PDA

View Full Version : 3 Americans Dead In Gaza Strip

soopaman
10-15-2003, 06:40 PM
Today 3 American "CIA" operatives were killed in a Bomb Attack today. Oh dear, I think the shit will hit the fan now!!! :( This could seriously affect what happens to the Palestinians in the future. I haven't heard about any group claiming responsibility for the blast but I'd be surprised if it wasn't Arafat related. When will these fools learn?? The US is the last country you want to fuck with at the moment, they have itchy Trigger Fingers and lots of Ammo!!!

soopaman

Billy_Dean
10-15-2003, 06:55 PM
The Story (http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1063311,00.html)

A Palestinian miltant group was today reported to have claimed responsibility for a bombing of a US diplomatic convoy in Gaza that left three Americans dead and one wounded.

A three-vehicle convoy carrying US officials to interview Palestinian students for scholarships at American universities was hit in the blast. The three dead were all security guards travelling in the second car, which took the brunt of the explosion.

Agence France Presse said that the Popular Resistance Committee, a umbrella group of Gaza militants, had claimed responsibility for the attack.

Where did you get the CIA bit from?

:)

soopaman
10-15-2003, 08:10 PM
Sorry Billy. :lol: I was posting it after only hearing initial reports on the radio. I was actually gonna edit my first post but you got there before me. Besides pedantry what else have you got to contribute to the topic?? It seems like Palestine is gonna get even more fucked up now. Which, I think we can agree, is a shame.

Billy_Dean
10-15-2003, 08:25 PM
Nothing would surprise me Sooperman, in fact, it wouldn't surprise me if Mossad did it, it wouldn't be the first time they've pulled tricks like that to draw the US into the conflict.

J'Pol
10-15-2003, 08:38 PM
When else have Mossad "pulled tricks like that".

soopaman
10-16-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by JPaul@15 October 2003 - 21:38
When else have Mossad "pulled tricks like that".
Yeah, I&#39;m curious as to where those "facts" came from too JPaul&#33;&#33; <_<

Billy_Dean
10-16-2003, 03:58 PM
OK, before you go to this site, let me say this .. I chose this one, against many others, to put a point of view that was provocative.

If you are really interested, you can research the subject yourselves, and draw your own conclusions. I don&#39;t intend to get into a lengthy argument over this, you believe what you want.

For JPauls benefit, I DO NOT endorse the views of this site.

American Free Press. (http://www.americanfreepress.net/09_26_01/U_S__Army_Officers_Say___Mossa/u_s__army_officers_say___mossa.html)

J'Pol
10-16-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@16 October 2003 - 16:58
OK, before you go to this site, let me say this .. I chose this one, against many others, to put a point of view that was provocative.

If you are really interested, you can research the subject yourselves, and draw your own conclusions. I don&#39;t intend to get into a lengthy argument over this, you believe what you want.

For JPauls benefit, I DO NOT endorse the views of this site.

American Free Press. (http://www.americanfreepress.net/09_26_01/U_S__Army_Officers_Say___Mossa/u_s__army_officers_say___mossa.html)

Billy

I am genuinely confused. You appear to be pointing us to a site in order to support your contention. Thanks for that.

However in the same post you state that you DO NOT endorse the views of this site.

If that is the case how can it support your argument.

Billy_Dean
10-16-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@17 October 2003 - 04:29
Billy

I am genuinely confused. You appear to be pointing us to a site in order to support your contention. Thanks for that.

However in the same post you state that you DO NOT endorse the views of this site.

What I mean, JP, is that I don&#39;t want you trawling through the site until you find some extreme right wing view, then accusing me of endorsing said view because I pointed you to this site.

Yes, this article does support my view, this and many others. Maybe not the whole article, but the gist of it. There are hundreds of sites with this kind of information. As I said, you form your own views.

J'Pol
10-16-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+16 October 2003 - 20:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 16 October 2003 - 20:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@17 October 2003 - 04:29
Billy

What I mean, JP, is that I don&#39;t want you trawling through the site until you find some extreme right wing view, then accusing me of endorsing said view because I pointed you to this site.

Yes, this article does support my view, this and many others. Maybe not the whole article, but the gist of it. There are hundreds of sites with this kind of information. As I said, you form your own views.

:) [/b][/quote]
Thanks, confusion cleared up.

You agree with most of that article, a lot of what is on this site, but you don&#39;t agree with the extreme right wing views contained there.

Cheers

Billy_Dean
10-16-2003, 08:02 PM
Do you have an over-bite JP?

J'Pol
10-16-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@16 October 2003 - 21:02
Do you have an over-bite JP?

No

Why do you ask.

Rat Faced
10-16-2003, 10:29 PM
All security services use "False Flags", mossad just more than most.

Ironic that the French were complaining...didnt they get caught over the Rainbow Warrior?

:lol:

While we&#39;re on the subject though, lets talk about International Terrorism (http://www.fpp.co.uk/BoD/Mossad/Murder_Inc.html) again.

I wonder if that means the Israeli&#39;s think its quite legal for someone to kill Sharron......