PDA

View Full Version : BT politics general thread. Oh, the drama

Pages : [1] 2

susiserken
01-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Serb sounds like a grade A asshole

Tokeman
01-06-2010, 07:28 PM
I know this is a lil off topic, but what are all the trackers that are associated with Serb, like where he is above the normal user?

I know I would like to stear clear of any sites working with him intentionally, based off current and past info about the guy...

Pwner101
01-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Fuck both blastGT1 and Muddslinger.

When I confronted Muddslinger once about all the dirt that Serb and MelvinMewo was doing, he took their side and attacked me and now he's complaining that Serb stabbed him in the back. Fuck him he deserves it big time.

I think Muddslinger had something to do with my Global Ban attempts as well.

First... Come to think of it... the idea that YOU YOURSELF in fact had something to do with your global ban always seems to slip your mind.
Secondly... It was not even either one of those 2 who global banned you. It was nimueh in fact who did it. So feel free to continue thinking and spreading whatever rumors you like.
Feel free to also replace fact with your fiction while your at it. (Oh wait thats been going on for a long time now hasn't it?)
Thirdly... While your presenting your fiction here are some facts.
You were global banned on 12/05/09.
You were banned from tophos 05-16-2008. (Your own profile as well as the shitlist there shows this date.)
AKA you were banned from tophos >> 7 months << before your global ban.
Does anyone else find his story to be complete bull?
Its like saying Albo's brain is too small cause his underwear are too tight.

Hey Muddslinger where was your "Righteousness" when Serb and MelvinMewo exposed Detale's personal information? How come no action was taken against these two fellas?

In the words of muddslinger: "your talking out your ass".
Detales information was in fact only posted because he was trying to dig up dirt on someone else.
Know the f*n facts before you talk out your ass noob.
Even though we all know it was correct....
did Detale not say that information was incorrect anyways?

The security of this forum would seem to be an issue if Serb and god knows who else was able to login to a staff members account for over a year without any of the staff here noticing. Time for upgrades in code or upgrades in staff.. replace the current ones with staff who can at least detect the over obvious. The fact Serb and at least 1 other bt staff member were using staff accounts was nothing new. It was mentioned over a year ago. You would think albo would spend his time bitching about that instead of bitching about fictional stories.

P.S. Don't mind me feeding the trolls like albo.
This thread is about Serb stop turning it into your personal tear dropping thread.
"Albo: Waaa waaa waaa is me. I got global banned for being a douchebag."

Diddymac64999
01-06-2010, 08:52 PM
Trolls Were

http://cgreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/troll.jpg

Burnsy
01-06-2010, 09:09 PM
I don't agree with Global Banning myself, but anyway... that certainly sheds some light onto the situation... i didn't think there was any neutrality or 'open mindedness' about what was being posted :lol:
I have to say I agree with global banning. If one person explicitly goes against the wishes of one tracker by trading/selling/hacking, he'll do it everywhere else too, its been proven over and over again. We as tracker staff don't do the things we do just for shits and giggles, we do it for the good of the community. You give a trader a chance, and he'll fuck you every time.

MuddSlinger: Don't feed the troll! :P No matter where it is, here, TorrentFreak, **************...you're always gonna get a steady batch of retards that think they know whats what. Let em think, they aren't worth the time or effort.

I fully appreciate your point of view, and I suppose each case would have to be considered on it's own merits.... hacking and posting 'real life' info on members being a good argument for a global ban if any, but the ban would have to be justified by an extreme 'offence', but this is just mho.

Trading? Well that's a whole other argument altogether... I don't agree with it... I never have, and never will, but a Global Ban? To me that seems a bit harsh...

ovisan
01-06-2010, 09:19 PM
There is something that really bugs my tho... Where was he posting all those personal informations?

sez
01-06-2010, 11:39 PM
rant

Um I dont think mudd got "d0xed". You obviously know nothing about this. But that is one thing fst is good for. A place for people who dont have a clue to act like a big shot and pretend they know what they are talking about... carry on

Well what you think is not what he's whining about you retarded dickfag fanboi and who said anything about big shots lol?am flattered if that's how you think of me.I guess that makes two of us now does it big shot ;)?.
Man fuck you,why am I even responding to you?
This hypocrite is afraid he's gonna have his address and rl details pre'd,now what the fuck do you call that big shot?

That1Guy
01-07-2010, 12:45 AM
Well what you think is not what he's whining about you retarded dickfag fanboi and who said anything about big shots lol?am flattered if that's how you think of me.I guess that makes two of us now does it big shot ;)?.
This hypocrite is afraid he's gonna have his address and rl details pre'd,now what the fuck do you call that big shot?Spoken like a true 16 year old. I wont stoop to your childish cursing, have a nice day ;)

I dont see how mudd is a hypocrite though. He as far as I know has never released anyone's personal info. Care to enlighten me?

Funkin'
01-07-2010, 02:12 AM
From what I know, the main problem, if any, is that it took Serb leaking privileged info on several well respected tracker staff members before any action was taken. By this stage it would be ridiculous for bt figures not to shun him.

How shitty if that's true. The moment he leaked the details of the first "bt scum" the shunning should have started. Just because the person was a trader, cheater, whatever, does not somehow justify the posting of his/her details. It's a shame that it took tracker staff info getting leaked for this to start...

kokayn
01-07-2010, 02:32 AM
"Albo: Waaa waaa waaa is me. I got global banned for being a douchebag."

:lol::lol::lol: That is the best line I have seen in this entire thread. Albo is obviously an asshat and has no idea about what's really going on any where, yet he seems to have a lot to say...:lol::lol::lol:

Cabalo
01-07-2010, 03:44 AM
Well, I see several asshats here who think they've a lot to say. It's called a forum. (oh, I forgot, there are several where you can't say what you think, otherwise you're not a community guy).

MuddSlinger
01-07-2010, 04:16 AM
From what I know, the main problem, if any, is that it took Serb leaking privileged info on several well respected tracker staff members before any action was taken. By this stage it would be ridiculous for bt figures not to shun him.

How shitty if that's true. The moment he leaked the details of the first "bt scum" the shunning should have started. Just because the person was a trader, cheater, whatever, does not somehow justify the posting of his/her details. It's a shame that it took tracker staff info getting leaked for this to start...

not exactly true on several occasions I raised the issue with sysops of the sites he staffed, including putting them all in a irc channel where I ircop and addressing his actions. Just because it wasn't publicly aired like it is now, Doesn't mean it wasn't being addressed.

http://static.flickr.com/113/293160364_c3bc202ce7.jpg

That1Guy
01-07-2010, 04:18 AM
Its the manner in which people say things here that makes fst "unique" not necessarily the points they are trying to make.

BobFromAccounting
01-07-2010, 05:16 AM
Its the manner in which people say things here that makes fst "unique" not necessarily the points they are trying to make.

Technically, if you were to take most other file sharing related forums, convert half the ass kissers (which make up a good 95%+ of their userbases) to trolls and flamers, and add a few more fairly level headed people who are are just there to talk rather than beg invites off people, you'd end up with FST.

People who tend to criticize sites and people as heavily as some here do definitely wouldn't fair well in most circles, but that's what makes this place fun I guess.

kurdt
01-07-2010, 07:14 AM

Technically, if you were to take most other file sharing related forums, convert half the ass kissers (which make up a good 95%+ of their userbases) to trolls and flamers, and add a few more fairly level headed people who are are just there to talk rather than beg invites off people, you'd end up with FST.

People who tend to criticize sites and people as heavily as some here do definitely wouldn't fair well in most circles, but that's what makes this place fun I guess.

way to kiss FST's ass.....j/k, actually a good point

sez
01-07-2010, 09:50 AM
The only 'self seeker' I have seen so far in this thread is Albo da kid who has taken a thread that has nothing to do with him and once again turned it into a bitch about how he was globally banned, it's simple, piss enough people off and eventually they will ban you, bt is a microcosm of real life after all.
As for your weird rave about mudd being 'd0xed' it has nothing to do with the situation mudd has taken the decision to speak out knowing full well it may lead to retribution in the form of his personal details being leaked.
I wonder just how many of you keyboard warriors would react in the same situation? How many would have the courage of their convictions to speak out ?

about your last point alot of people actually did speak out way before mudd felt like his partner in crime had betrayed him.If you weren't as detached from this place then you'd know this is not the direction you should be forwarding your conviction lectures towards.

Anyways,I'll assume you are just as myopic as the others but mudd sitting down while serb d0xed traders,cheaters and his enemies and then going on this giant crusade parading himself as a hero after it happened to his buddy isn't conviction and its as filthy and corrupt as what his friend was doing and if you can't see that then am really sorry for you.
True conviction is when it least concerns but your knowledge of good and bad inspires you into action.Beating down on a dead horse as most of you are doing and yet you tolerated him before all this started is as cowardly and despicable as it gets.

And if I was trolling I think I would have said something about blast by now something that I haven't.Its just me not agreeing that mudd is as angelic as he is portraying himself to be.
You need to get your heads out of the sand if you think intelligent is agreeing with someone just because they have an @ next to their nick in some irc.

Night0wl
01-07-2010, 10:00 AM
sez, exactly how do you know, that mudd didn't do anything about the issue when it first appeared. Just because some dimwit didn't post some irc convo or the likes here at FST or TPS or whatever these forums are called these days, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I think many of you are blind to the fact, that just because you didn't hear/read about it, it may still have happened.

cinephilia
01-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Well, I see several asshats here who think they've a lot to say. It's called a forum. (oh, I forgot, there are several where you can't say what you think, otherwise you're not a community guy).
:yup:

sez
01-07-2010, 11:14 AM
This hypocrite is afraid he's gonna have his address and rl details pre'd,now what the fuck do you call that big shot?Spoken like a true 16 year old. I wont stoop to your childish cursing, have a nice day ;)

I dont see how mudd is a hypocrite though. He as far as I know has never released anyone's personal info. Care to enlighten me?

How about guilt by association the way you and your irc gang like to generalize fst(congrats for the +v by the way wonder what you'd let them do to your anus for an @ lol)

sez, exactly how do you know, that mudd didn't do anything about the issue when it first appeared. Just because some dimwit didn't post some irc convo or the likes here at FST or TPS or whatever these forums are called these days, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I think many of you are blind to the fact, that just because you didn't hear/read about it, it may still have happened.

Well I dunno what tps is called but for someone who logs onto fst every so often I figure it should be well beyond obvious what this place is.
I'll cut you some slack though coz I figure that's you trying to sound cool amongst your irc foolz.

About your other question,well he probably did raise it with a couple of people here and there but at the same time paid witness to this very same person that he found distateful getting promoted to mod and admin without doing anything as grand.
One would think that for someone as principled as mudd,he would have at least quit in protest or do something to dissociate himself from those who promoted him.

So am sorry I just don't believe he is as noble and I somehow can't shake off the feeling that he was influenced by vendetta as well.
I just wish serb was here so he could give his side of the story so we can get the whole picture as it should be.

Night0wl
01-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Again you didn't read about me never being in IRC, so you automatically assume I spend lots of time there. Wrong again. Also I don't feel the need to look cool to any friends. I did however feel the need to state the obvious before, especially since you are so narrow minded, that ... well what I wrote in above post.

Albo Da Kid
01-07-2010, 02:35 PM
did Detale not say that information was incorrect anyways?
That doesn't hold any water because iit doesn;t matter if it was the right or wrong info. The truth is that Serb tried to expose Detale's private info and failed at it.
That attempt should have gotten him exterminated from the face of BT. Just because the info was wrong doesn't change one goddamn thing.

The only 'self seeker' I have seen so far in this thread is Albo da kid who has taken a thread that has nothing to do with him and once again turned it into a bitch about how he was globally banned, it's simple, piss enough people off and eventually they will ban you, bt is a microcosm of real life after all.
As for your weird rave about mudd being 'd0xed' it has nothing to do with the situation mudd has taken the decision to speak out knowing full well it may lead to retribution in the form of his personal details being leaked.
I wonder just how many of you keyboard warriors would react in the same situation? How many would have the courage of their convictions to speak out ?
Yea you're right I had no reason to bring up my global ban and I was wrong there.
What I wanted to say in my post was simply that Muddslinger and Blastg1 should shut the fuck up and blame themselves for not dealing with Serb earlier.
They used to be with serb in the TiT irc 24/7 for fucks sake. You mean to tell me that they couldn't do anything about his behavior? They preobably used to laugh at his jokes or some shit

Yea go ahead and accuse me of not having no proof and not knowing what I'm talking about. I don't need to have any proof to know that you and the whole TiT staff fucked up by allowing Serb to do his dirt. It's basic common sense.

They claim to have spoken against Serbs actions, but i don't believe none of it. They probably just told him once that they don't agree with what he does and thats it.
That's not how you deal with that kind of situation though. You're supposed to keep pressuring them into changing their ways and if you can't get through to them you should go talk to your highers and get him banned.
What I'm saying is voice your opinions. Remember how big of a deal I made against CN when they wrongfully accused Cabalo? Even though I had no power to change anything I at least tried. You guys had the power to do something about it and didn't and that's why I don't believe that you gave two fucks about what Serb was doing. You're probably just saying that now to save face.
If you really cared you would have done something about it.

The Tit staff was probably too happy with him bringing them traders/sellers, to get rid of him.
Another thing I thought was corny is that TiT was probably one of the worst private trackers in Bt, and they worried more about catching traders than fixing their tracker up. That's a Serb move right there.(worrying more about catching traders and showing off, than doing his job)
This guy took over your tracker ffs. He instilled his mentality into it and operated it his way.

Also another thing I think sounds kind of fishy is that BlastG1 was blaming the closing of TiT on Serb.
You sure TiT isn't closing down because it's been failing for a long time?

Cabalo
01-07-2010, 04:53 PM
I just wish serb was here so he could give his side of the story so we can get the whole picture as it should be.
He is here, his account is not banned. Actually, he has read this thread already a couple of times.

That doesn't hold any water because iit doesn;t matter if it was the right or wrong info. The truth is that Serb tried to expose Detale's private info and failed at it.
That attempt should have gotten him exterminated from the face of BT. Just because the info was wrong doesn't change one goddamn thing.
Absolutely correct.
Yet, some people laughed and pat him the back when he did such things. :rolleyes:

P2PDog
01-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Well, from what I can see neither MuddSlinger, nor BlastGT1 had anything to gain personally from what they did, and in fact had a LOT to lose. I've known both of them for some time now, and I can say with certainty that neither of them had any kind of selfish motive for posting the info they did.

They're part of a dying breed who temper their actions to try to benefit the "community", rather than just for personal gain as so many others do nowadays. It's interesting to see how their actions are received, and so unappreciated by so many. IMO, it's just another sad indication of the direction private torrenting is headed.

As for the digs at FST, I think those are understandable. You are one of the most prominent BT forums, yet you condone a lot of behavior that is detrimental to the overall health of the BT Community. That said, I think a lot of people, myself included, are beginning to come to the realization that this forum is a much more accurate representation of the REAL BT Community than the charade which is played at so many other BT forums, including the one from where the info for this thread originally came.

Beagle

ca_aok
01-07-2010, 06:11 PM
I think FST is at the other extreme from the sites mentioned above, due to all the dupe accounts, proxies, and fake names. However I would agree that it's more open and people actually speak their minds. I've also learned that allowing behaviour is quite different from condoning behaviour, as many torrent site admins will argue in court that they merely facilitate sharing of copyrighted material rather than condone it.

I think the BT community as a whole would be a middle ground with the extreme types from both forum types on the fringe.

As for the matter at hand, I think any argument I could make is already discussed to death. So that being said, I hope things all work out in the end, and it sucks that the site is closing.

That1Guy
01-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Spoken like a true 16 year old. I wont stoop to your childish cursing, have a nice day ;)

How about guilt by association the way you and your irc gang like to generalize fst(congrats for the +v by the way wonder what you'd let them do to your anus for an @ lol)

Hmmm, I dont think I have +v anywhere :unsure:. But coincidentally I do have a @ at one place. And just in case you were wondering, getting it had nothing to do with mudd or the "irc gang". Maybe you have me confused with someone else? Or maybe you are just making more BS up. I bet it's the latter.

Hombre
01-07-2010, 11:16 PM
FST should ban serb and his gang, no need to explain. he has lots of association with that site opened by a egypt trader thinking he is maffiosi.

ovisan
01-07-2010, 11:18 PM
He what?

TP635
01-08-2010, 01:32 AM
So, Sez and Albo you are free to post your uninformed false hoods about the topic at hand its ok with me cause I know the truth and it is far from what either of you have stated.

Knowing the truth and telling the truth is NOT the same thing

That1Guy
01-08-2010, 01:38 AM
So, Sez and Albo you are free to post your uninformed false hoods about the topic at hand its ok with me cause I know the truth and it is far from what either of you have stated.Knowing the truth and telling the truth is NOT the same thing

They can be the same thing. Exactly how is mudd lying if I may ask?

TP635
01-08-2010, 02:37 AM
They can be the same thing. Exactly how is mudd lying if I may ask?

I never say he is lying; but he looked like he is not telling the whole truth; (maybe there is a good reason for withholding back some truth)

ben99
01-08-2010, 04:31 AM
ha, funny how long its taken fst to find out about serb's staff account here. What's sad is that without blast saying anything, they still wouldn't have figured it out....real smart staffers...

I've known about it since this summer/fall and hes had it long before i knew. Shame though that blast came out with the info, the account was godsend to catch all those idiots here that choose to disobey tracker rules.

all along right underneath their noses...ha

Cabalo
01-08-2010, 04:40 AM
That particular account had no IP or any other type of account access.
So that makes you a dumbass for believing him too.

By the way dumb fuck, enjoy getting your account disabled for using a IP catching pixel in your signature.

Albo Da Kid
01-08-2010, 05:13 AM
Congrats on whittling down your friends to the bare minimum, and those left are probably because of your scene axx.Same reason why TiT probably kept him around.

Listen to the staffers who tried to tell him to stopYou're making it sound like this guy was Superman ffs. How many staffers did it take to ban him?..pffftt come up with some better excuses

You make a fine crusader, but you'd be a horrible diplomat and negotiatorI could understand the diplomat part...but where did you come up with negotiator? What am I exactly negotiating?

Since you decided to get personal though. I'd rather be a non-diplomat than a coward lowlife irc rat who's social life for the past few years has been chatting with creatures like Serb in mirc and focusing all his energy on catching traders.....And still failing at making his favorite tracker (tiit) amount worth to anything. How sad and corny is that?

You're the definition of a living joke my man. I'm glad Serb used you and your dickhead friends like tools and then shitted all over you. Hopefully you all learned something from it.

Yo Serb. Come out here and talk to us dawg lol. We wanna hear what you gotta say about all these excuses floating around.

Albo, I have the perfect name for your new tracker. It will fit the thought running through your head when all people do is piss and moan while you work your ass off for free. Try this URL on for size:

www.stopbitchingat.me (http://www.stopbitchingat.me)
:wub:
I don't know what this has to do with anything but to answer your question...I don't waste my time and energy on something that has FAIL written all over it unlike you TiT staffers.:cool:

That was a bad joke Btw. I can't believe all these years spent in Irc and that's all you could come up with. Go back to catching Ip's

That1Guy
01-08-2010, 05:39 AM
I know this is off topic, and I am asking to be flamed for this post but what are fst's rules even here for?

"There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum. Action will be taken against those who choose to disobey, no exceptions."

"There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do. "

A
01-08-2010, 06:23 AM
You want to know why Serb wasn't banned the first time he exposed personal info? Because we tried to give him a chance, we tried to educate him on ethics, and we tried to make him see that it was wrong. Isn't that what a lot of you piss and moan about around here, that you should be given a chance? Yes, it is. Don't be hypocritical and not apply it to ALL situations.
So you gave him a chance.Then why didnt you bust his ass when he did the second time?Still educating him on ethics etc? ... ... ...

Again, not a blanket statement about all FST members, but don't kid yourself and pretend like trading doesn't go on behind closed doors here
There is a trade section which everyone can see.

very few whom have much inside information, and many who have absolutely no information at all.
Yea thats absolutely 100% right.Many of us dont have any 'inside' information which leads to your next comment

spewing shit and wildly errant speculation all over the place

So information of what really happened will never be shared by you guys and yet you want speculation to stop?

beginning to come to the realization that this forum is a much more accurate representation of the REAL BT Community than the charade which is played at so many other BT forums
+1

So, Sez and Albo you are free to post your uninformed false hoods about the topic at hand its ok with me cause I know the truth and it is far from what either of you have stated.
You know the truth and you dont want to say it?

For many years Mudd and Blast and other staff were watching as Serb was doing what he was doing and they were discussing and educating him in private.And now they have gone public.Why so I may ask,because you expect public to educate him?

And I hope the next question will be who the fuck I am
well just a regular passerby who thinks this is all bullshit
+I really do feel sad for a tracker like TiT closing down.

Artemis
01-08-2010, 06:55 AM
S

You're the definition of a living joke my man. I'm glad Serb used you and your dickhead friends like tools and then shitted all over you. Hopefully you all learned something from it.

Yo Serb. Come out here and talk to us dawg lol. We wanna hear what you gotta say about all these excuses floating around.

I don't know what this has to do with anything but to answer your question...I don't waste my time and energy on something that has FAIL written all over it unlike you TiT staffers.:cool:

Nice......pure class

1000possibleclaws
01-08-2010, 07:33 AM
beginning to come to the realization that this forum is a much more accurate representation of the REAL BT Community than the charade which is played at so many other BT forums
+1

It might just be the polar opposite of the anti-trade 'community' forums. I'd guess the reality would fall at some midpoint between the two. FST offers anonymity so there is much cynicism. There are also people who go to great lengths to promote controversy, and I don't think the trolling that happens here truly represents the community as a whole. It is most likely closer to reality than other forums because there is little to no incentive to put on a charade, as P2PDog said.

kurdt
01-08-2010, 07:39 AM
+1

It might just be the polar opposite of the anti-trade 'community' forums. I'd guess the reality would fall at some midpoint between the two.

nah...the polar opposite of the anti-trade community forums are cheater forums. FST, unfortunately, is the middle

this forum is a much more accurate representation of the REAL BT Community than the charade which is played at so many other BT forums, including the one from where the info for this thread originally came.

more drama! :naughty: best part about FST.

sez
01-08-2010, 09:54 AM
I know this is off topic, and I am asking to be flamed for this post but what are fst's rules even here for?

"There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum. Action will be taken against those who choose to disobey, no exceptions."

"There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do. "

rules are meant to be a guideline you retard.Unlike the insults you throw at fst in your ircs,the spirit of the text that you just posted carries more weight and meaning than the letter.And you are kinda forgetting that you are the one who started with the insults.

In the meantime though you can go idle in irc for upload credit big shot with an @ and not +v lol ;).

And what's this about whitey, nimueh and a girl lol.I figure she is the chic from the first few pages lol.Man you are beyond pathetic.Plus you are crew with whitey.The very same person that is said to have d0xed gft uploaders.Now how classy is that for someone with conviction and pretends to hold BTs interest at heart.

IdolEyes787
01-08-2010, 02:15 PM

I believe that like all rules and even unfortunately , Laws their interpretation and enforcement is totally dependant upon the individuals responsible for carrying them out.
Personally, as I've said before, I try to look at their contextual application - whether it is said in jest, is just the way the person talks ( I had an Uncle who peppered every sentence with Goddamn - I don't think that he even knew that he was saying it) or really done with malicious intent.

That said FST is also , as I'm sure your own tracker is, a team effort and although I definitely would handle some things differently if left to my own devices I am mandated ( within reason - they are just words you are talking about after all ) to support my fellow staff's decisions.

If (and when) something comes up that I cannot support ( as relates to my duties here) I will also do what Torrentit sysop has done and walk away.

Also to answer Ben99 who seems to have ungraciously forgotten that I helped him in the past ( oh well I'm a small fish I guess ) I don't purport to be the most knowledgeable about the computers.My main function here is to keep a level head and do what I can to keep the peace .
I have however been aware for quite some time about serb being loaned certain accounts ( none staff btw) but as Cabalo pointed out since I knew which ones they ( mostly ) were and also the fact that they had little more than normal member access they poised no threat to anyone's security here .
Which of course brings me to the question if you Ben99, being such a wise and noble individual ( if poor friend), thought they were such a threat to your fellow (non-trader) members and have known about them since "summer/fall" ,why didn't you get down from your high horse for a moment and report it?:dabs:

Btw ( blanket statement to anyone that it might pertain to ) grow the fuck up.

That1Guy
01-08-2010, 03:18 PM

rules are meant to be a guideline you retard.Unlike the insults you throw at fst in your ircs,the spirit of the text that you just posted carries more weight and meaning than the letter.And you are kinda forgetting that you are the one who started with the insults.

In the meantime though you can go idle in irc for upload credit big shot with an @ and not +v lol ;).
When phrases like "no exceptions" are used they shouldn't be guide lines.

And I dont idle anywhere for upload credit so I am pretty sure u think I am someone else. I idle in 1 maybe two irc channels. I know mudd, but dont even know most of this irc "gang" you are referring to.

I dont think I started the insults either. I asked "who the fuck are you" that is not an insult. It is cursing, but not an insult. I didnt even go look at my first post, so i guess I could be wrong.. But I would bet mudd was insulted (likely by you) before I even posted here.

And I dont diss on fst. If I hated this place so much do you think I would still have an account here. Im sorry I dont enjoy flaming like you kids. If I hated this place i would just go away. I gotta say I can see why more and more of the respected bit members that arent 13 are leaving. It seems like everyday the number of little trolls increases.

So I'll leave this thread with this. Have a nice life.

Edit: Idol, I respect you more than you probably realize. The day you walk away will be a shitty day for fst. I can only imagine the headache that staffing here is. I am not saying anything needs to change (that wouldnt be my place), but it is kinda funny looking at the board rules.

cinephilia
01-08-2010, 03:21 PM
You want to know why Serb wasn't banned the first time he exposed personal info? Because we tried to give him a chance, we tried to educate him on ethics, and we tried to make him see that it was wrong. Isn't that what a lot of you piss and moan about around here, that you should be given a chance? Yes, it is. Don't be hypocritical and not apply it to ALL situations.
So you gave him a chance.Then why didnt you bust his ass when he did the second time?Still educating him on ethics etc? ... ... ...
lol, funny shit. i wonder how come they've been so human, so kind, altruistic and patient with such a character while they never give a second chance to any trader/cheater - even the reformed ones who did nothing but breaking the rules cause they were just inexperienced.

When phrases like "no exceptions" are used they shouldn't be a guide line.
i guess "no exceptions" mean no distinction between member, whoever the person is.

Cabalo
01-08-2010, 03:43 PM
And I dont diss on fst. If I hated this place so much do you think I would still have an account here. Im sorry I dont enjoy flaming like you kids. If I hated this place i would just go away. I gotta say I can see why more and more of the respected bit members that arent 13 are leaving. It seems like everyday the number of little trolls increases.
No, what you are seeing leaving this place is weak people who can't deal with negative comments or discussions, and who prefer to put lube on their lips. There are plenty of those, and that's why, just like in human history, some prevail, others follow.

And check your facts, Google and a couple more site stats analysers show an increase on hits on this forum of over 15% since August. And a steady climb on the overall rank of big boards.
There are single threads alone who have far more hits than any other filesharing forum on the internet, all threads summed.

So, once again, people are very misinformed. Not saying you had to know this, there's no reason to, but just telling you can't assume what you hear from other kids to be factual. They're just that, IRC kids.

That1Guy
01-08-2010, 03:48 PM
And check your facts, Google and a couple more site stats analysers show an increase on hits on this forum of over 15% since August. And a steady climb on the overall rank of big boards.
There are single threads alone who have far more hits than any other filesharing forum on the internet, all threads summed.

So, once again, people are very misinformed. Not saying you had to know this, there's no reason to, but just telling you can't assume what you hear from other kids to be factual. They're just that, IRC kids.

I never said that the number of hits is going down. Or the number of members. I said that a lot of the old school bit torrenters have been leaving gradually for some time now. Maybe because they cant take negativity like you said, maybe because they are just sick of it.

Edit: cinephilia. You may be right and i am just misinterpreting the rule :)

another edit :P I know I said I was leaving this thread before. I meant I was done arguing over this BS. That is why I am responding to this comment. Because I dont mind civilized conversation, im just done feeding the trolls.

MuddSlinger
01-08-2010, 04:14 PM
lol, funny shit. i wonder how come they've been so human, so kind, altruistic and patient with such a character while they never give a second chance to any trader/cheater - even the reformed ones who did nothing but breaking the rules cause they were just inexperienced.

lol, to think someone banned for trading was never given a second chance is silly. There are plenty of people given a second chance.

A
01-08-2010, 05:40 PM
lol, to think someone banned for trading was never given a second chance is silly. There are plenty of people given a second chance.
hmmm since you dont get what is meant by the above lines then lemme rephrase the question for you,how many chances did you give Serb before you decided to stop co-opertaing with him and revealed everything "public"???

Cabalo
01-08-2010, 05:56 PM

I never said that the number of hits is going down. Or the number of members. I said that a lot of the old school bit torrenters have been leaving gradually for some time now. Maybe because they cant take negativity like you said, maybe because they are just sick of it.

another edit :P I know I said I was leaving this thread before. I meant I was done arguing over this BS. That is why I am responding to this comment. Because I dont mind civilized conversation, im just done feeding the trolls.
I believe the difference comes when we have to define what's a "old schooler".
The current definition nowadays is old school = guy/girl who managed to enter all the leet sites, and now believes he is old school.
Many people can be old school, they just have to go to the right suck up places and eventually they get there, in a short time span.
So, considering who is oldschool and who is not goes a long way.
Now that I stop to think, I'm very old skool. I've been online filesharing since mid-nineties. From BBS, DDC, DC, napster, newsgroups, emule, gnutella, audiogalaxy, scene and finally bittorrent, I've done it all, and staffed/owned quite a few sites during those protocol's golden era. Not bragging here, actually I'm older than the average member, so it's normal I've been around.
My oldskool :P opinion is that BT is the worst community oriented protocol EVER. Due to the magic word "invites" and the exclusivity.
That creates a "social ladder" unseen before. And as kids now have since quite young age internet access paid by their parents, and a lot of free time on their hands, the protocol is mostly delivered to pre pubescent kids, and some who aren't but behave as such.
Don't get me wrong, most scene racers are also on the same age, unless things changed a lot in the couple past years. I used to compare them to WoW players.

This is why I stay at this forum and so severely frown upon places where you have to follow rules of conduct in order to kiss ass and climb that "social ladder".
This place reflects, for the best and for the worst, the reality of the BT scene, and when I see people criticising FST, I think how ironic it is when they are criticising the same reality they helped create: the bt community.

That1Guy
01-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Like you said, it depends on how you define "old school". When I say old school I mean those that have the true spirit of filesharing. Being in "leet" sites has nothing to do with it. Although the people who have this spirit do end up in some of the "leet" communities a lot of the time, I dont define them by where they are.

hagckz0r
01-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Cabalo has the point

//hagckz0r wants back to kindergarden :D

The_Martinator
01-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Since I have been called out, I'll post.

I'm not happy with Serb releasing personal info of people. I knew he had some info (but I didn't know he had that much). I thought he had it just in case.

IMO, Serb is someone with a short fuse. He's temperamental, like, well most people from the Balkans. I don't understand why he would go to such extents just for the fun of it, though.

And yes I have laughed to his corny jokes, but guess what, he laughed to mine in return. We kinda traded, lol.

I don't know Blast that well, but I do know mudd. And I do know that he's a no BS guy (much like Albo). If he didn't like something Serb was doing, he told him, prolly throwing some f words in the mix.

I agree with BlastGT1 about Albo starting a tracker. It'd prolly go down in the first 2 weeks, since everyone would be banned for disrespecting the staff, lol.

Being old school means you've been through more than one filesharing protocol, btw. And it also means that you're old which isn't good. :P

Cabalo
01-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Like you said, it depends on how you define "old school". When I say old school I mean those that have the true spirit of filesharing. Being in "leet" sites has nothing to do with it. Although the people who have this spirit do end up in some of the "leet" communities a lot of the time, I dont define them by where they are.
Are you aware that you are an exception to the rule then?

Pwner101
01-08-2010, 06:29 PM

You never said that the number of hits was going down...
However for a while it was/has been.
It actually has gone down and up quite a bit over the last year.
(Never really increasing.)
Nov 08 22k visits per MONTH avg.
Dec 08 28k visits per Month avg.
Jan 09 28.5k visits per Month avg.
Feb 09 23k visits per Month avg.
Mar 09 30.5k visits per Month avg.
Apr 09 28k visits per Month avg.
May 09 21k visits per Month avg.
Jun 09 20k visits per Month avg.
Jul 09 21k visits per Month avg.
Aug 09 25k visits per Month avg.
Sep 09 32k visits per Month avg.
Oct 09 19k visits per Month avg.
Nov 09 22k visits per Month avg.
Dec 09 23k visits per Month avg.
Note: This is unique visitors so even though Albo and others may use 7 or more diff accounts here they only count as 1 towards the figures.
P.S. These stats are taken from an internal tracking script within the source code of this very site. Not from google estimates. I took the liberty of rounding them off for better estimating uses.

IdolEyes787
01-08-2010, 06:32 PM
:idunno:Like I care.

Again this can be taken is a blanket statement

Being old school means you've been through more than one filesharing protocol, btw. And it also means that you're Martin which isn't good. :P

:shifty:

Vinceftw
01-08-2010, 07:24 PM
its kindergarten!! :P (German == win)

No, what you are seeing leaving this place is weak people who can't deal with negative comments or discussions, and who prefer to put lube on their lips. There are plenty of those, and that's why, just like in human history, some prevail, others follow.

how about people that are just tired of arguing with others who seem to not want to understand like albo?

That1Guy
01-08-2010, 07:31 PM
I dont define them by where they are.
Are you aware that you are an exception to the rule then?

I may be misunderstanding you (slightly buzzed at the moment), but yeah I realize a lot of people dont think of "old school" members the same way I do. I base the term on mentality, not where they are or even how long they have been file sharing.

I apologize if I am totally misunderstanding you.

Cabalo
01-08-2010, 07:39 PM
@ vinceftw: You're saying he is a troll?
How would you classify posts like this (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-ttc-365293#post3278524)?

And what about people who ignore those who come here to show their real childish behaviour?

There's room for everybody, even for you.

@that1guy: you got me right.

Benjamin
01-08-2010, 07:55 PM
I said that a lot of the old school bit torrenters have been leaving gradually for some time now. Maybe because they cant take negativity like you said, maybe because they are just sick of it.

The overly sensitive people have been leaving, which is a good thing IMO.

1000possibleclaws
01-08-2010, 08:22 PM
I said that a lot of the old school bit torrenters have been leaving gradually for some time now. Maybe because they cant take negativity like you said, maybe because they are just sick of it.

Some people leave out of boredom. I mean, why stay when you're at the end of the line? Not everyone has a reasonable answer to that question.

sez
01-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Or they are just expanding their bootleg dvd business,china is a tough market to cover though :unsure:

And yo sup "big shot" how bout you pull some 1337 strings on this one http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-reqftn-my-first-req-386943/ ...nicely put,right?
And stop talking like you've been possessed by demons of your mid-life crisis.

That1Guy
01-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Or they are just expanding their bootleg dvd business,china is a tough market to cover though :unsure:

And yo sup "big shot" how bout you pull some 1337 strings on this one http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-reqftn-my-first-req-386943/ ...nicely put,right?
And stop talking like you've been possessed by demons of your mid-life crisis.

Im assuming you are talking to me right? (you seem to have gotten a kick out of my "big shot" comment). I am not staff at ftn if that is what you are thinking. And I dont have any invites :/. If you werent thinking that, then I have absolutely no clue what you are trying to get across.

And I am not old enough for a mid life crisis. . .

Vinceftw
01-09-2010, 12:18 AM
@ vinceftw: You're saying he is a troll?
How would you classify posts like this (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-ttc-365293#post3278524)?

And what about people who ignore those who come here to show their real childish behaviour?

There's room for everybody, even for you.

@that1guy: you got me right.that was a sincere request!
/me blames teh bunny <33333333 :P
I don't really care, what you want to call him.
Thx BlastGT1 btw :)

BlastGT1
01-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Your site sucks more ass than my lips, blah blah blah.....

You're a pathetic loser with no life who is trying to take my spot, so I must crush you with my blah blah blah.....

I'll insult you on this site because you can't do anything to me here, blah blah blah.....

FYI, what I just did above, that's called a "reduction". Reducing someone's character to a tiny sample.

Really, get a new approach, and some new lines. Let's see here.....I work 45-50 hours a week, I have a wife who works full time, and we're raising 2 kids. We pay for housing, vehicles, utilities, groceries, schooling and daycare. We actually stay home and take care of our kids, save for the rare occasion where we can get someone to babysit, so we can actually have a nice dinner without all the fuss, and maybe do something fun. It would be irresponsible to leave them to their own devices and just do what we felt like doing instead.

Just because I let my client idle 24/7 in IRC doesn't mean I'm actually there. You DO understand the term "idling" don't you? You know, if someone paid me to do it, I probably wouldn't mind spending all my time in IRC. And how would you know if I was in IRC all the time, all these YEARS as you say, unless you were there to witness it? Takes one to know one.

Yes, I know there's a trade section in plain sight. I've also seen the "super secret trusted trader" section by way of screenshots. And that wasn't from Serb, lest you get off on that tangent again.

Forgive me, I'm going off memory here, as I just can't be arsed to go back and quote everything you said. It just wasn't worth the effort.

Honestly, Albo, I don't care that you're opinionated. That can be an advantage. It's the fact that you'll pop off at pretty much everyone associated with running a tracker that makes your arguments less believable, and you that much less trustworthy. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, as they say, and I'm imagining that you're pretty mad that your ass got greased once or twice.

I keep hearing over and over about how "you should have done this the first time" or "Why didn't you do that after such and such". You keep missing the point that Mudd was making, that it was beyond his control. It was also beyond mine because I do not own the hosting for the site. Yes, I know, it sucks anyway so I should have just shut it down. And I'm sure I suck because I don't have the cash to pay for a server on my own. Sorry about that life that I mentioned above. It costs money too. I'd rather feed my kids than play online, and generosity only extends so far before lack of member participation and other issues necessitate a hard decision.

By the way, Serb has MONTHS in the torrent world as staff, not YEARS. He was never around for such a long period as you think. Perhaps your perception of time was warped for some reason. If he's staff anywhere right now, he's hidden, and certainly not facing the public. And unless my fellow SysOps have been fleecing me all along and taking great pains to hide his trail, he's not staff on TiT.

And no, we WON'T tell you everything about a situation. Especially not in a public place such as this. Some things are handled internally, some things are not. Again, Mudd didn't post here for your scrutiny, although his post was transferred here by someone who obviously thought it would be good to make it a big public thing. If it's because someone finally spoke up and AGREED with you all about Serb, then why are you flaming the shit out of them for it?

The day any of you detractors run a site, I'd be happy to have a talk. I'll even sit down with you and tell you what you can expect. I've helped virtually everyone who has asked for it in the community, and that includes many regular members, not just staff.

I'm just curious here, but what's YOUR ideal tracker going to be like? I'm asking Albo primarily, but I'd love to hear honest opinions from everyone. More to the point, how would YOU run one? Ban every person who popped off at you, or give people a fair chance to get it off their chest and see things clearly first? Should you REALLY trust that someone who got caught trading or cheating won't do it again? How do you know that this isn't the second, third, fourth, or fifth time they've been busted? How do you decide on letting X stay, while banning Y, when they both did the same thing? They all give the SAME excuses. Many trackers DO give a cheater, trader, or multiple account holder a second chance, either with a new account under watch, or having to take what's often the worst account, stats-wise. You wouldn't know this if you're not in the tracker staff circuit, or have a friend who is. But humor me. Tell me the system you'd have in place, If you've got good ideas, I'd be thrilled to hear them, because good ideas can come from anywhere and everywhere, sometimes where you least expect.

Cabalo
01-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Interesting, very interesting discussion you are suggesting.
Unfortunately, I've to go out now but will be back in few hours.

One thing, and really I'm not making any trick question, nor taking any side:
What's your view, as a sysop, and how would you scale in a level of potential harm to a site, 1.) random public giveaways without any scrutiny 2.) Public giveaways with the scrutiny of the site staff i.e. site where they're being made at 3.) the trader who trades with someone and will actually use the account actively for his own benefit 4.) traders who trade their ass off in a never-ending pursuit of the "level 10" El Dorado?

I have some ideas on this one, and I promise I'll write them down later when I return.

durex
01-09-2010, 03:20 AM
Serb is a jerk. Mudd is other ... just because he trusted and accepted Serb's actions.

IdolEyes787
01-09-2010, 03:32 AM
Just a reminder this is not a place to insult people just because you feel you can with impunity.

Actually nowhere is there a place where it is appropriate to be insult people whatever your feelings happen to be about them.

And I'm not just talking to you durex but to Albo and others as well.

IdolEyes787
01-09-2010, 03:35 AM
Yes, I know there's a trade section in plain sight. I've also seen the "super secret trusted trader" section by way of screenshots. And that wasn't from Serb, lest you get off on that tangent again.

There is no super secret tracing section and there hasn't been one for as long as I've been staffing here.
There used to be a section called VTC or something like that be it was scrapped along with middlemen quite a while ago .It wasn't "secret it was only inaccessible to normal members that's all.
This is not a defense of anything I'm merely giving you the true facts.

sez
01-09-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm just curious here, but what's YOUR ideal tracker going to be like? I'm asking Albo primarily, but I'd love to hear honest opinions from everyone. More to the point, how would YOU run one? Ban every person who popped off at you, or give people a fair chance to get it off their chest and see things clearly first? Should you REALLY trust that someone who got caught trading or cheating won't do it again? How do you know that this isn't the second, third, fourth, or fifth time they've been busted? How do you decide on letting X stay, while banning Y, when they both did the same thing? They all give the SAME excuses. Many trackers DO give a cheater, trader, or multiple account holder a second chance, either with a new account under watch, or having to take what's often the worst account, stats-wise. You wouldn't know this if you're not in the tracker staff circuit, or have a friend who is. But humor me. Tell me the system you'd have in place, If you've got good ideas, I'd be thrilled to hear them, because good ideas can come from anywhere and everywhere, sometimes where you least expect.

As per idoleyes,I'll try to be civil as I can but as you've so well stated,you took a volitional step to not tell the whole story.I would think given such as our disposition its concievably within reason for those who can to conjecture from what's at hand what the complete anecdote might have been.You being as distressed over this just goes on to explain how unaware you are of some of the choices you make.

Still on this subject of withholding information,I think its interesting how you went about handling this whole mess.I find it unprincipled and utterly diabolic that while you chose to reserve some information within this BT circle of influence,you also felt the need to subject serb to a public lynch.

I think its clear by now that unlike the TPS where most people would support mudd just because he has access to alot of invites in alot of places FST presents itself as the absolute opposite.

Looking at the morality of the situation,an upright person wouldn't have done what mudd did and that's why you saw me constantly raising the issue of vendetta similarly to the subjective nature of this thread.And that's how I intend to perceive him till that time when he shall get off his high horse and admit to at least this one mistake.

And anybody reading this shouldn't find the insults as a suprise.The idea of a shit thread was his,he clearly was expecting people to shit on serb the guy they all loved to hate but unfortunately the shit was on him and his distorted idea of right and wrong.

Its really a shame to also see some of the most experienced torrenters supporting him,no questions asked just because they know him,I like to think of them as zombies who lack the independence of conscious.Do you honestly think he was/is the bigger/the better man by how he played this?You tell me how somebody wouldn't see malicious intent.

This information was completely useless to the average torrenter and if you had foresight,you would have known that you were simply brewing e-drama.

And to answer your last question blast,all I know is that I wouldn't give a known obsessive compulsive hacker whom I've known for just a few MONTHS any privileges beyond user.

And if anybody has been paying attention,this tracker seems to have had some dangerously myopic individuals within its ranks and as we all can see,the fruits of poor judgement and uneducated decisions is always failure.

Its not necessarily the who or the what but the how also matters.If anything,that's what I'd take from this.
And also taking responsibility where you are owed to.

C-mos
01-09-2010, 10:22 AM
fucking drama.

dragoi92
01-09-2010, 10:43 AM
I'd be thrilled to hear them, because good ideas can come from anywhere and everywhere, sometimes where you least expect.

An ideal tracker shuld be --Sysops,admins,mods well known to each other for 2 years min - yeah great friends. --Need heavy investments (consider the passion) :D --Allow only the friends and proved to be good users, A collector also can be a good user sometimes. --You cannot stop trading, try to increase the levels its getting traded :) --Take time to grow, 1 year minimum --Identify good users and invite them to join. --Automated security system if something goes wrong. Now laugh

Yeah , this could be an ideal tracker. After 1 year we can see ur user and than if u want u can close invite system if u want a good tracker without trader

MiNiMAL
01-09-2010, 11:41 AM
fucking drama.

PlayeR
01-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Interesting, very interesting discussion you are suggesting.
Unfortunately, I've to go out now but will be back in few hours.

One thing, and really I'm not making any trick question, nor taking any side:
What's your view, as a sysop, and how would you scale in a level of potential harm to a site, 1.) random public giveaways without any scrutiny 2.) Public giveaways with the scrutiny of the site staff i.e. site where they're being made at 3.) the trader who trades with someone and will actually use the account actively for his own benefit 4.) traders who trade their ass off in a never-ending pursuit of the "level 10" El Dorado?

I have some ideas on this one, and I promise I'll write them down later when I return.

i know u are not asking me and my opinion wont mean anything.
but to me, number 3 (this is what stoi has always used as an example) is the least to harm a site coming in second is number 2.
number 4 is situational. i.e take 4pirates as an example. he is the real hardcore trader who really pursuits and collects every tracker. but he does not harm the sites he is at since those sites is still running. it's the people he traded with who may harm the site. if he checks carefully whom he traded with then it should be fine.
besides, potential harm does not often come from traders, scammers, etc. but its likely from the internal problem between staffs, or hardware failure.

im just stating my opinion..this maybe invalid. better answers should come from blastGT or any other staffs

4pirates
01-09-2010, 03:12 PM
I just have fun with trading and nothing from trades is for me. Its for friends and families. Yes because of trading I have globally banned for few times lost level 10s 9s or even very rare sites.
All attacks was coming from Serb etc. etc. And his message is simple quit or die but sorry I have a character of my own, only I can say I quit no one can let me.
I cant be forced or abused so what If I am global banned and lost everything and next day I was in for all of it again. I am not saying next month or next year. I am saying exactly 1 minute after.
I have a cause and I dont care about what others think. I am reseraching and torrent trading is a part of my thesis.
This is my project and even If I have to start from scratch new beginning, I will do it again as long as I want.
Anyways enough of me. I have been recently attacked from revolt.org.uk thats the only site lets Serb use it as a gaming tool and Can you imagine I helped that site long time ago and even got my first FSC and e**** from them.
So I already forgive the place just seeing revolt weaker than ever was sad.
Revolt guys supported Serb (maybe he is even admin there) like these Tit guys. Nah forgeting is greatness but If thats a kid and If he plays dirty.
I will not even move a finger but I will never forget it too. Like you have all these connections, This man is pretty connected too and who can know who is really who in this torrenting industry.
Last but not least rumour is I was about the get invited to some special traders area at right here but that offer never reached me, reason is top of the cream is still controlled and I really dont much care it.

There is a trading section at this lovely FST forum and yes I am supportting it. Whats my crime? If you build it they will come, lolz.

MAN is born free; and everywhere he is in irons. One thinks himself the master of others, and still remains a greater slave than they.
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Roark
01-09-2010, 04:01 PM
I keep hearing over and over about how "you should have done this the first time" or "Why didn't you do that after such and such". You keep missing the point that Mudd was making, that it was beyond his control. It was also beyond mine because I do not own the hosting for the site. Yes, I know, it sucks anyway so I should have just shut it down. And I'm sure I suck because I don't have the cash to pay for a server on my own. Sorry about that life that I mentioned above. It costs money too. I'd rather feed my kids than play online, and generosity only extends so far before lack of member participation and other issues necessitate a hard decision.

I think the reason this rings hollow is after all venom directed to traders and sellers about the damage they might hypothetically do to a site and it's members, when here there's someone actually damaging people, you sit back and do nothing for months. No, perhaps you couldn't have shut down the site right away, but within the first or second time you could have resigned publicly and told everyone about the people who were defending Serb so the rest of us could ostracize them.

The similar happened when I believe the site ScenePiracy was shut down - they started revealing personal details of all the suspected traders and sellers. Melvin was there cheering them on - I deleted my Tophos account that night.

You can make any number of excuses for why you participated as long you did, but the rest of us see it for what it is - corruption. Remaining in good graces with your friends was more important than the members' privacy.

The_Martinator
01-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Its really a shame to also see some of the most experienced torrenters supporting him,no questions asked just because they know him,I like to think of them as zombies who lack the independence of conscious.Do you honestly think he was/is the bigger/the better man by how he played this?You tell me how somebody wouldn't see malicious intent.

There's this thing called trust. I don't hand it out on a daily basis, but some people I've met have earned mine. Not that I'm an experienced torrenter or a bigshot, so that doesn't matter to the outside world.

And yeah, he's a scumbag for being human. He really started taking measures when he sensed he was in trouble. It's good to see your horse is higher than his. Be carefull, though the fall might hurt. :lol:

Seriously, I have nothing against you, sez. But I prefer to sit the drama out nowadays. I don't have time for it, so I just choose a side that's closer to me, or feels right. Mkay? :whistling

cinephilia
01-09-2010, 04:20 PM
I just have fun with trading and nothing from trades is for me. Its for friends and families.
wow, what an altruistic person you are! thanks for the laugh! :lol:

I am reseraching and torrent trading is a part of my thesis. This is my project [...]
except that projects and thesis have a goal.
looks like to me that you have too much time on your hands and no friends to fill it with.
don't get me wrong, i don't blame you for that, i just find it sad that some people are being reduced to practice such a stupid and useless hobby (trading inv./acc.) to give sense to their lives.

a sad outlet if you ask me.

4pirates
01-09-2010, 05:09 PM
cinephilia you tried to impersonate me few days ago. You still at my ignore list. I see This message is hidden because cinephilia is on your ignore list. If any of your post includes me, my first statement that I write to your private personally still applies.
Stay away from me. You are the one used my custom avatar and signature without even asking. You dont have some moral values and you are acting like a child.
I am pretty sure 90 percent of your comments are negative they were negative always. You only bring negativeness to this board and please step a side (Dont use me at your posts ever).

The_Martinator
01-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Having have studied about Rousseau a bit, I have to tell you that you used his quote in the wrong context.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_contract_theory

Trading kinda goes a different path, IMO.

BobFromAccounting
01-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Most trackers who pursue traders just do so because it's the 'thing' to do. A standard has been set, and they want to fit in, because doing otherwise could get them 'excluded'. Some of the trackers that are the most active in trader hunting aren't even all that popular or difficult to get into through normal means, hell they even hold open signups. I'm not saying all are like that, personally I'm against trading, but a lot of the trader hunting is just to fit in or feel important. Personally I don't like it because I feel each account should be a single individual, and I've recently been having doubts about global banning just for trading invites. Sure, places don't want to be used as currency, and they want to ensure their member quality, but the chance of a terrible member getting in via normal invitation means is just as likely as one trading in. Often people just don't realize it, it's not really uncommon for friends from IRC chat rooms and stuff that aren't really hardcore into the torrent scene to just go 'Hey, I've got this invite, and you've got that one, how about we swap?' I mean people who constantly do it on trading forums to 'move up the ladder' obviously don't have a whole lot of respect for the rules, but people who do things like I mentioned above just don't know any better. The only reason I'm bringing that little rant up is because it's not uncommon these days to see someone who says something along the lines of 'Yeah I gave my friend x and he gave me y' in an interview for a site or something to get shit on.

I'm a little mixed on public giveaways as well. I'm completely against ones that require no sort of proofs because you have no real idea whether that person is capable, but I also feel it's somewhat exclusionary for those who are not on any private trackers or may have slow connections and are great members in the long run, and it's also not terribly hard to pass on fake proofs especially if the person has no account on the sites you're using proofs from.

Overall, none of them *really* put most sites at risk, the only risk is mainly involved in the smaller, closer communities, and essentially 'unkowns' getting in that they may not want in their closed community.

I will say I have no reservations or tolerance for cheating and invite selling though.

tl;dr: Just some random person expressing their views that you probably don't care about.

ra0ul
01-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Nah. Most trackers pursue traders not because its the thing to do. Its because of security paranoia. The established ones wont be excluded from anything.

This thread has gone 100 miles off topic.

The fact that a 'trusted staff member' in the torrent community has gone so far off the rails is very worrying. Typical site staff give up a lot of time, energy and their own money to keep their sites going. Its a labour of love regardless of what any ordinary member or outsider thinks of their site.

All the personality conflicts aside, NO ONE should be put in the position of having their personal details exposed online. Everyone who downloads a file from any site is breaking the copyright law. I have always been of the opinion we are in this together and fair enough, you can get warned banned or whatever because of site policies but theres a line you dont EVER cross and thats the line with the authorities. Then its gets too real.

Just my 2c :)

cinephilia
01-09-2010, 06:07 PM
cinephilia you tried to impersonate me few days ago. You still at my ignore list. I see This message is hidden because cinephilia is on your ignore list. If any of your post includes me, my first statement that I write to your private personally still applies.
Stay away from me. You are the one used my custom avatar and signature without even asking. You dont have some moral values and you are acting like a child.
I am pretty sure 90 percent of your comments are negative they were negative always. You only bring negativeness to this board and please step a side (Dont use me at your posts ever).
that's just what I thought - he didn't ignore me :D

BobFromAccounting
01-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Nah. Most trackers pursue traders not because its the thing to do. Its because of security paranoia. The established ones wont be excluded from anything.

It's not the established ones I'm talking about, that's why I said *most*. Besides, anyone with common sense realizes there's no such thing as 'security', if feds or copyright enforcers want to get into any decent sized site, they can, they will, and they're most likely already there. No matter how ardently you hunt traders, it's not going to stop the real security risks from getting in.

hagckz0r
01-09-2010, 07:07 PM
TL should be the best example? They don't care about authorities / or don't seem to care? Also they don't have nerds who try to hunt traders.

4pirates
01-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Having have studied about Rousseau a bit, I have to tell you that you used his quote in the wrong context.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_contract_theory

Trading kinda goes a different path, IMO.

You are missing the whole point here.

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world. What usually happens when people without guns stand up to people *with* guns. I am just your typical nobody simple user. No name, no rank, thats why they can verbally attack me, they can wipe me out, they can globally ban me at any time that they want. I am not the system itself but when you think about it they do not own me because I have power to resist.

I want *everyone* to *remember*, why they *need* us!

Trading is a lovely world because people created it and gave power in it. Fst has a trading section. Nothing illegal here. I cant speculate but If you look hard enough every top tracker to a little trackers full with traders, sellers and people that only use the tracker. Its life in general, a combo of everything when you say NO to one part than you only get some of their attention nothing more. You can not shout like dont do it (equals to global ban) because you can never know whats going on. Banning me here or there never helps the system and that attacking dogs that ban some of us bites their own bosses at the end because some of us like a hard rock. My Experience says every tracker every single one of them has all kind of people at their top. I didnt invent trading its a way of life I am just using it and some tracker bosses will get very angry to traders because they dont want a clean system they want to stop me and do whatever I do by themselves (thats where your Rousseau quote comes handy.)

V

Burnsy
01-09-2010, 08:00 PM
FST and it's members never fail to astound me in their ability to take a topic.... ANY topic, doesn't matter what it is... have a bit of serious discussion on said topic, go on to flame the shit out of it... then pick any tangent at all and go off on it :lol:

Never a dull moment.... :D

MaNiJaK
01-09-2010, 08:19 PM
< Nimueh> let's start by kicking out all of serb's friends *evil*

It would be much less pain if you just leave instead of doing this.

falloniye
01-09-2010, 08:31 PM
< Nimueh> let's start by kicking out all of serb's friends *evil*

It would be even less of a pain, had that quote not been copy/pasted from a private channel conversation, having nothing to do with FST.

Cabalo
01-09-2010, 08:36 PM

It would be even less of a pain, had that quote not been copy/pasted from a private channel conversation, having nothing to do with FST.
And who are you to say what has something to do with FST and what doesn't ?

BobFromAccounting
01-09-2010, 08:57 PM
They're one of the people partaking in the private channel conversation who doesn't want uber secret messages being leaked

http://i49.tinypic.com/wl3yac.jpg

falloniye
01-09-2010, 09:00 PM

because i was part of the convo, and FST wasn't ever mentioned. it was about another issue, entirely, and was (apparently) relayed here, in order to cause trouble.

Rart
01-09-2010, 09:09 PM

The Internet is serious business, I guess.

Swift
01-09-2010, 09:16 PM
The Internet is serious business, I guess.

and posting personal info's and pictures is also wrong I know for a fact .

MaNiJaK
01-09-2010, 09:25 PM
because i was part of the convo, and FST wasn't ever mentioned. it was about another issue, entirely, and was (apparently) relayed here, in order to cause trouble.

Oh don't tell me you don't know the recipe 'if you wanna drama go to fst'.
Since you were there, i'm sure you can remember how this all started? ( hint: someone was relaying info)

sez
01-09-2010, 09:31 PM

Wow so you are the HER lol.

<redhat> just wanted to tell you also that I don't appreciate Serb putting me in the position he has
<redhat> :/
<SRJanit0 r> can you paste it here for me
-!- Irssi: Pasting 12 lines to SRJanit0 r. Press Ctrl-K if you wish to do this or Ctrl-C to cancel.
<redhat> 12 : 03 < Serb > well
<redhat> 12 : 03 < Serb > i will tell u why
<redhat> 12 : 03 < Serb > nimueh and whitey
<redhat> 12 : 03 < Serb > talks about her all the time <redhat> 12 : 03 < Serb > since <redhat> 12 : 03 < Serb> nimueh got kicked from
<redhat> 12 : 03 < Serb > GFT
<redhat> 12 : 03 < Serb > because of her
<redhat> 12 : 03 < Serb > and whitey he is general ass <redhat> 12 : 03 < Serb > leaking GFT info
<redhat> 12 : 04 < Serb > about our uploaders
<redhat> 12 :04 < Serb > for that he will be booted from GFT <redhat> that puts me in the situation of "do I tell my friends they are being lied about and risk getting banned from GFT and/or TiT or do I keep my mouth shut"?
<SRJanit0 r> right
<SRJanit0 r> <sigh>
Its also interesting to note how those who denigrate fst over the quality of its posts tend to retract to their quiet zones whenever a thread goes from explicitly honest to somehow weighed and intelligent only to see them again when its about to go shitty all over again.Honestly you are either stupid or you just love this shit.

falloniye
01-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Wow so you are the HER lol.

nah, doubtful i'm that "her".

lol... there is more than one woman on the internet, yanno.

Sp00ner
01-09-2010, 11:03 PM
It's sad to see great communities fall especially from little kiddies such as serb and others. In my opinion serb can't do jack crap he can't hack his way out of a damn paper bag he gets everything handed to him. He can't even find real info for 90% of these people the he is preing it's sad and funny at the same time. He remind me of the little fagg0t 4chan and myg0t fags. I support Mudd and Savvy both and I do agree with Nimueh if anyone is going to support and back serb they need to be banned from certain places. As for MaNiJaK he is zwer and is staff at gft and if you support serb well i'm sure that wont be good either. People need to grow up and stop acting like little damn kids. Serb, TJ, TheKlown, zwer, and MelvinMeow all hang together in the same circle so chances are if you are talking about one of them they all will find out and pre stupid kiddie crap about you to.

Cabalo
01-10-2010, 01:31 AM
that was a sincere request!
*vinceftw blames teh bunny <33333333 :P
How old are you? :mellow:

Rart
01-10-2010, 01:39 AM
That post seems to eerily contain many portions of Cabalo's guide to getting in to private trackers ©

IdolEyes787
01-10-2010, 02:32 AM
He remind me of the little fagg0t 4chan and myg0t fags.

People need to grow up and stop acting like little damn kids.

:unsure:

Artemis
01-10-2010, 12:11 PM
I have been recently attacked from revolt.org.uk thats the only site lets Serb use it as a gaming tool and Can you imagine I helped that site long time ago and even got my first FSC and e**** from them.
Revolt guys supported Serb (maybe he is even admin there) like these Tit guys.

I really don't know what your malfunction is but serb has not been,is not and will not be staff of revolt...... and as for it being a gaming tool for serb what are you babbling about ?

Revolt is a private community, and it's only real function is the 'community' so hated by 'some' staff around here, so as for it being anyones gaming plaything is just idiotic.
Carry on by all means with your 'thesis' (yes we do all believe you) but revolt did not, and does not have anything to do with this conversation.

n00bz0r
01-10-2010, 12:46 PM
I have been recently attacked from revolt.org.uk thats the only site lets Serb use it as a gaming tool and Can you imagine I helped that site long time ago and even got my first FSC and e**** from them.

well, do YOU even know what YOU are on about?
Multiple References to Revolt doesn't make you a cool guy. :dabs:
Serb's account on Revolt is no longer active (Read: DISABLED!). He was last seen Last seen on 2009-12-24 19:12:48 (2 weeks ago).
So, having said that.. I'd suggest you shut the fuck up.
Revolt is the last place he'd adjust as a staffer for more reasons than one.

//Peace

MaNiJaK
01-10-2010, 01:07 PM

Hi Whitey..
This all drama and shit has gone too far and its totally overblown; ppl getting banned, sites closing ...
I'm on my side, not serbs or muddys, but if you staffers don't stop this shit serious damage will be done to BT world.
And i'm sorry for closing that chan guys : '(

sportyloves
01-10-2010, 01:15 PM
Let me set one thing straight, revolt does not give out info to anyone, serb is not admin/mod or anything on revolt, and to close my post, leave revolt out of this, before posting anything, make sure you know what you talking about.

Thank you.

Vinceftw
01-10-2010, 01:57 PM
that was a sincere request!
*vinceftw blames teh bunny <33333333 :P
How old are you? :mellow:old enough.
In case you are implying a lack of maturity on my part.. the post was written that way in analogy to another post for her on another forum, which she probably has forgotten by now.
Next time, you feel like going off topic, you can also drop me a pm, as this doesnt add anything to the topic.

Rart
01-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Well wasn't that clever of you.

sez
01-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Let me set one thing straight, revolt does not give out info to anyone, serb is not admin/mod or anything on revolt, and to close my post, leave revolt out of this, before posting anything, make sure you know what you talking about.

Thank you.

Just curious,whachoo gonna do if they don't leave revolt out of it...sport?
Your ban hammer isn't omnipresent you know lol.

Anyways,if you are up for it,am calling you out to vindicate the relevancy of closed,secret bittorrent forums.

By the look of things(at least in my eyes),they are more or less of coccoons where adults suffering from arrested adolescence gather to hide from the realities of bittorrent today.Now convince me otherwise sport.

Artemis
01-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Anyways,if you are up for it,am calling you out to vindicate the relevancy of closed,secret bittorrent forums.

The only thing you got right about revolt is it is a forum, a private one but it is not even close to being a secret bittorrent forum & in fact just because the misinformed majority believed it was that, and only that, the invitations forum was disabled years ago THERE IS NO SECRET BIT TORRENT INVITATIONS forum on revolt so no justification is needed.
And how exactly did we get from the end of TorrentiT, and how sad it is to see yet another tracker go, to this sideshow ? It seems this is the chance for every nut to come out & air what ever perceived greivance he has had,
News of the day: it's a hobby ffs !

sez
01-10-2010, 04:14 PM

The only thing you got right about revolt is it is a forum, a private one but it is not even close to being a secret bittorrent forum & in fact just because the misinformed majority believed it was that, and only that, the invitations forum was disabled years ago THERE IS NO SECRET BIT TORRENT INVITATIONS forum on revolt so no justification is needed.
And how exactly did we get from the end of TorrentiT, and how sad it is to see yet another tracker go, to this sideshow ? It seems this is the chance for every nut to come out & air what ever perceived greivance he has had,
News of the day: it's a hobby ffs !

nice sig
why do you even bother.

Matter of fact since you've volunteered,make a screenshot of the first page of the forum section that in your thinking is almost similar to our 'general bittorrent' forum.I think some chasers would want to get a feel of the mature/adult/non-retarded/ conversations that people partake in your forum.

IdolEyes787
01-10-2010, 04:20 PM
You know you don't have to agree with someone or even like them for that matter , to treat them with a little respect.

killercam101
01-10-2010, 05:53 PM
By the look of things(at least in my eyes),they are more or less of coccoons where adults suffering from arrested adolescence gather to hide from the realities of bittorrent today.Now convince me otherwise sport.

:dry: really? harsh realities of BT....

4pirates
01-10-2010, 06:45 PM

well, do YOU even know what YOU are on about?
Multiple References to Revolt doesn't make you a cool guy. :dabs:
Serb's account on Revolt is no longer active (Read: DISABLED!). He was last seen Last seen on 2009-12-24 19:12:48 (2 weeks ago).
So, having said that.. I'd suggest you shut the fuck up.
Revolt is the last place he'd adjust as a staffer for more reasons than one.

//Peace

I really don't know what your malfunction is but serb has not been,is not and will not be staff of revolt...... and as for it being a gaming tool for serb what are you babbling about ?

Revolt is a private community, and it's only real function is the 'community' so hated by 'some' staff around here, so as for it being anyones gaming plaything is just idiotic.
Carry on by all means with your 'thesis' (yes we do all believe you) but revolt did not, and does not have anything to do with this conversation.

First of all no need personal attacks. Lets try to be human and keep our peace at all times. The reason revot end up here is. That site used several times for trapping. Order is Tit was looking traders they order Serb to catch traders.

He asks for tit invites from the victim plus whatever he can get ftwr uk-t etc etc. But whole point is he use revot as traping method. He invites to revot and the minute you got in revot account gets disabled and you get global ban from everywhere. This is to help you revot guys dont think I am attacking you. You seem like clueless so thats what games played you me us from behind doors.

I personally still trying to respect revot since I was 2006 old member there. I just wanted to regain quick access again and find myself in a childish game. I have been threated and wounded. Fucksake I am still getting personal attacks, how come you dont know whats going on at your own home. Maybe you do but you are not sharing it with us. Anyways sundjerbob whatever can change his nick to anything at revott, can invite anyone to revot, unlimited invites and can erase anyone from the database in less than a minute or basically can do anything.

I lost everything at that deal and this is not about what I lost. Whatever I lost is not important but who do you have and what site names used at these dirty deals are important. Tit and revot used as traders catching utility. I am now ready to take your personal attacks. Nothing new for me really.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3071/mtfckr.jpg

Sp00ner
01-10-2010, 08:22 PM
Well to be honest it seems serb and tj and that little group have pissed off a few more people then just the regular p2p crowd. It seems some higher up scene people are getting involved now and are trying their best to put a stop to all this childish crap. Serb needs to grow the hell up and stop acting like hes 12 unless he really is then we all will somewhat understand.

Cabalo
01-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Forums who think they are the BT police. :rolleyes:
Where have I seen that before...

sportyloves
01-10-2010, 10:30 PM

Thank you.

Who the f**ck are you, you are nothing, so just keep your nose out of grownup issues,,,

And yes I have got a very big hammer...

puckface
01-10-2010, 11:05 PM

him and his big hammer

http://imgur.com/ZN3Ns.jpg

sez
01-10-2010, 11:08 PM

Dunno where you got the harsh from lol.

N'ways good to c ya around.I know serb invited you to gft so its good to see you paying him some homage albeit silently,I also like the reverse psychology that you have going on here,siding with the atari nerds that are afraid even when called out to an intelligent debate while in reality you actually endorsed what serb was doing,that's really thug of you ;)

I dunno if you know this but your nickname killercam belongs to an OG(Camron himself),A straight up hood fella.A no sell out who stands for his own.Never snitches and treats every bitch like a hoe that they suppose to be.

Anyways,thought some purple haze would do b4 you unfortunately went down n out.
HzcOG6yY9k
And a couple other foolz hooked you up with a lil prank they tried pulling on him.Its definitely a keeper,trust me.

http://la.gg/v/dg4l.mp3/

And there's some serious shit going on at dipset right bout now,some faggot ass cabbie thinks that they can graduate from being some random cab driver to record label thief just like that.
Point being:

Cam is the boss of DipSet...he's the one who don't fuck with them certified douchebags Juelz and Jim anymore...Jim was just Killa's weedman/hypeman who got a little hit with "Ballin" and started feelin' himself...Killa made Jim and is the founder of DipSet so how he gonna kick him out of his own shit?
Werd.

IdolEyes787
01-10-2010, 11:18 PM

Who the f**ck are you, you are nothing, so just keep your nose out of grownup issues,,,

And by the unnecessary attitude I assume a very small willy.

Christ ( speaking to myself here as I at least admit to my God complex ) I can't believe ( true or not) you had the arrogance to post that.

puckface
01-10-2010, 11:37 PM
And by the unnecessary attitude I assume a very small willy.

Christ ( speaking to myself here as I at least admit to my God complex ) I can't believe ( true or not) you had the arrogance to post that.

You should know by this point in your life that some people are just egomaniac assholes, come on, why even question it?

Artemis
01-10-2010, 11:45 PM
To Sez: No !

To 4pirates, just because you were caught trading a revolt invitation doesn't mean serb was behind it, any kind of trading with revolt is dealt with immediately .Your screenshots simply show you were caught, better luck next time ! But then I don't understand what your interest in revolt would be anyway ? Or is it just a burning need to say you are a part of everything even remotely bit torrent related - surely a forum can't be part of your 'thesis' ?

Cabalo
01-11-2010, 12:04 AM

The kind of maturity I was expecting. Nothing more, nothing less.

Rart
01-11-2010, 12:12 AM

^ This is the "harsh reality" of BT :rolleyes:

Staff that just lose their sense of self and forget that just like everyone else, they're only one person, sitting on their ass behind a computer. Wherever have I seen this before.

Albo Da Kid
01-11-2010, 01:13 AM

I don't know much about running a tracker and I would never want to learn how to. My time is precious and wasting it on running trackers and irc seems idiotic and pointless to me.

I'll try to answer your questions though just for the fun of it.

1.Sct would be my Ideal Tracker. If I ever ran a tracker, I would try and follow in Sct's footsteps as much as possible.

2.I would give second chances for sure and I would certainly not ban someone for speaking their minds. i love people who express themselves freely without having to feel like they're obligated to kiss ass.
Although, unlike you guys I would certainly NOT give a second chance to a staffer who tries to expose personal info of the members that he has beef with.
(You still didn't answer me why SERB wasn't banned from TiT after he tried to expose Detale's info btw)

3. I would give cheaters and scamers a second chance for sure. I wouldn't ban traders who don't have more than 1 account because I would assume that they traded their account because they are in need of the tracker and they will make good use of it.
I would give scamers an account so they don't feel the need to scam anymore, and I would give cheaters extra buffer so they wouldn't feel the need to cheat in my site anymore.
If they violate their second chance then I would ban them for good.

sez
01-11-2010, 02:12 AM
Looks like this baby is winding up but I didn't expect that from sport either lol.

Right now would be about that time when I'd be shitting all over artemis and all these grown ups who think they are mature because they have alot of invites to alot of places and unlike us,they talk BT in secret forums but I won't.

Your cocoons though are turning you into e-cabbages,I mean just look at you,you are the ones who are supposed to be good at this debate thing with your nice active intelligent debate topic threads and stuff.

I mean,you suck at the insults,[no offense but that sport guy insults like he's from a genealogy of semi-retarded inbred first borns or something]
I almost have to beg you to partake in an intelligent debate yet you still cower,you are supposed to be good at this ffs.

Its not a debate when you are all agreeing you know.Just because somebody holds an antithetical view to what you believe or hold as word,it doesn't mean they are immature or retarded.They just don't agree with you its that simple.

I was gonna go on a rant about artemis but I'll just say something little as a courtesy to his No!.As somebody who has been through school,I know english is not universal and its never escaped me that some people actually try to learn it right from under a tree exposed to all the elements that loyally serve to distract the learning process.At times its good we think before we end up posting things that others may assume is what we really are.

And I always know what am doing so you just keep getting pissed letting out details of your incestous love affair with your sisters.Am sitting here lls.

Sp00ner
01-11-2010, 02:14 AM
sct is dead for a reason it was lame as was fee there is a reason why it phailed.

killercam101
01-11-2010, 02:23 AM

Dunno where you got the harsh from lol.

N'ways good to c ya around.I know serb invited you to gft so its good to see you paying him some homage albeit silently,I also like the reverse psychology that you have going on here,siding with the atari nerds that are afraid even when called out to an intelligent debate while in reality you actually endorsed what serb was doing,that's really thug of you ;)

As far as what he was doing..with peoples info, I was unaware nor cared. I did know about his FST account but at that time, I think that user with like 30+ accounts was just caught during that same period. Therefore, I figured it couldn't have been that hard to get into FST. Also the whole serb thing, I have no hostility towards him and why would I? I don't even know why you're mad at serb [or are you mad at the idea of staff abusing peoples information?] either way I couldn't care. What issue you have with him is yours and that's something special [judging by the amount of post you have in this thread] that I'd never try to take away from you.

If you mean I'm endorsing serb by not banning serb with my magic BT powers or because ive sided with "atari" nerds then so be it. Being thug means never having to say you're sorry.

and thanks for the real killer cam story, you seem to have reality confused with entertainment.

killer cam is a rapper/entertainer..him saying he's the leader of dipset and all that other stuff is for entertainment purposes. Why would any drug dealer or real gangster come out on tv and say..im the leader of this organized crime gang and then at the end of the interview freestyle? :yup: stop taking this shit so serious..and thanks for baiting me (no homo)

4pirates
01-11-2010, 03:28 AM
To 4pirates, just because you were caught trading a revolt invitation doesn't mean serb was behind it, any kind of trading with revolt is dealt with immediately .Your screenshots simply show you were caught, better luck next time ! But then I don't understand what your interest in revolt would be anyway ? Or is it just a burning need to say you are a part of everything even remotely bit torrent related - surely a forum can't be part of your 'thesis' ?

I was not trading revolt, he was offering it. I was just sleeping and he woke me up. Since he scammed me I scratch the surface and found out he has been helped and used some sites, trackers for his game.
You can ban me but you cant stop him is equal to than you are helping him. ;)
He just banned at revolt 2 weeks ago. Why now ? Since he use 100 different nicks and he is pretty well connected, how can we know that he is still not there under a different nick ? We are talking about a person that can create zillion revolt invites in a minute.
Assuming that, he is (was) your master there or someone gave him power to use this admin like powers for evil purposes or how the hell can he use revolt invites for trapping ? Let me tell you how, because he is not afraid to loose his revolt account. He was powered up there.

I am still in. its about watching the community closely, so that no one can set a trap again. If you let trappers work freely at your own place (If you dont do your job right) there is always other people to stop them.
He who controls the spice, controls the universe.

Todays motto : Only God can judge me.
Oh he has mentioned Revolt, GFT, TIT, some secret place name at public, lets fuck him over wont help any of us. Negative actions can only bring negative reactions. No one can be happy about it. There is only one super power and its watching us from heavens above.

Albo Da Kid
01-11-2010, 03:34 AM
sct is dead for a reason it was lame as was fee there is a reason why it phailed.
So judging by your logic just because Sct is now dead, it means that it was always lame, right?

TiT is about to die as well. Does that mean that TiT was garbage and a failure?

Well technically TiT was in fact a failure but you're wrong about Sct. Sct's closing doesn't have anything to do with it's efficiency as a tracker.

Ewwwyourface
01-11-2010, 04:44 AM
revolt lol thats where the main irc channel where staff mass ban ppl

cinephilia
01-11-2010, 07:45 AM
And how exactly did we get from the end of TorrentiT, and how sad it is to see yet another tracker go, to this sideshow ?
you're the one who joined the fray, bringing (again) revolt to the table with sporty and n00bz0r although it was totally unnecessary (leave revolt etc).

Artemis
01-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Looks like this baby is winding up but I didn't expect that from sport either lol.

Right now would be about that time when I'd be shitting all over artemis and all these grown ups who think they are mature because they have alot of invites to alot of places and unlike us,they talk BT in secret forums but I won't.

Your cocoons though are turning you into e-cabbages,I mean just look at you,you are the ones who are supposed to be good at this debate thing with your nice active intelligent debate topic threads and stuff.

I mean,you suck at the insults,[no offense but that sport guy insults like he's from a genealogy of semi-retarded inbred first borns or something]
I almost have to beg you to partake in an intelligent debate yet you still cower,you are supposed to be good at this ffs.

Its not a debate when you are all agreeing you know.Just because somebody holds an antithetical view to what you believe or hold as word,it doesn't mean they are immature or retarded.They just don't agree with you its that simple.

I was gonna go on a rant about artemis but I'll just say something little as a courtesy to his No!.As somebody who has been through school,I know english is not universal and its never escaped me that some people actually try to learn it right from under a tree exposed to all the elements that loyally serve to distract the learning process.At times its good we think before we end up posting things that others may assume is what we really are.

And I always know what am doing so you just keep getting pissed letting out details of your incestous love affair with your sisters.Am sitting here lls.
Why not go on a rant at me, it would at least make sense, I've read that diatribe a couple of times and that didn't, what are you babbling on about ?
But then I don't need to plunge to the depths of attacking someone personally for their point of view, I am quite able to debate a point of view without needing any form of insult, although I will confess to a certain amount of confusion about what you were actually trying to say?
What I can see is this discussion has degenerated into a kind of us and them mentality, and moved far from the original topic which was serb and how his usage of peoples personal information is a danger to the community in general, and how some staff have come forward with this, and now the thread has degenerated into a general hate fest!
I was not the original person who mentioned revolt that was 4pirates and his conspiracy theory - but then it is all part of his 'thesis', but I will defend that forum against misinformation because I happen to like it . As for 4pirates he is probably the most inveterate trader here, so banning is an occupational hazard to him, I'm not sure why he needs to go on about it ?

4pirates
01-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Why not go on a rant at me, it would at least make sense, I've read that diatribe a couple of times and that didn't, what are you babbling on about ?
But then I don't need to plunge to the depths of attacking someone personally for their point of view, I am quite able to debate a point of view without needing any form of insult, although I will confess to a certain amount of confusion about what you were actually trying to say?
What I can see is this discussion has degenerated into a kind of us and them mentality, and moved far from the original topic which was serb and how his usage of peoples personal information is a danger to the community in general, and how some staff have come forward with this, and now the thread has degenerated into a general hate fest!
I was not the original person who mentioned revolt that was 4pirates and his conspiracy theory - but then it is all part of his 'thesis', but I will defend that forum against misinformation because I happen to like it . As for 4pirates he is probably the most inveterate trader here, so banning is an occupational hazard to him, I'm not sure why he needs to go on about it ?

You are killing me here. Dammit, there is no theory but reality itself. That place invites used for trapping period. I dont care about the ban, whats done has been done. But I care about the method. Über super ultra forum used as trapping utility.
For the community in general yes I do care. If thats a leet place why its invites used at trades.

You are telling us, everyone at that forum has unlimited invites. Ah I forgot you dont have nothing to say, you just irritated to see REVOLT name. Sorry but that doesnt change the fact that place invites used for trading traps.

Babbling this babbling that at least I speak of truth. Since you see it as conspiracy, I think you are babbling more than us at your perspective. If we didnt talked about it than you will sleep or ignore when they use your site name for a dirty business (TRAP).
Knowing is the true power. Cant you see this is for community good.
but I will defend that forum and you think that I am not. I am not asslicking anyone, but showing pros and cons for that forum is a part of defending procedure.

P.S: And when does verbally attacking people count as defense for anything at all.

ZAos
01-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Oh gosh mighty revolt users are coming out from shadow

n00bz0r
01-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Ignorance is bliss.. :whistling:

Ewwwyourface
01-11-2010, 01:56 PM
4pirates kid has a point

http://bayimg.com/image/kajcaaack.jpg

A
01-11-2010, 03:36 PM

All bow!

seriously dude,get a life and while you are at it spin on this _|_

sportyloves
01-11-2010, 05:17 PM
So many morons on here, and ewwwyourface, nice one on posting that,,,

We will find out who you are, and you will be banned.

and by the way, if you're wondering who I am, break my nick, it's an anagram.

anon
01-11-2010, 05:25 PM

"revolt sysop"! :lol:

IdolEyes787
01-11-2010, 05:52 PM
So many morons on here, and ewwwyourface, nice one on posting that,,,

We will find out who you are, and you will be banned.

Btw A doctrine.

And as for so many morons being here I couldn't agree more ,still I don't see what is accomplished by insulting you them.

4pirates
01-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Ewwwyourface, you got some balls m8. I personally never find enough courage to paste some inside info. You know insults turns to direct threats after that.
Since I am older than most of you. I wanted to relax and take the minimal attack. Thanks for being honest and sticking with the truth afterall true FST spirit has no part in lies and games.

The_Martinator
01-11-2010, 07:24 PM
I have to agree with Cabalo here (who would have thought eh?). Sportyloves comes off as childish to me too. I am against trading also, but I don't think a person looses his humanity when he trades tracker invites. Errare humanum est, right?

Not everyone is an idiot just cause they post here. At least in your second post you said that there are so many morons, which is less than everyone, I guess. Swearing doesn't impress me, though.

As far as the BT police goes, I don't find that so wrong, as long as the people doing it don't have a hidden agenda. I don't know that many Revolt people to be able to tell, though (but those that I do know seem good people to me).

Radon0r
01-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Ewwwyourface 1
Sportyloves 0

Go peddle your lies elsewhere "moron."

Ewwwyourface
01-11-2010, 08:25 PM
sportyloves - im already banned from ur stupid forum and even if i wasnt dont make threats u cant keep lol
btw full revolt review posted in what trackers offer make more fake threats plz

IdolEyes787
01-11-2010, 08:58 PM
How about no one make anymore threats since the threats and the posting of screenshots in retaliation are both pointless , childish , counterproductive, stupid etc etc.

Seriously if anyone has personal vendettas to settle take them someplace else.

cinephilia
01-11-2010, 09:02 PM
the ungiveaway thread ? :shifty:

Rart
01-11-2010, 09:32 PM
the ungiveaway thread ? :shifty:

th0r
01-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Seriously, if anyone has personal vendettas to settle take them someplace else.wait, isn't that what the general bittorrent discussion is for?

dragoi
01-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Why not make another thread for this discussion, about Serb, revolt, his methods of catchings traders and so on, after all this the good bye TiT thread ( or it should be ) and Serb didn't had that much to do with it closing anyway.

Rart
01-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Seriously, if anyone has personal vendettas to settle take them someplace else.wait, isn't that what the general bittorrent discussion is for?

Retarded and tedious pages of back and forth dialog between a few disgruntled members over personal vendettas is not general bittorrent.

BobFromAccounting
01-11-2010, 10:15 PM
wait, isn't that what the general bittorrent discussion is for?

Retarded and tedious pages of back and forth dialog between a few disgruntled members over personal vendettas is not general bittorrent.

Still, drama is fun, SUBMIT TO IT!

kurdt
01-11-2010, 11:36 PM
How about no one make anymore threats since the threats and the posting of screenshots in retaliation are both pointless , childish , counterproductive, stupid etc etc.

the threats are entertaining and the screenshots are informative. General bittorrent!

IdolEyes787
01-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Informative how exactly? By showing that there are bt sites and forums out there?

kurdt
01-12-2010, 12:02 AM
Informative how exactly? By showing that there are bt sites and forums out there?

at least you don't argue that the threats aren't entertaining :D

the screenshot he posted here was informative to me because i didn't know anything about revolt before and I learned what the forum looks like, and that they have threads about baiting traders (i don't know if you looked at the screenshot)

the screenshots he posted in the tracker review thread were even more informative because it had the forum rules and other information.

IdolEyes787
01-12-2010, 12:09 AM
If you are after information then I can tell you that one place is no or less like every other place give or take a good person or an asshole or two.

Cabalo
01-12-2010, 02:23 AM
This thread isn't helping TiT members who want to follow news about the site, or get some help.
Therefore I'm splitting this thread in two discussions, one for TiT and another for serb and revolt.

pentomato
01-12-2010, 03:16 AM
Why would anyone want to watch tv when there is all this drama right here on FST? I need the popcorn now

torentas
01-12-2010, 07:41 AM
Serb has become BT legend in short time, and many of you are just jealous on him coz all BT groupies throw themselves on him and like his big banhammer :P

ExtraDry
01-12-2010, 07:45 AM
Serb has become BT legend in short time, and many of you are just jealous on him coz all BT groupies throw themselves on him and like his big banhammer :P

/me jumps to the future 2012....Serb who

kurdt
01-12-2010, 09:00 AM
/me jumps to the present:extradry who? - sorry, i'm just joking, no offense, let the drama continue!

slystallone
01-12-2010, 10:59 AM
I feel like I could have accomplished many more productive things then reading this thread in full. I feel like it should be an insult that this type of negligence and nonsense is tolerated. I don't really have any background in any type of 'BT Politics' nor do I have any intentions to engage in such discussions. Just my 2 cents on this abysmal situation. If my post requires any contribution to the content herein, its this: do not waste your time.

ZAos
01-12-2010, 11:11 AM

/me goes back to 2010.. who the fuck is extradry :naughty:

TinyDancer
01-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Lets face the reality.

You can't always beg for invites, sometimes you need to have something to offer for invite.
I bet everyone traded before they collected what they want/need.

I am not trader supporter, but sometimes there is no another way, or i am wrong?

ExtraDry
01-12-2010, 01:27 PM

/me goes back to 2010.. who the fuck is extradry :naughty:

Let me tell you a little about myself
I enjoy a beer, laugh and checking the talent out at the beach
Enjoy the BT scene and all it brings bad or good.
BT is changing and the events of this thread is proving it
once you wore a hat either from the scene or BT now most wear both that run torrent sites.Pre's prove that and the pre spam

I even go as far to say now torrent sites run top sites or a form of them.Affiliations are closer then ever.

As as revolt and BT politics, not really sure why revolt would be mentioned here at all,other then serb once hunted traders
So does a lot of sites why single out just 1 of them.

pffm
01-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Lets face the reality.

You can't always beg for invites, sometimes you need to have something to offer for invite.

I am not trader supporter, but sometimes there is no another way, or i am wrong?

you'r wrong.

P2PDog
01-12-2010, 01:29 PM
Lets face the reality.

I'll take that bet :D

You're wrong.

susiserken
01-12-2010, 01:53 PM
haha nice splitting of the thread :lol:

TinyDancer
01-12-2010, 01:54 PM
You have one account and you dont use it.
There is person who offers you something you want badly in exchange for that account you dont use, you will say "No"?
I mean
srsly dont lie, we are all humans and we all made mistakes.

cinephilia
01-12-2010, 02:08 PM
why would it necessarily be a mistake ?
some people choose to (freely) give invites to users they think they deserve, some others choose to make a "business" out of it, speculating on the invites they got.
it's often a choice.

that said, i agree that many bt users trade invites/accounts because it seems to them the simplest way to get what they need.

TinyDancer
01-12-2010, 02:11 PM
some people choose to (freely) give invites to users they think they deserve, some others choose to make a "business" out of it, speculating on the invites they got.
it's often a choice.

that said, i agree that many bt users trade invites/accounts because it seems to them the simplest way to get what they need.

Yes.
Trading.
Is rule breaking on most of torrent sites.

Torrent / Torrent tracker have nothing with rule breaking, tracker content dont break rules :lol:

pentomato
01-12-2010, 02:16 PM
There is person who offers you something you want badly in exchange for that account you dont use, you will say "No"?
I mean

Yes I would say no way in hell.

Bubbles
01-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Gotta love the new title. lol

pentomato
Lets face the reality.

I never traded anything and I never will, as simple as that.

ca_aok
Lets face the reality.

Nope, wrong. And rarely have I seen regular torrenters "beg" for invites. The only time I've had to ask for anything was when HDBits reopened, and we all saw how that went :pinch:

I mean
It's a matter of self respect and ethics/morals.

TinyDancer
01-12-2010, 02:35 PM
Nope, wrong. And rarely have I seen regular torrenters "beg" for invites. The only time I've had to ask for anything was when HDBits reopened, and we all saw how that went :pinch:

I mean
It's a matter of self respect and ethics/morals.

Just wanted to see opinions of other peoples.

Hell yea :)

The_Martinator
01-12-2010, 03:06 PM
it's often a choice.

Yes.
Trading.
Is rule breaking on most of torrent sites.

Torrent / Torrent tracker have nothing with rule breaking, tracker content dont break rules :lol:

You're bound to have some people like that. The type that get a thrill from breaking rules. Sad really, unless you're 14.

bumrocks
01-12-2010, 07:53 PM
For a reason I can't quite pinpoint, I read this whole thread.

All in all I didn't take much from it...What I did take was basically things I already knew about people (I'm not speaking of Serb)...After reading this thread...

There are people I like even less than I did before...

People I like more than I did before...

Unfortunately, I did find that there were those that I didn't have much of a view of prior to the thread that I now think less of. This thread seems to have brought out the worst in some and that is the unfortunate part...

Slickerey
01-12-2010, 10:24 PM
There is something that really bugs my tho... Where was he posting all those personal informations?

I want to know that too.

My guess is that he released NFO files on SceneNotice.

Burnsy
01-12-2010, 10:42 PM
I personally have never traded... as someone said earlier, it's a little to do with morals/ethics... pretty much every site, if not all I'm aware of, forbid trading and don't welcome members by that route...

I wouldn't be happy joining a tracker via that route, always knowing that it could come back 'to bite me on the arse' and I could have the account taken from me at any time... I just don't think I'd enjoy the tracker, wondering if I was still gonna be able to log in whenever I went on...

I'm far happier joining a tracker in one of 2 ways... either sign-ups are open and you know you're going to be welcomed when you take part in the forums/chat rooms/irc... OR it's an invite only tracker, and someone has taken the time to get to know you enough to think you have something to offer the tracker and is good enough to invite you... I think there's far more satisfaction out of joining a community that way than by sneaking in the back door and hoping to fuck you don't get caught and thrown straight out through the front window... :lol:

Again though, I 'spose it's down to personal choice really...

sez
01-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Ok fine,let's talk about morality and ethics.
Do those words really mean anything on the internet?
I mean some of these avatars belong to rl pedophiles and rapists.
Like how do you even begin developing the relevancy of such a topic.

Burnsy
01-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Ok fine,let's talk about morality and ethics....
....Like how do you even begin developing the relevancy of such a topic.

By using your own personal beliefs as a start... and standing by them if they mean anything to you.

Yeah the internet is full of scum, but by 'logging on' and participating in it doesn't by default make you scum also...

Yeah there are traders, yeah there will always be traders... but so what? Doesn't mean you have to become one or condone it, does it?

Morals and ethics are all individual, go with what you believe in and fuck everyone else :)

IdolEyes787
01-13-2010, 12:04 AM

I don't separate how I act in cyperspace and in RL .I think that people who use that as an excuse would just as quickly do the same thing to you in RL ( as on the internet) if given the opportunity.

th0r
01-13-2010, 12:06 AM
How do you even begin developing the relevancy of such a topic?

probably by creating a separate forum for it where there are discussions, but nothing you read is really that cohesive or conclusive

The_Martinator
01-13-2010, 08:13 AM

I don't separate how I act in cyperspace and in RL .I think that people who use that as an excuse would just as quickly do the same thing to you in RL ( as on the internet) if given the opportunity.

That's interesting. I alwas thought people do stuff online that they wouldn't in RL. Maybe if there were some form of anonymity... (like an invisible cloak) :P

Sp00ner
01-14-2010, 09:28 PM
[/URL][URL="http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2518/scenenoticeorgdetailsfo.png"]
(http://scenenotice.org/details.php?id=1698)

IdolEyes787
01-14-2010, 09:39 PM
By posting that shit you are proving yourself no better than the person that you are condemning .

Btw does every scener talk like a 14 year old slightly brain-damaged homophobe.

Cabalo
01-14-2010, 09:41 PM
The photos prove it, just an young boy.

sez
01-14-2010, 10:54 PM
There is always something about calling a spade a spade.
The scene doesn't do what it just did on that notice by itself.
These individuals parading themselves as angels definitely gave them a hand at it in vengeance against the serb/TJ/SPX pres.

I dunno what you were thinking but thanks for proving you are made of the same cloth as this guy serb.You more than deserve everything that's coming your way.

An eye for an eye for the ridas now aint it.

And whose idea was it to pre spx in the first place lol.
He is spx ffs.I have a feeling that this has just served to cement the bond between him and serb.
What happened to the scene in 2003 is coming to BT all coz of idiot staffers who couldn't tame an obviously dangerous situation from earlier on and as myopic as they are with their talk about age and shit and how old=wise are just proving how stupid is always stupid with the kind of mess that they've just set the foundation for.
Honestly what do you people do in these l337 BT staffers channels?

I like it how it always comes back to them h8rs,like really.They talk shit about this place and how we are screwing up BT then just like that their self righteousness and hypocrisy comes back to them like this and in such a big way.

Do you guys even think?Spx is bad,he probably owns the scene,you'll have him out today,tomorrow he'll be there.
Like what were you trying to accomplish?

Ewwwyourface
01-14-2010, 11:34 PM
serb is a fat kid i knew it lmfao

Albo Da Kid
01-14-2010, 11:40 PM
serb is a fat kid i knew it lmfao
Pm me the pic lmfao

Edit: I wouldn't normally laugh at this shit but given the fact that this guy loved exposing people's personal info and now is getting a taste of his own medicine, makes it hilarious.

IdolEyes787
01-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Ewwwyourface is a fat kid i knew it lmfao

:whistling

ovisan
01-15-2010, 12:02 AM
I hopped revolt is a bit more than what you lads are saying... who the fcuk want to be 1337 for the sake of it anyway?

itsSpX21
01-15-2010, 02:29 AM
Oh hai there, its spx21, someone took my nick.. so im using this. To begin, sp00ner is whitey from GFT, real mature for a staffer am i right?

Anywho, its fine, I don't mind whitey can post his link to the Notice, http://scenenotice.org/details.php?id=1698, I don't really mind and Serb does not either, but he really shouldn't hide behind nicknames, if he has something to say he should say it.

And i figure this would interest alot of people, it came from #tr.chat on p2p-net.eu

Jan 14 18:20:27 <~SpX21> anyone see this?
Jan 14 18:20:27 <~SpX21> http://scenenotice.org/details.php?id=1698
Jan 14 18:20:36 <~SpX21> Serb.And.Spx21.P2P.Fuckers.BUSTED-AGAIN
Jan 14 18:20:38 <~SpX21> lol
Jan 14 18:20:41 <~SpX21> did everyone add me to facebook?
Jan 14 18:20:43 <MiSJAH> yar ghey
Jan 14 18:20:49 <MiSJAH> notice
Jan 14 18:20:55 <~SpX21> MiSJAH cungratz on SCp staff
Jan 14 18:20:57 <~SpX21> anywho
Jan 14 18:20:59 <~SpX21> really
Jan 14 18:21:00 <MiSJAH> ;)
Jan 14 18:21:01 <~SpX21> truly
Jan 14 18:21:03 <~SpX21> i never thought
Jan 14 18:21:06 <~SpX21> other p2p staff
Jan 14 18:21:08 <~SpX21> were this dumb
Jan 14 18:21:19 <~SpX21> but i knew it was inevitable but they pred the acct that i made just for this
Jan 14 18:21:26 <~SpX21> so that one day it would end up in a scene notice
Jan 14 18:21:27 <~SpX21> lol
Jan 14 18:21:43 <~SpX21> chalisto showed me cause ive been offline
Jan 14 18:21:47 <~SpX21> and i couldnt stop lolling irl
Jan 14 18:21:54 <~SpX21> ppl beside me were liek wtf
Jan 14 18:21:56 <~SpX21> lol
Jan 14 18:22:04 <%chalisto> lol
Jan 14 18:22:10 <~SpX21> anywho
Jan 14 18:22:15 <~SpX21> just for the record
Jan 14 18:22:20 <dladd> my fake fb account is friends with your fake fb account!!
Jan 14 18:22:20 <~SpX21> theres this staff group
Jan 14 18:22:27 * sparty looks
Jan 14 18:22:27 <~SpX21> comprised of several bittorrent sites
Jan 14 18:22:31 <~SpX21> ive never been involved with them
Jan 14 18:22:35 * SpX21 sets mode +m #tr.chat
Jan 14 18:22:42 <~SpX21> but they assumed that i was preing stuff about them
Jan 14 18:22:44 <~SpX21> and their staff
Jan 14 18:22:53 <~SpX21> staff who im sure have heard of me, but i have never heard of
Jan 14 18:23:21 <~SpX21> they decided it was an absolute fact that it was me
Jan 14 18:23:22 <sparty> why r you haveing private profile :(
Jan 14 18:23:22 * #tr.chat :You need voice (+v) (#tr.chat)
Jan 14 18:23:25 <~SpX21> without any proof at all
Jan 14 18:23:44 <~SpX21> they decided to ban staff from sites who were friends of mine
Jan 14 18:23:44 <sparty> damn you
Jan 14 18:23:45 * #tr.chat :You need voice (+v) (#tr.chat)
Jan 14 18:23:49 <sparty> and your +m
Jan 14 18:23:50 * #tr.chat :You need voice (+v) (#tr.chat)
Jan 14 18:23:51 <~SpX21> because they thought they shouldnt be friends with me
Jan 14 18:23:56 <~SpX21> fair am i right?
Jan 14 18:24:12 <sparty> youre just that awesome, they was jealous
Jan 14 18:24:13 * #tr.chat :You need voice (+v) (#tr.chat)
Jan 14 18:24:24 * chalisto nods
Jan 14 18:24:34 <~SpX21> so i got sick of it, and i left because i never thought staff would be this moronic
Jan 14 18:24:46 <~SpX21> but now they've decided to pre about me, hoping they can "get me back" ?
Jan 14 18:24:49 <~SpX21> lol
Jan 14 18:25:09 <~SpX21> well shows how mature they are
Jan 14 18:25:21 <~SpX21> sure i joke around, play around, spam alot and so forth
Jan 14 18:25:32 <~SpX21> but i know the difference between trading someones personal information
Jan 14 18:25:37 <~SpX21> i hoped they did too
Jan 14 18:25:55 <~SpX21> but they are so cool, they seem to have broken their own rule and pred someone elses personal info
Jan 14 18:26:40 <~SpX21> "So SpX21, you must be getting used to the scene notices.. do you think you will get away again with your
Jan 14 18:26:40 <~SpX21> useless spam next time? Check Sheep its source for all his spam
Jan 14 18:26:40 <~SpX21> Also SpX21 we have exposed your facebook http://www.facebook.com/cristian.dmitriev lol ugly fucker"
Jan 14 18:27:08 <%chalisto> lol
Jan 14 18:27:10 <~SpX21> ive been used to it for ages, and it never ceases to amaze me how retarded p2p and scene are
Jan 14 18:27:11 <%chalisto> but ur kind of hot man
Jan 14 18:27:17 <~SpX21> and i know
Jan 14 18:27:18 <~SpX21> i am hot
Jan 14 18:27:41 <~SpX21> unlike most of these retards, im not 50+, divorced or married to a fat wife, with a job to nowhere, etc
Jan 14 18:27:47 <%chalisto> xD
Jan 14 18:27:58 <~SpX21> who get their kicks from being all powerful gods of the bt world
Jan 14 18:28:23 <~SpX21> half of these niggers run sites that are so broken down it looks like a 90s webpage
Jan 14 18:28:44 <~SpX21> and half of them are living off the respect of their old sites
Jan 14 18:28:55 <~SpX21> which they assume are "legendary" or something now
Jan 14 18:29:08 <~SpX21> they dont understand that young blood is here
Jan 14 18:29:20 <~SpX21> we are smarter than them
Jan 14 18:29:22 <~SpX21> we are sexier than them
Jan 14 18:29:33 <~SpX21> and we pwn like they never did and never would
Jan 14 18:30:09 <~SpX21> now as for Serb, hes a nice guy, i consider him a friend
Jan 14 18:30:22 <~SpX21> and ive kept an open mind when hearing all the things thats been said about him
Jan 14 18:30:33 <~SpX21> and its pretty clear that certain staff totally backstabbed him
Jan 14 18:30:44 <~SpX21> they pushed him to find ips and pwn all the traders and cheaters and bad members
Jan 14 18:30:59 <~SpX21> and when people started getting pissed it was happening they totally cut him from everything
Jan 14 18:31:02 <~SpX21> and put all the blame on him
Jan 14 18:31:14 <~NerdCore> ^^
Jan 14 18:31:16 <~SpX21> so he did the honorable thing and left almost 2-3 months ago
Jan 14 18:31:20 <~NerdCore> what he said
Jan 14 18:31:24 <~SpX21> but no
Jan 14 18:31:32 <~SpX21> those faggots had to keep dragginh im back into their lame p2p news
Jan 14 18:31:39 <~SpX21> FUCK ALL OF YOU
Jan 14 18:32:22 <~SpX21> oh and this particular group staff site
Jan 14 18:32:33 <~SpX21> run by complete idiots
Jan 14 18:32:44 <~SpX21> they allow sites that are run by
Jan 14 18:32:48 <~SpX21> traders and cheaters
Jan 14 18:33:01 <~SpX21> who knew the fastest way to get on a tracker instead of trading
Jan 14 18:33:10 <~SpX21> is to start your own and make quick contacts
Jan 14 18:33:24 <~SpX21> known FST traders with new nicks are staff at these sites
Jan 14 18:33:30 <~SpX21> and a blind eye is given to them
Jan 14 18:33:34 <~SpX21> OH
Jan 14 18:33:45 <~SpX21> and sites that shall remain unnamed in this p2p staff group
Jan 14 18:33:52 <~SpX21> sell invites to their own trackers
Jan 14 18:34:02 <~SpX21> because no one wants to donate to a piece of shit broken down ugly ass motherfuckin tracker
Jan 14 18:34:21 <~SpX21> but as long as your staff its alright
Jan 14 18:34:54 <~SpX21> and then these faggots ban traders and acct sellers and shit
Jan 14 18:34:57 <~SpX21> when they do the same thing
Jan 14 18:35:12 <~SpX21> just cause their staff it means they can break their own rules but hold other people who do it accountable for it?
Jan 14 18:35:20 <~SpX21> as long as money lines their pockets they dont give a shit
Jan 14 18:35:31 <%chalisto> There you go, a list of all the lame trackers he's talking about: http://p2pg.org.uk/status.php
Jan 14 18:35:46 <~SpX21> tbh, i never associated with these lamers
Jan 14 18:35:56 <~SpX21> they just decided, or maybe via rumour
Jan 14 18:36:02 <~SpX21> that i was involved in leaking their shit
Jan 14 18:36:11 <~SpX21> and they banned staff friends of mine and i felt bad
Jan 14 18:36:15 <~SpX21> even though i didnt do shit
Jan 14 18:36:22 <~SpX21> but fuck em i dont care
Jan 14 18:36:38 <~SpX21> if they are gonna act like bitches and be childish i hope they fucken get raided and arrested
Jan 14 18:36:41 <~SpX21> and raped in prison
Jan 14 18:36:47 <+blooM> lul @ scenenotice, how lame :p
Jan 14 18:37:38 <~SpX21> srsly
Jan 14 18:37:42 <~SpX21> anyone affiliated
Jan 14 18:37:45 <~SpX21> send it to them
Jan 14 18:37:58 <~SpX21> hopefully the few good ppl in there
Jan 14 18:38:11 <~SpX21> will realize what kind of douches are running the place and what kind of people exist there
Jan 14 18:38:12 <~SpX21> and leave
Jan 14 18:38:16 * SpX21 sets mode -m #tr.chat
Jan 14 18:38:20 <sparty> youre just that awesome, they was jealous
Jan 14 18:38:21 <~SpX21> //end rant
Jan 14 18:38:23 * T3A claps
Jan 14 18:38:34 <rofl> SpX21 lol, who did that notice?
Jan 14 18:38:38 * sparty is amazed at SpX21 being the bigger man
Jan 14 18:38:53 <SCiMiTAR> well i still dont really understand what happened
Jan 14 18:39:02 <SCiMiTAR> but i read your rant
Jan 14 18:39:05 <SCiMiTAR> lol
Jan 14 18:39:08 <sparty> everyone always picks on you :(
Jan 14 18:39:14 <T3A> SpX21 by my experiance with p2pg over the last week
Jan 14 18:39:19 <SpX21> sparty srsly normally id go and pick fights cause thats what i do
Jan 14 18:39:22 <T3A> i would say what you just said is true
Jan 14 18:39:24 <~SpX21> but these fags are so pathetic
Jan 14 18:39:28 <~SpX21> i just dont know what ot do anymore
Jan 14 18:39:42 <sparty> get emm all scene banned :P
Jan 14 18:39:43 <~SpX21> and SCiMiTAR they think i pred info on them
Jan 14 18:39:48 <~SpX21> which i didnt
Jan 14 18:39:55 <~SpX21> because i dont even know them
Jan 14 18:39:57 <T3A> p2pg did on me :<
Jan 14 18:39:57 <+blooM> you should
Jan 14 18:40:06 <SCiMiTAR> tbh ive never even heard of p2pg
Jan 14 18:40:07 <SCiMiTAR> lmao
Jan 14 18:40:08 <~SpX21> so they started banning friendsof mine
Jan 14 18:40:13 <SCiMiTAR> thats gay
Jan 14 18:40:13 <~SpX21> and now they pred that
Jan 14 18:40:19 <~SpX21> which is just sad
Jan 14 18:40:21 <~SpX21> and pathetic
Jan 14 18:40:29 <T3A> SpX21
Jan 14 18:40:33 <+blooM> http://p2pg.org.uk/status.php < what are these sites? lol
Jan 14 18:40:44 <SCiMiTAR> i only know gft and bmtv
Jan 14 18:40:45 <T3A> i have been banned at mutipal sites dute to p2pg
Jan 14 18:40:46 <T3A> rant
Jan 14 18:40:51 <T3A> and pre about
Jan 14 18:40:52 <%chalisto> You let them niggas know It's on for Life Don't let the west side Ride the night, SpX21.
Jan 14 18:40:53 <%chalisto> !
Jan 14 18:40:54 <T3A> and sertant members
Jan 14 18:41:16 <T3A> giving out ballshit clams what i pred shit on nimueh
Jan 14 18:41:48 <~SpX21> srsly they have no proof about anything
Jan 14 18:41:53 <~SpX21> but they like to talk shit
Jan 14 18:41:58 <~SpX21> i talk shit, but at least i back it up
Jan 14 18:42:10 <~SpX21> they just posted a facebook that i made them believe was mine
Jan 14 18:42:14 <~SpX21> proof enough of their stupidity
Jan 14 18:42:19 <sparty> all of this was allegedly over SPAM?
Jan 14 18:42:26 <T3A> sparty yes
Jan 14 18:42:29 <T3A> it was
Jan 14 18:42:32 <T3A> p2pg
Jan 14 18:42:36 <sparty> get better filters imo
Jan 14 18:42:37 <T3A> thinking they are gangsta
Jan 14 18:42:46 <T3A> because they can pre ips
Jan 14 18:42:47 <sparty> who the fuck is p2pg?
Jan 14 18:42:50 <T3A> i am zomfg my ip
Jan 14 18:42:56 <T3A> sparty
Jan 14 18:42:57 <~SpX21> like im at alot of sites and irc networks and shit
Jan 14 18:42:59 <T3A> lrn2news
Jan 14 18:43:02 <~SpX21> but dude i dont even know these ppl
Jan 14 18:43:08 <sparty> you can pre my ip if you want :P
Jan 14 18:43:12 <~SpX21> they just fucken talk shit like no tomorrow
Jan 14 18:43:26 <~SpX21> this is why i dont join every friggin site
Jan 14 18:43:32 <T3A> :<
Jan 14 18:43:39 <T3A> SpX21 you want to join mine
Jan 14 18:43:40 <~SpX21> What.Cd + SCC + FTN + TC + TBZ
Jan 14 18:43:40 <sparty> i do
Jan 14 18:43:48 <sparty> ill join any site that will have me
Jan 14 18:43:51 <T3A> FpG ?
Jan 14 18:43:52 <~SpX21> nao
Jan 14 18:43:55 <sparty> i dont use em all tho
Jan 14 18:43:58 <T3A> fuckp2pG?
Jan 14 18:44:29 <sparty> is TC really that great?
Jan 14 18:44:31 <sparty> :P
Jan 14 18:44:34 <~SpX21> -SCiMiTAR- should just ignore them if they dont have any real info to damage you, run your game how you want, fuckers will be fuckers.
Jan 14 18:44:37 <~SpX21> i really dont care
Jan 14 18:44:41 <T3A> lol
Jan 14 18:44:43 <~SpX21> but i thought staff were more respectable
Jan 14 18:44:48 <T3A> SpX21
Jan 14 18:44:49 <~SpX21> dont hide scimitar
Jan 14 18:44:50 <SCiMiTAR> they are just people
Jan 14 18:44:53 <~SpX21> we aint some nazi channel
Jan 14 18:44:56 <~SpX21> speak yo mind
Jan 14 18:44:57 <T3A> you havnt met the 12 yearold
Jan 14 18:44:58 <T3A> staffers
Jan 14 18:45:03 <SCiMiTAR> people will be noobs
Jan 14 18:45:03 <T3A> yet
Jan 14 18:45:12 <SCiMiTAR> like i said fuckers will be fuckers
Jan 14 18:45:18 <T3A> SCiMiTAR its not about that
Jan 14 18:45:19 <~SpX21> yep
Jan 14 18:45:28 <SCiMiTAR> its exactly about that T3A
Jan 14 18:45:34 <T3A> its the fact people try to fuck you over
Jan 14 18:45:40 <T3A> its funny a few times
Jan 14 18:45:44 <SCiMiTAR> why let other people dictate how you act
Jan 14 18:45:47 <T3A> after a while its boring
Jan 14 18:45:49 <sparty> i try to fuck everyone i meet
Jan 14 18:45:49 <%chalisto> They do it cause they are jealous
Jan 14 18:45:52 <~SpX21> someone paste bin all this for me
Jan 14 18:45:54 <sparty> so long as they are a chick
Jan 14 18:45:57 <%chalisto> Cause SpX21 is toooooo sexy.
Jan 14 18:45:58 <~SpX21> i cant with retarded irc client
Jan 14 18:46:11 <T3A> chalisto inorite
Jan 14 18:46:24 <%chalisto> !fight spx21 vs p2pg
Jan 14 18:46:25 <%chalisto> :D
Jan 14 18:46:31 <%chalisto> aww, no google fight?
Jan 14 18:46:36 <~SpX21> when i do something wrong, ill take the shit for it, ill fight back, ill do alot of shit
Jan 14 18:46:41 <~SpX21> when motherfuckerslike this
Jan 14 18:46:44 <~SpX21> do stupid shit
Jan 14 18:46:46 <~SpX21> with no proof
Jan 14 18:46:49 <~SpX21> fuck me
Jan 14 18:46:52 <~SpX21> its a piss off
Jan 14 18:47:01 <T3A> SpX21 join mai club pl0x
Jan 14 18:47:03 <~SpX21> they just talk or type rather to hear themselves
Jan 14 18:47:09 <~SpX21> or read.
Jan 14 18:47:10 <~SpX21> lol
Jan 14 18:47:22 <~SpX21> ima stick with What.Cd + SCC + FTN + TC + TBZ
Jan 14 18:47:26 <~SpX21> thats all i need.
Jan 14 18:47:34 <T3A> indeed
Jan 14 18:47:39 <~SpX21> i could probably drop all and go just SCC
Jan 14 18:47:42 <~SpX21> cause them niggas are pr0
Jan 14 18:47:45 <T3A> lol
Jan 14 18:47:47 <~SpX21> i know i support SCC alot
Jan 14 18:47:50 <~SpX21> but there isnt a tracker i use more
Jan 14 18:47:56 <+blooM> SCC are the main game :p
Jan 14 18:48:00 <~SpX21> true dat
Jan 14 18:48:05 <%chalisto> TPB IS THE SHTI YO
Jan 14 18:48:11 <T3A> i heard liek TPB had auto know... o its did
Jan 14 18:48:15 <%chalisto> :D
Jan 14 18:48:16 <T3A> *died
Jan 14 18:48:17 <sparty> http://pastebin.com/m5d22608c
Jan 14 18:48:18 <SCiMiTAR> tbz?
Jan 14 18:48:20 <T3A> scc must be 1
Jan 14 18:48:26 <%chalisto> teh biznizz
Jan 14 18:48:26 <~SpX21> actually EZTVs auto
Jan 14 18:48:30 <~SpX21> will make even SCC be liek wtf
Jan 14 18:48:30 <%chalisto> XD
Jan 14 18:48:34 <~SpX21> true story
Jan 14 18:48:35 <T3A> lol
Jan 14 18:48:38 <~SpX21> their auto is something original
Jan 14 18:48:42 <T3A> SpX21 why am on the bans list
Jan 14 18:48:49 <~SpX21> cause lillkurd doesnt like u
Jan 14 18:48:52 <T3A> like i am the bans list :<
Jan 14 18:48:55 <T3A> i liek him tho
Jan 14 18:48:58 * SpX21 removes ban on *!*tj@*.4461BF76.76AE9D3E.IP
Jan 14 18:48:58 * SpX21 removes ban on TJ!*@*
Jan 14 18:48:58 * SpX21 removes ban on *!*tj@*.Sauce.Inside
Jan 14 18:49:00 * SpX21 removes ban on *!*[email protected]
Jan 14 18:49:00 * SpX21 removes ban on *!*@Tophos.org
Jan 14 18:49:13 <~SpX21> someone pastebin 4 me
Jan 14 18:49:14 <~SpX21> :<
Jan 14 18:49:19 <sparty> i did n00b
Jan 14 18:49:24 <T3A> 8] <sparty> http://pastebin.com/m5d22608c
Jan 14 18:49:26 <~SpX21> snap
Jan 14 18:49:26 <~SpX21> thx
Jan 14 18:49:40 <+hockeyman> chalisto pm?
Jan 14 18:49:41 <~SpX21> noooo
Jan 14 18:49:44 <~SpX21> allow everyones talks
Jan 14 18:49:45 <%chalisto> sure
Jan 14 18:49:45 <~SpX21> :p
Jan 14 18:49:51 <~SpX21> pastebin again plox :<
Jan 14 18:49:57 <sparty> fine
Jan 14 18:50:12 <T3A> brb

Cabalo
01-15-2010, 03:18 AM
Some stuff said there, I quite agree with.

IdolEyes787
01-15-2010, 03:45 AM
Sorry I don't agree with anything that someone who casually uses the N word and repeatedly refers to other people as faggots says .

Sorry this is another person questioning others judgment or maturity ?

loller
01-15-2010, 03:50 AM
Also to answer Ben99 who seems to have ungraciously forgotten that I helped him in the past ( oh well I'm a small fish I guess ) I don't purport to be the most knowledgeable about the computers.My main function here is to keep a level head and do what I can to keep the peace .
I have however been aware for quite some time about serb being loaned certain accounts ( none staff btw) but as Cabalo pointed out since I knew which ones they ( mostly ) were and also the fact that they had little more than normal member access they poised no threat to anyone's security here .
Which of course brings me to the question if you Ben99, being such a wise and noble individual ( if poor friend), thought they were such a threat to your fellow (non-trader) members and have known about them since "summer/fall" ,why didn't you get down from your high horse for a moment and report it?:dabs:
Just because you helped me out once in the past doesn't mean that I'm going to snitch on a staff member of a tracker who was doing his best to keep the trackers secure from unwanted members. Honestly I think you are good guy and all, although i really don't know what you see in this place and I'm sure as hell not going to protect it after seeing how this site treats trackers. Seriously this site has gotten worse over time, before I felt like the topics and conversations were pretty decent but since then each topic turns into trolls posting random pics and videos and totally derailing the thread. As staff aren't you supposed to prevent that?

The account I know of was an ex-staffer and im pretty sure he was working on getting made a mod again. It did have access to a couple section us lowly users can't access that's for sure...

Which brings us to why I didn't report it and for this there are a couple of reasons. They include that I had personal access to the account and more importantly that it was for the good of the site. You see it was never a threat to the noble users of the site (although I'm not sure there are any left tbh). The only users that were in danger were the bad ones, the ones you and the rest of your staff team take such great pains to protect.

And for the record I had your back more than once as I do think you are a good torrenter and an asset to trackers.

Cabalo
01-15-2010, 04:05 AM
Bullshit.
And I explain you why: if that account had access to IPs every single trader here would have gotten banned and there would be no people, you included, trying to catch traders via noobish IP catching links and transparent pixels.

Fact.

Now take your crap with you elsewhere.

IdolEyes787
01-15-2010, 04:25 AM
I allowed the post because I felt it needed a reply.
First thanks for the vote of confidence I may not be the most connected person but at least I try to be a good member .That and 75 cents will get me a cup of coffee .
As for this site you and some of your associates seem to not understand the true concept of honesty and integrity .It does not begin and end depending upon which side of the trading debate you happen to stand on.A person who lays to trap a trader is just as dishonest as the trader who by trading breaks his promise to the tracker that he is a member of .So all assertions to the contrary I believe your higher morality is a little hollow.

I do appreciate the difficult task that bt staff are faced with and I applaud any non-devious efforts they take to protect the integrity of their sites but only the non-devious one.
As for the alleged account ,no one is currently being looked at as being made mod who was previously one ( although I would love the help so that I could retire with clear conscious and not have to deal with this bollocks anymore) so whoever gave you that story should recheck his sources.
And as for protecting people I neither protect or attack anyone I would have thought by now that it would be apparent that I simply mod the site which by definition ( mine at least ) I don't presume to pre-judge people or their intentions.

Btw we also differ greatly on what is deemed worthwhile.I find pleasure in seeing someone use their wit and not take things ( at least those things not worthy of it like most everything bt related ) too seriously.
I also don't have an over-inflated opinion of myself or what I am doing here I wish that I could say the same of everyone.

I also once truly thought of you as a genuine friend and not as someone who's agenda entirely determined whom they associated with.

[ Honestly I think you are good guy and all, although i really don't know what you see in this place and I'm sure as hell not going to protect it after seeing how this site treats trackers.

Which of course leads to the response FST treats trackers and the staff thereof much better than ( for the most part) trackers treat FST.Also as to what I see in this place give me a better alternative for as much as I have tried to habituate certain forums I always come up against a wall of stupidity,cronyism and immaturity that easily matches anything posted here. The only differences that I see is that those places don't hold the negative cogitations in certain circles that FST is burdened with.

Edited I posted that last bit before Albo wrote that tripe .

Albo Da Kid
01-15-2010, 04:39 AM
That irc conversation felt like it was between 13 year old teenage girls.

The only thing it was missing was "Omg I don't think he likes me" lines.

Cabalo
01-15-2010, 04:50 AM

That sparty guy sure can suck e-dick. :yup:

Albo Da Kid
01-15-2010, 04:54 AM

:lol:

"You're awesome!! [slurrp slurp]. They're jealous of you [slurp slurp]. You're the best [splash sound] "

Rart
01-15-2010, 04:55 AM

"You're awesome!! [slurrp slurp]. They're jealous of you [slurp slurp]. You're the best [splash sound] "

Congratulations, you have earned the most disturbing image of the year award.

:blink:

Albo Da Kid
01-15-2010, 04:57 AM

Congratulations, you have earned the most disturbing image of the year award.

:blink:
Nahhh.. You ain't seen nothing yet. Swing by the Irc channels one of these days

That1Guy
01-15-2010, 05:02 AM

The funny part is that no one could even see his posts since he had no voice right? The only reason we see them is because he made the pastebin :lol:.

Edit: well at least for the first half of the pastebin.

ExtraDry
01-15-2010, 05:24 AM
Oh hai there, its spx21, someone took my nick.. so im using this. To begin, sp00ner is whitey from GFT, real mature for a staffer am i right?

Anywho, its fine, I don't mind whitey can post his link to the Notice, http://scenenotice.org/details.php?id=1698, I don't really mind and Serb does not either, but he really shouldn't hide behind nicknames, if he has something to say he should say it.

And i figure this would interest alot of people, it came from #tr.chat on p2p-net.eu

Hmmm someone took your nick, didn't know registered nicks could be taken:cool:

sez
01-15-2010, 10:01 AM
Am in that mood for one of those 'you are a kiddie am an adult' lecture from these revolt pietists and egocentric nerds like their 12yr old sysOP.

I see you still around that1guy so how bout you start by justifying the idiocy your friends on #l337.staff are perpetuating.

Am sure there is a mature and principled reason why serb and spx got pred.So lets hear it.

There's this thing called trust. I don't hand it out on a daily basis, but some people I've met have earned mine. Not that I'm an experienced torrenter or a bigshot, so that doesn't matter to the outside world.

And yeah, he's a scumbag for being human. He really started taking measures when he sensed he was in trouble. It's good to see your horse is higher than his. Be carefull, though the fall might hurt. :lol:

Seriously, I have nothing against you, sez. But I prefer to sit the drama out nowadays. I don't have time for it, so I just choose a side that's closer to me, or feels right. Mkay? :whistling

Good to know about your trust issues.Thanks for sharing.I prefer working backwards-forwards though.
You need to pm me again I think,miscommunication can be disastrous you know.I'd also love to hear what you now think of mudd and his bff whitey.

ZAos
01-15-2010, 01:15 PM
To begin, sp00ner is whitey from GFT, real mature for a staffer am i right?

He was staff, never again :whistling

That1Guy
01-15-2010, 03:09 PM
I see you still around that1guy so how bout you start by justifying the idiocy your friends on #l337.staff are perpetuating.

lmao, how sweet you noticed me <3 . Like I said though, I'm done with the immature fighting. Maybe you should try. About them being pre'd though. I would bet you know more than I do. I cant be arsed to get in to this BS tbh.

Ewwwyourface
01-15-2010, 04:45 PM
ok idoleyes u kno how many ppl use those words u think are so immature no1 does it here cuz they dont want ur infractions
and the other day u were posting words are just words lol wat a joke

The_Martinator
01-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Good to know about your trust issues.Thanks for sharing.I prefer working backwards-forwards though.
You need to pm me again I think,miscommunication can be disastrous you know.I'd also love to hear what you now think of mudd and his bff whitey.

PMed. I would have PMed you sooner but your inbox was full.

Don't know who whitey is, though. I get the feeling you're making fun of me, btw. I do hope you're having a good time, but don't worry, I'm not taking it too seriously. After all it's (just) BT.

IdolEyes787
01-15-2010, 05:59 PM
ok idoleyes u kno how many ppl use those words u think are so immature no1 does it here cuz they dont want ur infractions
and the other day u were posting words are just words lol wat a joke

You seem to have a definite problem with fathoming what is meant as a joke and what is meant to be pointless cruel but I guess I should have realized that by what you think passes for humour

Swift
01-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Is it me or this kind of thread bring out more real info about staffers then it normaly should.

Ewwwyourface
01-15-2010, 10:50 PM
ok words change if i call some1 a f*g*t it means stupid
so funny how if i call some1 a stupid fuck that is cruel but if i call some1 a f*g*t somehow thats more cruel and gets removed lmfao
and i call ppl ni**ers all the time i even call my black friend a ni**er and he gets mad one time he punchd me in the shoulder lol
ill add stars to the words incase any1 over 30 gets mad and reports me lol

megabyteme
01-15-2010, 10:58 PM

OK, f*g*t... :D

It feel good to communicate with you on your level. At least I have a reasonable expectation that you will understand. :happy:

Albo Da Kid
01-15-2010, 11:53 PM
lol Ewwwyourface just sent me a pm saying that Sp1x2 looks like a villager who just discovered hair gel.

That's mean Ewwwwyourface.. That's just mean lol

IdolEyes787
01-16-2010, 12:18 AM
so funny how if i call some1 a stupid fuck that is cruel but if i call some1 a f*g*t somehow thats more cruel and gets removed lmfao
and i call ppl ni**ers all the time i even call my black friend a ni**er and he gets mad one time he punchd me in the shoulder lol
ill add stars to the words incase any1 over 30 gets mad and reports me lol

Stupid fuck is a nonspecific pejorative ( or in your case an accurate description) while both fa**got and ni**er are prejudicial slurs directed at specific groups of people and therefore not acceptable .Both terms however may debatably be used by members of those groups .
Btw "faggot" much like it's more palatable cousin "gay " once had a significantly different meaning.
"Ewwyourface you probably had a gay old time playing with the faggots by the fire":happy:

By over 30 I assume you mean having an IQ over.

ca_aok
01-16-2010, 12:31 AM
By over 30 I assume you mean having an IQ over.
I assumed he was referring to the size of our respective vocabularies. Or perhaps number of remaining brain cells. Or the ounces of liquor we can buy since we aren't prepubescent twelve year olds that still think needlessly shortening words by a letter or two and ignoring punctuation makes you "cool".

u c wut i did thar?

IdolEyes787
01-16-2010, 12:43 AM
I'm really old I still use morse code to shorten everything.
.. .----. -- / .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / --- .-.. -.. / .. / ... - .. .-.. .-.. / ..- ... . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / - --- / ... .... --- .-. - . -. / . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --. .-.-.-

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 12:46 AM
Poor Idol,...

.. -.. --- .-.. / .. ... / ... --- / --- .-.. -.. / .... . / .... .- ... / ... - .- .-. - . -.. / .-. . .--. . .- - .. -. --. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-.

:(

IdolEyes787
01-16-2010, 12:50 AM
I have not.I have not.

..-. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. ..-.

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 12:55 AM
:o

.- -. --. .-. -.-- / --- .-.. -.. / -- .- -. --..-- / .- .-. . -. .----. - / -.-- --- ..-

xa1ups
01-16-2010, 01:02 AM
Its statistically proven that people who use the word f*g*t on the internet had at least one gay frot experience in their life so far.

Artemis
01-16-2010, 01:10 AM
Am in that mood for one of those 'you are a kiddie am an adult' lecture from these revolt pietists and egocentric nerds

This has zero to do with revolt or the revolt irc channels, revolt is part of the bend.me irc network and can be accessed via irc.bend.me.uk, irc.pron.org.uk or even directly via irc.revolt.org.uk of which the #tr.chat channel has absolutely no part.
You seem quite fixated on revolt for some reason sez ?

Btw "faggot" much like it's more palatable cousin "gay " once had a significantly different meaning.
"Ewwyourface you probably had a gay old time playing with the faggots by the fire":happy:

Depends on the century you are living in, the original meaning of a faggot was firewood, unfortunately some bright spark had the idea of throwing homosexuals onto bonfires (like faggots) so if you lived in the 14th century playing with the faggots by the fire would be an exceptionally cruel joke

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 01:18 AM
Its statistically proven that people who use the word f*g*t on the internet had at least one gay frot experience in their life so far.

I let Eweyourface blow me ten times once, that hardly counts...:dry:

xa1ups
01-16-2010, 01:25 AM
uhuh :naughty:

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 02:28 AM
Well, he's blown lots of us around here. As a matter of fact, ever hear of bukaki? That's how he got his name. One of us said, "Ewwww your face!" Guess he liked it. :idunno:

xa1ups
01-16-2010, 02:37 AM
Well i guess he...

GaaRocxtftU

Ewwwyourface
01-16-2010, 03:09 AM
yes u got me time to come out of the closet im gay and black ok i can say fagotnigger now
shit is copyrighted u cant say it unless ur a gay black man

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 03:15 AM
I doubt you have ever had an original thought in your life- yet alone anything repeatable...:rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
01-16-2010, 03:22 AM
yes u got me time to come out of the closet im gay and black ok i can say fagotnigger now
shit is copyrighted u cant say it unless ur a gay black man

Welcome my gerbil hiding Afro-American brother .

Ewwwyourface
01-16-2010, 03:29 AM
ok megabyteme not gona talk about u cuz last time i ripped on u idoleyes came to ur rescue and u were butthurt for so long lmfao

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 03:36 AM
Feel free to post quotes or links anytime... my butt is quite comfortable. I doubt you can say the same, sweetcheeks. ;)

bumrocks
01-16-2010, 07:10 AM
I can't help but post this...I can't take credit, though. Made by someone else...But funny shit...

http://i45.tinypic.com/1077ymx.jpg

I might add...was made at least 3 days ago...Before the most recent findings and posts...

It is very unlike me to post such things, but I can't help myself since you are a douche of the lowest level, imo. Patiently waiting for your so cleverly calculated comeback...

Funkin'
01-16-2010, 08:08 AM
It is very unlike me to post such things, but I can't help myself since you are a douche of the lowest level, imo.

Ouch. That hurt and it wasn't even directed at me...

ExtraDry
01-16-2010, 10:18 AM
We might as well put a string out and all stand on the line see who pisses the furthest.Let that determine the winner
bumrocks you have retard arse, only you will get that :P

this thread has turned to shit need gum boots to walk around :lol:

The_Martinator
01-16-2010, 10:58 AM
Brian aka Weirdface or whatevah seems to have a following. GJ, dude!!

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 11:29 AM
Prison bitches are popular too. And just like there, no one really cares what he has to say. BrianH/Eweyourface has earned all the disrespect he receives. If he isn't good, we'll dress him up like Zed.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/TheStripes5032/GIMP.jpg

Artemis
01-16-2010, 11:52 AM
...........bumrocks you have retard arse, only you will get that :P

Sorry to hear about your retard arse bumrocks, I hope your putting some ointment on that :blink:

Zip
01-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Hi :)

VinX
01-16-2010, 04:18 PM
Hi :)

hey whats up ... *ontopic* Serb who ? *ontopic*

Ewwwyourface
01-16-2010, 09:43 PM
ok bumrocks stop self projecting on me kid you sit on your computer and try to get ips of traders lmfao
and megabyteme why isnt ur ugly wife putting out u should spend some time with her then u wouldnt have to fantasize about men lol

Artemis
01-16-2010, 10:56 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/1zqrrcg.gif

Squizzle
01-16-2010, 11:25 PM
Serb sounds like a grade A asshole

Got it in one :lol:

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2010, 01:49 AM
I stilld don't understand why this questions went unanswered "Why didn't the TiT Sys0p ban Serb when he tried to expose Detale's personal info?"

jeronimo
01-17-2010, 02:40 AM
Albo I love your new signature. LMFAO!!!

ExtraDry
01-17-2010, 09:59 AM
ok bumrocks stop self projecting on me kid you sit on your computer and try to get ips of traders lmfao
and megabyteme why isnt ur ugly wife putting out u should spend some time with her then u wouldnt have to fantasize about men lol

Ewwwyourface serious are you a retard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoendYt_ZJ0

Think we need to change the topic

The Hangover - Rainman Ewwwyourface was a retard

cinephilia
01-17-2010, 12:54 PM
Ewwwyourface's goal is just to make you react... and it works fine.
you're all beating a dead horse lol.

Pwner101
01-24-2010, 02:12 AM
I stilld don't understand why this questions went unanswered "Why didn't the TiT Sys0p ban Serb when he tried to expose Detale's personal info?"
They probably thought it was deserved or something...
Who knows. Seems like a good question to be asking though.

@itsspx21
I find that post hilarious how hes talking about these "crappy" torrent sites when TC is one of the crappiest I have seen. I mean does anyone actually even use TC? Sure it has visual niceness in SOME ways. But as far as usage theres not much there. And I think its run by the 12 years olds he was talking about.
Also I believe your old agent47 account here on FST would have worked fine still SPX even if the SPX21 was hijacked ;)

Albo Da Kid
01-25-2010, 07:12 AM
Yea, they probably did feel that way.. Just like that scumbag MelvinMeo and the tophos losers

Why Detale deserve that, is something I will never understand? I'd like to hear some explanations of why showing his private info was the right thing to do though.

I'm sure no family man in the world who values privacy and the safety of his kids would ever agree what was done to Detale. I'm surprised Melvin went ahead and did what he did, considering that he has a wife and kid himself.
I also wonder how he felt when a picture of him and his family was shown in public. I know for sure that he wasn't really happy about it because just like Detale he imediately claimed that it was "wrong info".

Cabalo
01-25-2010, 02:10 PM
Yea, they probably did feel that way.. Just like that scumbag MelvinMeo and the tophos losers

Why Detale deserve that, is something I will never understand? I'd like to hear some explanations of why showing his private info was the right thing to do though.

I'm sure no family man in the world who values privacy and the safety of his kids would ever agree what was done to Detale. I'm surprised Melvin went ahead and did what he did, considering that he has a wife and kid himself.
I also wonder how he felt when a picture of him and his family was shown in public. I know for sure that he wasn't really happy about it because just like Detale he imediately claimed that it was "wrong info".
No one in their right minds can consider melvin any better than Serb, after what he attempted to do to Detale. One of lowest moves ever in BT.
Disgusting, to say the least.

anon
01-25-2010, 04:58 PM
I also wonder how he felt when a picture of him and his family was shown in public.

You could ask him, he's right above your post.

Pwner101
01-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Oddly enough something in Albo + Cabalo's posts don't seem to add up.
They need to write out the story of what happened and then stick to it.
Just a few pages back they were saying it was Serb who posted that Detale info. Now on this page they are saying it was Melvin.
Which one was it?

At least your improving a little bit mentally. Your stories both matchup on the same pages now, where as before they contradicted each other post to post.
I surely cannot be the only one who notices these MULTIPLE on MULTIPLE discrepancies in the bull they fling around on here can I?

<3 Anon.... Keep up the LOL's

anon
01-25-2010, 08:13 PM
<3 Anon.... Keep up the LOL's

It's not the same when you and Adam are inactive at SB-I for so much time. :cry: