PDA

View Full Version : French Torrent Sites

DATTER
01-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Hello everyone :happy:

Im looking for French Torrent Sites to find these releases and other french releases of games.

Fallout.3.Game.Of.The.Year.FRENCH-ReVOLVeR
Mozart.Le.Jeu.FRENCH-ReVOLVeR
Nancy.Drew.La.Legende.Du.Crane.De.Cristal.FRENCH-ReVOLVeR
Nancy.Drew.Le.Fantome.De.Venise.FRENCH-ReVOLVeR
Simon.The.Sorcerer.5.FRENCH-ReVOLVeR
Tale.Of.A.Hero.FRENCH-ReVOLVeR

These releases is from this year (2010).
In Blackcats and BitGamer they dont have theses releases :(

If someone know a tracker with these releases, please, tell me, i really appreciate your help.

Best regards ;)

7th
01-07-2010, 11:32 PM
I've found some ReVOLVeR releases at unlimited-tracker (not those you're looking for) but if you search by their names, you'll find something... Le Fantome de Venise is an example. And if you ask me, no, that's not a tracker I use a lot =/

anyway, if you want those games just to play them in french, you should look for "multi" releases... I got some that you chose which language to install (Ceville, Riddick 2, Risen, The Secret of Monkey Island, just to name some)...

And yet another option is to download language packs to some games... the french pack to Fallout 3 is about 275mb.

Maybe someone else here could help you more
abraço ;)

estigma
01-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Only * Itoma * has all them. I just checked it for you.

http://www.itoma.info/tracker/index.php

Les inscriptions sont toujours ouvertes.

:shuriken: :flamehide

cinephilia
01-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Play-the.net
Simon.The.Sorcerer.5.FRENCH-ReVOLVeR
Mozart.Le.Jeu.FRENCH-ReVOLVeR
Tale.Of.A.Hero.FRENCH-ReVOLVeR
Nancy Drew Le Fantome De Venise (not the ReVOLVeR rls)

Allotracker.com
Fallout.3.Game.Of.The.Year.FRENCH-ReVOLVeR

Torrent411.com
Nancy Drew La Legende Du.Crane (not the ReVOLVeR rls)

7th
01-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Maybe someone else here could help you more

you see? :lol:

@Cine (if you ever see this post hehe) is this french "ptn" good? what's the content? thanks :)

cinephilia
01-08-2010, 12:01 AM
french trackers sucks big time and unfortunately, ptn is not an exception (releases not or badly tagged, low torrent longevity, no anti-hnr & anti-cheat scripts etc...)

estigma
01-08-2010, 12:06 AM
PTN has 202703 members with 17406 torrents. He is online since November 2009.

Best French Tracker:

PTN * HD-Life * Allotracker * Ethor * HDFrench * Torrent411 * Itoma * Smartorrent *

:whistling

7th
01-08-2010, 12:08 AM
french trackers sucks big time and unfortunately, ptn is not an exception (releases not or badly tagged, low torrent longevity, no anti-hnr & anti-cheat scripts etc...)

Thanks for the answer Cine... I was just curious :) I don't really need another french tracker :P

cinephilia
01-08-2010, 12:09 AM
the less worse french trackers:

fixed it for you :happy:

7th
01-08-2010, 12:11 AM
PTN has 202703 members with 17406 torrents. He is online since November 2009.

ah, and let's quote yours too just so you know I didn't ignore your answer... from the list I just know ethor and torrent411 (don't like this last one) :P

the less worse french trackers:

fixed it for you :happy:

ah Cine, one last question: is there anyone good enough for your standards? :01:

just joking :P

DATTER
01-08-2010, 01:33 AM
https://lilouisv2.net/ is good, but is for French people only :(

Someone here have an invite for Play-the.net ?

7th obrigado pela ajuda amigo ;)

EDIT: And other thing i see in french trackers is they unpack all releases, that sucks!

7th
01-08-2010, 03:48 AM
https://lilouisv2.net/ is good, but is for French people only :(

for french people only? it seems they have open sign-ups by now :huh:

Someone here have an invite for Play-the.net ?

you better ask for invites in the proper section :unsure:

7th obrigado pela ajuda amigo ;)

de nada amigo ;)
hope you get the games you're looking for!

EDIT: And other thing i see in french trackers is they unpack all releases, that sucks!

I don't really care much about that!

antrax34130
01-08-2010, 11:48 AM
yes just topftp or topsites or newsgroup with french contents are good, french trackers, private or public, sucks atm.

7th
01-08-2010, 12:52 PM
yes just topftp or topsites or newsgroup with french contents are good, french trackers, private or public, sucks atm.

I don't know what you mean by topsites but I would like to learn how to use newsgroup... I used it only once, everything worked like a charm but that seemed to me a lot more complicated than torrenting :huh:

DATTER
01-08-2010, 04:18 PM
7th when i try to register, i get this:

'An proxy has been detected. You don't have the right to connect on our website with a proxy.'

But i dont use proxy :(

cinephilia
01-08-2010, 05:21 PM
don' bother with this shitty site, the only private ones you should keep an eye on are allotracker, torrent411 and alternatively, play-the.net.
if you have nothing against semi-private trackers, you can also register to itoma and smartorrent.

7th
01-08-2010, 07:05 PM
7th when i try to register, i get this:

'An proxy has been detected. You don't have the right to connect on our website with a proxy.'

But i dont use proxy :(

at lilouis? well, I just saw that it was open for sign-ups but I didn't even tried to register... maybe the same thing would happen here since I'm not from France, I don't really know.

At least the form to register I could see.

DATTER
01-09-2010, 05:25 AM
Someone here know if these releases are in some NewsGroups? If yes, please tell me.

Cheers.

cinephilia
01-09-2010, 02:32 PM
are you blind or what? :huh:
this one is *open for signup*

Only * Itoma * has all them. I just checked it for you.

http://www.itoma.info/tracker/index.php

Les inscriptions sont toujours ouvertes.

goclarkanderso
01-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Hey! I was looking for the french sites.
:-D