PDA

View Full Version : The Place

soulreaper
01-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Hello people. Lately,I've been visiting the forums of ThePlace(TP) a lot and I've gotta say they are simply awesome.

Let me first clear the fact that I'm NOT part of their staff so I'm not advertising to promote the site and if this thread breaches FST's rules please trash it,thanks.

The intention of me creating this thread is to spread awareness in FST about how informative and beneficial TP is. I would like to think that this site would especially benefit youngsters(or people young at heart:P).

TP's forums have detailed discussions about relationships,health(shedding those extra pounds?) etc. Now I know some of you are pros when it comes to picking up hot girls;), and some of you are not! but both sets of people would find it beneficial as they have expertise for both amateurs as well as experts.

I'd also like to point out that they have detailed discussion(offering solutions) about people with relationship problems. So those of you who are agrieved by a breakup would like it.

Also I'm kindof surprised how this website wasn't ever mentioned for having a wonderful community? It truly does and I'm amazed at how detailed and honest the discussions are,truly amazed.
To those of you who are so caught up in getting into those hard-to-get sites on the WTAW, you're better of trying to get into TP as it would benefit you a lot and would find the experience rewarding.
Ty for reading.:)

b3owulf
01-15-2010, 12:11 PM
This is probably one of the few threads where there's no room for troling :D Seriously, can't agree more, ThePlace is really great site.