whistling

C-mos
01-08-2010, 09:19 AM
they have to piss outside.

anon
01-08-2010, 05:01 PM
I sometimes think there is something wrong with me for not chasing after FtN, FTWR, UK-T and FSC.

You're not alone. ;)

cinephilia
01-08-2010, 05:15 PM
How do people get into FTN?
they ask Idoleyes via his ungiveaway thread.

Albo Da Kid
01-08-2010, 08:42 PM
How do people get into FTN?

They spend 90% of their free time in irc.

Funkin'
01-08-2010, 11:47 PM
I sometimes think there is something wrong with me for not chasing after FtN, FTWR, UK-T and FSC.

There's nothing wrong. You're just not curious about these sites(which is the reason anyone requests or chases after them), and are perfectly content with the ones you currently belong to.

davidw89
01-09-2010, 12:26 AM
Heck torrentleech is better than FTN...

kurdt
01-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Heck torrentleech is better than FTN...

except for you know..the baytsp presence..and a few other things

pikapo0
01-09-2010, 01:31 AM
i mean how many people in real life torrent. most people go on thepiratebay to torrent for music not movies or tv shows. i'd say not even a million people are involved with private trackers. my friends go on streaming sites to get free entertainment and occasionaly get viruses. dont fuss over levels the lower they are the more content they usually have. of course this is not true with like tt and hdbits but in terms of general and scene. tl and revtt are better than scc and gft and scc and gft are better than ftn. dont worry about it and dont let your concious tell you its important. these guys who chase after these trackers are like zombies. there life revolves around torrenting. it really is pathetic

hotstuff
01-09-2010, 10:56 PM
you make friends, you show yourself as reliable and trustworthy and in time people will believe in you just be patient nothing happens overnight

Il_Professore
01-10-2010, 12:59 AM
Lick some asses and you'll get in!

Cabalo
01-10-2010, 01:22 AM
Exactly, or go to a special ass licking forum and it might be even faster.

snagit
01-10-2010, 01:28 AM
Exactly, or go to a special ass licking forum and it might be even faster.

I did that, but I never got in. :cry:

Cabalo
01-10-2010, 01:30 AM
At which one did you try? Maybe you were not in the leetest of them all.

snagit
01-10-2010, 01:34 AM
At which one did you try? Maybe you were not in the leetest of them all.

I joined http://www.asslicking101.com/

:lol:

user12345
01-10-2010, 02:16 AM
so iv learnt from this the way to get in is,
kiss some serious say
pay(alot)
have no life and be on torrent sites 24/7

hmmm im gna leave it i guess. im happy with TL, screw baytsp

Mister Moo
01-10-2010, 02:44 AM
most FTN members have just been there for a long time, and joined back when invites really weren't that difficult to acquire

n00bz0r
01-10-2010, 03:24 AM
most FTN members have just been there for a long time, and joined back when invites really weren't that difficult to acquire

sez moo :lol:

th0r
01-10-2010, 04:44 AM
Most FTN members have just been there for a long time and joined back when invites really weren't that difficult to acquire.

bingo!

i was invited through 0second way back when a lot of ftn invites were being thrown around

Adam1990
01-10-2010, 07:14 AM
I saw somebody make a post about being in FTN. Sent him a PM asking for an invite and why I deserved it. He invited me. Yes I am a part of the 1%. I was able to invite a couple of my friends as well before they switched to donating for invites, or whatever they call it.

ca_aok
01-10-2010, 03:20 PM
I saw somebody make a post about being in FTN. Sent him a PM asking for an invite and why I deserved it. He invited me. Yes I am a part of the 1%. I was able to invite a couple of my friends as well before they switched to donating for invites, or whatever they call it.
I recommend you don't do this or you're going to have a bunch of people reporting your PMs and you'll end up with no PM privs here ;)

IdolEyes787
01-10-2010, 04:30 PM
The whole topic is silly .As been stated numerous times FTN is a tracker, no better or worse than countless other , offering ( other than some sense of validity to those lacking any sense of self worth) the same things found on most other 0days.
It is ratio-less but so are others and some that aren't are so easy to seed at they might as well be.

You want to be a member of FTN, great.You waste your life in it's pursuit , pathetic.

Adam1990
01-10-2010, 05:04 PM
I recommend you don't do this or you're going to have a bunch of people reporting your PMs and you'll end up with no PM privs here ;)

That was a long time ago my friend lol, I wouldn't be doing it now. I have gotten in to everything I wanted to go in to anyway, there is no site that I have any desire to join, I like the ones I have.

BailaMerna
01-10-2010, 05:32 PM
The whole topic is silly .As been stated numerous times FTN is a tracker, no better or worse than countless other , offering ( other than some sense of validity to those lacking any sense of self worth) the same things found on most other 0days.
It is ratio-less but so are others and some that aren't are so easy to seed at they might as well be.

You want to be a member of FTN, great.You waste your life in it's pursuit , pathetic.

I completely agree with you. :dabs:

Hrusciov
01-10-2010, 06:46 PM

waste life? I hardly can see >18 years old guy pursuiting ftn.

xa1ups
01-11-2010, 04:00 AM
Being an active member only recently here, I notice that most people don't even realize they are already members in great trackers.
I am also certain that many of them (myself included) didn't even know what on earth FTN is before joining this forum, yet they want to join in just for the hype that surrounds it. To put it simple, its how human nature works.
That "trackers level" thread helps to that btw. For the love of me I had no idea trackers were level measured :mellow: and if they are, they should be on a personal level, as in "Do I find the stuff I want in that tracker?" and not in a "omg I want in cause I am not in yet!" way.

Brandon
01-11-2010, 04:54 AM
I had written a long post, but noscript fucked it up.

So I'm just gonna sum it up and hit the sack.

Summary: It's not about hype, it's about security knowing that a site has been around for a while and isn't going anywhere. I'm sysop of ftn, I'm on countless ftp's, yet I still have an account and upload to TL. Why? Because ftn and ftp's might not always be there. But I know that as a backup TL might since it's been around for so long already, and I'm gonna put my time, money, and resources into places that I know aren't just gonna vanish in a few months or fail miserably.

Would you invest money into a new company, or would you invest it into a company that you know isn't going to go bankrupt tomorrow?

Hype doesn't always mean something sucks either. The iphone was hyped up, and look what happened? Things get hyped up because people talk. If the iphone wasn't going to be awesome, I'm sure enough word would have spread and it would have failed. I'd give anything for people to keep their mouths shut about ftn. But threads like these are what hype shit up, and by posting here you only help with the hype. So for everyone in here saying ftn is hyped, thanks. You just helped add to that hype. Keep that in mind.

And for the record, we've asked countless times to be removed from that rating thread.

Ewwwyourface
01-11-2010, 05:05 AM
there are plenty of ppl with invites that just dont say anything just find those ppl and u will get in ez

xa1ups
01-11-2010, 06:24 AM
It's not about hype, it's about security knowing that a site has been around for a while and isn't going anywhere. I'm sysop of ftn, I'm on countless ftp's, yet I still have an account and upload to TL. Why? Because ftn and ftp's might not always be there. But I know that as a backup TL might since it's been around for so long already, and I'm gonna put my time, money, and resources into places that I know aren't just gonna vanish in a few months or fail miserably.

Would you invest money into a new company, or would you invest it into a company that you know isn't going to go bankrupt tomorrow?

Hype doesn't always mean something sucks either. The iphone was hyped up, and look what happened? Things get hyped up because people talk. If the iphone wasn't going to be awesome, I'm sure enough word would have spread and it would have failed. I'd give anything for people to keep their mouths shut about ftn. But threads like these are what hype shit up, and by posting here you only help with the hype. So for everyone in here saying ftn is hyped, thanks. You just helped add to that hype. Keep that in mind.

And for the record, we've asked countless times to be removed from that rating thread.

I think you misunderstood the meaning of my post. When i mentioned "the hype that surrounds ftn" i meant the people talking about it in this forum (specifically in the trading section) where i see them offering something like 15 different accounts/invites or their moms even, just to get in there and not the tracker itself. Judging by its review (and not by its level) I am sure its a great place to be, I just cant follow all this aftermath of paranoia and this is where that post was directed at: Appreciate the trackers you are already in and if/when ftn comes your way, welcome it.

I couldn't agree more on supporting any p2p source that you feel its here to stay btw, as for the "what trackers are worth" thread and even the whole trading forums questionable existence only mods/admins can do something about.

ca_aok
01-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Judging by its review (and not by its level) I am sure its a great place to be
Those reviews are horribly outdated, were written by people who only believe in the level system, and tend to mention "packs" and "community" ad nauseam once you get past "level 6" or so. I wouldn't judge the worth of a tracker based on those reviews.

Hrusciov
01-11-2010, 05:01 PM

I'm wondering too why mods here don't want to remove trackers from that list if the staff asked them nicely...

Maybe some tracker's staff want to build something nice with their tracker and that list ruins everything.

That list has only negative aspects as far as I can see.

Pwner101
01-11-2010, 05:18 PM
I was invited when DOFR closed by one of the admins.
I used to have unlimited invites on FTN till I invited someone who ended up cheating... (Was a FST user.)

Side Note: The newest member to join was 4 days ago. So im guessing about 1 or 2 new users join a week and then idle (AKA dont use it after that point) like the rest of the 98% users who are on the site.

If your on TL or RVT or just about any other site with more than 2,000 users then your seeing the same content there that you would here anyways.

Il_Professore
01-11-2010, 05:51 PM
and another thing if you want i have invites to ftn but i sell them for young goats,if you have any young goat to offer invite is yours.

Cabalo
01-11-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm wondering too why mods here don't want to remove trackers from that list if the staff asked them nicely...

Maybe some tracker's staff want to build something nice with their tracker and that list ruins everything.

That list has only negative aspects as far as I can see.
It's not up to the mods to decide that, FYI. As every tracker knows.

IdolEyes787
01-11-2010, 05:58 PM
True dat. Stuff has been removed only be be undeleted .
If you have any complaints send them to the managers.

If I removed the FTN review the best that would happen would be that it gets put back and I get chewed out by .....
The worst that would happen would be that it gets put back and I get canned .
If you have a serious problem with the FTN review then all I can suggest is that you submit your own and request that it be used in place of the existing one.

Cabalo
01-11-2010, 06:13 PM
... and chances are that if the tracker requesting it always had a good rapport with FST, it might be accepted. Otherwise don't waste your time.

Tokeman
01-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Funny that tophos seems to have been removed successfully from the list...

Pwner101
01-11-2010, 07:10 PM
^^^ Not this topic again...

Tokeman
01-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Was just pointing out that it has been done, so its not as impossible as people are saying it is.... unless they got special treatment?

pffm
01-11-2010, 07:20 PM
or they asked nicely :whistling

Tokeman
01-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Yea, I saw that if they asked nicely it might be removed, but it was the might that is throwing me off, why not remove it if they ask nicely, period?

barral01
01-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Trade or money.

Pwner101
01-11-2010, 09:38 PM
They don't remove the review's once posted. << Notice the period.
The only time they remove them is if the information in the review is invalid or nulled. AKA it dissapears.

eldiesel
01-12-2010, 01:54 AM
Are you in FTN cabalo ?

Cabalo
01-12-2010, 01:58 AM
Right now I'm in FST. Replying to a thread.

They don't remove the review's once posted. << Notice the period.
The only time they remove them is if the information in the review is invalid or nulled. AKA it dissapears.
Yes, some people report the images at the hosts, saying they're breaking copyright, bla bla.
I have already advised using sites as bayimg, or hosting the images in the user's personal profile album, which don't suffer of such mechanics.

eldiesel
01-12-2010, 02:05 AM
If you are not a member of FTN . How did you come up with that great tutorial of joining FTN .

Cabalo
01-12-2010, 02:07 AM
Which tutorial are you talking about? It's kinda late here and I'm slow today.

eldiesel
01-12-2010, 02:08 AM
I found this nice little tutorial:unsure:. this tutorial isn't actually about getting into ftn, but there are some cool tricks which you can follow. who knows......

I immediately donate as soon as I join, so I can pretend I'm supercool and they will love me and forgive me everything because i'm a donor !
Then, I go to IRC 24/7 and kiss their asses and e-dick suck as much as I can. And I giggle like a little girl when one of them cracks some shitty joke. oh, oh, and I spit on FST as much as I can, and as often as possible (though I probably got invited there through here).
Then, I go to their forums and I say I agree with everyone else that posted before me, therefore, making me a community guy. If some user disagrees with something, I say immediately that he shouldn't go against staff's ideas, as they were written by God himself.
Every time a staffer posts at some random forum, I post something like "<3 insert-staffer-of-your-choice-here"
And the cherry on the top of the cake, I rent a Gbit seedbox and I seed as much as I can so I can get a uberleet ratio and pretend to be an even better and reputable member.

The "For dummies" how-to be a reputable member at a tracker get in ftn.

Feel free to use it, it hasn't any copyright.

Hope it helped :whistling:

This one .

Cabalo
01-12-2010, 02:12 AM
Of course I use it a lot!
It's flawless, follow it and you can't go wrong.

eldiesel
01-12-2010, 02:13 AM
You should pay more respect to old trackers . People there are not that stupid . Why all the hate for the trackers that want to be left alone ?

Villalltheway
01-12-2010, 02:17 AM
Of course I use it a lot!
It's flawless, follow it and you can't go wrong.

damn straight, we all have a lot to thank cabalo for his genious advice :D, i can vouch for him its foolproof.

Why all the hate for the trackers that want to be left alone ?

where is this hate u talk of?

eldiesel
01-12-2010, 02:26 AM
Through all these forums . Seems that cabalo couldn't get into any of the small trackers so he turned against them .

IdolEyes787
01-12-2010, 02:43 AM
The problem with coming to a conclusion without knowing the facts is that you are coming to a conclusion without knowing the facts.

Cabalo
01-12-2010, 02:51 AM
You should pay more respect to old trackers . People there are not that stupid . Why all the hate for the trackers that want to be left alone ?
Are you on drugs? Are you implying I said this related to FTN? It's even on another thread.
Thank you for the advise though, I'll keep it at hand, left to the the toilet paper.

Through all these forums . Seems that cabalo couldn't get into any of the small trackers so he turned against them .
:D nice, nice... who are you trying to impress? which site/channel?

Funkin'
01-12-2010, 03:22 AM
The problem with coming to a conclusion without knowing the facts is that you are coming to a conclusion without knowing the facts.

That's sig worthy.

QPD
01-12-2010, 01:04 PM
You just need to have a friend that is a member there(and this friend have an invite).

The problem is that there is only @ 25 invitations given at his point among @4500 users.You need more than a miracle to find someone with invitation...and you cannot buy them.
Respeckt FTN. My ultimate goal!
I have to work hard many years to get my ass there, but I won;t give up!:01:

Hrusciov
01-12-2010, 01:10 PM
^ so sad. :(

aen
01-12-2010, 01:32 PM

The problem is that there is only @ 25 invitations given at his point among @4500 users.You need more than a miracle to find someone with invitation...and you cannot buy them.

lol and that's the reason why people makes requests here ^^

ca_aok
01-12-2010, 02:35 PM
Though I have no real friendship with Cabalo, this comment made me chuckle. I couldn't agree more with IdolEyes.

Pathetically veiled invite request FTW? I am curious as to how you've "worked hard for many years" to join a tracker though!

crazydown
01-12-2010, 02:35 PM

I have never understand that. Why do people have to make it their life quest to expose a small tracker that just wants to be left alone. They want to be kept secret for a reason.

kukushka
01-12-2010, 04:08 PM
old tracker my ass, being old doesn't mean that that next day you're not gonna get buried... on the contrary... examples? huh....

CPC464
01-12-2010, 04:17 PM
You need to donate multiple times to receive an invite.

i use it all the time, and they are woring on making it quicker

th0r
01-12-2010, 05:32 PM
I was invited when DOFR closed by one of the admins.rofl, i remember that tracker

You need to donate multiple times to receive an invite.no, you don't

QPD
01-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Pathetically veiled invite request FTW? I am curious as to how you've "worked hard for many years" to join a tracker though!

ltfn... That was not a request.I don.t need another smart ape to tell me when I do requests or not.
About your curiosity; if it's big enough might get you paranoic.So you better chill...

The only sad thing around is your flag...At least I am proud to be romanian, why aren't you ?

ca_aok
01-12-2010, 06:44 PM
ltfn... That was not a request.I don.t need another smart ape to tell me when I do requests or not.
About your curiosity; if it's big enough might get you paranoic.So you better chill...
Well normally people after these trackers see the "work" as asskissing, but based on your temperment that probably hasn't gone too well for you. So I'm assuming the "work" is probably writing posts like that about your dreams! Good luck with those :ermm:

For the folks who are actually seeking this place due to its ratioless nature (poor connection, etc), there are always viable alternatives like PTM that would be more than happy to have you as members.

Anyway, as always, those set on this place would do best to get active in IRC/forums to potentially meet one of those members with invites each month.

Hrusciov
01-12-2010, 06:50 PM

The only sad thing around is your flag...At least I am proud to be romanian, why aren't you ?

lol

jaapaap
01-12-2010, 07:18 PM
I was invited when DOFR closed by one of the admins.

Nice to see that sitename pop up again, brings back good memories. i was also invited from that site to join FTN. Sadly the user that invited me was banned from FTN.

QPD
01-12-2010, 08:28 PM
Well normally people after these trackers see the "work" as asskissing, but based on your temperment that probably hasn't gone too well for you. So I'm assuming the "work" is probably writing posts like that about your dreams! Good luck with those :ermm:

For the folks who are actually seeking this place due to its ratioless nature (poor connection, etc), there are always viable alternatives like PTM that would be more than happy to have you as members.

Anyway, as always, those set on this place would do best to get active in IRC/forums to potentially meet one of those members with invites each month.
Nobody is looking for FTN cause it's ratioless.Be resonable!

BobFromAccounting
01-12-2010, 08:46 PM

Why waste your time? You're just going to get there, go "Oh, cool", add it to your bookmarks, and nothing is going to change. Maybe you'll brag about it, but the only people who will care are ass-kissers, you won't be 'impressing' anyone.

Rart
01-12-2010, 09:40 PM

So basically you're admitting that you've been busting your ass "working hard" for years just to collect another tracker?

I'm sure many people are just lining up to invite you now.

cinephilia
01-12-2010, 10:24 PM

So basically you're admitting that you've been busting your ass "working hard" for years just to collect another tracker?
no, he meant that he has been busy hunting ftn because of packs and community :happy:

Rart
01-12-2010, 10:38 PM
no, he meant that he has been busy hunting ftn because of packs and community :happy:

Oh right, I forgot about that.

The_Martinator
01-13-2010, 08:15 AM

Nobody from Romania, that is. Not all people have great connections, FYI. And don't start by saying that you DL speed sometimes goes down to 2 MBits/s. That's still great in my book. :dabs:

Lovestoned
01-13-2010, 08:55 AM
I've donated once a year ago when I was financially doing better and it wasn't a small amount but I got an invite when they were giving them out.

Looks like this place hasn't changed much, has it?

QPD
01-15-2010, 02:53 PM
@rart & cinephilia
relax guys...attack somebody else if you feel like!
Don;t make me fight back.I might end banned here !

as about working hard:
here is an example:
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1051/avatarlj.th.jpg (http://img98.imageshack.us/i/avatarlj.jpg/)

Nobody from Romania, that is. Not all people have great connections, FYI. And don't start by saying that you DL speed sometimes goes down to 2 MBits/s. That's still great in my book. :dabs:

Come on...PTM is 10x times more easy to get...not to forget the bonus system.

susiserken
01-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Downloading and uploading is hard work? :unsure:

ca_aok
01-15-2010, 03:35 PM
as about working hard:
here is an example:
Oh look guys, I can add torrents to my seedbox! Torrenting is hard!

Take your own advice. Showing screenshots of whoring 100TB of upload on a seedbox isn't really proving anything to someone potentially looking to invite you... quite to the contrary.

IdolEyes787
01-15-2010, 03:42 PM
What I want to know is who are all the lamers downloading a TS of Avatar.
Seriously I'm not a whore to quality but some movies demand a good rip ( and in this case 3D ) or there is very little point.

Tokeman
01-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Who the hell downloads a 1080p telesync of any movie?

WakeMeUp
01-15-2010, 04:42 PM

And who the hell would need 100 mb flacs? Go figure... i'd call this tracker business. No one really uses what downloads.

Tokeman
01-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Well Flacs are 1/1 from a source of good quality. TS can only be as good as the camera that they used to cap the movie, which I doubt was anywhere close to 1080p...

ca_aok
01-15-2010, 04:52 PM
And who the hell would need 100 mb flacs? Go figure... i'd call this tracker business. No one really uses what downloads.
I know plenty of people who like FLAC for various reasons. If you don't need it, that's fine, but don't judge others.

It's completely different from a "1080p" rip from a handheld camera. That'd be like making an SACD of a handheld tape recording from a concert.

As for using what they download, I use what I download... otherwise, what the hell is the point? Download shit you don't even like to watch the little numbers on your profile go up? That's just sad.

anon
01-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Download shit you don't even like to watch the little numbers on your profile go up? That's just sad.

You'd be surprised to know how many people do that. Some of them actually need the numbers to go up if they want to keep their account, though.

Tokeman
01-15-2010, 05:07 PM
I only heard of one tracker disabling for not enough traffic/month, and that was HDBits, and I've not dl'd or up'd much in a few months (maybe a few hundred megs if that), so even that is not true for there. What trackers are you referring to anon-sbi?

WakeMeUp
01-15-2010, 05:09 PM
I know plenty of people who like FLAC for various reasons. If you don't need it, that's fine, but don't judge others.
I judge whoever I want, whenever I want my friend. I said flacs just to say something, it was not important the thing itself but the meaning instead (and as I see you have not understood).

It's completely different from a "1080p" rip from a handheld camera. That'd be like making an SACD of a handheld tape recording from a concert.
Just as above. I didn't mean to enter the details, as I was explaining the idea.

As for using what they download, I use what I download... otherwise, what the hell is the point? Download shit you don't even like to watch the little numbers on your profile go up? That's just sad.
Wow, in which world do you live buddy? There are plenty of people who keeps trackers just to be "cool", if you didn't notice anywhere. Plenty of people buy seedboxes to just boost their ratio, whithout really using nothing of their downloaded movies, music or whatever.

anon
01-15-2010, 05:11 PM
What trackers are you referring to anon-sbi?

I was talking about people that download things they don't need (often freeleech packs) just to maybe manage to seed them back and buffer up before they can actually enjoy the tracker.

xa1ups
01-15-2010, 05:32 PM
There is nothing wrong with downloading FL packs just to seed them back and build some ratio. How else will you be able to get what you really want from the tracker if you have no upload credit? Ofcourse this just something to help you to start like get over the waiting times, or get sth big or rare that no one else downloads anymore.

anon
01-15-2010, 05:35 PM
Of course there isn't. If you leech and leech with a bad ratio, you're going to end up disabled. But it does fall into this category:

Download shit you don't even like to watch the little numbers on your profile go up

xa1ups
01-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Well yes if you keep doing this that's just plain stupid. Its just something to help you get started not an end in itself.

IdolEyes787
01-15-2010, 05:47 PM
There is nothing wrong with downloading FL packs just to seed them back and build some ratio. How else will you be able to get what you really want from the tracker if you have no upload credit? Ofcourse this just something to help you to start like get over the waiting times, or get sth big or rare that no one else downloads anymore.

