PDA

View Full Version : A Republican has...

j2k4
01-21-2010, 11:30 PM
...won the senatorial seat in Massachusetts formerly occupied by Ted Kennedy.

Have the people of that state taken leave of their senses or something else.

I'm guessing something else.

MaxOverlord
01-22-2010, 03:20 AM
...won the senatorial seat in Massachusetts formerly occupied by Ted Kennedy.

Have the people of that state taken leave of their senses or something else.

I'm guessing something else.

The worm has turned. The people have fought back against big,big, bigger Government. To my mind it is as simple as that. And I find beauty in simplicity.

clocker
01-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Doesn't surprise me at all.
The Democrats have taken the biggest majority in recent memory- not to mention one of the clearest electoral mandates ever- and completely squandered it.
Spectacularly inept.

So, now the Republicans get back in, which will be equally disastrous as all they know how to do is obstruct- given the opportunity to lead, they got nuttin.

Tea Partiers are morons- any group that embraces Michelle Bachmann is inarguably stupid.

End days are here.

j2k4
01-22-2010, 08:56 PM
The Democrats have taken the biggest majority in recent memory- not to mention one of the clearest electoral mandates ever- and completely squandered it.
Spectacularly inept.

So, now the Republicans get back in, which will be equally disastrous as all they know how to do is obstruct- given the opportunity to lead, they got nuttin.

Tea Partiers are morons- any group that embraces Michelle Bachmann is inarguably stupid.

End days are here.

The liberal Tea-Partiers have subtracted themselves from your ranks, and you have become a minority.

Funny how that works.

We'll see about the end-days.

MaxOverlord
01-22-2010, 09:58 PM
Spectacularly inept.

End days are here.

I agree with you completely. The Democrats are "spectacularly inept." Your generalization of "all they know how to do" is,of course,ridiculous. I believe,and correct me if I've been misled,that the party of Free Market ideas is the Republican Party. I will concede the idea that Democrats don't so much obstruct as they do control,destroy,seize,and destroy some more. I still haven't figured out why a party with the root of "Liberal" is the party that wishes to strangle liberation from the people. The Brown victory in Mass. was a victory for freedom from Big Government...freedom from the Entitled Kennedy clan of Mine not Yours...I'm STILL waiting for that wind farm off of Cape Cod to be erected. So much hot air coming from that area...I like the idea.

pentomato
01-22-2010, 10:16 PM
The Victory of Brown, doesn't have nothing to do with change, it has to do with people in my state been sick and tired of the economic crisis, of been out of work, of course when times like this arise, people tend to blame the people in charge, well the one's to blame were the one's in charge before, Bush and the GOP controlled congress, that by the way it was the most corrupt congress of all times.
In 1992 Bush's father lost because of the economic crisis we were in, call it what you want, but my state leaning republican, I don't think so.

j2k4
01-22-2010, 11:34 PM
...my state leaning republican, I don't think so.

That would be the State of Confusion, no?

MaxOverlord
01-22-2010, 11:44 PM
The Victory of Brown, doesn't have nothing to do with change, it has to do with people in my state been sick and tired of the economic crisis, of been out of work, of course when times like this arise, people tend to blame the people in charge, well the one's to blame were the one's in charge before, Bush and the GOP controlled congress, that by the way it was the most corrupt congress of all times.
In 1992 Bush's father lost because of the economic crisis we were in, call it what you want, but my state leaning republican, I don't think so.

So let me understand this idea of yours. The victory of Brown,who is a Republican,is in response to the anger the citizens of Mass. have with the former administration which was also Republican? I'll give you credit for your circular logic...but my friend you ended up at the beginning again..not at an answer.

pentomato
01-23-2010, 12:57 AM
Doesn't matter if you are guilty of this crisis or not, but the people in power now pay the price, people tend to blame the person in power, doesn't matter who messed up. Mr. Brown won now, but let me say this, if he answers to the tea party, we will see who wins next time around.

pentomato
01-23-2010, 01:02 AM
...my state leaning republican, I don't think so.

That would be the State of Confusion, no?

Nope, that's the normal state of politics, Jessy Helms from a conservative district lost to a spanish woman, running for the first time, where was it? Anyway, when people are not happy for anything, they will vote for any new face they see.
So no confusion here, just tired of jobs been lost, that's all.

j2k4
01-23-2010, 02:46 AM
Ah, both of you are posting now.

Very good.