PDA

View Full Version : Help With Bit-HDTV Account Needed !!!

falconman515
01-08-2010, 11:54 PM
I received and invite from a great user here on filesharingtalk and I signed up for the site and it said.....

Account successfully confirmed!

Your account has been activated! However, it appears that you could not be logged in automatically. A possible reason is that you disabled cookies in your browser. You have to enable cookies to use your account. Please do that and then log in and try again.

But when I go to log in it says....

Login failed!
Username or password incorrect. If you have an account here please use the recovery system or try again. Retrieve Password!

I have done this cookies thing and even tried a different browser and nothing, I tried to recover password and it says my email doesn't exist in the database!

Anyone know what I should do here?

Thanks so much!

anon
01-08-2010, 11:56 PM
I'd have said you typed the wrong password when registering, but since the site says your e-mail address isn't on the database... try going to their IRC channel to see what's up:

irc.p2p-network.net:6667
#bit-hdtv - password = HDencode?

falconman515
01-09-2010, 01:21 AM
I downloaded IRC but when i type in the channel it takes me to a room with just me... what am I doing wrong... never been to good with mIRC

anon
01-09-2010, 04:52 PM
You're probably not typing the channel name correctly. Have a look at this:
http://www.ircbeginner.com/ircinfo/mirc.html

cinephilia
01-09-2010, 05:52 PM
from another thread:

Topic in IRC clearly states that inactivated accounts will be not be re activated. They are automatically deleted by the system.

anon
01-09-2010, 05:57 PM
from another thread:

His account didn't die of inactivity - he successfully got invited, but couldn't access the site afterwards...

cinephilia
01-09-2010, 05:59 PM
my bad. these threads bore me so much that i sometimes don't bother to read the first post anymore.

7th
01-09-2010, 06:28 PM
my bad. these threads bore me so much that i sometimes don't bother to read the first post anymore.

haha, true Cine... by the name of the thread I though the guy was here to ask for an invite... I was wrong :P

supercica
01-10-2010, 01:13 AM
my account has been disabled, i typed in godd nick and pass and still nothing, i have no idea why did this happen. i would like if someone could explain to me what i did wrong, cause i don't get it, and how to undo my mistake. this is my favorit tracker, and i will kill myself i don't get it back. plese contact me as soon as possible,i'm gping crazy here, my mails are: [email protected],[email protected]
Tnx a bunch, looking forward to your answer, love Supercica

anon
01-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Look at post #2. And I'd edit my e-mail addresses out if I were you.

VinX
01-10-2010, 07:14 PM
did anyone think of recover.php ?

anon
01-10-2010, 07:21 PM
Well, let's see:

I tried to recover password and it says my email doesn't exist in the database!