There might be nothing wrong with downloading FL packs just to seed them back but there is a lot wrong with the fact that people feel the need to.
There is also something wrong at places like the site in the title that is ratioless but still feels the need to have userclasses based exclusively on upload amount.

xa1ups
01-15-2010, 05:51 PM
There is also something wrong at places like the site in the title that is ratioless but still feels the need to have userclasses based exclusively on upload amount.

+1 to that.

QPD
01-15-2010, 06:19 PM
OMG i went to sleep for 2 hours and look how many s*!^%d things i get to read...I don.t know where to start ( need 2 instances of Fst.com opened in the same time)

Downloading and uploading is hard work? :unsure:
Yes susier dear; cause somebody must PAY for electricity, bandwich,HDD direves/CPU and so on, somebody must watch over his utorrent, and it happends to have a job that literally takes me a lot of time.I am not 18y old to stay home and google the net all day.

Oh look guys, I can add torrents to my seedbox! Torrenting is hard!

Take your own advice. Showing screenshots of whoring 100TB of upload on a seedbox isn't really proving anything to someone potentially looking to invite you... quite to the contrary.

I don't even know why I boder answering that;I do not have a seedbox (cause i don't need one.No seedbox available now can provide me what i need better than my own PC)meaning HDD space and speed.
I told it several times, I don't look for a FTN invite this way. That state was just to proove my point that nobody looks for FTN cause it's ratioless and they have low speed.

What I want to know is who are all the lamers downloading a TS of Avatar.
Seriously I'm not a whore to quality but some movies demand a good rip ( and in this case 3D ) or there is very little point.
IDol, I ve seen Avatar 3D on IMAX on the next day of his launching here. I downloaded that version for 2 main reasons:1. ratio on that specific tracker ( when i started it looked like 1 seeder/@400 leechers) and 2. that was the first time i saw a cam at that resolution and I was curious (even if i had screenshots) how it looks like.Turned out to be disappointingly low.
And I really want to go again to see it 3D cause first time I was too busy looking for errors :)

My friend, as from me feel yourself free to listen 32kbs/sec audio stream for the rest of your hearing life.But don't post here about .flac if you had no ideea.Besides this, i can download anything i like if i have the possibility, don't you think?

[QUOTE=ca_aok;3372751]Download shit you don't even like to watch the little numbers on your profile go up? That's just sad.
I agree, but do you 100% watch/listen all you download? I doubt it!

:fst:

TrollinThunder
01-15-2010, 06:32 PM

They even had to add new classes due to all the demand from the seedwhores.

I'm sick of all that shit with everyone sizing up their epenis based on how fast they're seeding the latest pack or whatever.

IdolEyes787
01-15-2010, 06:46 PM
I thought that the 10TB class was overdoing it a bit.
Btw I might be alone in this but I'm ass enough to check who is hopping on massive size torrents and try and never download them if certain assholes people are simply further buffering their accounts via them.
Petty yes but I never claimed to be otherwise.

TrollinThunder
01-15-2010, 06:50 PM
I've done the same. Every time I see things like that it makes me want to stop using torrents.

IdolEyes787
01-15-2010, 06:58 PM
That and the self -induced drama are the entire reason that I think about quitting everyday.

Here's a thought, how about when someone reaches like 5TB upload their stats are frozen ( like levels in a rpg game) and they get to freeleech forever .
With 5 TB up it is unlikely that they will ever have a negative ratio again and they are then free to use the spare time in finding other less annoying ways to stroke their egos.

WakeMeUp
01-15-2010, 07:06 PM
My friend, as from me feel yourself free to listen 32kbs/sec audio stream for the rest of your hearing life.But don't post here about .flac if you had no ideea.Besides this, i can download anything i like if i have the possibility, don't you think?

I have more "ideea" than you might think, dude.
Just for the record, did I prohibited you from downloading flacs? Oh really? Oh, and where? Did I say flacs are for dumbasses? In your mind probably.
And did you read my post? Flacs were meant to be a "plus ultra" in my post, with no particular link to the Flacs themselves. I didn't mean to offend you, mr Flac. I'm sorry if I have somehow disrupted your life, it was not my intention.:rolleyes:

The_Martinator
01-15-2010, 07:13 PM
@rart & cinephilia

as about working hard:
here is an example:
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1051/avatarlj.th.jpg (http://img98.imageshack.us/i/avatarlj.jpg/)

Like ca ok said, follow your own advice. Are you one of those people who expect FTN to have supah dupah rare stuff? :lol:

It's not bad, but you'll find way more stuff on Demonoid, torrents.ru, etc.

QPD
01-15-2010, 08:01 PM
@rart & cinephilia

as about working hard:
here is an example:

Like ca ok said, follow your own advice. Are you one of those people who expect FTN to have supah dupah rare stuff? :lol:

I know, and of course you are right.It's all about the e-penis.At least i have the courage to admit it.

backie
01-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Well I got into ftn via an invite. Tho I hear some evil doers hax their way in.

kurdt
01-15-2010, 08:36 PM
@rart & cinephilia

as about working hard:
here is an example:

why not then just use public trackers altogether (actually torrent.ru is a public site): TPB, mininova, isohunt or whatever trackers replaced them.

if you don't care about having the security of a hard to get into private tracker, plus the no-ratio *and* no h&r of a public tracker, then don't worry about ftn.

The_Martinator
01-15-2010, 08:37 PM

I know, and of course you are right.It's all about the e-penis.At least i have the courage to admit it.

Lol, maybe it would be better for you if you hadn't. Or was that an attempt of reverse psychology? :naughty:

QPD
01-15-2010, 08:41 PM
why not then just use public trackers altogether (actually torrent.ru is a public site): TPB, mininova, isohunt or whatever trackers replaced them.

if you don't care about having the security of a hard to get into private tracker, plus the no-ratio *and* no h&r of a public tracker, then don't worry about ftn.

once again:
I am not looking for a FTN invite here in public.Understand that!Getting there in this manner is almost impossible and even if i get an invite in public, i will probably end up banned in the next 5 mins.
My buffer is more than enough on several respected trackers.As about the security, you are never safe enough.

This was my last post on this thread!

ca_aok
01-15-2010, 09:20 PM
I judge whoever I want, whenever I want my friend. I said flacs just to say something, it was not important the thing itself but the meaning instead (and as I see you have not understood).
Actually I did understand, you just have no idea what you're talking about.

Just as above. I didn't mean to enter the details, as I was explaining the idea.
Aka you have no idea what you're talking about, and you're speaking out your ass.

Wow, in which world do you live buddy? There are plenty of people who keeps trackers just to be "cool", if you didn't notice anywhere. Plenty of people buy seedboxes to just boost their ratio, whithout really using nothing of their downloaded movies, music or whatever.

There are plenty of idiots in the world too. Interesting correlation. As for what I download, I actually do simply consume the content I grab. I know, crazy idea right?

Moron.

Yes susier dear; cause somebody must PAY for electricity, bandwich,HDD direves/CPU and so on, somebody must watch over his utorrent, and it happends to have a job that literally takes me a lot of time.I am not 18y old to stay home and google the net all day.
You have no free time, and yet you're worried about internet e-peen? The only people who care about that shit are immature 12 year olds, so that's kind of counter-productive to your argument.

That state was just to proove my point that nobody looks for FTN cause it's ratioless and they have low speed.False.

I agree, but do you 100% watch/listen all you download? I doubt it!Actually I do.

I know, and of course you are right.It's all about the e-penis.At least i have the courage to admit it.Moron. And herein lies the folly of the WTAW thread. If there was some random ratioless 0-day with 5K members that you'd never have heard of before, you wouldn't give a shit about it.

Enjoy your wait for the invite that ain't coming ;)

susiserken
01-15-2010, 10:24 PM

I do all that crap to, but i still dont find downloading stuff as hard work ;)

im on sick leave now tho wich is nice, but it does get boring belive it or not :yup:

DanielleD87
01-15-2010, 11:35 PM
6000 thousand years ago God created the earth and with that God created thy holy FTN. (or was it 2000 years ago? lol)

With that God created thy holiest user database for FTN. Things have not changed since then.

If you're female you can try IMing B. He is a nice guy. ;)

th0r
01-16-2010, 12:39 AM
or was it 2000 years ago?more like almost 4 years ago

VinX
01-16-2010, 05:26 AM
6000 thousand years ago God created the earth and with that God created thy holy FTN. (or was it 2000 years ago? lol)

With that God created thy holiest user database for FTN. Things have not changed since then.

Girl Powah !!

/me think bittorrent world srsly needs moar girls

FTN userdatabase remains constant i guess

kukushka
01-16-2010, 09:07 AM

Girl Powah !!

/me think bittorrent world srsly needs moar girls

FTN userdatabase remains constant i guess
actually, it's slowly migrating to a cemetary.. like almost evertything around :)

WakeMeUp
01-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Actually I did understand, you just have no idea what you're talking about.

Actually I understand you have no idea about that. You need some more experience in this world, my friend.

Aka you have no idea what you're talking about, and you're speaking out your ass.

It's funny to see how people get themselves even more ridicolous.
Oh, and the use of "Aka" (also known as) is pretty incorrect in your phrase - I'm sure you'll enjoy reading this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKA .

There are plenty of idiots in the world too. Interesting correlation. As for what I download, I actually do simply consume the content I grab. I know, crazy idea right?

Yes, it's pretty crazy being so hypocrite, right? It needs maybe a 10 years old kid to understand that the file ratio system often requires not to use the downloaded data, but I'm sure you are doing this just to sound funny - which is pretty sad, since you seem not that genius.

Moron.

I will let yourself judge your childish behavior. I will only say my nephew, 13 years old, is more mature than you because he avoids to tell other people what he thinks about him - I'm sure that if you read this 5 or 6 times you'll understand the meaning. Remember, try, try and try, and you will get it. :)

YoYoY
01-16-2010, 02:12 PM
I will let yourself judge your childish behavior. I will only say my nephew, 13 years old, is more mature than you because he avoids to tell other people what he thinks about him - I'm sure that if you read this 5 or 6 times you'll understand the meaning. Remember, try, try and try, and you will get it. :)

This post just made my day :lol::lol::lol:

ca_aok
01-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Actually I understand you have no idea about that. You need some more experience in this world, my friend.World experience has something to do with your knowledge (or lack thereof) of FLAC encoding and music? I wasn't aware.

It's funny to see how people get themselves even more ridicolous.
Oh, and the use of "Aka" (also known as) is pretty incorrect in your phrase - I'm sure you'll enjoy reading this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKAThe irony of this statement being that you spelt "ridiculous" incorrectly. I could also get into your grammatical errors in each part of your post but that's cool, perhaps English is your second language. And of course, as always, wikipedia is always correct!

Yes, it's pretty crazy being so hypocrite, right? It needs maybe a 10 years old kid to understand that the file ratio system often requires not to use the downloaded data, but I'm sure you are doing this just to sound funny - which is pretty sad, since you seem not that genius.Out of curiosity, how am I a hypocrite for actually consuming my downloaded content? And I'm extremely curious as to how the ratio system forces you to not use downloaded data? News flash: you can put torrents that you might... *gasp*... actually enjoy on your seedbox if you use one! I know, it's a crazy and hypocritical idea that goes against everything torrenting stands for in your eyes. And as for the second part of your statement "you seem not that genius" speaks for itself.

I will let yourself judge your childish behavior. I will only say my nephew, 13 years old, is more mature than you because he avoids to tell other people what he thinks about himIt's funny how silly little teenagers who get chirped for their immaturity online feel the need to say things like this, as if they prove their maturity. In any case, lying to other people about what you think about them is sometimes necessary, but is often simply the weak way out. Anyway, I'm sorry that I don't feel like sugarcoating my responses when responding to these amazing posts ;)

WakeMeUp
01-16-2010, 05:23 PM
World experience has something to know with your knowledge (or lack thereof) of FLAC encoding and music? I wasn't aware.
Here we go. Again. I know you had understood that "this world" meant "the bittorrent world", but your attempt to sound remotely funny has failed tragically.

The irony of this statement being that you spelt "ridiculous" incorrectly. I could also get into your grammatical errors in each part of your post but that's cool perhaps English is your second language. And of course, as always, wikipedia is always correct!

If you know some italian we could discuss together then. But I'm pretty sure you don't know a word (irony here - just some help for you to properly understand the statement. Don't thank me). However, It's good to correct people who don't even know how to talk their first language. And thank you, from now on I'll spell the word "ridiculous" correctly!

Out of curiosity, how am I a hypocrite for actually consuming my downloaded content. And I'm extremely curious as to how the ratio system forces you to not use downloaded data. News flash: you can put torrents that you might... *gasp*... actually enjoy on your seedbox if you use one! I know, it's a crazy and hypocritical idea that goes against everything torrenting stands for in your eyes. And as for the second part of your statement "you seem not that genius" speaks for itself.

I'm sure that if you had studied more when you were at school your logic would be a little bit better. Since I usually don't like to repeat myself many times, I will only explain to you how the file ratio system works, as I would explain to a 12 years old kid: If you don't share enough, you risk to get your account banned. And since not so many users buy seedboxes, you can try making some conclusion - oh, and take your time. We know you need pretty much. But we are not here to judge you, so don't worry about that.

It's funny how silly little teenagers who get chirped for their immaturity online feel the need to say things like this, as if they prove their maturity. In any case, lying to other people about what you think about them is sometimes necessary, but is often simply the weak way out. Anyway, I'm sorry that I don't feel like sugarcoating my responses when responding to these amazing posts ;)
It's even more funny how silly little teenagers who get chirped for their immaturity online feel the need to say things like this, as if they prove their maturity. In any case, there was some irony in what I said, but again - don't worry. We all know you need some help understanding even these little things (and that is why I placed a little key suggestion in brackets above).
Oh, and the fact you considered my response as an "amazing post" could lead people to think you actually don't know how to properly use irony.

ca_aok
01-16-2010, 06:28 PM
Here we go. Again. I know you had understood that "this world" meant "the bittorrent world", but your attempt to sound remotely funny has failed tragically.
Actually no, that's not how I interpret "this world". But thanks for putting words in my mouth bud.

And while I don't know Italian, if it was my second language I wouldn't feel the need to insult someone else's spelling and grammar while making errors myself, which is also rather ironic.

'm sure that if you had studied more when you were at school your logic would be a little bit better. Since I usually don't like to repeat myself many times, I will only explain to you how the file ratio system works, as I would explain to a 12 years old kid: If you don't share enough, you risk to get your account banned. And since not so many users buy seedboxes, you can try making some conclusion - oh, and take your time. We know you need pretty much. But we are not here to judge you, so don't worry about that.
Back to the original argument against you, as this has gone way off topic, this is completely false. Can downloading stuff you don't want increase your ratio? Certainly. However, what I am saying is that you don't have to. I'm on several sites here I have a fine ratio simply seeding the stuff I download for my own enjoyment. Maybe I have to seed files for a longer period of time to make up the difference, or download new stuff right away to get the maximum possible gains back from the files, but I have no problem surviving. However, you seem to enjoy avoiding any actual facts, as you did in your original post, and resort to pettiness. Sure you can say "you make the conclusion from here", however it's apparent to me that you don't have a conclusion to make. The ratio system has nothing to do with what you do with the files you download. Its only concern is the ratio of your upload:download. So your original argument that no one watches or consumes what they download is simply wrong.

I think you also need to re-examine your definition of the word irony, as you don't seem to have a great grasp on the matter. As for "amazing post", that's not irony, it's sarcasm.

In any case, if you have anything real to say further on the matter of how nobody uses their downloaded content, feel free to PM me, we've gone quite far off topic here.

The_Martinator
01-16-2010, 07:06 PM
OMG, you two have blown this way out of proportion.

WakeMeUp, there are trackers where you don't have to buffer up in order to actually use the site. some are ratio free, others have a generous bonus system, some have an overall great torrent activity,...

My point being that ca ok is prolly at those sites and is enjoying them.

TraLaLa
01-16-2010, 07:46 PM
this should be sticky :D lol

WakeMeUp
01-16-2010, 07:58 PM
Actually no, that's not how I interpret "this world". But thanks for putting words in my mouth bud.

And while I don't know Italian, if it was my second language I wouldn't feel the need to insult someone else's spelling and grammar while making errors myself, which is also rather ironic.

Oh, please, correct me! I can't wait. I'm always open to improve my english, there is always something to learn, even from you.

Back to the original argument against you
This sounds like we are in a trial. And you the slow (Note: Guess what's the meaning?) unknown guy who seats on behind (Grammar note: I have implied the verb in the second statement. But if you feel to suggest something, please PM me).

as this has gone way off topic, this is completely false. Can downloading stuff you don't want increase your ratio? Certainly. However, what I am saying is that you don't have to. I'm on several sites here I have a fine ratio simply seeding the stuff I download for my own enjoyment. Maybe I have to seed files for a longer period of time to make up the difference, or download new stuff right away to get the maximum possible gains back from the files, but I have no problem surviving. However, you seem to enjoy avoiding any actual facts, as you did in your original post, and resort to pettiness. Sure you can say "you make the conclusion from here", however it's apparent to me that you don't have a conclusion to make. The ratio system has nothing to do with what you do with the files you download. Its only concern is the ratio of your upload:download. So your original argument that no one watches or consumes what they download is simply wrong.
Wow man, you are just painfully unable to use your brain, as we can see here. I'll say this the last time, hopefully. First, who said that you have to download files you don't use? If you could link me where you'd be kind. The file ratio system could get users download freeleech packs or well leeched torrents, even if they don't need what they are downloading. And furthermore, it can be useful seeding torrents when you do not need something to download.
And please, I'd be happy to listen some other quotes, such as "The ratio system has nothing to do with what you do with the files you download." - it's funny how you make yourself more and more ridiculous. (This is correct, right?) The file ratio system (again! ahah really, I don't know why I'm still here) often requires to download particular torrents in order to improve the ratio - torrents which not always are meant to be used. I specify "file" ratio to distinguish the "share" ratio and the "share index" of course, my friend.

So your original argument that no one watches or consumes what they download is simply wrong.
Of course, I said exactly "all the torrents downloaded are not used". Haha, you still miss the meaning now!

I think you also need to re-examine your definition of the word irony, as you don't seem to have a great grasp on the matter. As for "amazing post", that's not irony, it's sarcasm.
Would have been a great catch, if you did understand the meaning of what I wrote, dear friend.

In any case, if you have anything real to say further on the matter of how nobody uses their downloaded content, feel free to PM me, we've gone quite far off topic here.
Oh, I agree buddy. And moreover your brain needs to sleep awhile after your poor responses.

Presto
01-16-2010, 08:18 PM
PM Brandon that you have available money to "donate", and you shall be in.

DanielleD87
01-16-2010, 11:05 PM
That is just insulting.

jeronimo
01-16-2010, 11:51 PM
Make some real life friends. Hopefully one of them will have a invite.

awaited
01-17-2010, 04:05 AM

odds are not in favor.

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2010, 04:18 AM
That is just insulting.

http://www.o--rly.com/owl_orly.png

jeronimo
01-17-2010, 06:29 AM

odds are not in favor.

Just wear a FTN shirt everywhere you go. Your bound to run into a fellow user here or there.

TraLaLa
01-17-2010, 07:56 AM
thats a good idea :lol:

kurdt
01-17-2010, 07:59 AM
As for "amazing post", that's not irony, it's sarcasm.

not to take sides in an argument that i'm not involved in, but i found this particular topic interesting.

sarcasm is actually a kind of verbal irony; with the other kinds being overstatement and understatement. http://www.k-state.edu/english/baker/english320/cc-verbal_irony.htm

so it is correct to say that any sarcastic statement is ironic. (not the other way around, of course.)

Presto
01-17-2010, 09:02 AM
That is just insulting.

How is that insulting? Everyone can be bought in one way or another, it's just the matter of price. Not to mention a tracker that's proven to easily sell their beliefs. I'm not sure if you remember, but some time ago FTN enthusiasts (including the staff) loved to spend their time on FST making fun of ScT and their pay-2-invite policy. Now they are cultivating exactly the same thing... well not really, they are being cheapos and not crediting everyone who donates.

cinephilia
01-17-2010, 01:14 PM
seems like you're easy to please lol...

eldiesel
01-17-2010, 01:23 PM
Are you on drugs? Are you implying I said this related to FTN? It's even on another thread.
Thank you for the advise though, I'll keep it at hand, left to the the toilet paper.

:D nice, nice... who are you trying to impress? which site/channel?

I am not in any channel anymore and not wanting to impress anyone .

senegal
01-17-2010, 05:26 PM
Good boy!

Il_Professore
01-17-2010, 05:31 PM
fuck with someone famous!

SAM
01-17-2010, 07:38 PM
-didn't trade here
;)

Allow me to disagree:naughty:
and to add that the only special thing about FTN is its community.

anon
01-17-2010, 07:41 PM
the only special thing about FTN is its community.

A lot of people want it for that exact same reason. Right? :P

SAM
01-17-2010, 07:48 PM
the only special thing about FTN is its community.

some do and some only want it for showing off:)
but believe me FTN is about community,privacy,good staff

YoYoY
01-17-2010, 08:49 PM

Their forums are just.......entertaining. the members are funny peope also polite people.
all they have towards each other is respect . there is no flaming threads , no acting disrespectfully to other members . they just respect each other and try to have some fun :) .

The_Martinator
01-17-2010, 09:25 PM

Their forums are just.......entertaining. the members are funny peope also polite people.
all they have towards each other is respect . there is no flaming threads , no acting disrespectfully to other members . they just respect each other and try to have some fun :) .

You're talking about FST, aren't you? :P

PS: I respect you, dude!

YoYoY
01-17-2010, 10:01 PM
seems like you're easy to please lol...

Being easy to be pleased makes my life easier :cool:

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2010, 11:21 PM

Allow me to disagree:naughty:
and to add that the only special thing about FTN is its community.
When you disagree with something you're supposed to explain why you feel that way.

How is "not trading and being a good member here in FST" going to guarantee you an invite? There's plenty of people who dont trade and are good members and they're still not in Ftn.

Cabalo
01-17-2010, 11:25 PM
What SAM meant is that he traded a lot here, and yet he is at FTN.
SAM just opted for not showing his huge BT rep.

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2010, 11:26 PM

oh the cockucker caught me. I didn't notice he was being ironic... ahah nice one Sam

The community really is very special though. I give you that

th0r
01-17-2010, 11:49 PM
The community really is very special though.not only that, but ftn also has some of the best packs i've seen in bittorrent

SAM
01-18-2010, 12:59 AM

oh the cockucker caught me. I didn't notice he was being ironic... ahah nice one Sam

The community really is very special though. I give you that

:cry:
well
i never traded here or any where
and i meant what you understand Albo
if you are a good member and don't trade you will be in
i agree that many good members here never trade but yet they haven't get in ftn yet but you can't take every one you just choose the best .

and yes i choose to hide my bt rep
but not because i got it from trading but because i think it's useless
and by the way all of it got it by offering free invites
any way

Cabalo
01-18-2010, 01:02 AM
well
(...)

http://www.rd.ca/cms/images/image/cough_remedies_230_lf4.jpg
*COUGH*

IdolEyes787
01-18-2010, 01:10 AM
i agree that many good members here never trade but yet they haven't get in ftn yet but you can't take every one you just choose the best .

That's simply not true.People get in because hopefully they are a good fit to the tracker not because they are necessarily "the best" ( whatever that is suppose to mean)

The community really is very special though.not only that, but ftn also has some of the best packs i've seen in bittorrent

Their pretime is great too.

Btw SAM doesn't have a massive rep and not a single one listed mentions trade.

SAM
01-18-2010, 01:14 AM
well
(...)

http://www.rd.ca/cms/images/image/cough_remedies_230_lf4.jpg
*COUGH*
???

@Albo

when i first got here i only had demonoid :)
but time passed and i met many great friends who offered me many trackers and i awe them alot.
bunny67,fazzy07,sear,znik,thefox and others
And i awe FST alot too
great place many nice members
here you can get what you want but choose the right way.

That's simply not true.People get in because hopefully they are a good fit to the tracker not because they are necessarily "the best" ( whatever that is suppose to mean)

sorry you said it better than me:)

Cabalo
01-18-2010, 02:09 AM
You forgot to press the "next page" button below. :shifty:

Yes, SAM, you traded a lot here, ok it was some time ago, but please don't lie in public. Because you are lying.

Rart
01-18-2010, 03:20 AM
but time passed and i met many great friends who offered me many trackers and i awe them alot.
bunny67,fazzy07,sear,znik,thefox and others
And i awe FST alot too

I'm glad you revere so many people.

Their pretime is great too.

But their pretimes on their packs are simply unbeatable. It's what truly makes the tracker.

BobFromAccounting
01-18-2010, 04:19 AM
It's visually appealing.

There, I said it.

IdolEyes787
01-18-2010, 04:33 AM

Yes, SAM, you traded a lot here, ok it was some time ago, but please don't lie in public. Because you are lying.

:blushing: I stand corrected.Who the hell even knew there was a next page(s)?

Btw this is not a knock against you SAM I remember you as being one of the few sensible people at this site when I first joined here but I don't appreciate the prefabricating.Better to admit to a mistake than deny it.

Back on topic( sort of ) ,so we are all in agreement that FTN rulez because of the community ( except for the 25% who think that Avatar,Inglorious Basterds or Transformers:sick: is the movie of the decade they may fuck themselves) ,the packs , the non-ratio part and the pretimes .Also props to the staff (except for Muri) and the contests( except for the lame ones) .
On a personal note I'd just like to add that I also admire the fact that they don't have any porn.

Albo Da Kid
01-18-2010, 06:41 AM
Hold on....You guys are saying that Ftn's community has improved? I remember a couple of months ago where most users i talked to were complaining how dead Ftn's forums were and stuff.

I don't know their current situation and I was being sarcastic earlier when I said that their community was special since i've always believed that was just an excuse used by the users who wanted to get in.

They do have some great packs though from what I've heard so Props to them for that.

n00bz0r
01-18-2010, 07:07 AM

:blushing: I stand corrected.Who the hell even knew there was a next page(s)?

Btw this is not a knock against you SAM I remember you as being one of the few sensible people at this site when I first joined here but I don't appreciate the prefabricating.Better to admit to a mistake than deny it.

Back on topic( sort of ) ,so we are all in agreement that FTN rulez because of the community ( except for the 25% who think that Avatar,Inglorious Basterds or Transformers:sick: is the movie of the decade they may fuck themselves) ,the packs , the non-ratio part and the pretimes .Also props to the staff (except for Muri) and the contests( except for the lame ones) .
On a personal note I'd just like to add that I also admire the fact that they don't have any porn.

didn't know muri staffed there :blink:

Funkin'
01-18-2010, 07:43 AM
Hold on....You guys are saying that Ftn's community has improved? I remember a couple of months ago where most users i talked to were complaining how dead Ftn's forums were and stuff.

To me they're just like most other tracker forums. They're not overly excellent, but they're not horrible either. However, I've never thought of them as dead. I actually think they're pretty active, considering probably something like 90% of the userbase belongs to the site for trophy reasons and log in only every once in a while.

xJohnxSmithx
01-18-2010, 07:52 AM

click your heels together 3 times and say there's no place like home...

SAM
01-18-2010, 10:43 AM

Traded alot ?

no my friend , i only traded twice at the begining when i first came here and znik talked to me about how trading is bad so i never traded again

my friend i got nothing against traders but i hate the idea and i never trade
and i don't care if you believe me or not
and why you take it personal trying to proof that i'm trader

The_Martinator
01-18-2010, 10:52 AM
I just went through your threads. Some answers in this one were interesting: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-sam-the-trader-233051

Look, I'm not the kind of Bittard who thinks that once you've traded, your life ends. It's good to know you realised trading is bad. But telling the truth can go a long way also...

SAM
01-18-2010, 10:56 AM
I just went through your threads. Some answers in this one were interesting: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-sam-the-trader-233051

Look, I'm not the kind of Bittard who thinks that once you've traded, your life ends. It's good to know you realised trading is bad. But telling the truth can go a long way also...

as i said i got nothing against traders it just i hate the idea.
and as i stated above

i already stated i did a long time ago only 2 times but i never did it again
and you can check my threads i have no post no thread about trading

The_Martinator
01-18-2010, 11:04 AM
Oh, yeah, I missed that part. I thought you said you never did it. Sorry.

I guess you'll have to duke it out with C then. GL, he's great at edrama. :lol:

But tbh, I find it weird that you decided to show all your rep and then hid it again in a matter of minutes...

SAM
01-18-2010, 11:17 AM
Oh, yeah, I missed that part. I thought you said you never did it. Sorry.

I guess you'll have to duke it out with C then. GL, he's great at edrama. :lol:

But tbh, I find it weird that you decided to show all your rep and then hid it again in a matter of minutes...

mate
sometimes i'm easy to get upset
but it's childish to show my btrep
i don't want ppl to judge me through that useless betrep number,i want them to judge me through my acts in this forum for almost 3 years now.
i have my beliefs and i'll never change them
i get into all my trackers by invites from ppl who thought i'm a good member in fst and i'll be a good member there
there is a better way than trading and i choose it a long time ago.

b3owulf
01-18-2010, 05:04 PM

To me they're just like most other tracker forums. They're not overly excellent, but they're not horrible either. However, I've never thought of them as dead. I actually think they're pretty active, considering probably something like 90% of the userbase belongs to the site for trophy reasons and log in only every once in a while.
If thre wasn't any hype, everyone would relaise that FTN is a tracker. With files, Scene stuff. Any Sceen tracer ahs Scene stuff. And FTN has forums, like most trackers, and these forums are.. just decent. Also FTN has few invites. That's all. Damn, what I'm I writing, noone wil listen to me and continue to trade to get into FTN. Damnit, there's no Sait Grale nor Philoshophers Stone. It's just a tracker, for God's sake.

susiserken
01-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Its just another 0day tracker for me im happy with what i got i guess :yup:

Cabalo
01-18-2010, 05:20 PM
well
(...)
and yes i choose to hide my bt rep
but not because i got it from trading but because i think it's useless
any way

:huh: Your memory comes back quite quickly, only needed a couple of posts.
As I stated at my first post, you were lying.

FYI, staff can see your hidden BT reputation, which you obviously thought we couldn't, otherwise you wouldn't be discussing this with us. We just can't login at any users accounts like it happens at TPS. That would be a low blow.

Tokeman
01-18-2010, 05:25 PM

Um, yea they do :pinch:

IdolEyes787
01-18-2010, 05:34 PM
"Quite so," he answered, lighting a cigarette, and throwing himself down into an armchair. "You see, but you do not observe. "

SAM
01-18-2010, 07:18 PM

:huh: Your memory comes back quite quickly, only needed a couple of posts.
As I stated at my first post, you were lying.

FYI, staff can see your hidden BT reputation, which you obviously thought we couldn't, otherwise you wouldn't be discussing this with us. We just can't login at any users accounts like it happens at TPS. That would be a low blow.

my dear
i know you can see my btrep :)
and my memory is fine:naughty:
and i have nothing to hide cause my threads show it all and there is nothing to be ashamed of.
yes,i traded twice when i first came here 3 years ago b4 i met a great anti-trader guy and from him i learned a lot.
you see, i came here very naive didn't know anything about bt trackers or community but i learned from great guys.
so i never traded and i'll never will :)
is there any problem with that?:)
so there is no need to call me a liar cause i'm not and i'll never be ISA.

And i'm happy to see that you spent some of your precious time staring at my rep points.;)

VinX
01-18-2010, 08:49 PM
. We just can't login at any users accounts like it happens at TPS. That would be a low blow.

dude .. rofl

ca_aok
01-18-2010, 08:57 PM
Whoever has access to the server the site's hosted on can do that on pretty much any forum... it's not that unusual. Staff in several places if not here (probably not the global mods though) have the power to reset a member's password to something of their choice... i.e. they'd be able to log into their account.

IdolEyes787
01-18-2010, 09:37 PM
I have no interest in anyone else's account .
For that matter I barely have any interest in my account .:idunno:

Peanut
01-18-2010, 09:38 PM
the only way ive heard is if you sell your soul

IdolEyes787
01-18-2010, 09:43 PM
That might work except for the large percentage of bt users who appear to be soulless.

ca_aok
01-18-2010, 09:47 PM
I would've sold my soul to get in, but I already sold it to the devil for a doughnut. Doh!

P2PDog
01-18-2010, 10:22 PM
Whoever has access to the server the site's hosted on can do that on pretty much any forum... it's not that unusual. Staff in several places if not here (probably not the global mods though) have the power to reset a member's password to something of their choice... i.e. they'd be able to log into their account.

Or, they could just install a plugin that lets them log in quietly and silently without anyone knowing that it ever happened :P

th0r
01-18-2010, 11:03 PM
the only way ive heard is if you sell your soulconsidering your apparent gender on this forum, it should be easy for you to be invited

:whistling

IdolEyes787
01-18-2010, 11:19 PM
That's sexist or something.

snagit
01-18-2010, 11:22 PM
I have no interest in anyone else's account .
For that matter I barely have any interest in my account .:idunno:

Can I haz? :naughty: Oh wait...nevermind.

KushBlow
01-18-2010, 11:27 PM
That might work except for the large percentage of bt users who appear to be soulless.

What are you implying? :cry:

IdolEyes787
01-18-2010, 11:53 PM
Don't worry I wasn't talking about you.:shifty:

susiserken
01-19-2010, 12:02 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t--ftn-donor-account-for-trade--388312 get your ftn account here... :unsure:

Rart
01-19-2010, 12:03 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t--ftn-donor-account-for-trade--388312 get your ftn account here... :unsure:

Congrats on giving the thread more attention.

susiserken
01-19-2010, 12:06 AM

Congrats on giving the thread more attention.

you`re welcome!

KushBlow
01-19-2010, 12:07 AM
Don't worry I wasn't talking about you.:shifty:

Your smiley tells a different story. :noes:

Cabalo
01-19-2010, 12:24 AM
. We just can't login at any users accounts like it happens at TPS. That would be a low blow.

dude .. rofl
Laugh as much as you want. You wouldn't be doing that, if you checked some mysql dumps which passed around quietly.

Ignorance is bliss. :rolleyes:

rofl

xa1ups
01-19-2010, 12:24 AM

What are you implying? :cry:

No use to cry now. You shouldn't have played that "Come to Daddy" by afx (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Az_7U0-cK0) so many times :P

Cabalo
01-19-2010, 12:25 AM
They can, but then you'd know your account was touched. This way, you've no idea it ever happened.

@ P2Pdog, the script you pointed out had a major "bug" if you wanna call it that way, that allowed anyone to actually login to any account. This was only corrected around april 2009 in the 2.3 version.
There is a relatively easy way to know if the site is running such script. Google around and you'll find it.

P2PDog
01-19-2010, 12:38 AM
@ P2Pdog, the script you pointed out had a major "bug" if you wanna call it that way, that allowed anyone to actually login to any account. This was only corrected around april 2009 in the 2.3 version.
There is a relatively easy way to know if the site is running such script. Google around and you'll find it.

No need to Google ;)

Cabalo
01-19-2010, 12:42 AM
I see I wasn't the only one who has been aware of such "issues".
Maybe I'm paranoid, but I do like my privacy.

antrax34130
01-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Some news :p

Hey peeps,
Site is still in the process of being distributed/moved.
I'll start allowing invites to be issued out again tomorrow.

Sorry for the lengthy webserver move, lots going on this month

Swift
01-19-2010, 08:46 AM
wow antrax cool news ! LONG LIVE ANTRAX34130

C-mos
01-19-2010, 09:21 AM
:unsure:

VinX
01-19-2010, 12:26 PM

If someone could have invited me then i would have invited you on the FTN ... ;)

/me :dry:

IdolEyes787
01-19-2010, 02:05 PM

Hey peeps,
Pigs fly .
Sorry for flying porcine , lots going on this month

Swift
01-19-2010, 02:19 PM

If someone could have invited me then i would have invited you on the FTN ... ;)

Hey peeps,
Pigs fly .
Sorry for flying porcine , lots going on this month

Who said the day a black becomes a president pigs will fly?

IdolEyes787
01-19-2010, 02:54 PM
John McCain?

Zac090
01-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Chuck Norris???

Albo Da Kid
01-19-2010, 05:24 PM

lol... so finally you got into Ftn huh Vinx? Good news but now I kinda miss seeing your famous "Dream Duo" sig

Did you get into that other site too?

b3owulf
01-20-2010, 05:02 AM
lol... so finally you got into Ftn huh Vinx? Good news but now I kinda miss seeing your famous "Dream Duo" sig

Did you get into that other site too?
If you knew his nickname he uses on trackers you'd probably noticed that he's already there.

Swift
01-20-2010, 08:15 AM
and he uses you tag :lol:

VinX
01-20-2010, 06:50 PM
/me lol'd

snail
01-20-2010, 09:39 PM
dress up in a gimp suit and offer to have butt sex with staff.....

Ewwwyourface
01-21-2010, 03:35 AM
ftn is open signups right now

IdolEyes787
01-21-2010, 03:51 AM
No it's not and it's also very unlikely that it ever will be.

ca_aok
01-21-2010, 03:56 AM
Shhh... you're ruining some dreams here!

xa1ups
01-21-2010, 04:53 AM
Thank you <3

Zac090
01-21-2010, 05:48 AM
Thank you <3
Wow,you believed that??:unsure:

Quarterquack
01-21-2010, 06:08 AM
I remember FTN's first year, when they had the April Fool's joke up that said "We're open for sign-ups". Chaos.

xa1ups
01-21-2010, 06:21 AM
Thank you <3

:geptardrod:

kukushka
01-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Shhh... you're ruining some dreams here!
it's a nonsense dream, who would need ftn if every f..hmm could get in.. so it's only for uber ones :)

ps ok IdolEyes, i'm just being under bad influence :)

IdolEyes787
01-21-2010, 01:34 PM
Thank you <3

Wow you believed that??:unsure:

@kukushka please do not use the term faggot.It is a derogatory term used to denigrate a certain group of people ( as with the "N" word) and as such will not be tolerated here.

Unless, as I have told Ewwyourface, you yourself happen to be one , in which case it is then acceptable.

Artemis
01-21-2010, 09:02 PM

Wow you believed that??:unsure:

@kukushka please do not use the term faggot.It is a derogatory term used to denigrate a certain group of people ( as with the "N" word) and as such will not be tolerated here.

Unless, as I have told Ewwyourface, you yourself happen to be one , in which case it is then acceptable.

How on earth would you check ? in the case of the faggot ofc, the possibilites are hilarious, are you going to ask for video proof ? receipts for doctor's visits ? hemorroidal cream prescription copies ?

IdolEyes787
01-21-2010, 09:07 PM
I will take public admittance as proof.After that maybe "I'm ghey" as a sig so that there are no future misunderstandings.

cinephilia
01-22-2010, 12:28 AM
or just relativize/dedramatize the use of this word :idunno: