PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theorists.

J'Pol
10-16-2003, 08:27 PM
Billy_Dean has recently been good enough to bring a publication to our attention. It would appear that they are relatively new and are the staff from the former Spot Light. Here are some extracts from their first editorial :

READY OR NOT

here comes the New World Order-the Global Plantation, as we call it.

You will either submit to it or fight against it, even if it hurts to fight. The NWO means unimaginable riches and power for the plutocrats but poverty and slavery for the rest of us. It means the total destruction of our traditional way of life, our Constitution, everything that millions of American men have suffered death, mutilation and a blighted life for. It means the end of our European heritage and culture, and will bring with it chaos, anarchy and dislocation on an unimaginable scale. It will be a reversal of the happy evolution to perfection that our "intellectuals" and "futurists" prate of. It begins the devolution of mankind to a lower state that our ancestors encountered for 10,000 years if not more. It will be the absolute antithesis of what has always been the goal of every philosopher and statesman since history began-stability and order.

WE CAN WIN

this fight if we work together. Stra tegically, AFP will seek allies, activists and readers from every sector to build a counterforce to confront the go vernment-trained terrorists and assassins employed by the plutocrats. One of the most hopeful portents in this struggle is the resistance being shown to the plans of the globalists when news of their secret meetings seep out. True, many of these young resisters are not 100 percent on our political wave length but we mean to work with them and with every political movement so inclined-no matter their different beliefs-to do all we can to slow down, stop and ultimately reverse the otherwise irresistible move to the Global Plantation.

In addition to subscribing for yourself, get AFP in your local and school libraries. Libraries are formally committed to bringing the reading public every point of view. If any librarian tries to keep AFP out of the reading room, let us know and we will advise you the best way to handle the situation.

Examples of this sort of news suppression are numerous. For example, the syndrome always happens when Bilderberg meet ings are held in the United States. All those who used to read The Spotlight (but no others) are familiar with this very secretive group of plutocrats, bank ers, politicians, journalists, industrialists who meet every year to scheme how to mulct money from the taxpayers in order to underwrite their international scams. The entire news media conspires to keep these meetings secret. And there are many other examples when genuine news of significance to all Americans printed in local papers has been covered up nationally.

Whether you wish to choose or not, you will choose. It's the Global Plantation and Death or Liberty and Life. You will have and your children will have either an international communistic society with the very rich at the top, the bureaucrats in the middle and the rest of mankind at the bottom, or a free and sovereign America.
The American Free Press knows where we stand. Please, with us,

CHOOSE LIFE

Entire article (http://www.americanfreepress.net/Editorial/First_Editorial/first_editorial.html)

It seems that the conspiracy theorists are not only active. They are actively trying to recruit into their ranks. Watch who you are talking to, you never know.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Biggles
10-16-2003, 08:34 PM
JPaul

Are you suggesting that there is a conspiracy to get us to believe in conspiracies. Wouldn't it just be like them to keep that kind of thing secret.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

J'Pol
10-16-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Biggles@16 October 2003 - 21:34
JPaul

Are you suggesting that there is a conspiracy to get us to believe in conspiracies. Wouldn't it just be like them to keep that kind of thing secret.

:unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:
That's what I thought.

The conspiracy theorists are involved in a conspiracy, to get other people involved in being conspiracy theorists.

WE CAN WIN

this fight if we work together. Stra tegically, AFP will seek allies, activists and readers from every sector to build a counterforce to confront the go vernment-trained terrorists and assassins employed by the plutocrats.

Sounds a lot like black ops to me.

So like I said, watch who you are speaking to, it may be one of them. Covertly trying to influence minds and hearts and recruit people.

:ph34r:

TheDave
10-16-2003, 09:26 PM
sounds fun, bookmarked it. but i think ill need more... some evidence before im in :D

SodiumChloride
10-16-2003, 10:37 PM
Reminds me of Deus Ex. So much good conspiracy stuff to read in that game :D

Billy_Dean
10-17-2003, 08:01 AM
What a pathetic thread, well done JP. <s>up</s> down to your usual standard.

:)

J'Pol
10-17-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@17 October 2003 - 09:01
What a pathetic thread, well done JP. <s>up</s> down to your usual standard.

Pathetic how, simply because you disagree with me, or do you have a more reasoned argument.

Billy_Dean
10-17-2003, 02:28 PM
What&#39;s to agree or disagree about? What&#39;s the argument?

The purpose of this thread was to bring my name up, nothing else.

Childish.

J'Pol
10-17-2003, 03:45 PM
It seems that the conspiracy theorists are not only active. They are actively trying to recruit into their ranks.

I think that is a very serious issue and it is supported fully by the quotes which go before it. It is normal for the people here to debate these things. You should know that, you start enough threads yourself, with that very purpose. If you have no interest then please feel free not to join in. There are a great many threads which I don&#39;t join, simply because I have no particular opinion, or at least one which I would chose to express.

I quoted your name because you were the person who brought this to our attention. I simply gave you credit for it. I sincerely apologise for any offence this has caused you, It is just a normal thing for people to do. As in real life "Mr McGillicudy told me that .... "

lynx
10-17-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@17 October 2003 - 15:45
"Mr McGillicudy told me that .... "
Name dropping again, I see. ;)

Billy_Dean
10-17-2003, 04:13 PM
Well I do apologize then, I suppose, being a bit of a conspiracy theorist myself, that I jumped to the wrong conclusion.

That doesn&#39;t mean you aren&#39;t out to get me though&#33;

J'Pol
10-17-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@17 October 2003 - 17:13
Well I do apologize then, I suppose, being a bit of a conspiracy theorist myself, that I jumped to the wrong conclusion.

That doesn&#39;t mean you aren&#39;t out to get me though&#33;

:ph34r: :lol: